I am asking seriously, did you think normally that I have mentioned all this time and accused to have made all scams possible - WITHOUT ANY REAL EVIDENCE OR HUMAN LOGIC?
The avalanche of offenses and accusation of scam is unbelieveble, and embarassing.
I have stopped to reply to someone that has quoted my username 180 times in two weeks. At this point, when a wrench attack?
You need help for my DOXX or address just ask to me... you can save a lot of money and get updated details.
It has surpassed a limit, There are 2 topics opened since a couple of weeks - literally identical.
I don't want and will never spend anymore a single second to reply to someone that has as a best contribution "repaying in time a loan".
If you trust his explanations and don't want to read my scam accusations please add this guy to trust list. I don't want to comment anymore, it's just a repeating the same.
It's evident they are using KEYS in my possess, can sign a message, in my possession since 13 YEARS, fully KYC and used with DOZENS of CEX. They have never answered to the reality of the fact that I have zero experience in programmation /making websites...they are just using any possible retard speculations to appear smart - without any real scam or transactions linked to MY IDENTITY!
...
The blockchain cannot be fabricated.
...
Thats why I continue to say that I am still using the same keys you have used to link me to a scammer... Account posted or connection doesn't mean I am the same guy making a ponzi.
It's funny you haven't deleted all other accusations, including 100 altaccounts, made a scam to direct bet, scam with secondstrade.
Yeah frogbet is not the argument, but at this point after 10 pages you get too much attention and it's enough.
Meanwhile they are trying to create a scam NOW after 10 years, you can check what they don't want the forum talk about - a dozens of scams promoted here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month