Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool  (Read 794128 times)
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:05:39 PM

i received all payouts, no problem, but i see they pay now again when balance is over 0.01 ?
i got a 0.01560719 BTC payment
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:28:20 PM

are they back to 0.01 min payments ?
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:40:46 PM

well i see the price recovered...or is there a new scrypt coin out?

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
nicehash
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 08:52:13 PM

are they back to 0.01 min payments ?

Payments are issued according to this: https://nicehash.com/?p=faq#faqs5; today we have also sent the 0.0001+ payments.

nicehash
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 08:59:32 PM

I have 60 mh scrypt with asic and i get 40~ accepted MH on Nicehash whether i use vardiff or anything else. I get 50k+ WU. I get 55-60 mh accepted on normals pools.

What gives? I dont have this issue with GPUs, only ASICs.

Can you please tell us which miner are you using (manufacturer+model)?

Are you able to see which version of cgminer is the miner running?

Is the miner reporting any issues / rejects / stale shares or it simply does not reach desired speed?

Are you able to use some other software for this miner (for example, BFGMiner 4.7.0)?

Can you please try to put the miner behind the stratum-proxy and report if it works for you (https://www.nicehash.com/docs/connect-via-proxy/?

And can you please try both NiceHash and WestHash and report if you observe same issues on both systems?

Thanks for the feedback!

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:50:09 PM

I have 60 mh scrypt with asic and i get 40~ accepted MH on Nicehash whether i use vardiff or anything else. I get 50k+ WU. I get 55-60 mh accepted on normals pools.

Is the miner reporting any issues / rejects / stale shares or it simply does not reach desired speed?

Are you able to use some other software for this miner (for example, BFGMiner 4.7.0)?

Can you please try to put the miner behind the stratum-proxy and report if it works for you (https://www.nicehash.com/docs/connect-via-proxy/?

And can you please try both NiceHash and WestHash and report if you observe same issues on both systems?

Thanks for the feedback!
Falcon Gawminers (x6 thunders)

cg 4.3.5 and 3.1.1
No issues, low HW, 0.4%reject
Just doesnt reach desired speed (get 60mh on magic pool, 57mh on CM, under 50mh on NH overall)
Gawminers is fucking cryptic about configs to run them, prolly because they want to push us into using their stuff, so i havent been able to make BFG miner work.
Proxy thing sound like a pain to setup on linux and its not a reject or nonce issue so i didnt bother.
It was worse on WestHash, but i think it was because of OMG overhead since WestHash wouldnt let me raise the difficulty.

The issue come and go, it seem to be really bad on low difficulty coins, when i'm on a higher difficulty (i can see that in the stats by less shares) it almost reach desired speed. Last 24 hours average seem to be around 49mh vs 54mh desire, which is not as bad as before.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:52:14 PM

good day today at nicehash, keep them coming Smiley
nicehash
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:17:03 PM

Thanks for the feedback!

cg 4.3.5 and 3.1.1
Just doesnt reach desired speed (get 60mh on magic pool, 57mh on CM, under 50mh on NH overall)
Gawminers is fucking cryptic about configs to run them, prolly because they want to push us into using their stuff, so i havent been able to make BFG miner work.
Proxy thing sound like a pain to setup on linux and its not a reject or nonce issue so i didnt bother.
It was worse on WestHash, but i think it was because of OMG overhead since WestHash wouldnt let me raise the difficulty.

The issue come and go, it seem to be really bad on low difficulty coins, when i'm on a higher difficulty (i can see that in the stats by less shares) it almost reach desired speed. Last 24 hours average seem to be around 49mh vs 54mh desire, which is not as bad as before.

Thanks for the feedback. Well, if this is the case then there is really not much that we can do. Low difficulty coins with pools that are using low initial share worker difficulties are simply killing hash rate on some ASIC machines (it is similar with fast SHA machnies). But some machines handles loads of low diff shares better then others (it depends on machine's CPU (not asic chip, but CPU) and network interface quality and performance - the ability to process excessive number of shares in a particular period of time).

End-users pool operators are the ones that can help on this matter - they should set initial difficulty for the workers high enough, this way all miners would be able to process all shares, even for coins with low difficulties. We will try to pass this message to pool opeators, but also you can help spread the word with some tweets to various end user pools which are launching new alt coins with low difficulty.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:38:31 PM

Thanks for the feedback!

cg 4.3.5 and 3.1.1

Thanks for the feedback. Well, if this is the case then there is really not much that we can do. Low difficulty coins with pools that are using low initial share worker difficulties are simply killing hash rate on some ASIC machines (it is similar with fast SHA machnies). But some machines handles loads of low diff shares better then others (it depends on machine's CPU (not asic chip, but CPU) and network interface quality and performance - the ability to process excessive number of shares in a particular period of time).

End-users pool operators are the ones that can help on this matter - they should set initial difficulty for the workers high enough, this way all miners would be able to process all shares, even for coins with low difficulties. We will try to pass this message to pool opeators, but also you can help spread the word with some tweets to various end user pools which are launching new alt coins with low difficulty.

I guess, nothing changed but suddenly its been fine even at low diff. I'm guessing i just hit a good spot, but it would be nice if it stayed like the last hour or so:

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:32:24 AM

Are both nicehash & westhash down for anyone else?

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:10:22 AM

yep

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Bearclaw

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:11:51 AM

Websites are down for me, but miners are still working normally..
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:34:47 AM

seems they are back now =)

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
gross

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:09:13 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 09:22:39 PM by gross

BOTs control all rental hash  Huh
Snoz

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:05:35 AM

Hi,

I was getting a high amount of errors/rejects so I have setup the stratum proxy to see if this would help me.

I was wondering if I could run the stratum proxy on the same computer that controls the miner? I have it installed on a separate machine at the moment but having the two running at the same time to mine could be  a problem.

Also, would a raspberry pii be capable to run the proxy?  I only have one 28 Mh/s Zoomhash Thunder X3 ASIC mining.

Cheers,

Snoz.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:13:12 AM

Hi,

I was getting a high amount of errors/rejects so I have setup the stratum proxy to see if this would help me.

I was wondering if I could run the stratum proxy on the same computer that controls the miner? I have it installed on a separate machine at the moment but having the two running at the same time to mine could be  a problem.

Also, would a raspberry pii be capable to run the proxy?  I only have one 28 Mh/s Zoomhash Thunder X3 ASIC mining.

Cheers,

Snoz.

what program you using? bfg or cgminer? i noticed a lot of errors 1-3% with cgminer on windows and occasional crashes. i started using cgminer for linux and it runs smooth. minimal errors if any .1% or so. also never crashes running solid for weeks.
Snoz

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:18:05 AM

what program you using? bfg or cgminer? i noticed a lot of errors 1-3% with cgminer on windows and occasional crashes. i started using cgminer for linux and it runs smooth. minimal errors if any .1% or so. also never crashes running solid for weeks.

I using multiminer with BFG on windows 7 machine.
My errors can be 10-20% most times. it is interesting about linux though, I have Ubuntu install on same machine as 2nd OS in duel boot.
I'm heading back away to work for 2 weeks but I will update the ubuntu and test it on my my next break. (Everything seems to break as soon as I'm away at work)

Thanks for the info.

Cheers.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 05:54:19 AM

Are there any other buyers on this thread? What sha coins are you mining that are twice as profitable as bitcoin? As a buyer I have to say the market has become much less attractive than it was only a few months ago.

There used to be times when I could at least rent and mine at break-even, with some patience sometimes even slightly profitable for a few hours every few days but since 4 weeks the sha256 prices have become **INSANE**! What are they doing with this overpriced hash power? Surely there must be a rational explanation for this behavior? They are not deliberately throwing money out of the window, are they?

Bajula

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:32:59 AM

Same problem here. Currently I switched my sha miners TO nice/west 'cause I mean daaaamn. The problem may be similar to something I saw when buying
scrypt. When it settles into the low-enough to turn a profit on scrypt and I pick up any hashpower the "big order" guy who has the same order set at every price break starts popping ahead and takes it all, but if I were to try to compete I'd be losing money no matter where I mine. So the bot comment above is maybe right?

I still can't figure out WHY though. or where they might be mining.. The only thing that makes ANY sense is a speculative thing, mining a newer coin that isn't on an exchange, to pile it up in hopes of making something off it?  It either that or some secret coin/pool... oh wait or someone is just too stupid to math. Smiley I've noticed the "big order" has gone from 16mhs scrypt to about 8 on every pricebreak So maybe the big-fast returns they were getting made them keep pouring it on and they don't realize they are losing money because it is constantly in transition? It slowly dwindles and they don't see it because of the lobster in warm water effect.
Bidding frenzy is another possibility.  one other possibility. With the price of bitcoin dropping, maybe you have renters who are thinking in dollars for the buying part
"I only spent 20 bucks!" and haven't caught on that the return comes at the same coin price. oh desperation will also make people throw more money at a problem thinking it will fix it, but those guys should have run out by now.

If you have MOST of the hash power in a given algo it might be worth it to throw some away to drive the price up... Hrm, time to buy some more miners.
Maybe people tossing old s1's undervolt them so they are more power effective and hash away.

None of the reasoning is solid though and in the end it just seems retarded.

Are there any other buyers on this thread? What sha coins are you mining that are twice as profitable as bitcoin? As a buyer I have to say the market has become much less attractive than it was only a few months ago.

There used to be times when I could at least rent and mine at break-even, with some patience sometimes even slightly profitable for a few hours every few days but since 4 weeks the sha256 prices have become **INSANE**! What are they doing with this overpriced hash power? Surely there must be a rational explanation for this behavior? They are not deliberately throwing money out of the window, are they?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:47:49 AM

Oh that's simple, paying dirty coins to get freshly minted, no-taint-at-all coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: