Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin Official Thread - Hard Fork Halving Successful + Digishield  (Read 48871 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:08:46 PM

Is there any development on this coin? Also, about the EDCSA key I mentioned, will that be included?

I added looking into EDCSA to the list, so hopefully it should be in the next release.

The main SMC development is currently done in stages. I am expecting to get to the next one by early June, and I also believe that there are other side projects and misc tasks being worked on aside from that. Funding contributions are welcome in order to speed up the process, and there are items listed on the forum that can be done independently if anyone wants to help.

Any kind of road map to the development? Ie list.  It helps to know where this is headed and also lets people who can help know whats needed.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psionin

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:09:31 PM

Is there any development on this coin? Also, about the EDCSA key I mentioned, will that be included?

I added looking into EDCSA to the list, so hopefully it should be in the next release.

The main SMC development is currently done in stages. I am expecting to get to the next one by early June, and I also believe that there are other side projects and misc tasks being worked on aside from that. Funding contributions are welcome in order to speed up the process, and there are items listed on the forum that can be done independently if anyone wants to help.

Any kind of road map to the development? Ie list.  It helps to know where this is headed and also lets people who can help know whats needed.

There are individual items in one of the forum sections visible to registered SMC forum members. (Additions are welcome.) As for a roadmap, the outstanding items for the next release would be X11 mining, PoS, updating to latest Litecoin code, Android version, and perhaps some miscellaneous small changes.
Antebellum

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:53:18 PM

There are individual items in one of the forum sections visible to registered SMC forum members. (Additions are welcome.) As for a roadmap, the outstanding items for the next release would be X11 mining, PoS, updating to latest Litecoin code, Android version, and perhaps some miscellaneous small changes.

Is there an ETA for the changes you mention? (thinking mostly about x11 and PoS, and updating the code)

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:41:11 AM

The OP is pretty confusing to understand. 

Can somebody tell me how many SmartCoins are out right now and how many there will be total?

Thank you!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:06:54 AM

Really, we should do something to get delisted from Cryptsy.
Mostly bots are doing the trading there now. Buying small amount and immediately selling.
We should move to MINTPAL immediately.

smartMav

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:12:33 AM

Really, we should do something to get delisted from Cryptsy.
Mostly bots are doing the trading there now. Buying small amount and immediately selling.
We should move to MINTPAL immediately.

I've already given some idea how to get into mintpal...we simply need to share our hashrate to mine SMC or other crypto and buy votes.
We should leave premine for more important things in the future. Who's in?

Little edit...

Dev can create one account on mining pools, give us login & pass without PIN then everyone can create own worker and mine in the same place.
It should be pretty transparent how much we've mined, then sell it and buy votes on Mintpal.
psionin

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:51:40 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 09:04:44 AM by psionin

The OP is pretty confusing to understand.  

Can somebody tell me how many SmartCoins are out right now and how many there will be total?

Thank you!

There are 14.2 million right now and 54.3 million total are scheduled to be created through mining.
psionin

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:54:14 AM

Is there an ETA for the changes you mention? (thinking mostly about x11 and PoS, and updating the code)

I am hoping that if everything goes well, it would be sometime by the end of June. But this is a rough estimate.
pudong

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:03:07 PM

The wallet can't download, why? Huh

pudong, can you please be more specific? I posted a link to the location of the latest release in reply to your previous comment, have you tried it? It has always worked for me.

I've tried, still won't do. Don't know why, just can't download.  Invisible Hands,Please send a purse zip file to my email, my email address wangjinlei2@163.com. Thank you first!

I sent it twice now, it is probably in your spam email folder.  You antivirus might not be letting you download the file because of false positives.  Most email providers won't let you email .exe files even when zipped.  So I unzipped the folder and renamed the .exe files to .ex_ then I zipped it with 7-zip otherwise it was too big to be emailed.

use 7zip to unzip it:

http://www.7-zip.org/

then rename the following files:
smartcoind.ex_
Smartcoin-qt.ex_

to:
Smartcoin-qt.exe
Smartcoin-qt.exe

and proceed as normal.
Thank you, purse I have successful download and synchronization.
bentleydsv

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:15:22 AM

Just wanted to disclose that I am the owner of smartcoin.me

I realized that the Dev has created a more interactive site at smartcoin.cc, so I decided to re-direct the smartcoin.me URL to go directly to smartcoin.cc

Any comments or questions, feel free to respond.
psionin

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:59:42 PM

Just wanted to disclose that I am the owner of smartcoin.me

I realized that the Dev has created a more interactive site at smartcoin.cc, so I decided to re-direct the smartcoin.me URL to go directly to smartcoin.cc

Any comments or questions, feel free to respond.

Awesome, thanks. Smiley
smartMav

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:34:44 PM

Thank you for voting on Mintpal. Current position: 90th ! Keep it going!
northranger79510

Activity: 308

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:48:48 PM

Is this coin still alive?

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
zuldarrs

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:26:30 AM

Is this coin still alive?
yes we're just a bit hurt from the old dev's incompetence. we will rise again.
Invisible Hands (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:33:20 AM

Vote for SmartCoin!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SMC
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:41:32 AM

The new devs have a decent roadmap plan that involves a short x-11 or other miner change and then to pos. Hopefully after that its on to Anonymity in transactions and some decent marketing of those things when they are nearer. This can be a great coin with a little love put into it.  Cool

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Issac

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:05:31 AM

smartcoin.technology is also available

northranger79510

Activity: 308

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:52:44 PM

I think moving towards privacy and anonymous transaction will make this coin skyrocket. Anonymous coins are hot right now.

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
optomus

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:04:34 PM

The new devs have a decent roadmap plan that involves a short x-11 or other miner change and then to pos. Hopefully after that its on to Anonymity in transactions and some decent marketing of those things when they are nearer. This can be a great coin with a little love put into it.  Cool

Please switch to X11! I started mining some other coins that are using this algo and they are so much nicer. No more issues with certain brands of graphics cards not being able to get max hash and the temps remain reasonable the whole time so I will not have to replace cards in the near future!
nikos64

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:23:21 PM

Please switch to X11! I started mining some other coins that are using this algo and they are so much nicer. No more issues with certain brands of graphics cards not being able to get max hash and the temps remain reasonable the whole time so I will not have to replace cards in the near future!
No... Let the guys with the ASICS mine it and buy cheap.
Thats what i'm doing now. I'm eating all sell orders on cryptsy up to 205 and i'm feeling fine.
The price is better now. 155 was fail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: