Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonibet Official Thread - Gold Member of Bitcoin Foundation  (Read 195657 times)
btcfinans

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:53:58 AM

Hello Folks

Please read this scam story carefully. I write it here because they do not change anything over their live chat support. Here is the story

Deposited and win some BTC. And ordered 2 seperate withdraws to wallet address 1GwYFC5o3uDVWBqEULLQsxm9qPKadzDqxG

Here are the details for the withdraw orders from their website:

1st order for 2000.0000 mBTC

..:: Withdraw (Approved) ::..

Your Bitcoin Address Details
   Transfer Date    :  27 Feb 2015 21:58
   Alias    : BITCOIN Withdraw
   Bitcoin Address    : 1GwYFC5o3uDVWBqEULLQsxm9qPKadzDqxG
   Your Note    :
   Withdraw Amount    : 2000.0000 mBTC
   Transfered Amount    : 2000.0000 mBTC

2nd order for 1737.2581 mBTC

..:: Withdraw (Approved) ::..

Your Bitcoin Address Details
   Transfer Date    :  28 Feb 2015 04:36
   Alias    : BITCOIN Withdraw
   Bitcoin Address    : 1GwYFC5o3uDVWBqEULLQsxm9qPKadzDqxG
   Your Note    : second
   Withdraw Amount    : 1737.2581 mBTC
   Transfered Amount    : 1737.2581 mBTC

They claim they processed and approved both of my withdraw orders but they did not. Please check the wallet address and see first transfer of 2BTC was sent with with zero mining fee and hasnt been confirmed since 10 hours and wont be confirmed because there is no miners fee added!

And second transfer which happens to be claimed sent has not even transferred but they say they already did Smiley

And now I ask all of you to be 2X carefull with this company! They simply do dirty tricks to fool you and avoid paying you when you will. Evindences are above! Please check the wallet addresses and dates before you comment about anything.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:33:25 AM

Dear Customers,

We will introduce as of tomorrow the "PIN CODE" feature to all existing and new customers of Anonibet. Unlike the 2 Step Verification the PIN CODE is not optional but compulsory. However, we still strongly advise to all our customers to enable the 2 Step Verification feature. Existing customers will be required to choose a PIN CODE when they will log into their accounts.

We have also extended our Live Chat Customer Service to 24 hours 7 days a week to cover all different time zones. Our customers can now use our Live Chat Customer service round the clock.

Anonibet

anonibet is one of the best gambling sites there
so please resolve this issue as soon as possible
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971663.0

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
btcfinans

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:35:14 AM

Dear Customers,

We will introduce as of tomorrow the "PIN CODE" feature to all existing and new customers of Anonibet. Unlike the 2 Step Verification the PIN CODE is not optional but compulsory. However, we still strongly advise to all our customers to enable the 2 Step Verification feature. Existing customers will be required to choose a PIN CODE when they will log into their accounts.

We have also extended our Live Chat Customer Service to 24 hours 7 days a week to cover all different time zones. Our customers can now use our Live Chat Customer service round the clock.

Anonibet

anonibet is one of the best gambling sites there
so please resolve this issue as soon as possible
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971663.0

Still not solved!

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:38:04 AM

@OP, anonibet

I really think you should be sending withdrawals with tx fee. It really is very disappointing to see such a big site doing so.
btcfinans

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:44:47 AM

@OP, anonibet

I really think you should be sending withdrawals with tx fee. It really is very disappointing to see such a big site doing so.
Repeating until up now when my looses more than my winnings all the withdrawals were sent with +TX FEEs. But once I start winning without loosing suddenly they became dirty cheap enough to forget adding tx fees

info@anonibet.com (OP)

Activity: 702
Merit: 500

anonibet.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 12:38:38 PM

@OP, anonibet

Repeating until up now when my looses more than my winnings all the withdrawals were sent with +TX FEEs. But once I start winning without loosing suddenly they became dirty cheap enough to forget adding tx fees

We do help all our customers promptly via our Live Chat Support. We do not answer when we are accused of being a scamm. This is baseless accusation.

www.anonibet.com
Totally Anonymous Account, Transfer Bitcoins safely without any fees
Soccer, Basketball, American Football, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Baseball, Motorsport, Volleyball, Boxing, Fighting Sports and more...
http://twitter.com/Anonibet
http://anonibet.blogspot.com/
btcfinans

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:10:25 PM

@OP, anonibet

We do help all our customers promptly via our Live Chat Support. We do not answer when we are accused of being a scamm. This is baseless accusation.

Really? You help  all your customers promptly via our Live Chat Support? Or just paste same messages you? If This is baseless accusation please explain why you send the withdrawals without TX Fees like you never did before?

btcfinans

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:46:48 PM

Still waiting for my withdrawals to be confirmed almostly 24 hours passed. Anonibet did send without tx fee on purpose!

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:05:16 PM

@OP, anonibet

Really? You help  all your customers promptly via our Live Chat Support? Or just paste same messages you? If This is baseless accusation please explain why you send the withdrawals without TX Fees like you never did before?

they asked you to contact them via support
seems like they want to keep this quiet at their site, you should do as you told so
btcfinans

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:10:16 PM

Seems like anonibet did this on purpose because from same address I see other transfers with tx fees but only mine is without tx fee so might return back to senders wallet. And this is the main purpose of doing this! I dont see any other logical explanation!

ikalin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:23:06 AM

10 days went by, and no email, no coins, so i decided to publish the conversation from my anonibet chat experience, please comment what you thik of it:

Just a moment...
Brendon: Welcome to Anonibet, my name is Brendon.
How may I help you?
Me: hi, do you read emails on info@anonibet.com?
Brendon: Yes, we do read emails.
Me: can you please confirm if you got my e-mail (from iztokkalin@gmail.com)
Brendon: Please bear with me while I am checking your request, I will be back in a moment.
May you please specify what the email was about and the date sent.
Me: feb. 18.
i will paste it here
Hi, on 15th of feb. 2015 i deposited 5.426 btc on my anonibet account (id: 360606). My account was credited after aproximetly 5 chat requests after more than 2 days, but thats not the problem, i understand you had an upgrade and had to do everything manualy. I asked your chat operator if i can get any extra bonus because i was unable to bet for more than 48 hours, and i got aproximetly 1000 mbtc bonus, thats inclouding the 10% deposit bonus. No problem here, but than i saw my deposit wasnt credited fully, instead of 5426 mbtc + bonus, it was credited only 4883.4 mbtc + bonus, thats exactly 10% short (542.6 mbtc). So i would like to kindly ask you to credit my account fully, and if you want to keep me as a satisfied customer please dont do this again. I hope this was an honest mistake and not someone trying to cheat me.
Brendon: Please bear with me while I am checking your request, I will be back in a moment.
Me: now i would like to know if it is in your interest to solve my problem
Brendon: I am checking your request right now. I will be back in a moment.
Me: ok
Brendon: 617877   17.02.2015 16:09   Bonus Transfer » bonus calculation error   392.0000   5968.0000
617722   17.02.2015 13:53   New Account (Welcome) 0.0000   5576.0000
617338   17.02.2015 09:52   Deposit Bonus   150.0000 5576.0000
617337   17.02.2015 09:52   Deposit (Approved) 5426.0000   5426.0000
617336   17.02.2015 09:52   Deposit Order   5426.0000 0.0000
The above is your account movement that you can also see in your history.
Me: agree
Brendon: Your account was credited with your deposit of 5426mBTC and then 150+392 bonus
Me: no, not correct
it was credited: 4883.4 mbtc + 1084,6 bonus
Brendon: May I kindly ask you to send us your account history screen shot because this is what we have in our records regarding your account.
Me: i sent it in an previusly mentined e-mail ob 18th of feb
i guess you dindt read it?
please check
Brendon: We kindly ask you to send it again since we could not find it.
Me: i sent it again right now
please check if you got it
Brendon: Bear with me for a while please and we can resolve the problem straight away.
You should send the email to support@anonibet.com
Me: oh, ok, wait a moment
ok, i did
Brendon: May I know the email address that you have sent the email.
Me: yes
iztokkailn@gmail.com
iztokkalin@gmail.com
Brendon: The screen shot that you have sent us
Me: yes
Brendon: Is stating exactly the same figures i have sent to you
Please check again the screen shot
Me: in the history yes, but under the balance no
please check the balance part of screen shot
upper right
Brendon: Your balance is reflecting that you have 5968mBTC
And you have used this amount to place bets
Me: but the deposit part of that is 4883,4 and not 5426
and bonus is not the same as regular deposit? correct me if im wrong
because i bet bonus on more risky bets if you could say that
and regular deposit i bet more cerfuly
Brendon: Because we had to process everything manually there might be a disparity but the account balance is correct.
Me: ok but is bonus same as deposit?
Brendon: You have placed bets with that account balance amount.
Me: yes but i would place them differently with less bonus and more regular btcs
do you understand what im trying to tell you?
Brendon: And you have withdrawn at the end so this was just a display error because of manual crediting. It did not affect your betting activities and withdrawal.
Of course I understand your point but in your situation it did not have an impact on your withdrawal.
Me: well it had, because i bet all bonus on something i lost, so if the crediting was corect 5426 + 542,6 bonus i wouldnt bet 1000+ on a wild bet but only 500
because bonus and regular deposit is not the same
and i would probobly withdrew more btcs
maybe less
but it affected my beting
please try to understand
what im trying to tell you
Brendon: With all due respect you knew how much you deposited and you also knew how much bonus you were ought to be awarded thus we ask you not to take advantage of the situation.
Me: ok, i understand your situation, but it wasnt my mistake, so i shouldt pay for it or should i? and since i lost money not gaind you should be understanding
i was very patient with you, when you had problems and i am still looking to be your customer, so i honestly think that it should be in your interest to properly credit my account
i ask you kindly, if you personaly dont understand to please forward this to somebody superior...
Brendon: Since all the credit due to you was credited to your account, the responsibility to the use of the funds is only liable to you. And on an initial conversation that you had with one of our chat agents, you were advised not to bet until your issue was rectified. Unfortunately in this case we can not be held liable for your personal use of your credit.
Me: once again, i dont care much about bonus, i care abour my regular deposit, bonus is only there for what it is.
ok and i told them back i will wait for some hours... and i did, and how would your chat agent contact me about my balece than being correct?
Brendon: With all due respect your bonus was credited as it was, proven by the screenshot that you sent as well. Again we ask you not to take advantage of the situation since all the mBTC that you were supposed to receive were eventually credited to your account.
Me: i realy thaught you will be able to solve my problem, since i lost around 10 or so bitcoins on your platform, and 0,5 is "not much" . So i must say i am shocked wit your refusal to solve it.
I DEPOSITED 5426mbtc, YOU GAVE ME 10% LESS + bonus. are you kidding me are you trying to tell me how i shoud change my betting style??? once again i use bonus on "more risky" bets and dont expect them to go trought, i sometimes bet my bonus even on tennis!! but regular deposit i bet differently, thats my beting style. do you understand
so i cant be pleased with your refusal, i would like to talk to your superior if there is one
and dont get me wrong i am not acusing you personaly, i understand that you may find it hard to understand my problem
but it definetly is a problem
Brendon: Yes I completely understand but as proven by the screenshot that you have sent us ,the principal deposit(5426) that you deposited is what is shown in the account,we credited the amount that you sent,we had a minor disparity on the bonus(150mBTC) but we rectified that error adding (392mBTC) on top therefore everything is in order.Unfortunately our superior is not around at the moment but he will have a look at the chat log and will get in contact with you after looking into the issue.
Me: well im telling you it wasnt credited the way it should be
it was credited 10% less and more bonus
so your history button was wrong
now, lets start again...
...is it possible that your "history button" is not correct?
let me rephrase the question: is it posiblle that your history shows different than the balance shows on the upper right side?
please be 100% sure with your answer because if your answer is negativ than this is cheating
Brendon: We do not have any technical error on our history tab and the top right balance window therefore your account was credited as it should have been.
Me: Brendon this is what you told me minuts ago: Brendon: Because we had to process everything manually there might be a disparity but the account balance is correct.
listen we are getting nowhere, can i have a contact to somebody superior
please
Brendon: With all due respect please do not misinterpret the first statement, your account was credited as it should have been. The disparity we are mentioning was on the bonus however I will send this chat log to my superior and they will have a look into the issue.
Me: i really really dont understand why you cant aprove my request, because i lost alot of money on your platform and i would probobly lost all my btcs to you...
ok, will your superior contact me on my e-mail?
on his/hers decision
Brendon: We will give you the feedback as soon as we have communicated with Him because at the moment He is not available.
Me: and when can i expect the e-mail, because i cant feel othervise but to go public with this, because i dont want others to get the same experience...
ok, i will wait for 5 days, i that reasnoble
?
Brendon: We thank you for your patience and understanding. We will get back to you soon.
Me: is soon within 5 days or should we say a week?
Brendon: We will try to get back to you within a week.
Me: as you can see from my previous chats my patience was very very high, but now is in tilt, and my understanding now also turnd 360 degrees....
ok, ill wait for a week
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 11:52:14 AM

@OP, anonibet

Well, you haven't justified the 5.076 BTC deduction in my account at Anonibet yet and it's been couple of weeks, now.
I had sent numerous emails to your superior - Michael Hoshford but he hasn't responded as well.
You sent me 5.076 BTC less without any detailed explanation. You have NO PROOF of your claim - bonus abuse.

Therefore, not only me, but some other folks in this forum have valid grounds that Anonibet have been cheating.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
btcfinans

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:54:16 PM

For 199% they are abusing and cheating people. Stay away from this company! @coaex

coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 01:54:00 PM

For 199% they are abusing and cheating people. Stay away from this company! @coaex

I have an ongoing case with Anonibet. I'm aware of their practices.
For those who haven't reported their cases and complaints, here is a post from SBR : http://www.sportsbookreview.com/sbr-news/bitcoin-betting-site-anonibet-undergoing-sbr-evaluation-51694/

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
ikalin

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:22:44 PM

ok, today i had a chat again, this time with Bettina, so after provig their wrong i have some hope again:

Bettina: Welcome to Anonibet, my name is Bettina.
How may I help you?
Me: hi, about my prwevious request, anything new?
*previus
i deposited 5426 btc and expected also 10% bonus, i got
4883,4 + biger bonus
Bettina: Our superiors viewed the chat that we had with you and also the screen shots that you sent to us and they corresponded with the information that we had which is that you account was credited correctly.
Me: it wasnt, u probobly did it manualy
history shows like it should be, but balancce shows something else
do you agree or disagree?
did you see my screenshot?
Bettina: Yes we have seen the screen shot,when the account was credited ,it was credited wit the correct amount .
Me: so you are telling me it was credited 5426regular + 542,6 bonus?
yes or no please
Bettina: Th account was credited with 5426mBTC which was the deposit ,and the bonus of 150mBTC p+ 392mBTC as the bonus.The minor disparity was on the bonus but all was resolved as the bonus was fixed.
Me: ok, you are telkling me it was credited 5426 regular +150mbtc bonus + 392 bonus? yes or no please
*telling
please confirm
Bettina: Yes that is correct.
Me: ok, now i see that you dont know where things went wrong, so i somehow understand why you cant approve my request
if i was credited like you said
than how could i bet 1004,6 bonus on the 17th of feb 2015 at 23:38 & 23:39 GMT+1
my account was at 0 balance before the deposit
please explain
ticket ids: 618184,618185,61816
and also ticket from won bonus shows even better, id: 618151: bonus transfer from winning live betting 1004,6
how would you explain this than if i was credited only 542 bonus as you confirmed
Bettina: Please may i have your member ID number?
Me: no problem
its 360606
i understand you had things messed up with upgrade and all but somebody doing it manual miscalculated himself/herself
and history shows different from balance.... hope now that its back to automatic it wonnt happen again
Bettina: The account was credited correctly as we have checked again in your account movements.The only disparity that we notice is the bonus amount which was rectified.
The deposits are back to normal and all processes are working efficiently.
Me: i never got my regular btcs as i should: 5426, i got 10% less
do you see that?
Bettina: The account was credited with 5426mBTC as the deposit and 150mBTC+392mBTC as the bonus,this is what we can see and this is what also corresponds with the screenshots that you sent us.
Me: did you check my history , id ticket 618151 showing my bonus winnings 1004,6 mbtcs
please confirm
Bettina, still here?
Bettina: Yes I am still here.
Me: are you checking what im telling you... 618151 ticket showing won bonus 1004,6 mbtc
how could this be if i only got 150+392 bonus?
please respond
Bettina?
Bettina: Please bear with me while I am checking your request, I will be back in a moment.
Me: Shoud i bear with you while you are checking my request
[smile] ok
tyke your time
*take
Bettina: We have re-sent the ticket to the IT department with the questions that you have posed as it this is related to the tech-team.
Please may you be patient with us as they are looking at the account.
Me: ok, so did you see how i was credited and history showing it differently?
Bettina: Thank you very much for your patience,I can only see the way i have explained to you that it was credited but I have resent the ticket .
Me: did you see the ticket(id 618151) showing bonus was 1004,6 ?
Bettina: When I look at the account I can see that the account was credited with deposit 5426mBTC and a bonus of 150mBTC +392mBTC as I have explained before but I have just sent another ticket to the IT department so that they may explain the questions that you have posed as they are related to the tech team.
Me: can you please check my ticket nuber 618151 wich states my bonus winnings and tell me how much bonus winnings does it show
i need your confirmation
How may I help you?
Me: hi, about my prwevious request, anything new?
*previus
i deposited 5426 btc and expected also 10% bonus, i got
4883,4 + biger bonus
Bettina: Our superiors viewed the chat that we had with you and also the screen shots that you sent to us and they corresponded with the information that we had which is that you account was credited correctly.
Me: it wasnt, u probobly did it manualy
history shows like it should be, but balancce shows something else
do you agree or disagree?
did you see my screenshot?
Bettina: Yes we have seen the screen shot,when the account was credited ,it was credited wit the correct amount .
Me: so you are telling me it was credited 5426regular + 542,6 bonus?
yes or no please
Bettina: Th account was credited with 5426mBTC which was the deposit ,and the bonus of 150mBTC p+ 392mBTC as the bonus.The minor disparity was on the bonus but all was resolved as the bonus was fixed.
Me: ok, you are telkling me it was credited 5426 regular +150mbtc bonus + 392 bonus? yes or no please
*telling
please confirm
Bettina: Yes that is correct.
Me: ok, now i see that you dont know where things went wrong, so i somehow understand why you cant approve my request
if i was credited like you said
than how could i bet 1004,6 bonus on the 17th of feb 2015 at 23:38 & 23:39 GMT+1
my account was at 0 balance before the deposit
please explain
ticket ids: 618184,618185,61816
and also ticket from won bonus shows even better, id: 618151: bonus transfer from winning live betting 1004,6
how would you explain this than if i was credited only 542 bonus as you confirmed
Bettina: Please may i have your member ID number?
Me: no problem
its 360606
i understand you had things messed up with upgrade and all but somebody doing it manual miscalculated himself/herself
and history shows different from balance.... hope now that its back to automatic it wonnt happen again
Bettina: The account was credited correctly as we have checked again in your account movements.The only disparity that we notice is the bonus amount which was rectified.
The deposits are back to normal and all processes are working efficiently.
Me: i never got my regular btcs as i should: 5426, i got 10% less
do you see that?
Bettina: The account was credited with 5426mBTC as the deposit and 150mBTC+392mBTC as the bonus,this is what we can see and this is what also corresponds with the screenshots that you sent us.
Me: did you check my history , id ticket 618151 showing my bonus winnings 1004,6 mbtcs
please confirm
Bettina, still here?
Bettina: Yes I am still here.
Me: are you checking what im telling you... 618151 ticket showing won bonus 1004,6 mbtc
how could this be if i only got 150+392 bonus?
please respond
Bettina?
Bettina: Please bear with me while I am checking your request, I will be back in a moment.
Me: Shoud i bear with you while you are checking my request
[smile] ok
tyke your time
*take
Bettina: We have re-sent the ticket to the IT department with the questions that you have posed as it this is related to the tech-team.
Please may you be patient with us as they are looking at the account.
Me: ok, so did you see how i was credited and history showing it differently?
Bettina: Thank you very much for your patience,I can only see the way i have explained to you that it was credited but I have resent the ticket .
Me: did you see the ticket(id 618151) showing bonus was 1004,6 ?
Bettina: When I look at the account I can see that the account was credited with deposit 5426mBTC and a bonus of 150mBTC +392mBTC as I have explained before but I have just sent another ticket to the IT department so that they may explain the questions that you have posed as they are related to the tech team.
Me: can you please check my ticket nuber 618151 wich states my bonus winnings and tell me how much bonus winnings does it show
i need your confirmation
Bettina?
Bettina: Yes I am here,
i need your confirmation
just to see if im delirious or do we see the same
Bettina: I am looking at the account and from here they show up as individual tickets therefore this is the reason why i said that I have sent the ticket to the tech-team so that they maybe able to answer all these questions.
Me: what does the individual ticket nr. 618151 show?
Bettina: Please may you kindly be patient as we wait for the It department to give us feedback as i cannot see a bet ticket that has the stake of 1004,6mBTC that you have mentioned.
Me: ok, thanks
you were very helpfull
how long do i need to wait for the it departmend to respond?
Bettina: Thank you very much,they did not give us a specific timeframe as today is Sunday and the staff is limited.
They will get back to us as soon as they can.
Me: 3 days?
more?
Bettina: Unfortunately they did not give us a time frame.
Me: will you send me an e-mail when you solve the problem
iztokkalin@gmail.com
Bettina: Yes we will send you an email as soon as I have heard from them.
Me: thank you very much, bye

ikalin

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:29:01 PM

http://imgur.com/4GGSTzM
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:29:54 PM

ok, today i had a chat again, this time with Bettina, so after provig their wrong i have some hope again:

How may I help you?
---snip---
Me: will you send me an e-mail when you solve the problem
iztokkalin@gmail.com
Bettina: Yes we will send you an email as soon as I have heard from them.
Me: thank you very much, bye

Is the issues solved? Can you explain the issue in a few sentences. I could help you if you like. Smiley
ikalin

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:48:16 PM

not solved yet, i deposited 5426 mbtc and insted of geting 5426+10% bonus i got 4883,6 + 1004 bonus, and they told me first it balances out, but i told them that bonus cant be the same as regular deposit, because i bet differently with bonus than i do with regular deposit.... after that they cheanged the story and said my account was credited correctly: 5426 +150bonus +392 bonus, and i told them that they are wrong, and got the proof, a ticket showing my won bonuses at the amount of 1004 mbtc (just bonus) so i told them how is it posible that i got a 1004 bonus winning ticket if they say i only got 542 bonus....

read both chat logs, its interesting
ikalin

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:55:56 PM

maybe because somebody cant add 10% manualy, (mathematics fail) or i suspect one of their own is stealing from them and they dont even know!?!?  or i dont know why they find it so hard to understand my problem, its all in the books, it should take 5 minutes to see that they credited my account incorrectly...
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:57:30 PM

not solved yet, i deposited 5426 mbtc and insted of geting 5426+10% bonus i got 4883,6 + 1004 bonus, and they told me first it balances out, but i told them that bonus cant be the same as regular deposit, because i bet differently with bonus than i do with regular deposit.... after that they cheanged the story and said my account was credited correctly: 5426 +150bonus +392 bonus, and i told them that they are wrong, and got the proof, a ticket showing my won bonuses at the amount of 1004 mbtc (just bonus) so i told them how is it posible that i got a 1004 bonus winning ticket if they say i only got 542 bonus....

read both chat logs, its interesting

so two unsolved cases by anonibet, how unprofesional are they , to be rated as A+ sportsbook, i never thought this thing happen in a short while  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: