Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor  (Read 361652 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:17:42 AM

yeah i know this now... im new to all this and learning as i go

i had a wallet @ http://nmc-wallet.com and made a deposit and all was good a few days later i tryed to withdraw and it said processing for 4 days so i sent a message to the admin asking about and no responce so i sent a few more and still nothing... within 12 hrs the site vanished into thin air and im out that coins.. im fine with that but i still mine on mmpool and dont want to waist the coins that i have mined.. it says on mmpools contact page that they can change the address so i dont see whats the problem here i still have the old address and the new one i need switched to i cant access anything from the old wallet because the site is gone... so yeah.. and just a heads up DO NOT USE ppc-wallet.com or darkcoin-e.com they are hosted by the same person that had nmc-wallet.com

Don't use online wallet period, multichain was a scam too

At least you are on the best pool

if i could just get this address switched out all will be great!

He might do it since you aren't changing the Bitcoin

admin@mmpool.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
instahater

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:21:01 AM

i had a wallet @ http://nmc-wallet.com and made a deposit and all was good a few days later i tryed to withdraw and it said processing for 4 days so i sent a message to the admin asking about and no responce so i sent a few more and still nothing... within 12 hrs the site vanished into thin air and im out that coins.. im fine with that but i still mine on mmpool and dont want to waist the coins that i have mined.. it says on mmpools contact page that they can change the address so i dont see whats the problem here i still have the old address and the new one i need switched to i cant access anything from the old wallet because the site is gone... so yeah.. and just a heads up DO NOT USE ppc-wallet.com or darkcoin-e.com they are hosted by the same person that had nmc-wallet.com

admin@mmpool.org

I have already sent him 2 emails... 1 explaining what happen and another with old and new address.. just havnt had a reply yet its been a feww days thats why i tryed on here
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:31:36 AM

Sign it with your other addresses

instahater

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:38:32 AM

Sign it with your other addresses

done...
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:27:48 AM

Well, that was productive. I feel a block a-rumbling....

Heeeere blockie blockie - come to raskul!

EDIt: oops, it was just last night's curry. My bad. Cool

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
instahater

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:46:59 AM

i iwsh this round was over already lol im ready to get paiddd
raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:52:26 AM

i iwsh this round was over already lol im ready to get paiddd

Nah, i'd take another week before i start grumping.

kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 10:52:32 AM

admin@mmpool.org

I have already sent him 2 emails... 1 explaining what happen and another with old and new address.. just havnt had a reply yet its been a feww days thats why i tryed on here

Give it a week; this is a low priority request...

Also, I don't see on the contact page what you were saying:

Contact

Email
You can reach the admins at admin@mmpool.org.
Bitmessage
You can reach the admins using bitmessage for private communications at BM-NBs7aHtbw6x7beefygEC4Cv6Rsp2dZni. Subscribing to that address will enable you to receive occasional notifications about pool service.
bitcointalk.org forum
We are trialing support on the bitcointalk.org forum under the username mmpool. The pool discussion thread is topic id 559011.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
instahater

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:01:39 PM

admin@mmpool.org

Contact

Email
Bitmessage
You can reach the admins using bitmessage for private communications at BM-NBs7aHtbw6x7beefygEC4Cv6Rsp2dZni. Subscribing to that address will enable you to receive occasional notifications about pool service.
[Suspicious link removed] forum under the username mmpool. The pool discussion thread is topic id 559011.

sorry it is the the FAQ page not contact
If it is required to change the keys for an absolute emergency you can contact the admins to begin a process of authenticating that you own the account. Don't expect this to be fast or easy. Plans are underway to add a standard account system for those users that prefer to have control over changing their keys
temen

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:24:43 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 04:51:26 PM by temen

Nice to see overall hashrate at 63 TH/s on this pool, perhaps blocks wont be hiding so long anymore Smiley
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:38:54 PM

admin@mmpool.org

Contact

Email
Bitmessage
[Suspicious link removed] forum under the username mmpool. The pool discussion thread is topic id 559011.

sorry it is the the FAQ page not contact
If it is required to change the keys for an absolute emergency you can contact the admins to begin a process of authenticating that you own the account. Don't expect this to be fast or easy. Plans are underway to add a standard account system for those users that prefer to have control over changing their keys

Gotcha - good to know.  The pool owner is cool and when dealing with "digital cash" it makes sense that the rule would be "no" but if you make a compelling argument, you'll be fine. 

See how they say this wont' be fast or easy?  So perhaps wait more than two days before wasting everyone's time on these forums explaining how to be patient.

I hope our patience dealing with you has been helpful though, haha.  Welcome to the pool! (the best pool).

Have a great weekend.

Fold for spending BTCs

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:21:43 PM

mmpool, I think it might be a good idea to reduce the fee or even remove it to encourage more users to switch over from ghash.io. This pool offers the same mergemining wise and also has groupcoin.
raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:25:33 PM

mmpool, I think it might be a good idea to reduce the fee or even remove it to encourage more users to switch over from ghash.io. This pool offers the same mergemining wise and also has groupcoin.

reducing the fee may be a good idea, as I'm happy to pay a small amount of my mining earnings to the pool for upkeep.
Not so bothered about 0% as we don't really want to be a massive pool, do we? I tried eclipse for a while - it's 0% DGM and because of the big hashrate, luck is very unstable.. at least we know to expect long rounds and when short rounds happen, it's a bonus.
I'd advise a slimmer fee, but not 0%.

kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:27:13 PM

reducing the fee may be a good idea, as I'm happy to pay a small amount of my mining earnings to the pool for upkeep.
Not so bothered about 0% as we don't really want to be a massive pool, do we? I tried eclipse for a while - it's 0% DGM and because of the big hashrate, luck is very unstable.. at least we know to expect long rounds and when short rounds happen, it's a bonus.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but why wouldn't we want a massive pool?

Fold for spending BTCs

raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:56:27 PM

if it's a massive pool you are after, there are plenty to choose from. I like small :p

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 10:07:36 PM

Well too small for now

1 daily block is perfect

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:12:29 PM

Well too small for now

1 daily block is perfect
agreed that would be perfect maybe 2 but that would be a good size.

if it's a massive pool you are after, there are plenty to choose from. I like small :p

There really arent many besides for ghash.io that merge mine all the coins like mmpool does
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 10:18:02 PM

Yeah that's when I left slush and found here

raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:19:15 PM

i started on bitparking when 200GH/s was a monster rig... however yeah, it would be nice to get round times down a bit again

kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:08:04 AM

Well too small for now

1 daily block is perfect
agreed that would be perfect maybe 2 but that would be a good size.

There really arent many besides for ghash.io that merge mine all the coins like mmpool does

To my knowledge, there are none.

Fold for spending BTCs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: