Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 10:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ DEX.fo — Auto Crypto Exchange 💚 NO KYC/AML 💚 Escrow 1 BTC  (Read 11204 times)
DEX.fo_off (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 289


💚 Fees 0.8%


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 04:44:09 PM
 #781

Quote from: MarryWithBTC
I give DEX all their flowers. The person behind the account is determined and he understands the power of availability and active support.

Thanks, that means a lot. And good luck with the raffle this weekend — hope the bride price plan works out 😄

Quote from: SamReomo
The chain mode works like a charm for majority of users and it's always available. The Fast & White mode goes down sometimes because of technical work, and there's mostly a fixed daily hours when that mode goes offline.

Well summed up — that's exactly how it works right now.

Hamza2424
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1164



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:47:41 PM
 #782

I left the mistake that way to see your reaction and you reacted exactly as I expected Grin

The raffle is $30k in dollars, I'll win it this weekend and by next week I'll go pay bride price with BTC
No way! Really! Haha bro I think you know me more than me now! haha anyway nice play but now tell the truth  Lips sealed

Anyway, how did I react now? Was I up to expectations? Haha

I give DEX all their flowers. The person behind the account is determined and he understands the power of availability and active support.
Yep they deserve that.

I think those who've some technical background will not bother by that.
Yep, that's a good point bro.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Peanutswar
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2179


Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:41:45 PM
 #783

Guess who's back!? Dex.fo wanted to share another event like we keep waiting, The Bitcoin Price Prediction!



♻️ DEX.fo 💚 | Bitcoin Price Prediction - Oct 17 | 🎁 Prize $50!

Quote

♻️ DEX.fo is an anonymous cryptocurrency exchange that respects your privacy. Reliability of the service based on modern security protocols. Exchanges are processed either through DEXfo's own liquidity or through verified decentralized cross-chain mechanisms — without custodians, without wrapped tokens.

  • Rules/Prizes

➥ Post Bitcoin price prediction for October 17th (once submitted, you cannot edit your post).
➥ Thread will be closed on October 15, 2026, 23:59 UTC
➥ The winner will be determined based on the Bitcoin price at 23:59 UTC, October 17(CMC). 🕐
➥ The one closest predictions will WIN $50. 🎁
➥ You can make up to Double/Triple prediction if you've already tested the swap.

Good luck everyone!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
stompix
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3766
Merit: 7425



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 07:05:34 PM
 #784

There will definitely be plenty of new coins, but it's a gradual process, not a one-day job. First we get the service itself fully polished, then we start adding coins. Requests from this thread are one of the inputs — SOL is clearly at the top.

Probably right after SOL and a few other coins you might start thinking of other chains for USDT and USDC?
I'm saying this because for USDT you have, besides ERC-20, Tron, which, well, it's no longer a solution for ~1k in swaps and certainly a no-go for anything that goes below $300, the network has become way to expensive for tx so anyone dealing with that for is losing $10 per tx.

So, maybe more stablecoin chains, sol and zec?

Just suggestions, I'm pretty sure you know what is in demand and financially viable from your liquidity pool partners!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 07:22:01 PM
 #785

So, maybe more stablecoin chains, sol and zec?

Just suggestions, I'm pretty sure you know what is in demand and financially viable from your liquidity pool partners!

If we are already talking about stablecoins, I would rather think about USDS, rebranded DAI. It is the only stablecoin that still doesn't have a freeze option, and for now it is completely suitable for exchanges that threaten to be 100% no-kyc.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Ultegra134
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1321


R.I.P Condoras


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 07:56:49 PM
 #786

Probably right after SOL and a few other coins you might start thinking of other chains for USDT and USDC?
I'm saying this because for USDT you have, besides ERC-20, Tron, which, well, it's no longer a solution for ~1k in swaps and certainly a no-go for anything that goes below $300, the network has become way to expensive for tx so anyone dealing with that for is losing $10 per tx.

So, maybe more stablecoin chains, sol and zec?

Just suggestions, I'm pretty sure you know what is in demand and financially viable from your liquidity pool partners!

I was about to say the same thing, the exchange has been for quite a while now and I also believe that some more coins should be added. Sol is certainly one of the go-to options, along with DAI and perhaps Ripple, while adding other chains such as BSC (Binance Smart Chain) and BNB along with USDT and USDC in BSC. Anyway, I'm hoping in the further development of the exchange, everything has been great so far!

Also, good luck to everyone who participates in the Bitcoin Price Prediction event, I also posted to ensure my participation.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
OcTradism
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1041



View Profile
Today at 03:28:30 AM
 #787

I was about to say the same thing, the exchange has been for quite a while now and I also believe that some more coins should be added. Sol is certainly one of the go-to options, along with DAI and perhaps Ripple, while adding other chains such as BSC (Binance Smart Chain) and BNB along with USDT and USDC in BSC. Anyway, I'm hoping in the further development of the exchange, everything has been great so far!
Solana is a rising altcoin blockchain in the last 8 years and Solana ecosystem has been expanding very well during those years, impressively survived then grown more during two bear markets.

DAI is a best decentralized stablecoin and if people want to store money in stablecoins but want to avoid centralized freeze from stablecoin issuers, DAI will be their favorite choice, even the best choice.

I agree with your suggestion to add Solana and DAI especially DAI because stablecoins are one of most favorite means for fund migration over platforms from exchanges to casinos and self custodial wallets.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!