...
I also think the primary purpose of this topic is to attack @bitbollo, which is why I didn't take it seriously.
If @bitbollo were running an account farm, he would certainly have active accounts right now; if any are discovered, we can continue the discussion then.
In any case, since the other topic was locked, I hope we can wrap this one up quickly.
If you think that these accuses against me are valid please go ahead and add these users/trolls to your trust list.
If you think I made a PONZI 11 years ago despite it has been confirmed it wasn't the same user please go ahead and add these users/trolls to your trust list.
If you think that these fake and fabricated accusation would be enough to call me a scammer please go ahead and add these users trolls to your trust list.
Anyone has decided to skip any logic evidence but it's evident - just check how many real alt-accounts have pushed on all that shit - that the real intentions is to harass an honest user that has exposed an evident scam.
Here and
HERE you can find again the clear explanations about these fake accusations and real reason they have created 5 topics to harass me.
If you think that you are trusted by continuing to call me scammer without any real evidence, it's evident we haven't nothing to deal even in further.
I have made thousands of transactions (even in real life) this can be proved by all trusts on my profile and all free giveaways or meetings I have made in 13 years using bitcoin.
Meanwhile you are trying to defame my username using a fabricated accuse old 11 years (!) the CURRENT SCAM SECTION iS FLOADED by casino advertised by these users that want to depict me as a scammer. What a coincidence!
How many days/weeks/months/years would you continue?
This is the way you are showing to be trustworthy and my trust was wrong right? Did you think that trying to ruin my reputation, continuing to posting dozens of fake accusation, and create a retard topic has helped users scammed by frogbet or the dozens of website that have scammed here on forum?
bitbollo is a scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser.
...
bitbollo never said a word about it.
...
What I should comment about keys that are in my possession since 13 years and never linked to any scam and used with CEX KYC?
You continue to skip my evidence and explanations with a completely delirant accusation... but ok, this demonstrate how these guys keep care of community and want to fight scam.
Meanwhile the current scam section is floaded, as demonstrated in my scam accusation, they find really useful spent 5 topics/dozens of page by spreading this bullshit.

No I am not this account " oneadvocate " but thanks for having the doubt I have a full time life dedicate about these crappy non-sense accusations.
edit: in the last 2 weeks @OP has quoted or mentioned my username
144 times .