Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014  (Read 141576 times)
r05

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

test cryptocoin please ignore

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:43:54 AM

Sadly I agree with all the above. The NRS momentum is dying - other coins are overtaking it in popularity now. NRS is an innovative and unique coin but if people forget about it and go on to the next big thing then what is good is that?

NRS needs more attention. If it doesn't get it, this coin isn't going to go very far.

BTC: 18tS6E9FRnXuh4JitAJykm6YRtJRSkP6jq
XMR: 46BzjaUU1fyfFJ2b9vvg9RXUsw3XQtkaoc7cRkzYxMre69GtCaX6jg3Luc4B6ABHAaBmZNpJ4zzmAiX deGsCiXJJMniDbWE
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:50:06 AM

Sadly I agree with all the above. The NRS momentum is dying - other coins are overtaking it in popularity now. NRS is an innovative and unique coin but if people forget about it and go on to the next big thing then what is good is that?

NRS needs more attention. If it doesn't get it, this coin isn't going to go very far.

Apart from fixing the wallet, we are now focusing on building products that work with NRS. After the first two DACs we will begin focusing on financial service DAS. This will take longer but will be well worth the wait. If you look at our git repositories and the activity there, you'll see that an announcement is imminent.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:25:46 PM

Is there a new Mac wallet?

Nevermind.  My old mac wallet synced.
nbxkkm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:45:09 PM

more patience...more patience. after a half of year
Nrsinv

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:32:10 PM

Hi all,

Due to the seriousness of the issue, we have diverted dev attention back to the wallet. We are currently testing a new version, the source is available on the git. All issues have been attributed to a set of rouge nodes that are broadcasting malicious blockdata. This could be intentional, as someone tries to force PoW or zombie nodes that maintain old versions and have -setgenerate true.

Either way we are currently trying to build up nodes that have the correct blockchain, as you all know the Block explorer is one of them. If you use linux or build your own clients from source, you can do so immediately.Windows wallet that blocks bad clients will be available shortly.

repost
Nrsinv

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:33:46 PM

Apart from fixing the wallet, we are now focusing on building products that work with NRS. After the first two DACs we will begin focusing on financial service DAS. This will take longer but will be well worth the wait. If you look at our git repositories and the activity there, you'll see that an announcement is imminent.

repost
Nrsinv

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:24:08 PM

repost

Can someone please post a description or white paper, of something that is being developed?  It's all starting to look a little shady. What exactly are you developing?

Sorry not a GF shareholder here. But with all the new coins coming out. I appreciate that our Dev's are quiet about our technology.
Nrsinv

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:39:26 PM

repost

Can someone please post a description or white paper, of something that is being developed?  It's all starting to look a little shady. What exactly are you developing?

Sorry not a GF shareholder here. But with all the new coins coming out. I appreciate that our Dev's are quiet about our technology.

Why?  It's been many months and there has been nothing except a multi-pool that was an epic fail.  You say "our technology", but do you know what technology that is?  Tell me.

many months?.... I'm in for the long term.
Nrsinv

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:06:47 PM

wow it eludes me when I see this....

Build a portfolio.... have both long and semi long.

In this business.... Keep a backup for p/d. Have a binary option platform that works with Bitcoin for red candles. Binary options only predicts the way Bitcoin price either up or down.

Watch the news for future events transpiring.

People who I have talked to earlier this year who knew nothing about Bitcoin are coming back to me now with more opened minds.

Use only capital.

Want me to keep on going?

Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:05:33 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 08:33:37 PM by Mario241077

so dear people

sorry english is not my strong point. I hope I use the right words.

I'm a member of GF and a Wall Street trader, as a businessman. Up and down, there is always. I have seen many companies shares arise and fall. For a start up company, the price has already reached considerable heights so as well as the market capitalization. and the half in a year. So it is longterm harmless if the price slips times. POW mining is stopped. Thus, the new share rate is significantly reduced.

and incidentally I trade with coins. attractive here is the low name recognition. So not an excessive price, rather understated. because most hypes and exaggerated rates were created only by strong promos. I hate giveawways, a coin can only zocken, but do not hold for long time. up and downs can make good use of in order to increase its backlog and with its related mining

Barwizi I know for some time here in the forum than most others. even when he is silent, so he makes a good work. he does not always respond because he is a developer and not a marketing human. Tell me who I am wrong Wink

And I'm a German. We use well known for quality. Noirpool and the new wallet, were a mistake, because they have not been extensively tested. A good company offers inovations but especially by market maturity products.

So I can only hope that our team can not be put under pressure by the public, and for market maturity inovations / Products provides.

I am also a beta tester for the circle is set up.

that's my opinion

PS: a company which in 4 months a market capitalization of $ 340.539 reached with about 20K dollars beginning capital, is nothing? 13/02/2014. Then I also do not know what happened yet. Wink

Noirbits not included in the market capitalization, but you could do.

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
r05

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

test cryptocoin please ignore

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:27:01 PM

so dear people

sorry english is not my strong point. I hope I use the right words.

I'm a member of GF and a Wall Street trader, as a businessman. Up and down, there is always. I have seen many companies shares arise and fall. For a start up company, the price has already reached considerable heights so as well as the market capitalization. and the half in a year. So it is longterm harmless if the price slips times. POW mining is stopped. Thus, the new share rate is significantly reduced.

and incidentally I trade with coins. attractive here is the low name recognition. So not an excessive price, rather understated. because most hypes and exaggerated rates were created only by strong promos. I hate giveawways, a coin can only zocken, but do not hold for long time. up and downs can make good use of in order to increase its backlog and with its related mining

Barwizi I know for some time here in the forum than most others. even when he is silent, so he makes a good work. he does not always respond because he is a developer and not a marketing human. Tell me who I am wrong Wink

And I'm a German. We use well known for quality. Noirpool and the new wallet, were a mistake, because they have not been extensively tested. A good company offers inovations but especially by market maturity products.

So I can only hope that our team can not be put under pressure by the public, and for market maturity inovations / Products provides.

I am also a beta tester for the circle is set up.

that's my opinion
Mario,

Firstly - your English is improving with every post I see you make. Keep up the good work - it's come along a long way since NRS started up and I got involved and saw your name. Smiley Spanish is my second language and if I knew it as well as you knew English which is my first - I would be very proud of myself indeed.

Secondly, your insight is very much appreciated - so thank you for passing it across. Not all of us have the experience you might do and we certainly don't have the added bonus of being part of the beta programmes for Noir Group - so again, we see only what is on these forums.. I appreciate the devs are hard at work but sometimes it is very frustrating I think, simply due to the nature of what we are doing here. A cryptocoin is very fragile and one simple mistake can cost lots of users involved a lot of time and money to fix. That said - everyone who has invested either time or resources in a cryptocurrency should be aware of those risks. It's simply the game we play!

Lastly, I hope that everyone who has been around for as long as you and I continue to stick around - this is a very promising coin and I do enjoy seeing how it evolves. I only hope that the momentum isn't being lost for NRS - I know this is a "stepping stone" for other Noir DACs and services but regardless - it's a currency and it has value to lots of us.

Best wishes to all,
-r05

BTC: 18tS6E9FRnXuh4JitAJykm6YRtJRSkP6jq
XMR: 46BzjaUU1fyfFJ2b9vvg9RXUsw3XQtkaoc7cRkzYxMre69GtCaX6jg3Luc4B6ABHAaBmZNpJ4zzmAiX deGsCiXJJMniDbWE
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:43:23 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 08:59:22 PM by Mario241077

thank you, I give myself effort to write correctly

many critic should times turn her head. here is not about to create a coin but a sustainable business. Coins there is enough, but not much behind it. this is called bubble, short or long. distinction must be made clear.

I also have been playing like NRS but I see not as zock, rather than long. my trust to barwizi is high

clear all want to be rich tomorrow. but that is not the reality. which only have stocked up cheap and then start earning strong promos. because they sell at the highest price. this experience I have done in the past years. and that was educational

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:59:03 AM

Will NoirPool be fixed?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:59:29 AM

thank you, I give myself effort to write correctly

many critic should times turn her head. here is not about to create a coin but a sustainable business. Coins there is enough, but not much behind it. this is called bubble, short or long. distinction must be made clear.

I also have been playing like NRS but I see not as zock, rather than long. my trust to barwizi is high

clear all want to be rich tomorrow. but that is not the reality. which only have stocked up cheap and then start earning strong promos. because they sell at the highest price. this experience I have done in the past years. and that was educational

Your English is fine and I can understand perfectly, but you didn't say much.  I'm looking for responses from the developer(s).  If they can't even post a short blurb about what's being developed I have to assume they don't have anything.  I noticed the language in the OP was changed to "Examples of DACs we could develop:".  What does that mean?  What is being developed?

"Examples of DACs We Could develop:" It means nothing, except that you must of course adapt to the market again and again. So it may be that-planned DAC at some point no longer tracked. Since the market develops in a different direction.
but for other DAC's, new to come.
It can not be said today was that DAC's ready for the market. And therefore, the text is correct.
This is a normal process in the development of products.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:14:21 AM

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?board=20.0

some news there

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:45:13 PM

the wallet is stuck again syncing.

I don't understand how a well put together team can't get this to work.

There are so many shitcoins that get their wallet fixed quickly, yet NRS team can't get it to work.

If you guys can't do it, use some of the funds to hire someone qualified.

This is unacceptable.

edit: also, some of the GF members don't like to use skype, if you have a meeting please have a transcript of what went on and e-mail it to the GF holders.

edit: I really don't like using skype, I'm not a picture/video person.
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:08:54 PM

it's text chat only...you don't have to use video or voice

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:47:02 PM

it's text chat only...you don't have to use video or voice

well I learn something new today

didn't know about that

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:29:44 PM

>:(please fix the sync problem with the wallet!!!!!!!

>:(my wallet must be need sync from about 48184 block  when i everytime open it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >:(please Barwizi  tell me how long to fix this bug? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:43:26 PM

>:(please fix the sync problem with the wallet!!!!!!!

>:(my wallet must be need sync from about 48184 block  when i everytime open it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >:(please Barwizi  tell me how long to fix this bug? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Bug is fixed on the git already, just working on Windows build from scratch
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: