Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: These new EFFICIENT x11 algos everyone is talking about ?? BULLSHIT or real?  (Read 16241 times)
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 01:47:43 PM

It's great to see how HiroCoin, X11 (and DarkCoin) are attacked by people like Cryptohunter and Spoetnik.
They put a lot of time and effort in creating topics, trying to damage the coins by spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt.

They are known for the fact they only attack coins that they feel are a threat to the bags they hold (and the ASICs they pre-ordered?).

Litecoin (and Scrypt) were attacked the same way by Bitcoin supporters one year ago and see where it is now Smiley

I predict a great future for HiroCoin.

Expecting a lot of "scam"/"instamine"/"inefficient"/"bull" and other namecalling under the line Smiley
It's actually good for HiroCoin and DarkCoin, it shows everyone the coins matter.

If HiroCoin didn't matter, you wouldn't spend that much time at it.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey Magnet, glad you've shown up.

There's not much to discuss with you.

You deleted 9 (!) of my responses in the "Darkcoin is a scam" topic so why would I discuss with you.

You lie, you bend and if you don't like a response, you delete it Smiley
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:57:05 PM

It's great to see how HiroCoin, X11 (and DarkCoin) are attacked by people like Cryptohunter and Spoetnik.
They put a lot of time and effort in creating topics, trying to damage the coins by spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt.

They are known for the fact they only attack coins that they feel are a threat to the bags they hold (and the ASICs they pre-ordered?).

Litecoin (and Scrypt) were attacked the same way by Bitcoin supporters one year ago and see where it is now Smiley

I predict a great future for HiroCoin.

Expecting a lot of "scam"/"instamine"/"inefficient"/"bull" and other namecalling under the line Smiley
It's actually good for HiroCoin and DarkCoin, it shows everyone the coins matter.

If HiroCoin didn't matter, you wouldn't spend that much time at it.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey Magnet, glad you've shown up.

There's not much to discuss with you.

You deleted 9 (!) of my responses in the "Darkcoin is a scam" topic so why would I discuss with you.

You lie, you bend and if you don't like a response, you delete it Smiley

discuss with me all you like but keep it on topic or yes you get deleted from the other topic, you can discuss the merits of x11,  you can discuss the points in the other threads OP. However you can not derail them with your latest scam hirocoin.... YOu can discuss hirocoin in public with me if you like in a new hirocoin is a scam thread?

Or if you want to continue to team up with your previous pal from the Phenix coin scam you were in with and promote other coins of ill repute just get back to doing that. I will simply point out the truth about you personally which can be verified with forum threads.  You came looking for me maGnet however if i was you with your background on this board i would be hiding away.

Mike said he had some very juicy details on you didn't he .... i wonder what he meant .... what ever it was was enough to make you keep your mouth shut about who he is and where he went with all the coins he stole and scammed from people. You were involved with possibly the biggest scam that this board has seen in the alt section and yet you think to promote more scam coins and nobody will notice???

hehe sorry i noticed.

TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

WHAT I THINK MOST OF THESE WINING KIDS FROM THIS THREAD LOOK LIKE

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 02:04:59 PM

discuss with me all you like but keep it on topic or yes you get deleted from the other topic, you can discuss the merits of x11,  you can discuss the points in the other threads OP. However you can not derail them with your latest scam hirocoin.... YOu can discuss hirocoin in public with me if you like in a new hirocoin is a scam thread?

Or if you want to continue to team up with your previous pal from the Phenix coin scam you were in with and promote other coins of ill repute just get back to doing that. I will simply point out the truth about you personally which can be verified with forum threads.  You came looking for me maGnet however if i was you with your background on this board i would be hiding away.

Mike said he had some very juicy details on you didn't he .... i wonder what he meant .... what ever it was was enough to make you keep your mouth shut about who he is and where he went with all the coins he stole and scammed from people. You were involved with possibly the biggest scam that this board has seen in the alt section and yet you think to promote more scam coins and nobody will notice???

hehe sorry i noticed.

I don't think it was Michael Burns (Iamatrix) but John Carmiche (JohnCar) who said that.

Don't forget to make it "moderated" again, so you can delete all the proof that you call "offtopic".
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:07:05 PM

discuss with me all you like but keep it on topic or yes you get deleted from the other topic, you can discuss the merits of x11,  you can discuss the points in the other threads OP. However you can not derail them with your latest scam hirocoin.... YOu can discuss hirocoi in public with me if you like in a new hirocoin is a scam thread?

Or if you want to continue to team up with your previous pal from the Phenix coin scam you were in with and promote other coins of ill repute just get back to doing that. I will simply point out the truth about you personally which can be verified with forum threads.

Don't waste your time, do it already.

Be more clear on you want?? a hiro scam coin investigation with block explorer output or you want a MaGnet one of the main team from the biggest SCAMS (phenix coin) the board has seen yet. Be clear in your selection.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 02:08:04 PM

discuss with me all you like but keep it on topic or yes you get deleted from the other topic, you can discuss the merits of x11,  you can discuss the points in the other threads OP. However you can not derail them with your latest scam hirocoin.... YOu can discuss hirocoi in public with me if you like in a new hirocoin is a scam thread?

Or if you want to continue to team up with your previous pal from the Phenix coin scam you were in with and promote other coins of ill repute just get back to doing that. I will simply point out the truth about you personally which can be verified with forum threads.

Be more clear you want?? a hiro scam coin investigation with block explorer output or you want a MaGnet one of the main team from the biggest SCAMS (phenix coin) the board has seen yet. Be clear in your selection.

Well, do it both, you seem to enjoy it.
People enjoy the drama.

It's a win-win situation.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:21:32 PM

Be more clear you want?? a hiro scam coin investigation with block explorer output or you want a MaGnet one of the main team from the biggest SCAMS (phenix coin) the board has seen yet. Be clear in your selection.

Ok sure no problem if that's what you want... let me first attend to drk...  it's a tough job keeping up with all of your scamming ways.

Although if people are interested they need only to search for MaGnet and phenixcoin be sure to read the entire story... right up to the part where the scam team fell apart and turned on one another when faced with questions from the entire community at the time asking for their coins back from the exchange that had stolen them all and why the team dumped their huge premine and then deliberately took all the phenix coin sites down to ensure miners left holding the phenixcoin bags were destroyed in one big hit.  

Can you imagine the damage of first the dump of a huge premine, later the deliberate closing of all the coins websites and poker sites, then the phenixexchange stealing everyones coins??

Miners that had put their faith in that coin were destroyed.  Although MaGnet claims to have been duped too....he refuses to give any details on whom he claims are the main ringleaders (of course he was innocently pumping that coin and actually visiting these people in person) because they threaten to release the proof he is a scammer too..... this does not look good maGnet. Do you wish to have an entire thread examining the evidence on this again?

Tell us who took our coins and dumped 100's thousands of dollars of phenix coins on everyones heads ...  you know who took them and you are scared to reveal because you know you were involved and they can prove it. I bet they double crossed your corrupt ass, but have enough evidence to prove you were in on the scam but just got taken down early.

If you were not on the last wave and do not know the phenixcoin scam you need to research it.   Yes so the final episode where maGnet states he lost 85BTC buying the premine from the other ringleaders..... he knows who they are in person but dares not reveal who they are because they threatened to reveal all the scamming dirty tricks MaGNet himself is involved with.... all of a sudden he goes quite and does not reveal their id at all. He sneaks back off and hopes people will forget.

Now if that is not damming enough??? what about this... another senior member of the phenixcoin pump team ....yes from the very same team has now joined forces with maGnet to promote their latest scam. Funny how both of them meet again and both get in early with hirocoin - yes the coin that waits till the US and Europe are offline and then WITHOUT and previous announcement launches and within a VERY short period of time has instamined a HUGE percentage of the entire minting before most people on this board are even aware it is launched...  confirm with the block explorer and time stamps on this board.

Now if i was a part of the biggest scam team from the last wave, the last thing i would do is team up with another member of that EXACT scam team and get on the new scamming pump team of this deliberately instamined scam coin.??

Don't worry you don't have to take my word for it..... just use the search feature on this board. If you want to you can find the details there. They have not been removed.

MaGnet just hopes you have forgotten.  He is a dangerous person anything he says should be fully researched , just as anything ANYONE says on here should be fully researched.  

flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:26:29 PM

People enjoy the drama.

Yeah, bring it loser.
Show us anything of substance already.
You're all hot air.

And lately you start to accuse people of crimes directly. Even casting a threat in a blackmail tone.
Where I live this is a felony when done without evidence, don't know how it's in the mudhole you're living in.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 02:27:37 PM

Ok sure no problem if that's what you want... let me first attend to drk...  it's a tough job keeping up with all of your scamming ways.

Although if people are interested they need only to search for MaGnet and phenixcoin be sure to read the entire story... right up to the part where the scam team fell apart and turned on one another when faced with questions from the entire community at the time asking for their coins back from the exchange that had stolen them all and why the team dumped their huge premine and then deliberately took all the phenix coin sites down to ensure miners left holding the phenixcoin bags were destroyed in one big hit.  If you were not on the last wave and do not know the phenixcoin scam you need to research it.   Yes so the final episode where maGnet states he lost 85BTC buying the premine from the other ringleaders..... he knows who they are in person but dares not reveal who they are because they threatened to reveal all the scamming dirty tricks MaGNet himself is involved with.... all of a sudden he goes quite and does not reveal their id at all. He sneaks back off and hopes people will forget.

Nonsense, both the personal info on John V Carmiche and Michael Burns are available in those topics. Their ID's are revealed and will be revealed forever.

Now if that is not damming enough??? what about this... another senior member of the phenixcoin pump team ....yes from the very same team has now joined forces with maGnet to promote their latest scam. Funny how both of them meet again and both get in early with hirocoin - yes the coin that waits till the US and Europe are offline and then WITHOUT and previous announcement launches and within a VERY short period of time has instamined a HUGE percentage of the entire minting before most people on this board are even aware it is launched...  confirm with the block explorer and time stamps on this board.

Now if i was a part of the biggest scam team from the last wave, the last thing i would do is team up with another member of that EXACT scam team and get on the new scamming pump team of this deliberately instamined scam coin.??

Don't worry you don't have to take my word for it..... just use the search feature on this board. If you want to you can find the details there. They have not been removed.

MaGnet just hopes you have forgotten.  He is a dangerous person anything he says should be fully researched , just as anything ANYONE says on here should be fully researched.  

Yeah, people can search for me and I hope they do Smiley Just follow my message history Smiley

I am very dangerous, I slayer children at night and I kill altcoins with my "ForkMagic v1.1".

I'm so dangerous, nobody ever dared to give me a -1 on my thrust  Grin
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:29:48 PM

People enjoy the drama.

Yeah, bring it loser.
Show us anything of substance already.
You're all hot air.

And lately you start to accuse people of crimes directly. Even casting a threat in a blackmail tone.
Where I live this is a felony when done without evidence, don't know how it's in the mudhole you're living in.

Moron hit the search button you will find all you need, i'm not doing your work for you.....

hehe that's the great thing about the truth you can find it if you search for it..... phenixcoin the saga...... it was great for some but fucking terrible for those that got burned.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:34:14 PM

someone said that this algo is not optimized and that there are people who are using the optimized version, this mean that the whole x11 algo is a giant scam
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:34:24 PM

Although if people are interested they need only to search for MaGnet and phenixcoin be sure to read the entire story... right up to the part where the scam team fell apart and turned on one another when faced with questions from the entire community at the time asking for their coins back from the exchange that had stolen them all and why the team dumped their huge premine and then deliberately took all the phenix coin sites down to ensure miners left holding the phenixcoin bags were destroyed in one big hit.  If you were not on the last wave and do not know the phenixcoin scam you need to research it.   Yes so the final episode where maGnet states he lost 85BTC buying the premine from the other ringleaders..... he knows who they are in person but dares not reveal who they are because they threatened to reveal all the scamming dirty tricks MaGNet himself is involved with.... all of a sudden he goes quite and does not reveal their id at all. He sneaks back off and hopes people will forget.

Nonsense, both the personal info on John V Carmiche and Michael Burns are available in those topics. Their ID's are revealed and will be revealed forever.

Yeah, people can search for me and I hope they do Smiley Just follow my message history Smiley

I am very dangerous, I slayer children at night and I kill altcoins with my "ForkMagic v1.1".

well let people research and make their own minds up....... but to come in here to speak as if you are squeaky clean after phenixcoin you have a massive fucking cheek. You were the biggest pumper of that coin. So many people lost a lot of money there whilst one of you lot exited with 100's thousands of dollars ....the worst part is how they were so vindictive to pull the sites down to ensure the coin collapsed after. That was an outrage.

flipme

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:41:37 PM

well let people research and make their own minds up....... but to come in here to speak as if you are squeaky clean after phenixcoin you have a massive fucking cheek. You were the biggest pumper of that coin. So many people lost a lot of money there whilst one of you lot exited with 100's thousands of dollars ....the worst part is how they were so vindictive to pull the sites down to ensure the coin collapsed after. That was an outrage.

I thought you were all so tight with staying on topic.
So tell us, what have all this CRAP SAGAS got to do with X11?

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:58:24 PM

Actually I have a "better miner" but only a couple percent more and as far as my own card (series 58xx) is concerned. Thing is, I don't know if its better for everyone.

I gave replication instructions earlier, don't know if anyone tried it though:

on sph-sgminer, /kernel/darkcoin.cl, between line 263 and 264 you add #pragma unroll 1

=>

Code:
            for (unsigned int u = 0; u < 16; u ++)
        H[u] ^= xH[u];
#pragma unroll 1
          for (unsigned int u = 0; u < 8; u ++)
        hash.h8[u] = DEC64E(H[u + 8]);

...you then recompile the program, del all .bin files and rerun the program. Report the hashrate and your card.

You can also try this a bit higher (between line 243 and 244) where it says:

Code:
        g[u] = m[u] ^ H[u];

and do it like this:

Code:
#pragma unroll 1
        g[u] = m[u] ^ H[u];

...but try them one by one, not together and see what happens. Always recompile the app + del the .bins.

This is actually "de-optimizing" as unrolled loops are usually faster, but it just so happens to run faster for me, for whatever reason. #pragma unroll 1 declares no loop unrolling (theoretically slower, faster in practice). I'm curious on what it does for others.

BUMP:

Has anyone tried the above tweak in a series 7xxx / r9 card to check how much faster or slower it might go?
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:02:27 PM

I'm so dangerous, nobody ever dared to give me a -1 on my thrust  Grin

hehe you deliberately ask me to verify a point and then moan about derailing.... sure fool Smiley

okay back to x11 then no further discussion on anything other than x11 unless people force it off topic.... let's get back to x11.

flipme

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:21:48 PM

hehe you deliberately ask me to verify a point and then moan about derailing.... sure fool Smiley

okay back to x11 then no further discussion on anything other than x11 unless people force it off topic.... let's get back to x11.

No. lets get back to call you out for your true motive of running this thread at all.
Which is a poor try to make propaganda against your very thread subject.
As is your other thread, against Darkcoin, which is self moderated and in which you delete any post which doesn't suit your agenda.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:28:46 PM

No. lets get back to call you out for your true motive of running this thread at all.
Which is a poor try to make propaganda against your very thread subject.
As is your other thread, against Darkcoin, which is self moderated and in which you delete any post which doesn't suit your agenda.

hehe i thought you wanted to stay on topic about x11's merits Smiley

I would hate to have to rely on some of your products you say you code..... your logic is all over the place.  You want to ask me questions outside of topic, i reply to you... you complain and want to go back on topic , so i go back on topic, but you seemingly demand to go off topic again ..... hehe you poor tortured wretch.  

No the other thread is clear, some people can follow the rules that i and everyone else is abiding by, your brain obviously is incapable of following the rule of logic or any other rule.

Can we get back on topic to x11 now. Thanks ..

Now you must resort to using the big red letters again...

fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 04:22:59 PM

I have done a lot of power testing and Scrypt consumes exactly the double of power than X11.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:36:53 PM

I have done a lot of power testing and Scrypt consumes exactly the double of power than X11.

Yes scrypt with the current miners we have for other algos consumes twice the electricity, same goes for QRK, and some of the single algos consume even LESS electricity that QRK and X11.

However that is not the point of the discussion. The point is to find out if x11 offers anything new over previous algos or algo chains.

Since it consumes more electricy than some of the other single algos and about the same as qrk then x11 offers nothing ground breaking there.

We are look for new things it offers over all other know algos so we know the best way to go for scrypt coins wishing to.

Others want to know if that 50% untapped power can be tapped into by certain coders or not. As yet nobody really knows for sure.

Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:45:59 PM

Yes scrypt with the current miners we have for other algos consumes twice the electricity, same goes for QRK, and some of the single algos consume even LESS electricity that QRK and X11.

However that is not the point of the discussion. The point is to find out if x11 offers anything new over previous algos or algo chains.

Since it consumes more electricy than some of the other single algos and about the same as qrk then x11 offers nothing ground breaking there.

We are look for new things it offers over all other know algos so we know the best way to go for scrypt coins wishing to.

Others want to know if that 50% untapped power can be tapped into by certain coders or not. As yet nobody really knows for sure.

Yet reading your posts you seem to have made up your mind. You do not leave it for a discussion, you state like it is the truth and look for someone to refute your claims with proof.
Think it is time you either provide some proof or stop spreading FUD until we get some solid facts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: