Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 10:34:53 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbollo is a scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser.  (Read 5757 times)
Timelord2067
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 2391


💲🏎️💨🚓


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 02:31:58 AM
 #201

From your trust feedbacks given to others:

BlockBurn    2020-03-10    Reference    No answers in public or private regarding my signature application. No update of spreadsheet!
Last seen on forum was one month ago (14th Feb 2020).
Be CAUTIOUS while dealing with this user/project!

So they didn't respond? Boo-hoo.




Shop02    2019-06-05        This user was enough "clever" to send another mp with intimidation and threats after my red-trust.
Just note again, you haven't these documents in a legal way, stop to claim bullshit! Never Deal WITH SCAMMER!
Full private conversation always available, send me a message

So, after dishing up negative trust feedback, you slap this user with yet more Red Paint TM




GloriousWin    2019-06-05    Reference    This user Leave offensive/retiliation feedback without argument.
I clearly discovered his scam as described in the reference.

So, you discover someone else's scam, but it's not okay if someone brings up your past?




salaman112    2016-02-14        TRUST ABUSE.
"Dikke zeikerd" = Stronzo di spessore.

Thank you
Danke schön
Grazie

Trust abuse? No reference...  (He seems to think you had Alts back in 2017...) AND he's never started a DT trust list of his own: https://loyce.club/profile.html?id=502390 - Your assertions are without proof.




WowCheBit    2016-01-11        MP intimidation after my negative trust.
"I will leave you a negative trust"

Yes leave it but offer 50 euro against 84 = -34 euro = SCAM .

More gloating from you after previously slapping someone with negative Trust Feedback.




These are just some of the reasons I have DT tilda'ed you.








❖ Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk IV
❖ [Guide] Broadcast Your RAW Transaction
❖ [List] Vanity Wallet Generation. Threads, how-to & links
❖ [Cryptopia] ONLINE ARTICLES related to hack & theft of funds
▶ [Rugby] Union / League
▶ NetHack V 5[/b]

▶ Hearse V 1.0.6e
▶ PokerTH / [Text][/size]
❖ @X-Twitter Retweet ≠ endorsement
❖ £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ BTC ™
❖ ★☆★ Signature For Rent Paused ★☆★
.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.❖ ★☆★ Fitness Discussions Pushups and Step Exercise.
.❖ TALK[img] Talk with Images™ .
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 5160


https://bit.ly/bitbollo


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 02:46:55 AM
 #202

So, you discover someone else's scam, but it's not okay if someone brings up your past?
This is what you call de-escalate.

My past what?
it's 13 years I am making transactions and no one has ever called me a scammer.
This topic has confirmed that I HAVE NEVER MADE ANYTHING OF THIS! The conclusion should be totally the opposite!
I never had 100 accounts, made a ponzi, runninng secondtrade, defraude directbet!
These accusations are totally non sense since I am still controlling the same keys they have used to persuade I have made a PONZI.


About these red trusts, you had to show the whole picture and not only have a strong bias against my person.

BlockBurn
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2670944;dt
He run a scam blockchain/project - its evident that the new moda is to harass users that post evidence of scams.

Shop02
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2533861;dt
You haven't quoted the other red trust!
This user offer private documents (stolen/fake). Obviously this is not a legal action and a potential scam for everyone! Full private conversation always available, send me a message

GloriousWin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2603312;dt
You haven't quoted the other red trust!
Claim a daily ROI of 60% with a "betting system".
Proof provided:10 races, only general prediction (like a number 8 or number 2 will win a race). He was not able to get none of these general prediction!


Yeah sure my red trusts are inappropriate, no reference because this users has posted before a fake red trust in my profile

Don't invent fake accusations . I can't use the reference of my profile ! salaman112
Example


I have seen some of forums guys harassed in online forum in the same way. Don't worry I would continue to post about these scams.

...
These are just some of the reasons I have DT tilda'ed you.


I really appreciate that you decide to not trust me NOW even if We had even a trade years ago and you know that I completely trusted also in real life by many bitcoiners and forum users. I would not mention, you can just check the reference on how many people have meet me in real life.

Timelord2067
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 2391


💲🏎️💨🚓


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 03:44:16 AM
 #203

I really appreciate that you decide to not trust me NOW even if We had even a trade years ago and you know that I completely trusted also in real life by many bitcoiners and forum users. I would not mention, you can just check the reference on how many people have meet me in real life.

Very true - this issue has only come up in the last week or so.  Otherwise, I may not have become aware of it.

Yes, we traded in the past which is why I continue to implore you to step back and listen to people's concerns.

❖ Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk IV
❖ [Guide] Broadcast Your RAW Transaction
❖ [List] Vanity Wallet Generation. Threads, how-to & links
❖ [Cryptopia] ONLINE ARTICLES related to hack & theft of funds
▶ [Rugby] Union / League
▶ NetHack V 5[/b]

▶ Hearse V 1.0.6e
▶ PokerTH / [Text][/size]
❖ @X-Twitter Retweet ≠ endorsement
❖ £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ BTC ™
❖ ★☆★ Signature For Rent Paused ★☆★
.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.❖ ★☆★ Fitness Discussions Pushups and Step Exercise.
.❖ TALK[img] Talk with Images™ .
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1095



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 06:55:06 AM
 #204

As promised, I am locking this thread.
If anyone wants to know what the outcome of this thread is, here is a summary.

- bitbollo refused to address his scam and account connection with Cx87kxy
- he dumped off-topic responses about the frogbet scam in most of his response, which has nothing to do with this thread.
- He retaliated with trust exclusion against whoever did not agree with him.

Connected accounts: bitbollo, Cs87kxy.

Cs87kxy posted the address 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 in a signature campaign on June 19, 2015  
Dear bitclever, I want join your signature campaign.

Username : Cs87kxy
Post Count :3  (including this)
Position: Newbie
BTC address : 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2

Then bitbollo stakes the same address two months later here.

1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M

1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
Thanks!

bitbollo's other account already has two negative feedback for operating ponzi scam and trading accounts.

suchmoon    2017-03-02    Reference    Ponzi scammer.
The Sceptical Chymist    2016-07-18    Reference    Account sales encourage scams, spam, and account farming.








Also, take a look at what is actually on the table

  • Both accounts used Italian wording.
  • Both accounts posted the same address.
  • There was no email change.
  • He never claimed the account was hacked or traded.
  • His story is that a "friend" posted his address.
  • Both accounts' Bitcoin addresses were found in the same input, which belongs to the same seed/private keys
  • The rest is in the OP.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!