Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:36:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Change of Algorithm to SHA-3 , Keccak , Scrypt-Jane N-Modified , X11 with POS
SHA-3 Keccak
Blake256
Scrypt-Jane N-Modified
X11 with POS
X11 without POS
Blake256 with POS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESURRECTION] Taking Beecoin to the Hive Flying!MANDATORY Client Update!  (Read 24415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
votemp

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:32:25 AM

We should vote on https://www.mintpal.com/voting to get another exchange going.
~70 votes/day - impossible to get here. We need >10 btc or smart voting bot to get here. I mean smart that it must be 10 -20 members team with 5-10 accounts and 8-10 votings/day for each account = 2500-5000 votes/day.   
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:07:02 PM

We hope that the dev will soon show up

alibaba_yin

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:41:04 AM

Sorry, i can't download the latest windows wallet ,said damaged file,need help.
hualehua

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:21:33 AM

I have some bees too.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:29:44 AM

We need actions. When the algo will be changed? Who will ever interest of this coin, if ther will be mined more than half of total coins.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
lucienlu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:36:05 AM

I also think blake256 is the way to go, given that it opens up merged mining with other merge mining coins later on once BEE gains traction and becomes more popular. Like bc fac

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T4gejMMptw2hAf4Zi1BbD4ZtvJDEqeGXE8
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pw2t7Ly1uFCjGiZrKhYeXWJnxfp6ttcC6g
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:19:06 PM

We need actions. When the algo will be changed? Who will ever interest of this coin, if ther will be mined more than half of total coins.

what do you mean? people can be mining since the start so i see no issue with it, they can mine now. Although yes would be good to get the algo swapped over asap.

quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:40:37 PM

what do you mean? people can be mining since the start so i see no issue with it, they can mine now. Although yes would be good to get the algo swapped over asap.

As far as i understood swapping the algo it will be like to create a new coin w a huge premine...
I think that we shoud fairly increase the total coins to reduce the percent of already mined coins w the old algo and to add PoS...
Then once the technical matters r solved we need a good marketing campaign to relaunch the coin...
I'm not an expert in marketing but the coin has good qualities, fair characteristics and an excellent name...
We could start from social networks and then to try to involve in the project people and companies who are related to bees and to the market of bee's products...
My brother in law has a company of propolis related products made in Italy... i think he could put a banner in his website and to talk abt the BeeCoin project to his customers... but we need to be credible with a solid base project, long term ambitions and a strong active community...
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:45:19 PM

As far as i understood swapping the algo it will be like to create a new coin w a huge premine...
I think that we shoud fairly increase the total coins to reduce the percent of already mined coins w the old algo and to add PoS...
Then once the technical matters r solved we need a good marketing campaign to relaunch the coin...
I'm not an expert in marketing but the coin has good qualities, fair characteristics and an excellent name...
We could start from social networks and then to try to involve in the project people and companies who are related to bees and to the market of bee's products...
My brother in law has a company of propolis related products made in Italy... i think he could put a banner in his website and to talk abt the BeeCoin project to his customers... but we need to be credible with a solid base project, long term ambitions and a strong active community...

I thought like you, but how to reward miners who mined scrypt algo which absorbs a lot of electrical energy? x11 absorbs half less energy than scrypt so new miners will sell it for less money than the "scrypt" miners.

dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:46:38 PM

BTW which pools are minning bee now?

hacintosh

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:24:40 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 07:13:00 AM by hacintosh

Changing algo has nothing to do with premine, not even close.
Every coin has early adopters and late comers, even bitcoin.
Beecoin has come a rough way and most of the miners are gone and even the original dev are gone because of its fairness. There are no sharks behind to pump and dump this coin. Now the bee community takes over trying to rescue it, and many of the true believers are still holding on to  solo mining just to keep the block chain running, just to keep this coin alive. It's a huge insult saying this is a premine. We must thank those still holding on mining beecoin so that we still have the chance to make a change or even make a difference.

Anyone don't like beecoin can just leave ,it's a free world, it's open source world, any one can fork some altcoin and try to make their own.
But if you belive in the bee community and willing to join, you are welcome.
Beecoin can fall, beecoin can rise. What will happen? We never know. Some say the best way to predict the future is to create it.
Let's make this happen!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:44:28 AM

Every coin has early adapters and late comers, even bitcoin.
Beecoin has come a rough way and most of the miners are gone and even the original dev are gone because of its fairness. There are no sharks behind to pump and dump this coin. Now the bee community takes over trying to rescue it, and many of the true believers are still holding on to  solo mining just to keep the block chain running, just to keep this coin alive. It's a huge insult saying this is a premine.

Anyone don't like beecoin can just leave ,it's a free world, it's open source world, any one can fork some altcoin and try to make their own.
Let's make this happen!

changing the algo really does effect anything, we will get a new wallet qt and continue mining... i don't understand what you mean it is like a new coin with a premine? nothing changes only the algo and some POS added.

If anything the people mining first got screwed since they were paying 2x electricity and at the start this coin hit 7GH and was hard to mine at all.

We need to get on with the marketing which needs the latest wallets and everything running smooth on x11 first.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:34:23 AM

Members should do what they can to support this coin.

bluejean

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:16:43 AM

Beecoin has seen some good movement in last few days on Allcoin...volume has increased a lot and people are showing interest again. Price has doubled in past week...hope this continues!
cunnyfred9761

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:17:20 PM

Every coin has early adopters and late comers, even bitcoin.
Beecoin has come a rough way and most of the miners are gone and even the original dev are gone because of its fairness. There are no sharks behind to pump and dump this coin. Now the bee community takes over trying to rescue it, and many of the true believers are still holding on to  solo mining just to keep the block chain running, just to keep this coin alive. It's a huge insult saying this is a premine. We must thank those still holding on mining beecoin so that we still have the chance to make a change or even make a difference.

Beecoin can fall, beecoin can rise. What will happen? We never know. Some say the best way to predict the future is to create it.
Let's make this happen!

We hope that the dev shows up with his improved algorithm, so that beecoin can rise incredibly.
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:47:26 PM

I'm minning on updamoon and I think they are stealling us I get to littel coins for my hashrait. We need more and better pools.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 04:46:00 AM

I'm very sorry for the absence , I was away from home the last 2 - 3 days , went to see my grand parents for easter and took a short break , I'm back now.

Will be posting the necessary updates shortly.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:07:49 AM

THANKS EVERYBODY, FOR BEING PATIENT - SOOPY IS BACK.

pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 09:45:05 AM

Let's hope that after ASICs come this will be the next DOGE!  Cheesy
Just pls update the logo, with this logo nothing can be done!

Cryptostats.es
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 10:30:37 AM

New Pool!

http://bee.dgbpool.com/
-courtesy of dgbpool

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: