Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 11:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2UP.io | No-KYC Crypto Casino & BTC Sportsbook | Fast Withdrawals + 200% Bonus  (Read 16347 times)
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1446



View Profile WWW
July 04, 2026, 01:49:53 PM
 #1641

Same here, hoping freebet can be used for combo bet someday. Using single bet does not feel worth it when the odds are low, so there is no choice but to pick higher odds to get better profit, even though the risk gets bigger too. There was some confusion before about how combo bet works, so single bet ended up being the only choice. Maybe this feature will get added once more members bring it up here.

Maybe the reason is that they do not want to see someone or some people win big from the freebet if the freebet is applicable for parlay bet.
If it is the reason, they can actually set a max winning limit from the freebet so it will still something healthy for their budget.
Yes hopefully they will consider about it and make a nice change for the freebet promotion in the near future.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Wirex_Scam
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 17
Merit: 7


View Profile
July 27, 2026, 01:23:37 PM
 #1642

Warning Alert:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589580.new#new

25K eur pending withdrawal
MegaAkker
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 102
Merit: 6


View Profile
August 21, 2026, 11:21:00 PM
 #1643

I was a very happy customer here, I have been playing for nearly half a year and wagered 1.6 Million USD in bets, am one of the highest VIP members in 2up, and on top of the sportsbetting leaderboards nearly every week.....but what happened today to me is unbelievable.

I had 4153 USD balance yesterday and today when I logged in it show 0 USD. So I check my transaction history and there is a "adjustment - sports payout" of minus 4153 USD.....they just took away my whole balance without any warning or comment.
No email received, and apart from this business as usual. Account still open and usable, promotions still claimable.

I am stunned what is happening here. I asked my VIP manager but she is left in the dark too, not getting any updates.

I hope this gets solved just like the hacking thing 3 months ago, they handled that well. But this seems not a hack but something of their own staff.
I would like to warn everyone that if they do this to one of their highest VIPs, they can do this to you too!

Check your balances for unpleasants adjustments regularly!
MegaAkker
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 102
Merit: 6


View Profile
August 22, 2026, 05:23:17 AM
 #1644

I was a very happy customer here, I have been playing for nearly half a year and wagered 1.6 Million USD in bets, am one of the highest VIP members in 2up, and on top of the sportsbetting leaderboards nearly every week.....but what happened today to me is unbelievable.

I had 4153 USD balance yesterday and today when I logged in it show 0 USD. So I check my transaction history and there is a "adjustment - sports payout" of minus 4153 USD.....they just took away my whole balance without any warning or comment.
No email received, and apart from this business as usual. Account still open and usable, promotions still claimable.

I am stunned what is happening here. I asked my VIP manager but she is left in the dark too, not getting any updates.

I hope this gets solved just like the hacking thing 3 months ago, they handled that well. But this seems not a hack but something of their own staff.
I would like to warn everyone that if they do this to one of their highest VIPs, they can do this to you too!

Check your balances for unpleasants adjustments regularly!

Well, after waiting all day, they credited back the funds. They said it was caused by a "technical error".
It should not have happened but I am glad with the outcome and I will resume my betting at 2up.
starasolin
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 2


View Profile
August 27, 2026, 04:07:06 PM
 #1645

I was a very happy customer here, I have been playing for nearly half a year and wagered 1.6 Million USD in bets, am one of the highest VIP members in 2up, and on top of the sportsbetting leaderboards nearly every week.....but what happened today to me is unbelievable.

I had 4153 USD balance yesterday and today when I logged in it show 0 USD. So I check my transaction history and there is a "adjustment - sports payout" of minus 4153 USD.....they just took away my whole balance without any warning or comment.
No email received, and apart from this business as usual. Account still open and usable, promotions still claimable.

I am stunned what is happening here. I asked my VIP manager but she is left in the dark too, not getting any updates.

I hope this gets solved just like the hacking thing 3 months ago, they handled that well. But this seems not a hack but something of their own staff.
I would like to warn everyone that if they do this to one of their highest VIPs, they can do this to you too!

Check your balances for unpleasants adjustments regularly!

Well, after waiting all day, they credited back the funds. They said it was caused by a "technical error".
It should not have happened but I am glad with the outcome and I will resume my betting at 2up.
I'm in exactly the same situation as Mega Akker. I also have an “adjustment - sports payout” on my account—admittedly, only 71 euros—but why should I lose that money? When I asked what the reason was, they said it was because I mainly bet on minor leagues. What a ridiculous excuse,  In my opinion, that’s what odds are for—to bet on them. Maybe I’ll be able to get some help here to get my money back. My username is titor39



MrGambler531
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 4


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 12:18:18 AM
 #1646

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5592798.msg67097187#msg67097187

I would like to warn everyone planning to play or currently playing at 2up.io that they have just CONFISCATED my own deposit for rediculous reasons.
Read the scam accusation topic above and please support the flag if you agree with me.
MegaAkker
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 102
Merit: 6


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 04:03:35 PM
 #1647

Sadly i take back all my previous positive words about 2up. What they did to MisterGambler is extremely sad and I stand by him.

In fact I know MisterGambler personally and I vouch for him 100% that he bet in a fair way. Just like me only on the 3 American big sports.

I was one of their best players, each way on top of the leaderboards, and a Ruby level 3 VIP with 1.6 million in sports wagers. If they can even confiscate a deposit it scares the hell out of me.
I am done playing at 2up and will support the flag against them.
solbreuxk
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 01, 2026, 10:59:46 PM
 #1648

Hello!

Does anyone have insight into their withdrawal speeds?

Sometimes my withdrawals are instant, other times they take hours.

However, my latest withdrawal of 4k USDC has been pending for over 24 hours.

Is this a normal delay, or should I be concerned?

Thanks
Wind_FURY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2226



View Profile
September 02, 2026, 06:36:58 AM
 #1649

Is there a representative left for 2UP.io in the forum? I believe LittleMouse was its campaign manager a few months ago, but his association with 2UP.io has ended the moment the signature campaign ended.

Plus are there trusted members who have issue with their withdrawals. That would definitely help support the newbies' situation. I'm not trying to say that the newbies can't be trusted or that there's a smear campaign, but you know how it works sometimes.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Bitinity
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1365



View Profile
September 02, 2026, 06:52:24 AM
 #1650

Is there a representative left for 2UP.io in the forum? I believe LittleMouse was its campaign manager a few months ago, but his association with 2UP.io has ended the moment the signature campaign ended.

Plus are there trusted members who have issue with their withdrawals. That would definitely help support the newbies' situation. I'm not trying to say that the newbies can't be trusted or that there's a smear campaign, but you know how it works sometimes.

I was actively playing here in May, made many deposits and withdrawals without any issue but my average withdrawal amount was not that big. The biggest one was about $900 so I cant say anything for withdrawal more than $1k.

I am a non KYC verified user as well here so having many withdrawals up to several hundreds of dollar per withdrawal is already nice for me. For those who are experiencing withdrawal issue, better if they create accusation thread or submitting a complaint to 3rd party mediators like casinoguru/askgamblers by providing valid evidences as maybe it will trigger them to come back in the forum to give a response.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
MusaMohamed
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 452



View Profile
September 02, 2026, 06:55:14 AM
 #1651

Is there a representative left for 2UP.io in the forum? I believe LittleMouse was its campaign manager a few months ago, but his association with 2UP.io has ended the moment the signature campaign ended.
The campaign ended in June 2026 while the representative of 2Up.io was last active on 17 August 2026.

Quote
Plus are there trusted members who have issue with their withdrawals. That would definitely help support the newbies' situation. I'm not trying to say that the newbies can't be trusted or that there's a smear campaign, but you know how it works sometimes.
You can try to send a PM to Little Mouse but it's no longer his responsibility to support you after his contract with 2Up.io ended about 3 months ago.
Otherwise you can try with holydarkness.
A last option can be https://contesthunters.com/

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
solbreuxk
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 02, 2026, 09:28:52 AM
 #1652

I previously had multiple smooth withdrawals between $300 and $1,000, but 36 hours ago I requested $4,000 USD (my biggest yet). It’s still stuck on pending with no updates. Support just told me to wait, and I haven't received any emails explaining the delay so far
Wind_FURY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2226



View Profile
September 03, 2026, 05:22:27 AM
 #1653

Is there a representative left for 2UP.io in the forum? I believe LittleMouse was its campaign manager a few months ago, but his association with 2UP.io has ended the moment the signature campaign ended.

Plus are there trusted members who have issue with their withdrawals. That would definitely help support the newbies' situation. I'm not trying to say that the newbies can't be trusted or that there's a smear campaign, but you know how it works sometimes.

I was actively playing here in May, made many deposits and withdrawals without any issue but my average withdrawal amount was not that big. The biggest one was about $900 so I cant say anything for withdrawal more than $1k.



I am a non KYC verified user as well here so having many withdrawals up to several hundreds of dollar per withdrawal is already nice for me. For those who are experiencing withdrawal issue, better if they create accusation thread or submitting a complaint to 3rd party mediators like casinoguru/askgamblers by providing valid evidences as maybe it will trigger them to come back in the forum to give a response.


That's the problem with "NO-KYC" casinos. They will allow a user to withdraw smaller amounts of money, BUT for larger amounts of money they will have no choice but to ask for your documents. THAT'S especially if the casino notices that their service is being used as a sort of cryptocurrency "mixer".

    👀

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2167
Merit: 296



View Profile
September 03, 2026, 11:29:38 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2026, 11:45:25 AM by rohang
 #1654

Unethical,shady and Deceptive behaviour by 2up.io for sports bets odds on bets placed

I have been playing on 2up for past few weeks, and i came across a Very deceptive practive by 2up.

The odds that are shown are different (higher) than the odds which are put in betslip and eventually saved.

See below screenshots-
This is for multiple sports, live and prematch both. I have checked MLB,TENNIS,NFL. Example:
Markets for US open match swiatek vs podoroska -


And now look what odds are put in betslip when i select-



Bets placed on lower odds when the higher ones are still on display/offer-



I noticed this by chance, who knows how many bets were placed on lower odds than what was shown ? They are cutting good 8-10% of potential profits.

I am not in huge profit on 2up that they need to do this, maybe few hundred up at best, if not in loss.

How many other people have they done this to ? I am sure many people dont even check what odds the bet was placed on, very very scammy behaviour IMO. Even bc.game does not do this and offer odds exactly as what the bets are placed at.

I have not contacted support yet, i know what their answer will be, some BS about clearing cookies/cache etc.

Here is another screenshot of incognito tab showing the odds are still the higher ones, about 15 mins after i placed my bets on lowered odds:



As a sports bettor for more then 10 years, i highly advise everyone to not use 2up for sports betting, or be very very attentive if you do. Who knows what other shenanigans they might be upto ? This is basically stealing money from us.

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 03, 2026, 11:59:58 AM
 #1655

I previously had multiple smooth withdrawals between $300 and $1,000, but 36 hours ago I requested $4,000 USD (my biggest yet). It’s still stuck on pending with no updates. Support just told me to wait, and I haven't received any emails explaining the delay so far
From the bulk of complains here, I can't say much again. When a casino becomes to this level, the reputation level becomes very low. And I advise those who are using the casino to leave and for those who still have huge amount, don't withdraw it all at once because they stuck them. You can withdraw them 3 to 4 times if possible. If the representative is not active here, you can contact them through their social media platforms by checking on their casino website.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MusaMohamed
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 452



View Profile
September 03, 2026, 03:31:42 PM
 #1656

I previously had multiple smooth withdrawals between $300 and $1,000, but 36 hours ago I requested $4,000 USD (my biggest yet). It’s still stuck on pending with no updates. Support just told me to wait, and I haven't received any emails explaining the delay so far
Casinos usually have their terms to do further checking with an amount of withdrawal that exceed their threshold. It's not like $4,000 is a big or small fund with you or any user, it must be compared with what written in 2Up.io's ToS, so let's check it out.
https://2up.io/policy/terms-of-service
Quote
7.11. If your account is flagged, the customer may only withdraw the maximum stipulated by us in any 24 hour and 30 day period.

20. Bets Limit and Payout Caps
More details you can check
There is no maximum payout cap at $4,000 so if your withdrawal requests were not proceeded (not yet), there are other reasons.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
solbreuxk
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 04, 2026, 01:22:23 AM
 #1657

i got paid around 96 hours after asking for my withdraw, they didn't ask for any KYC or ask any question throught mail, guess it was just a simple verifiation or whatever, i don't know if i'll keep playing on 2UP sadly i saw so many stories about them on this forum am kinda worried ngl

https://gyazo.com/afbe11c33663cc8075d3c3654d52ed12
MrGambler531
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 4


View Profile
September 04, 2026, 01:54:17 AM
 #1658

Unethical,shady and Deceptive behaviour by 2up.io for sports bets odds on bets placed

I have been playing on 2up for past few weeks, and i came across a Very deceptive practive by 2up.

The odds that are shown are different (higher) than the odds which are put in betslip and eventually saved.

See below screenshots-
This is for multiple sports, live and prematch both. I have checked MLB,TENNIS,NFL. Example:
Markets for US open match swiatek vs podoroska -


And now look what odds are put in betslip when i select-



Bets placed on lower odds when the higher ones are still on display/offer-



I noticed this by chance, who knows how many bets were placed on lower odds than what was shown ? They are cutting good 8-10% of potential profits.

I am not in huge profit on 2up that they need to do this, maybe few hundred up at best, if not in loss.

How many other people have they done this to ? I am sure many people dont even check what odds the bet was placed on, very very scammy behaviour IMO. Even bc.game does not do this and offer odds exactly as what the bets are placed at.

I have not contacted support yet, i know what their answer will be, some BS about clearing cookies/cache etc.

Here is another screenshot of incognito tab showing the odds are still the higher ones, about 15 mins after i placed my bets on lowered odds:



As a sports bettor for more then 10 years, i highly advise everyone to not use 2up for sports betting, or be very very attentive if you do. Who knows what other shenanigans they might be upto ? This is basically stealing money from us.


You are not the only one....they did this to me too. Took about 8% off my odds after I clicked them. 2 becomes 1.92,  1.50 becomes 1.46 etc

But that wasn't even the worst part. When I requested my withdrawal they confiscated my entire balance (deposit plus winnings)!

DO NOT PLAY AT 2UP, IT'S A SCAM SITE!!!!
drangos
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 105


SIG-A043B59AE2


View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 03:02:25 AM
 #1659

I previously had multiple smooth withdrawals between $300 and $1,000, but 36 hours ago I requested $4,000 USD (my biggest yet). It’s still stuck on pending with no updates. Support just told me to wait, and I haven't received any emails explaining the delay so far
From the bulk of complains here, I can't say much again. When a casino becomes to this level, the reputation level becomes very low. And I advise those who are using the casino to leave and for those who still have huge amount, don't withdraw it all at once because they stuck them. You can withdraw them 3 to 4 times if possible. If the representative is not active here, you can contact them through their social media platforms by checking on their casino website.
Withdrawals of $4000 or less were done normally before, and a 36-hour waiting time should be questioned. I would not go so far as to say that doing a big withdrawal. Then breaking it up into 3-4 smaller ones is a safe-harbor option though. Smaller withdrawals may actually exacerbate any review or liquidity problem and might not be a solution to the issue if there is one. It's important to know if the casino has a compelling explanation for the delay. And how long they foresee the delay will last. I think the biggest scare is if they continue to answer wait but with no explanation.

███████████    B I T L I S T        🔄 MIXERS     📈 EXCHANGES     🎰 CASINOS    ███████████
████████████████████     CATALOG CRYPTO WEBSITES #KYCFREE    ████████████████████
███████████    |   Bitcointalk Archive   |   Image Hosting   |  Currency Converter  |    ███████████
rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2167
Merit: 296



View Profile
September 04, 2026, 06:33:36 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2026, 06:51:51 AM by rohang
 #1660

...


You are not the only one....they did this to me too. Took about 8% off my odds after I clicked them. 2 becomes 1.92,  1.50 becomes 1.46 etc

But that wasn't even the worst part. When I requested my withdrawal they confiscated my entire balance (deposit plus winnings)!

DO NOT PLAY AT 2UP, IT'S A SCAM SITE!!!!

I found another person as well,so its confirmed they are limiting odds for people, even people who are not in alot of profit, like me.

Almost every book will reduce betting limits for sports, but very very few books will reduce odds as well, i always thought that was for abusers and people who won too much. But 2up seems to be doing it as they like for many people, and without informing them and going at it in a shady shady way

Very very disappointed and their rep has some good explaining to do once they come online here

EDIT: Below are the cust support responses, as i expected-





Whats funny is they sent these messages VERY fast, so obviously they have them pre written incase people ask.
They are 100% doing this deliberately.

Displaying 1.9 odds margins on markets and then on actual bets placed its 1.8-1.84 margins, its a absolute scam

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!