Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:51:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Change of Algorithm to SHA-3 , Keccak , Scrypt-Jane N-Modified , X11 with POS
SHA-3 Keccak
Blake256
Scrypt-Jane N-Modified
X11 with POS
X11 without POS
Blake256 with POS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESURRECTION] Taking Beecoin to the Hive Flying!MANDATORY Client Update!  (Read 24415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:22:45 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 07:40:59 PM by soopy452000

this dev soppy has not provide anything in 1 month?never will it come this is terrible,new dev needed.what does every person say?get funds back and pay new dev?coming soon,tomorrow,testing,never,future,we all dead.

sell all beecoin or lose more months wait for nothing happen.even wasting time this dev, get real dev now.

Did you donate a single cent? Please keep your crap with you I'm working with only serious members here , who made new security changes? I believe they just happened out of thin air and first to implement from all the coins, where were you all this time? Smiley you clearly do not have any idea of my contributions towards BEE as much as for Cryptocoins or do not know nothing about my work on coins and effort and how much I have given to the community.

Please get your facts straight and sorted out.

~SoopY~

PS: I'm not doing tic tak toe here I'm working on a live blockchain lol please take that into your calculations , I'm taking a risk here and trying to calculate everything to the dot the risk is on me not on you , if it was on you you would have already pissed on your pants. Some people just think it's like baking a cake though ofcourse even for that you gotta have perfect timing , crypto is more complicated than what you see.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
nomoreheroes7

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

King of all the land

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:35:46 PM

Don't let him get to you soopy, you're doing a great job. Some people are just natural born FUDsters.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:36:51 PM

this dev soppy has not provide anything in 1 month?never will it come this is terrible,new dev needed.what does every person say?get funds back and pay new dev?coming soon,tomorrow,testing,never,future,we all dead.

sell all beecoin or lose more months wait for nothing happen.even wasting time this dev, get real dev now.

We are all waiting for "something" (besides promises and things-to-come-announcements). But, consider the following: If soopy is working on the algo change, this is a critical/key/very-important thing, and he will need to test, verify, check, double check, and triple check every little detail to be absolutely sure that is safe to make the switch. This will be done on a live block-chain, so we should all be supportive and allow soopy to take all the time he needs to do this right.

I believe soopy can prove to be the perfect dev for BeeCoin. He is making a heart surgery, let's all allow him to do it right Smiley

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:41:35 PM

Soopy has been working very hard, behind the scenes, with very little financial contributions from beecoin thread members. Please remember that Soopy sorted out the OPENSSL 1.0.1 issue, by providing us with a 1.0.1g client. The issue was resolved quick enough to prevent our beecoins from being stolen, while you lot just sit back and complain. What have you done for Beecoin?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:16:59 PM

BEECOIN is moving up the voting charts - to position number 23 at MINTPAL!

It seems that the BIG FISH are interested in BEECOIN - this time there is no turning back!

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:59:06 PM

It seems that the BIG FISH are interested in BEECOIN - this time there is no turning back!

That's great.
I believe that with the algo change implemented, a lot of new people will came in .... and then it will get listed in no time.
In my opinion, the best situation will be to hit mintpal a few days after algo switch. Get in with with the new engine tested and ready for the crypto's race.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:07:04 PM

^^^forget this person - i advised them to buy some beecoins way back and they moan daily the price has decreased^^^^

I will buy them from you for 10 litoshi so we need not endure your complaining so often. If you wait soopy will complete and marketing will begin. I know things take time but patience is key.
Beecoin is way below value at this time, so hold and look forward to good things in the near term.

It's nice to see we're 23 on mintpal. Would be nice to hold off on number1 until we get the price back up to BTC market value and open on there in the BTC market section. This is quite easily possible with some decent marketing and strong dev.

CoinLobster

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:56:36 AM

Anybody got a better pool than https://bee.updamoon.com ?

Their average block percentage is 275% Sad
LongTDP

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:01:32 AM

number 22 now Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:40:20 AM

The BIG FISH are now interested in BEECOIN! There is no turning back now.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:23:38 AM

BEECOIN is now at position number 21 at MINTPAL!

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:48:39 AM

At first this coin must be mineable. Do we know when soopy finished the work?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:57:34 PM

At first this coin must be mineable. Do we know when soopy finished the work?
Soopy is busy on the algorithm and LOGO.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:04:53 PM

number 22 now Smiley

number 21 now.... keep voting Smiley

jdcer

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:15:33 PM

keep volting

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  BitSchool  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Integrated Artificial Intelligence Synergy  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Whitepaper  ♦️  GitHub
Pre-ICOMarch 19 - April 16 PRE-SALE BONUS
xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:10:22 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 05:25:28 PM by xlilbearx

Did you donate a single cent? Please keep your crap with you I'm working with only serious members here , who made new security changes? I believe they just happened out of thin air and first to implement from all the coins, where were you all this time? Smiley you clearly do not have any idea of my contributions towards BEE as much as for Cryptocoins or do not know nothing about my work on coins and effort and how much I have given to the community.

~SoopY~

PS: I'm not doing tic tak toe here I'm working on a live blockchain lol please take that into your calculations , I'm taking a risk here and trying to calculate everything to the dot the risk is on me not on you , if it was on you you would have already pissed on your pants. Some people just think it's like baking a cake though ofcourse even for that you gotta have perfect timing , crypto is more complicated than what you see.

i am just telling i see nothing but soon soon soon,but nothing ever happen? badger coin just press copy and we are ready not need more months of waiting,lets go now.Forever it seems to take you.block tax blah blah blah hurry up before nobody remembers beecoins.It taking much time crazy long time. Months??should return in 1 year? anything ready by then?when??be responsible and say date?15th of last month was your date,okay just 3 weeks late now.what the next date going to be?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:29:55 PM

~SoopY~

i am just telling i see nothing but soon soon soon,but nothing ever happen? badger coin just press copy and we are ready not need more months of waiting,lets go now.Forever it seems to take you.block tax blah blah blah hurry up before nobody remembers beecoins.It taking much time crazy long time. Months??should return in 1 year? anything ready by then?when??be responsible and say date?15th of last month was your date,okay just 3 weeks late now.what the next date going to be?
Newbie, you better be patient, do not destroy the reputation of BEECOIN, because it is already doing very well at the MINTPAL votes. Other good things will follow soon.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 07:30:21 PM

~SoopY~

Lol press copy ? shows how much you know about programming and assembly. Smiley Anyhow it took a month for the community to decide on whats best not implementation get your facts right again. I started on the coin recently, the community and everyone was deciding what was best for BeeCoin this is not only about you but the community , please do not be selfish. Smiley

Regards,
~SoopyY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:53:47 PM

Soopy always swooping in to save the day and reassure us Beecoin is far from dead.
steady3d

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:52:50 PM

~SoopY~

Lol press copy ? shows how much you know about programming and assembly. Smiley Anyhow it took a month for the community to decide on whats best not implementation get your facts right again. I started on the coin recently, the community and everyone was deciding what was best for BeeCoin this is not only about you but the community , please do not be selfish. Smiley

Regards,
~SoopyY~

I understand why he told you it's too long, and in facti think so.
but, and this is a big one, i understand it take time and many effort to switch from scrypt (even if you copy/past badgercoin code). there is an important task to do: it's to switch on live blockchain, this is the job and it isn't easy because it's one shot!

Impatience is bad but yes clock still running and we need a release asap. anyway i promess to make you a donation(2.000.000 bee, it's not so much actually), soopy,  the day of the release, in fact the day i see it!
thanks for your work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: