Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 03:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbollo is a scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser.  (Read 5478 times)
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1095



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:27:57 AM
 #161

Quote

LOL.
bitbollo is the perfect example.
I can name a few more, but I don't want to offend them and derail the conversation to something else.
I want to stay on-topic, unlike bitbollo, who has been posting about frogbet and Little Mouse in this thread, while this thread is about his own reputation.

It's been 8 days; he refused to explain anything related to the address connection, ownership of that account and the scam. He has been posting off-topic rubbish and insulting anyone who doesn't agree with him. Even if anyone suggest him to calm down, he is attacking them.

I am one of them who suggested him to calm down and talk to LM, and received negative feedback in return.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1095



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 09:16:02 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2026, 04:02:39 PM by Shishir99
 #162

The Legendary DT1 top-tier scammer and the forum bully were active yesterday and even posted on the forum, but did not respond to this thread. The more surprising thing is that he has not excluded lovesmayfamilis yet, which might be a good thing, as he has realised that being a bully no longer helps him and makes things worse for him. I am surprised that after all this evidence and this inaccurate negative feedback, some people are still keeping him on their Trust list. I am going to call them out every other day because of this failure.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
snipie
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1174


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 03:48:52 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2026, 06:03:22 PM by snipie
Merited by Free Market Capitalist (2)
 #163

-snip-

Gentle reminder: DT don't like the way you mentioned here. It can be seen by some as harassment and by others as pressure and they are unlikely to obey. You are just making the situation worse.
There are other ways to fix the problem you are in. The situation escalated quickly and the negative trust that you got became the centre of the problem.
I have no power to influence or convince any of you but I ask gently, both of you, to reconsider your posts, topics and actions. A whole mess was created for nothing with a lot of collateral damage on your both reputation.
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1095



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 04:13:25 PM
 #164

Gentle reminder: DT don't like the way you mentioned here. It can be seen by some as harassment and by others as pressure and they are unlikely to obey. You are just making the situation worse.
There are other ways to fix the problem you are in. The situation escalated quickly and the negative trust that you got became the centre of the problem.
I have no power to influence or convince any of you but I ask gently, both of you, to reconsider your posts, topics and actions. A whole mess was created for nothing with a lot of collateral damage on your both reputation.

Well, sorry for being kinda rude. I probably worded it pretty badly. Which I edited out now, and I expect you to remove it from your quote as well.
I have edited out some part which was probably did not sound good. Also, please allow me to explain that by saying some people, I did not mean all the DT members. Some people really decided to ignore me only because I am not in the DT network. Nope, I am not mentioning anyone's name, so there is no targeted harassment or any demand to anyone specific. Obey? That word is too heavy to use in this case.

There is nothing to fix on my end. I did not leave any inaccurate feedback. I did not punish anyone who dared to speak against me. I did not copy-paste the same quote over and over to derail the topic. I did not distrust people who don't agree with me.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3691



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 05:36:02 PM
 #165

snipie is right. And you know that because you edited the post. If I were you, I wouldn't harp on this topic too much, since we Dts are a group of people who may have different opinions on various issues.

Something seems to have changed since he is at 0 strength. That strength means that with the DT1 lottery he can get kicked out next month. Or just one DT1 more changing his mind this month and he's out too.

Time puts everyone in their place, and being too persistent about these reputation issues doesn't usually end well. I'm saying this for both him and you. What we can hope for is that now that he seems to have reflected on it, he'll delete the unfair red tags on your profile, but give him some time. That would be the first step in the deescalation of the issue.

icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 13584



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:05:04 PM
 #166

Something seems to have changed since he is at 0 strength. [...]
His evidence and findings are relevant, it’s just that people might get annoyed by an excessive number of posts repeating the same thing—much like the use of all-caps.

In any case, his influence is far from zero, and it never will be. His genuine authority and the weight of his word within the Bitcoin community are on par with those of -ck, minerjones, or anyone else who has truly been a Bitcoiner for over a decade. Many find this hard to grasp because the only thing they know about Bitcoin is that it’s the channel through which they receive payments for their signature.

nutildah
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3864
Merit: 12011



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 07:32:29 PM
 #167

Something seems to have changed since he is at 0 strength. [...]
His evidence and findings are relevant, it’s just that people might get annoyed by an excessive number of posts repeating the same thing—much like the use of all-caps.

This is true, but the message is less effective when bogged down in emotional and ego-laden aspects. He should have used Frogbet as an example of inefficiencies within the current system, and then used that to encourage conversation about what corrective actions can be taken as a community, to ensure this type of situation happens less often.

In any case, his influence is far from zero, and it never will be. His genuine authority and the weight of his word within the Bitcoin community are on par with those of -ck, minerjones, or anyone else who has truly been a Bitcoiner for over a decade. Many find this hard to grasp because the only thing they know about Bitcoin is that it’s the channel through which they receive payments for their signature.

Whatever influence you want to assign to him, his recent actions demonstrate poor judgment when it comes to use of DT powers.

1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3691



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:42:43 PM
 #168

In any case, his influence is far from zero, and it never will be. His genuine authority and the weight of his word within the Bitcoin community are on par with those of -ck, minerjones, or anyone else who has truly been a Bitcoiner for over a decade. Many find this hard to grasp because the only thing they know about Bitcoin is that it’s the channel through which they receive payments for their signature.

Being someone in the Bitcoin community and being a scumbag is not incompatible. This is one example. Not saying that Bitbollo is a scumbag but I've seen time and again how being a well-known figure in the Bitcoin community leads to very questionable behavior. For example, Roger Ver, or more recently, Luke Dashjr.

Whatever influence you want to assign to him, his recent actions demonstrate poor judgment when it comes to use of DT powers.

This.

AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5108


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 07:49:56 PM
 #169

The argument isn’t about his influence or his past mistakes. We shouldn’t use something that happened years ago to justify his current reputation. It’s also worth noting that he continues to maintain good trading behavior with forum members. That, however, isn’t what this discussion is about.

The issue is his poor judgment and bullying behavior in his role as a DT member. When a DT member starts behaving like a bully, they risk losing the ability to exercise their authority fairly and responsibly. Holding that position comes with a certain level of power and responsibility, and using that authority in a bullying manner undermines the trust and credibility that come with the role.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2128


฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 08:23:46 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)
 #170

His evidence and findings are relevant, it’s just that people might get annoyed by an excessive number of posts repeating the same thing—much like the use of all-caps.

In any case, his influence is far from zero, and it never will be. His genuine authority and the weight of his word within the Bitcoin community are on par with those of -ck, minerjones, or anyone else who has truly been a Bitcoiner for over a decade. Many find this hard to grasp because the only thing they know about Bitcoin is that it’s the channel through which they receive payments for their signature.

I won't lie to you, I tried to follow this case and the previous one, but one of the reasons I didn't bother responding until now is his repetitive quotes and unnecessary caps/colors (it's not like we are all blind here or have a very bad comprehension issue). If he really needs to be respected as a DT member who gained some trust over the years and who makes fair judgments, then he should just directly respond to the allegation as per the title of this accusation and not just get a bit too emotional.

Anything else outside this accusation can be addressed in another thread (again, without unnecessary repetitive quotes/posts). It all looks to me like what he was doing in this thread is diversionary, which raises eyebrows.


.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
FinneysTrueVision
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1389


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 01:48:39 AM
 #171

  • There was no email change.
We can’t know whether he changed his email address because that information is not recorded in the seclog. None of the sites that keep databases on forum activity have that information either because they are relying on the seclog as their primary source.

From looking at the account’s post history, there is a noticeable improvement in their English, whereas bitbollo has not really made that much improvement in all these years. It might not be hard evidence, but it does cast some doubt on it being the original account owner who was promoting a ponzi.

libert19
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1204


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 04:53:42 AM
 #172

From looking at the account’s post history, there is a noticeable improvement in their English, whereas bitbollo has not really made that much improvement in all these years. It might not be hard evidence, but it does cast some doubt on it being the original account owner who was promoting a ponzi.

On that note, I also mentioned same a while back. Don't think it has much substance but mentioning it anyway.

I like this feeling and clearly... Its One the First time I Heard about Wink

To be bonest, lucky games are always based on luck. I would not be too much impressed by any long run.

Different with sport gambling. After see many of my bets https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234109.0

I find few patterns or in general i find a way to optimize my gambling experience Wink

Woa! That's decade old thread, and I see your English has improved, lol.

We also exchanged couple PMs: https://talkimg.com/image/UlyXZf



I have only one thing going on with this thread and that is, why bitbollo has staked address belonging to a scammer (i.e. Cs87kxy). Can there be clear cut answer to that?

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
GhostRider25
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 122
Merit: 29


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 06:26:30 AM
 #173

Seems to me that these trusts lists, are nothing more than little badges of attention gotten that narcissists use to get up under each others skins with.

when you see the petty childish bullshit that is being done with them, what merit do they really have, except for you to puff in the mirror and say on the internet, im kind of important...


someone got caught cracking eggs after a decade but since they are a big poobah in the attention whore pool it caused huge drama,  the pecking order MUST re arrange or all the hens won't be able to sleep tonight!!!   Quick!!  Click!!!  quick click quick, who gets the higher roost!!

im a nobody, go ahead and distrust me, prove that it doesn't mean shit when thrown around in this kind of manner

The fact that you think 'distrusting' someone on a forum, is somehow going to prove your innocents is beyond childish and just obsurd.

Aaron
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1095



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 10:40:51 AM
 #174

From looking at the account’s post history, there is a noticeable improvement in their English, whereas bitbollo has not really made that much improvement in all these years. It might not be hard evidence, but it does cast some doubt on it being the original account owner who was promoting a ponzi.

The fact is, he never claimed the account was hacked or sold. If there is an ownership change, don't you think he would have admitted this by now? But he came up with a friend story, and I don't think anyone buys this kind of story anymore since this is the most common excuse people give when they get caught. I am not good at English either, but if you check my old posts, it was worse. People improve their English as time goes by.

I presented what I found about bitbollo. Now, it is up to the community to decide whether this guy is really trustworthy or not. As for the feedback on my profile, if most DT members agree with this feedback, then this can stay on my profile. If it stays, I would assume most actually agree. If they don't agree, it is their job to take action against it, and I appreciate that some of the DT1 spoke about it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Timelord2067
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 2391


💲🏎️💨🚓


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 12:28:15 PM
 #175

@LoyceV if it was so importortant ... it was discussed 10 YEARS AGO! thank you for non supporting a trust user. I have posted also other "comments" that have been skipped by all.

Ah yes - I remember a certain well know DT1 Troll going all Jekyll and Hyde at me when I mentioned I hadn't been paid out by directbet.eu


Oddly enough, I remember the Cs87kxy just not the

Users Connected: bitbollo, Cs87kxy, Cearea11

from that post.


❖ Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk IV
❖ [Guide] Broadcast Your RAW Transaction
❖ [List] Vanity Wallet Generation. Threads, how-to & links
❖ [Cryptopia] ONLINE ARTICLES related to hack & theft of funds
▶ [Rugby] Union / League
▶ NetHack V 5[/b]

▶ Hearse V 1.0.6e
▶ PokerTH / [Text][/size]
❖ @X-Twitter Retweet ≠ endorsement
❖ £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ BTC ™
❖ ★☆★ Signature For Rent Paused ★☆★
.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.❖ ★☆★ Fitness Discussions Pushups and Step Exercise.
.❖ TALK[img] Talk with Images™ .
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1933


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 05:53:43 PM
 #176



Looks like a TL being cleaned up entirely following a demotion from DT1. I was about to do my own ~ when I saw another post where the repeated post being used again, although I've tried to break them down, and I am forced to perceive it as what other propose: distraction and avoidance to address the real matter.

With this though, I do hope this put the feud to end as the tags are now become untrusted, we can put a lid into all of the threads and do hope that all parties, and by all, I do mean all, not just these two, but everyone involved in this month-long drama, to learn things.

....... emmmhhh...

My initial draft was longer than this, including mentioning almost every major entities involved and what they might learn or what can be improved. But I read back and it does awfully sounds like patronizing while I myself are not flawless and at times [there were at least two threads to commemorate this occasion] lost my temper. So... this might be my last post on this thread, with sincerest hope that thread can be locked and people can wait for new drama to rise.

About whether or not the other side is what as accused here... well, the tilde(s) and the clean-up, I dare say, speak volumes.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2128


฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 06:34:31 PM
 #177

https://talkimg.com/images/2026/10/07/Ul1fcW.jpg

Looks like a TL being cleaned up entirely following a demotion from DT1. I was about to do my own ~ when I saw another post where the repeated post being used again, although I've tried to break them down, and I am forced to perceive it as what other propose: distraction and avoidance to address the real matter.
I just noticed it too. I think that's how bpip updates once someone has dropped from DT1, but I don't believe this is the end. The person who is accused hasn't really told us what's with the account(s) that is(are) linked to him without dragging in the Betfrog chaos, which is a different thing altogether. If he did, then I must have missed it due to the long, repetitive quotes.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3691



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 06:35:26 PM
 #178

I was about to do my own ~ when I saw another post ....

But haven't you done it? Just think that with the DT1 lottery next month he could be back in DT depending on the results. I don't want to pressure you into deciding whether or not to do it. Every DT is responsible for making his own decisions, but it wouldn't make much sense to me if you were to ~him but decided not to just because he is no longer in DT this month.

That said, I would also expect both sides to de-escalate the situation and maybe bitbollo through his future actions, can once again become part of the DT system.

holydarkness
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1933


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 06:44:09 PM
Merited by Free Market Capitalist (1)
 #179

I was about to do my own ~ when I saw another post ....

But haven't you done it? Just think that with the DT1 lottery next month he could be back in DT depending on the results. I don't want to pressure you into deciding whether or not to do it. Every DT is responsible for making his own decisions, but it wouldn't make much sense to me if you were to ~him but decided not to just because he is no longer in DT this month.

That said, I would also expect both sides to de-escalate the situation and maybe bitbollo through his future actions, can once again become part of the DT system.

I haven't, I made a vow to myself to not adjust my TL and try to tweak them again, following my last tweak, unless a great force moved my hand. So those in and out of my TL are mostly stayed like that for months to come.

That said, I take your words under advice, and it would mean bitbollo has about 25 days to clear his own name and address the matter here, instead of repeating the wall of text, and after that day, depending on my DT1 status [so far, my best record was 15 consecutive months, if I am not mistaken], a tilde might come if the whole mess is yet to be sorted and sign of DT abuse is visible.

As a side note that I'd like to add here, I've approached both sides [not Shishir] before getting myself involved in this, and one party's answer is absolute that they will not change a thing, thus, if the tag was deemed as a DT abuse, my hands were forced by greater force to put a tilde.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 5160


https://bit.ly/bitbollo


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 12:10:19 AM
 #180

Did you think that being accused to have hundreds of altaccounts/being direct bet/ secondstrade / running a ponzi - deserve my life to be dedicated in all these retards accusations?

Did you think that @OP can be trusted by spreading all of these completely FAKE accusations (just see first page with Joca97) - or there is really the risk I have made a "ponzi"?

How many weeks I need to answers? Why you continue to push that shit soo long?

I don't need to clear anything Grin are you ok?

I have made thousands of transactions - without escrow - since dozens of years.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=364070
I would not count donations / gifts to forum users (even on that time) trying to insinuate I was scamming a couple of bucks (using my same keys FULL DOXED) it's one of stupid think I have seen here.

Anyone can just read my explanations.
If all logics explanations have been skipped, I can't spend more time on this. We are approaching one month - 170 citations by OP  - the limit has been surpassed now.


If you find normally creating a topic like this after dozens of years (and already discussed in forum), trying to create a drama with 5 topics, please go ahead.

Actually the scam sections is FLOADED by casinos/scam I have exposed.
Anyone that has a couple of neurons has already realized that the real intentions is to derail the arguments from these scams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!