Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 11:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbollo is a scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser.  (Read 4083 times)
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 5903


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 11:15:24 AM
Merited by Shishir99 (2)
 #141

How many days/weeks/months/years would you continue?


I think many people will agree that the negative tag should be removed from Shishir99; after that, everyone will disperse, keeping to themselves their opinions about both your story and the story of Shishir99. Many people here still have doubts, despite the long quotes, and you're acting like a stubborn child, pointing fingers at others and completely forgetting how people see you and what exactly they notice...

There are really a lot of topics worth discussing on the forum, but this topic has already outlived its usefulness.

Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1082



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 11:49:18 AM
 #142

2. One old address is not control of another account. The load-bearing link is 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2. Cs87kxy posted it on 19 June 2015 in a signature-campaign signup. Bitbollo posted the same string on 12 August 2015 next to 1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M and 1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d. In 2015 addresses were pasted into contests, quoted, and reused in giveaways. Posting a string someone else already posted does not show who held the key in 2016 or 2017, when the other account picked up its negative trust.

3. Exchange hot wallets are shared. Later posts point at both sides sending toward a cex.io hot wallet. A hot wallet receives deposits from thousands of customers. Shared traffic into an exchange wallet is not proof the keys are controlled by one person. Deposit addresses and hot wallets get mixed traffic all the time.

You need to do some homework before you write these things.
I appreciate that you have checked these things, but you are not right about a few things.
The addresses 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2, 1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M and 1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d do not belong to any centralised exchanges. bitbollo use a self-custodial wallet, and these wallet addresses belong to that wallet. What he meant is that he sent funds to centralised exchanges like Cex.io directly, where he is fully KYC'ed.

He still has access to these wallet addresses and can sign messages from them. If these wallets were from a CEX, he would not be able to sign a message with them. So your two points are now wasted. Your friend did some shady things a long time ago, and he is lucky no one noticed these things early.

I think many people will agree that the negative tag should be removed from Shishir99; after that, everyone will disperse, keeping to themselves their opinions about both your story and the story of Shishir99. Many people here still have doubts, despite the long quotes, and you're acting like a stubborn child, pointing fingers at others and completely forgetting how people see you and what exactly they notice...

There are really a lot of topics worth discussing on the forum, but this topic has already outlived its usefulness.
I see that you think that the negative feedback on my profile is not correct. I appreciate it. But he is the forum bully, who doesn't care about others' suggestions. nutildah suggested the same, and this bully excluded nutildah because of that. I am afraid he won't listen to you. So, if you do not agree with his feedback, it's time for you to act ~bitbollo

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 5120


https://bit.ly/bitbollo


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 12:26:56 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2026, 01:20:51 PM by bitbollo
 #143

How many days/weeks/months/years would you continue?


I think many people will agree that the negative tag should be removed from Shishir99; after that, everyone will disperse, keeping to themselves their opinions about both your story and the story of Shishir99. Many people here still have doubts, despite the long quotes, and you're acting like a stubborn child, pointing fingers at others and completely forgetting how people see you and what exactly they notice...

There are really a lot of topics worth discussing on the forum, but this topic has already outlived its usefulness.


Bigger scammers like bitbollo

I would not be in your head if you think this.

Again this user continue to say that I AM SCAMMER without providing a single proof of what he is saying.
Despite there is a double topic about it, I would just quote the same message posted - I would not deal anymore with this argument after this.

...
Can someone post a scam / single txid?  NO OF COURSE

I have posted clearly that ALL MY keys are still used, in my possession and FULL KYC in dozen of CEX - I would see a TXID before being accused of somewhat.
I am not seeing as possible to have managed a "ponzi, have used hundreds of account, scam directbet, run secondstrade" - This guy has used these accuse for red trust me .
I have clearly explained DOZEN OF TIMES CLEARLY EVEN why this guy deserve a red trust - open references - if you would have a trusted guy that can't help the community with a proven scam after 7 days, please add him to your trust list.

If you was wondering why they made this topic please check

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

Why only this topic?
Have you seen that after I have posted a series of scams that are still ongoing now it's 2 weeks / 5 topics / 146 mentions to harass my person?

"get 100 USD it was an incident"...

...
 It doesn't make much sense to pay him directly when the team member is in contact.

...
 I have paused them for indefinite time, until I can come with better contest idea.

...
It surprise me to believe that for a $100 a legendary member is destroying another legendary member's reputation.
...



Quote
This casino is now aggressively advertised. I decided to try playing here. If I'm not mistaken, after two deposits of $50 each, and several sports bets, I made a request for a withdrawal of $100, and received them. After that, I made a couple more bets and, with a balance of $158, I tried to make a new request, but I couldn't do it, and they told me the following in the chat: Access to your account is restricted, which means you can't withdraw funds or play. This was resolved after checking the security of your account. That is, it happened after the amount of withdrawal requests exceeded the amount of deposits made. And this is always a sign of unscrupulous and fraudulent projects. And there is always a clause in the rules according to which this money can be withdrawn from the player. I can always see my balance sheet if I want to, but I can't do anything with it at all. I state: this project is a scam. You won't get any money here. And with approximately equal positive and negative reviews, I can say with confidence that the positive reviews are written by bots. We wish you a speedy closure, gentlemen!
Anyone can check reference for these negative trusts, or verify why they have this urgency to open all this topics WITHOUT A SINGLE TXID linked to a scam.

@Shishir99 if you would know how it works blockchain you will never try to fabricate such delirant accusation about keys that are in my possession since 13 years and never linked to any scam and used with CEX KYC.

AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5103


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 01:43:40 PM
 #144

fabricate a pure bullshit
The blockchain evidence is public and independently verifiable, yet you are still calling it fabricated. The forum posts are unedited, yet you are still calling it fabricated. The common Italian local board is verifiable from the archive, yet you are still calling it fabricated. At this point, that's not skepticism - it's bad-faith denial.

1. Cs87kxy wanted to join a campaign using the address 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 and bitbollo staked the same address after two months.
2. These are bitbollo's addresses 1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M and 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 (staked). On this transaction you are going to see both input addresses together.
3. Both Cs87kxy and bitbollo has Italian local post.

It is unfortunate to see someone like you in the DT network and constantly targeting forum members with your bully.
Honestly speaking, if I had an interest to participate in the DT network - I WOULDN'T take the risk to ~bitbollo because it's certain that I will lose your DT vote almost immediately.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3684



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 02:18:41 PM
 #145

I think many people will agree that the negative tag should be removed from Shishir99; after that, everyone will disperse, keeping to themselves their opinions about both your story and the story of Shishir99. Many people here still have doubts, despite the long quotes, and you're acting like a stubborn child, pointing fingers at others and completely forgetting how people see you and what exactly they notice...

There are really a lot of topics worth discussing on the forum, but this topic has already outlived its usefulness.
I see that you think that the negative feedback on my profile is not correct. I appreciate it. But he is the forum bully, who doesn't care about others' suggestions. nutildah suggested the same, and this bully excluded nutildah because of that. I am afraid he won't listen to you. So, if you do not agree with his feedback, it's time for you to act ~bitbollo

You keep repeating that even though you haven't excluded him yourself?



Not only that, but you've been registered since 2017 and your trust list is empty. With a fairly normal trust list, you'd be in DT2, and your red tag on Bitbollo would put more pressure on him to remove the unfair tag he's left on your profile. Both would be inappropriate tags, but at least you'd be tied.

That said, I'm going to ~him, but the unfair tag on your profile is just one of the reasons.

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 5120


https://bit.ly/bitbollo


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 02:25:48 PM
 #146

Anyone can verify why this user has a red trust - excluding he has mentioned my account  140 times and tried to fabricate a completely non sense accusation with 100 accounts.
If you trust a guy that call me scammer without any evidence probably you don't deserve all of this trust and good judgement too.

- "hey why escalate so fast - 7 days?" - or
- "hey have you play to the best tower game - in a scam website?"


I have left 10 pages of explanations in two topics and these actions are typical of shill of scammers.

Can we clarify after many days we can open a scam accusations without being public treated like a shit?
Can we clarify (so all users of forum can use this deouble standard next time) why this users has been allowed to deny there was a scam despite there was 3 pages of topic talking about the scam?


After 20/25 messages and a full topic explaining a scam ongoing since a week https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0
I have been treated like a shit by this user despite was everything true. He has never replied to my observation but has just try to retiliate calling me "liar".
Also the trust the he left has no sense.
Have you see lies here? No, thats just another confirmations he is not a trustworthy user.

At this point, lets be clear here: some users have an indefinite list of scams behaviour condoned. Meanwhile reputable users have no chance to highlight scammers and scam behaviours.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177548#msg67177548 These are facts and evidences.

Opinions are based on? Yes he is so productive Roll Eyes that has spent an entire topic to harrass me, and still you cannot comment about "the bet of 5K USD"...
He lose the bets. He was lying even on this. Roll Eyes  I find something pretty questionable this approach to not look on EVIDENCES.

Anyone that has continued to advertise and promote a casino despite it's a confirmed scam deserve just a red trust.
- "hey why escalate so fast - 7 days?" - or
- "hey have you play to the best tower game - in a scam website?"

...

 
How many days/weeks/months/years would you continue?


I think many people will agree that the negative tag should be removed from Shishir99; after that, everyone will disperse, keeping to themselves their opinions about both your story and the story of Shishir99. Many people here still have doubts, despite the long quotes, and you're acting like a stubborn child, pointing fingers at others and completely forgetting how people see you and what exactly they notice...

There are really a lot of topics worth discussing on the forum, but this topic has already outlived its usefulness.


Bigger scammers like bitbollo

I would not be in your head if you think this.

Again this user continue to say that I AM SCAMMER without providing a single proof of what he is saying.
Despite there is a double topic about it, I would just quote the same message posted - I would not deal anymore with this argument after this.

...
Can someone post a scam / single txid?  NO OF COURSE

I have posted clearly that ALL MY keys are still used, in my possession and FULL KYC in dozen of CEX - I would see a TXID before being accused of somewhat.
I am not seeing as possible to have managed a "ponzi, have used hundreds of account, scam directbet, run secondstrade" - This guy has used these accuse for red trust me .
I have clearly explained DOZEN OF TIMES CLEARLY EVEN why this guy deserve a red trust - open references - if you would have a trusted guy that can't help the community with a proven scam after 7 days, please add him to your trust list.

If you was wondering why they made this topic please check

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

Why only this topic?
Have you seen that after I have posted a series of scams that are still ongoing now it's 2 weeks / 5 topics / 146 mentions to harass my person?

"get 100 USD it was an incident"...

...
 It doesn't make much sense to pay him directly when the team member is in contact.

...
 I have paused them for indefinite time, until I can come with better contest idea.

...
It surprise me to believe that for a $100 a legendary member is destroying another legendary member's reputation.
...



Quote
This casino is now aggressively advertised. I decided to try playing here. If I'm not mistaken, after two deposits of $50 each, and several sports bets, I made a request for a withdrawal of $100, and received them. After that, I made a couple more bets and, with a balance of $158, I tried to make a new request, but I couldn't do it, and they told me the following in the chat: Access to your account is restricted, which means you can't withdraw funds or play. This was resolved after checking the security of your account. That is, it happened after the amount of withdrawal requests exceeded the amount of deposits made. And this is always a sign of unscrupulous and fraudulent projects. And there is always a clause in the rules according to which this money can be withdrawn from the player. I can always see my balance sheet if I want to, but I can't do anything with it at all. I state: this project is a scam. You won't get any money here. And with approximately equal positive and negative reviews, I can say with confidence that the positive reviews are written by bots. We wish you a speedy closure, gentlemen!
Anyone can check reference for these negative trusts, or verify why they have this urgency to open all this topics WITHOUT A SINGLE TXID linked to a scam.

@Shishir99 if you would know how it works blockchain you will never try to fabricate such delirant accusation about keys that are in my possession since 13 years and never linked to any scam and used with CEX KYC.

You are keep this shit longer but still haven't see a single satoshi linked to an illicit satoshi

snipie
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1172


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 02:38:06 PM
 #147

I am particularly impressed about the party creating a post with a newbie to endorse himself or his enemy or his friend to discredit him.
The one who did this should seriously get a life. He should know that the limit between the real life and the virtual one is beached badly.
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 5120


https://bit.ly/bitbollo


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 02:45:12 PM
 #148

They avoid to deal with evidences - using key full kyc always in my possession - they continue to talk by themself skip any possible evidence against this retard topic.
The point it's not on "me" as scammer, the point it that "anyone has his priority"

Anyone can verify how these users have the urge after a dozen of years to point out about a forged scam without any proof of illicit funds.

They are wasting all this time - 2 weeks - to harass me - and they haven't even left a support to a flag against a scam that has harvested many users!
It's not because has been posted by me or not, but are you seeing guys a reputable users with hundreds of transactions/donations how has been harassed?
Thinks about yourself. If there is another scam, Would you post it? Would you read it?

Self custody of bitcoin is finished since awhile - personally these attacks non-sense are just the last evidence it was mising.

This is a clear harassament, imaging the guy Joca97 has been shocked by only ONE of this non-sense, i have received probably a few thousands.
I hope that you feel satisfied for this harassement and for the next scams no one would open a topic.

What is the limit for a fucking wrench attack from this bunch of users that have posted around 200 messages against my person?
Sincerely, it can become a full time job reply in a 5 topics - where they skip all the answers.

I wish you all the best, would keep posted about the raffle in the next few days.

AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5103


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 03:12:08 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2026, 03:26:28 PM by AB de Royse777
 #149

Honestly speaking, if I had an interest to participate in the DT network - I WOULDN'T take the risk to ~bitbollo because it's certain that I will lose your DT vote almost immediately.






bitbollo you are such a bully in DT network.


Edited: Evidences undeniable.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3684



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:37:45 PM
 #150

Honestly speaking, if I had an interest to participate in the DT network - I WOULDN'T take the risk to ~bitbollo because it's certain that I will lose your DT vote almost immediately.






bitbollo you are such a bully in DT network.


Edited: Evidences undeniable.


And just wait a second until he distrusts lovesmayfamilis



Come on guys! He is at DT1 strength 1. If I'm not mistaken, if one more DT1 excludes him, he'll lose his DT status. Let's see if that brings him back down to earth.

Edit: I just checked and I think 2 instead of 1 more exclusions are needed.

Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1082



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:37:11 PM
 #151

You keep repeating that even though you haven't excluded him yourself?

Not only that, but you've been registered since 2017 and your trust list is empty. With a fairly normal trust list, you'd be in DT2, and your red tag on Bitbollo would put more pressure on him to remove the unfair tag he's left on your profile. Both would be inappropriate tags, but at least you'd be tied.

That said, I'm going to ~him, but the unfair tag on your profile is just one of the reasons.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Initially, I actually did not want to involve myself in the reputation board. I didn't even understand how these DT votes work. But I learned these things slowly. However, I still did not build my trust list because I think the DT network is somewhat biased, and I did not want to be part of it. I wanted to stay unbiased and speak my mind whenever I see any injustice. I probably do not agree with many of you on many different cases. I never cared who was against me when I posted anything. This is one of the reasons why  I got an exclusion from a DT1 back in 2024 while I was away from the forum.

Now, I have started to realise how much a regular forum member can be bullied by a DT member just because they posted a message like a mediator.
I will consider building my trust list very, very soon. I know most of the forum members by now. It won't be hard for me to pick.

For those who came here very late or did not keep up with the thread because of long quotes (I myself stopped reading his response because he is annoying as fuck), here is a brief overview.

Look at what is actually on the table

  • Both accounts used Italian wording.
  • Both accounts posted the same address.
  • There was no email change.
  • He never claimed the account was hacked or traded.
  • His story is that a "friend" posted his address.
  • Both accounts' Bitcoin addresses were found in the same input, which belongs to the same seed/private keys
  • The rest is in the OP.

After you have posted this connection what has changed on these accusation? Nothing.
You are basically insulting the entire DT network for not doing anything against you. You are showing that they will be punished if anyone dares to speak against you. LOL.
Definetely.

This is his statement about the DT network. The fun fact is, he is keeping his word. He is punishing everyone who dares to speak or exclude him.

bitbollo DT1 distrusts Free Market Capitalist DT1
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts lovesmayfamilis DT1
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts DireWolfM14 DT1
bitbollo DT1 distrusts nutildah DT1
bitbollo DT1 distrusts AB de Royse777 DT2
bitbollo DT1 distrusts Shishir99 DT2
bitbollo DT1 distrusts Little Mouse DT1
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts DefaultTrust DT2

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
nutildah
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3864
Merit: 11993



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 06:49:53 PM
 #152

No one has showed a single TXID linked to a scam. But you continue to comment that people have to "decide"?

Uh... yeah. What would you prefer they do?

You avoid any logic evidence, skip all my explanations?

Yes, because you're continually repeating the same thing over and over. We got it the first time. I already said you were right about Frogbet. You should take that case and use it as an example of why you think certain things need to change... But instead you keep getting bogged down in emotions, ego and personal attacks. Repeating the same quotes over and over doesn't help your case... whatever it is, at this point... I'm not entirely sure anymore.

1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
Today at 02:36:05 PM
 #153

No one has showed a single TXID linked to a scam. But you continue to comment that people have to "decide"?

Uh... yeah. What would you prefer they do?

You avoid any logic evidence, skip all my explanations?

Yes, because you're continually repeating the same thing over and over. We got it the first time. I already said you were right about Frogbet. You should take that case and use it as an example of why you think certain things need to change... But instead you keep getting bogged down in emotions, ego and personal attacks. Repeating the same quotes over and over doesn't help your case... whatever it is, at this point... I'm not entirely sure anymore.

Might be a good timing to mention [with sincerest hope that bitbollo keep repeating the same things because he accidentally missed my post] that I've broken down the repetitive list here.

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
mindrust
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3027


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 02:59:39 PM
 #154

Give bitbollo a fucking break. Cut him some slack. Bring him a cold booze.

This guy is a real-life pharmacist for fucks sake. Have you ever saw a real-life pharmacist in real life? I mean have you ever get close to any of them? I'll tell you what they are, they are cool as fuck and rich as donald duck.

So if bitbollo says shimsir is a scammer, we've got no choice but accept it.

Facts.

I am with you bitbollo.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5103


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:16:07 PM
 #155

So if bitbollo says shimsir is a scammer, we've got no choice but accept it.
Well, if Bitbollo says Shimsir is a scammer, who are we to question it? The Bitbollo Trust System™ has spoken. We accept his bullying and the bad-faith denials.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1082



View Profile
Today at 03:32:36 PM
 #156

Might be a good timing to mention [with sincerest hope that bitbollo keep repeating the same things because he accidentally missed my post] that I've broken down the repetitive list here.

It is not like he does not understand. He knows he needs to explain himself instead of dumping off topic rubbish. He knows posting the same wall over and over will not answer a single question.

He copy pasted the same thing again and again to distract this community. And it worked. Most people stopped following the thread the moment his long quote buried the actual argument. That is not confusion. That is a tactic. And so far, he is winning.

His DT1 strength is now 0.

He should understand, at last, that being stubborn does not save you. I have watched at least two DT1 members who acted like lords, flying above everyone, too arrogant to listen, misusing the power this network handed them. The community dragged them back to the ground. bitbollo is walking the same road. Same pride. Same refusal to answer. Same belief that a title makes him untouchable.

He is a bully who does not belong in the DT network. He is a scammer who is not trustworthy. Strength can fall to zero. Trust, once broken like this, does not come back just because you keep quoting yourself.

Note: I used AI to change the wording and improve the text.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3684



View Profile
Today at 03:37:19 PM
 #157

bitbollo is a DT bully, basically.

AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5103


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:43:14 PM
 #158

How dare you!

And just wait a second until he distrusts lovesmayfamilis
So far he proved you wrong LOL

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3684



View Profile
Today at 03:57:46 PM
 #159

How dare you!

And just wait a second until he distrusts lovesmayfamilis
So far he proved you wrong LOL

Maybe when he realized he was on the verge of losing his DT status, he had a change of heart. Or maybe he hasn't logged in since yesterday. He hasn't posted today.

In any case, it is clear that he is a bully.

AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5103


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:59:20 PM
 #160

Quote

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!