Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 08:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014  (Read 141584 times)
aIphawolf099

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:35:55 PM

I'm sorry to interrupt here. I somehow missed this when it was announced and just now bought some on Poloniex. What is the issue that is being addressed? Should I just leave my coins on Poloniex until the 'all clear' sounds?

better leave them there as i told all wallets has been infected
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:37:46 PM

I'm sorry to interrupt here. I somehow missed this when it was announced and just now bought some on Poloniex. What is the issue that is being addressed? Should I just leave my coins on Poloniex until the 'all clear' sounds?

STOP SPREADING THIS FUD.  THERE IS NO FUCKING ISSUE WITH ANYTHING BEING HACKED, THIS IS SIMPLY A SMALL ISSUE WITH THE CODE AND WILL BE FIXED.

Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:41:34 PM

STOP SPREADING THIS FUD.  THERE IS NO FUCKING ISSUE WITH ANYTHING BEING HACKED, THIS IS SIMPLY A SMALL ISSUE WITH THE CODE AND WILL BE FIXED.

Ok cool. I'll just wait for the wallet to sync and transfer. Thanks for the swift reply. Ignore is your best friend here Smiley

burp...
aIphawolf099

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:42:52 PM

SURE A SMALL ISSUE THEN WHY ISNT THERE  A FCKING FIX FOR ALMOST 1 DAY?
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:46:49 PM

STOP SPREADING THIS FUD.  THERE IS NO FUCKING ISSUE WITH ANYTHING BEING HACKED, THIS IS SIMPLY A SMALL ISSUE WITH THE CODE AND WILL BE FIXED.

SURE A SMALL ISSUE THEN WHY ISNT THERE  A FCKING FIX FOR ALMOST 1 DAY?

A persistent Troll this is. Think it has a fetish for red letters.

burp...
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:47:09 PM

So far so good.

PLS ANY DEV, explain me, when is expected to get a PoS block?
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:49:34 PM

aIphawolf099, would you like the dev team to stick you with an untested unverified fix?
Please be calm and patient, rather than the hectic whirlpool of the alt-world we prefer to produce solid work, so excuse us while we provide you with a lasting REAL solution. We have investors and supporters to worry about, who you'll note...are patiently waiting. This is not an alt-coin it is an equity-linked crypto-currency, we have to ensure that all changes are secure and understand the effect they will have on our investors and supporters.

would you like 1 day fixes everyday or a single lasting one for long periods of time?

Thnks all. Please wait it out, we are here.
lajz99

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:49:43 PM

So far so good.

Keep in mind, PoS on any coin is not GUARANTEED.  Right now, the difficulty for PoS blocks is very high making them very difficult to be mined. We are looking into adjusting this to make it easier as most people do expect to receive stake but right now we're focusing on fixing the issue at hand.  

Once I have a better timeline I'll be sure to let everyone know, it's near the top of our list to adjust.

aIphawolf099

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:58:17 PM

aIphawolf099, would you like the dev team to stick you with an untested unverified fix?
Please be calm and patient, rather than the hectic whirlpool of the alt-world we prefer to produce solid work, so excuse us while we provide you with a lasting REAL solution. We have investors and supporters to worry about, who you'll note...are patiently waiting. This is not an alt-coin it is an equity-linked crypto-currency, we have to ensure that all changes are secure and understand the effect they will have on our investors and supporters.

would you like 1 day fixes everyday or a single lasting one for long periods of time?

who will give me my hours and my lost coins back?
lajz99

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:04:27 PM

Check's in the mail...

chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:08:21 PM

ill buy all your coins at 3k sats....in fact anyone who is upset the 3k sats offer extends to you Smiley
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:13:28 PM

So far so good.

Keep in mind, PoS on any coin is not GUARANTEED.  Right now, the difficulty for PoS blocks is very high making them very difficult to be mined. We are looking into adjusting this to make it easier as most people do expect to receive stake but right now we're focusing on fixing the issue at hand.  

Once I have a better timeline I'll be sure to let everyone know, it's near the top of our list to adjust.

Thank you for the explanation.
Good luck for the Noir Team! Smiley
aIphawolf099

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:17:04 PM

ill buy all your coins at 3k sats....in fact anyone who is upset the 3k sats offer extends to you Smiley

sure you can if i get my lost coins
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:33:07 PM

Something bad happens?  Huh

All pools down except ypool and even with 99% nethash power, ypool couldn't find blocks since 10 hours ?

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks
aIphawolf099

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:46:15 PM

Something bad happens?  Huh

All pools down except ypool and even with 99% nethash power, ypool couldn't find blocks since 10 hours ?

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks
dont you read the forums?
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:59:30 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 08:42:00 PM by Mario241077

I think that you have never had shares. because my shares are where they should be.

You are certainly one of the attack team, which was not successful.

So folks, do not let that make you crazy. he is only here to spread panic. that you sell him your hard-earned shares.

He only has therefore registered.

Name: aIphawolf099
Activity: 9
Position: Newbie
Date Registered: Today at 04:58:41 PM
Last Active: Today at 07:48:35 PM

error still exists. better now in the beginning of time, rather than later

many people have sold me shares today, which is nice for me. but it was an mistake. why always lapsing all in panic because a dork shit writes?Huh?

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:02:55 PM

k let me know when u get them.
aIphawolf099

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:17:30 PM

I think that you have never had shares. because my shares are where they should be.

So folks, do not let that make you crazy. he is only here to spread panic. that you sell him your hard-earned shares.

many people have sold me shares today, which is nice for me. but it was an error. why always lapsing all in panic because a dork shit writes?Huh?

many people know me from ypool here i just logged in to this site to let everyone to know the truth.i am sick of people talking false about the reality behind this coin.its over YOUR COIN HAS BEEN HACKED BUT YOU DONT WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH THATS IT NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS!
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:22:30 PM

and why are my shares still there?

do it once a picture of your balance. and have worked from the time in which you. how many shares did you have?

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Byter88

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:27:59 PM

many people have sold me shares today, which is nice for me. but it was an error. why always lapsing all in panic because a dork shit writes?Huh?

many people know me from ypool here i just logged in to this site to let everyone to know the truth.i am sick of people talking false about the reality behind this coin.its over YOUR COIN HAS BEEN HACKED BUT YOU DONT WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH THATS IT NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS!

My coins are fine, dont know what you're talking about  Roll Eyes I'll buy your coins too if you dont want them  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: