Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:43:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014  (Read 141587 times)
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:02:17 AM

Barwizi, its also fairly obvious that you invested absolutely nothing and got free shares.

This is factually incorrect.  There was no free-riders.  Barwizi put up a significant portion of fiat to purchase the miners and fronted the rest.  He received shares and the portion that he fronted was paid back in kind when others invested.  

I think he's referring to NRS and not general fund shares.

Hes referring to the premine which is not for his personal financial obligations. Period.

Logan is talking about general fund shares and you are talking about NRS and the premine.  2 different things.

My bad I was actually talking about both..
1.) The premine was not his to spend on personal financial obligations. Period.
2.) I just doubt he even bought his shares, but maybe he did.

Either way, no getting around the premine dump.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:02:31 AM

Barwizi, its also fairly obvious that you invested absolutely nothing and got free shares.

This is factually incorrect.  There was no free-riders.  Barwizi put up a significant portion of fiat to purchase the miners and fronted the rest.  He received shares and the portion that he fronted was paid back in kind when others invested. 

I agree. if I invest money out of my private assets and later take out again it is not a fraud. but a normal trade

I had invested time 2.33%. and I've sold 1%
had invested at a better price than me. I am therefore a fraudsters?

at the beginning
at some point Barwizi once had 100% of GF'funds

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:03:15 AM

This is factually incorrect.  There was no free-riders.  Barwizi put up a significant portion of fiat to purchase the miners and fronted the rest.  He received shares and the portion that he fronted was paid back in kind when others invested. 

I agree. if I invest money out of my private assets and later take out again it is not a fraud. but a normal trade

at the beginning
Ive corrected myself above.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:03:58 AM

This is factually incorrect.  There was no free-riders.  Barwizi put up a significant portion of fiat to purchase the miners and fronted the rest.  He received shares and the portion that he fronted was paid back in kind when others invested.  

at the beginning

JFC, everyone is talking about different things.  There is NRS and general fund shares.  Get on the same page or this conversation is a cluster fuck.

Based on the OP and from what I remember in the original thread in the Bitshares forum, the 250k premine is supposed to be used to run the company.  Just because he sold it, it doesn't mean he isn't going to use it to run the company.  I remember in the Skype there was a need for liquid BTC to pay for things.

250k seed for corporate development, bounties, salaries, marketing, etc, approved expenses voted on by board members
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:11:21 AM

at the beginning

JFC, everyone is talking about different things.  There is NRS and general fund shares.  Get on the same page or this conversation is a cluster fuck.

no we do not.

only get it here no link between the GF's and invest in this Fund

no premine dump

he has to be sold to invest the GF's.

this and I also have paid with PTS or with NRS. or BTC
this NRS and its own mining shares. so he came to many NRS

so he has 90% of its sale to the private Invests GF holder and they have paid for in part with NRS
now he has only 10%

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:18:20 AM

Where is this presumption coming from that the 130K coins sold were from the premine? Also, the price did not drop from the selling of those coins. It has dropped due to the accusations, many of which are unfounded, and none of which are not debatable as being an issue. "Premine dump" holds a very bad connotation to it. "Dump" of coins would have meant he sold coins all at once at no matter the bid. Dumping sends a coins into a flash crash. There is  not evidence this happened. In fact, Barwizi is saying the opposite was done. Some unanswered questions:

Was that chat conversation how the sale of 130K was discovered?

If so, it would appear that Barwizi divulged this why? Seems the action of someone with nothing to hide.

Is there any evidence that these were part of the premine?

If it was part of the premine, was it or was it not voted on by the GF members that the funds were to be used form many things, with "salaries" being included?

JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:19:01 AM

at the beginning

no we do not.

no premine dump

so he has 90% of its sale to the private Invests GF holder and they have paid for in part with NRS
now he has only 10%

If I remember correctly, Barwizi was paid back in BTC.  The first NRS was paid into the general fund before the miners were purchased.  Some of the first investors paid in NRS.  That NRS belongs to the general fund, not Barwizi.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:19:33 AM

Where is this presumption coming from that the 130K coins sold were from the premine? Also, the price did not drop from the selling of those coins. It has dropped due to the accusations, many of which are unfounded, and none of which are not debatable as being an issue. "Premine dump" holds a very bad connotation to it. "Dump" of coins would have meant he sold coins all at once at no matter the bid. Dumping sends a coins into a flash crash. There is  not evidence this happened. In fact, Barwizi is saying the opposite was done. Some unanswered questions:

Was that chat conversation how the sale of 130K was discovered?

If so, it would appear that Barwizi divulged this why? Seems the action of someone with nothing to hide.

Is there any evidence that these were part of the premine?

If it was part of the premine, was it or was it not voted on by the GF members that the funds were to be used form many things, with "salaries" being included?

right where?Huh

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:21:13 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 02:50:07 AM by Mario241077

at the beginning

no we do not.

no premine dump

now he has only 10%

If I remember correctly, Barwizi was paid back in BTC.  The first NRS was paid into the general fund before the miners were purchased.  Some of the first investors paid in NRS.  That NRS belongs to the general fund, not Barwizi.

Investor Name   BTC   PTS   NRS

lajz99   0,35      15.000,00
Grndnpnd         5.000,00
JakeThePanda   1,25   100,00   
nethyb         20.000,00
Pocket   1,00   14,99   
Mario241077      2,50   4.725,00
jerjian   1,85      2.000,00
pvkpgp      100,00   
chocobo   4,00      
HermanCoin         2.500,00
Zapa (john122)   1,85      2.000,00
LemonAndFries   0,30      
miramare   0,50      
Frigga77   0,26      
username here   0,10      1.001,56
wallace512   0,27      10.000,00
Agarkiig         2.500,00
8BitHero      25,00   2.500,00
pinwc4         20.000,00
Coindgr   0,20      1.300,00
mcgirbaud      21,00   2.900,00
barwizi   15,58      4.525,00
yvg1900      104,00   
MiningViking         750,00
huadaonan         20.000,00
cc5alive   2,00      
Logan         1.000,00
Thrillho         2.500,00
410751302         3.001,00
ning_aric         3.001,00
chengren      110,00   
solidl2345         5.148,36

29,51   477,49   131.351,92
NRS

here the answer
we paid 130k NRS

so he has given the money from his private assets. and we paid him with NRS BTC and PTS

it is his NRS and he can do whatever he wants

the last update was here

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=66.30
http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=66.0;attach=22

pity that you can not prosecute the spamer and may make this what they want. there is here actually a forum admin or can everyone here do what he wants. fuck forum

JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:57:23 AM

Mario,

There is a 250k premine.  Where are those shares?  I think that's the question.  Is there an address with 250k NRS that everyone can track?
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:05:21 AM

Mario,

There is a 250k premine.  Where are those shares?  I think that's the question.  Is there an address with 250k NRS that everyone can track?

I missed the GF so am not as "in the know" but did this question not come up before?  Again, was it not determined what the premine was to be used for a long time ago?
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:07:17 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 03:19:40 AM by Mario241077

Mario,

There is a 250k premine.  Where are those shares?  I think that's the question.  Is there an address with 250k NRS that everyone can track?

waiting for logan, he wanted to create a balance. where they should be listed

all times should understand that the guys do all this at your leisure. and still work casually as any of us

however, are spamer sure people paid, so the price goes down. the target is reached and the price below. they will be quiet.

andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:25:28 AM

Hope the CEO and CFO have the patience of a kindergarten teacher. I have seenseveral devs blow out due to repeated and immature behavior in these forums. I think the scope of NRS extends enough beyond this forum enough to allow for a recovery from any accusations that are discovered to be untrue. This after all is not your typical altcoin.

(the recent page has been civil. I am referring to the tirade. Asking questions and having doubts is okay and natural. As long as it is handled with some restraint and mindfulness)
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:27:33 AM

that's really sad here

JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:28:30 AM

1) We need an addy with 250K NRS or the BTC equivalent to track.
2) We need the BTC mined for the general fund.

This seems like a decent amount of funding to help develop a project.  

- Distribute some of the mined btc to the general fund
 - Use the rest of the NRS and BTC to fund NoirBank, NoirLotto, NoirHub or whatever we are developing these days and pay the officers  

Do all this and we should be back in business with no explanations needed.

andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:30:36 AM

Well this all started based on the trading of coins that Barwizi voluntarily divulged. Premine was not even brought up until later. If it is not the premine than is there a consensus that all is good? The absurd accusation of a "dump" that never happened is hopefully laid to rest.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:32:06 AM

1) We need an addy with 250K NRS or the BTC equivalent to track.
2) We need the BTC mined for the general fund.

This seems like a decent amount of funding to help develop a project.  

- Distribute some of the mined btc to the general fund
 - Use the rest of the NRS and BTC to fund NoirBank, NoirLotto, NoirHub or whatever we are developing these days and pay the officers  

Do all this and we should be back in business with no explanations needed, IMO.

correctly and logan wanted to create half a year a balance sheet. you can ask him yes how far he is.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:34:16 AM

Well this all started based on the trading of coins that Barwizi voluntarily divulged. Premine was not even brought up until later. If it is not the premine than is there a consensus that all is good? The absurd accusation of a "dump" that never happened is hopefully laid to rest.

There is a premine that is supposed to be used to fund the company.  It doesn't matter that he sold 130k NRS if he can show us a balance of 250k NRS or the BTC equivalent.  The premine is a fact and should be accounted for.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:34:24 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 03:58:13 AM by Mario241077

Hope the CEO and CFO have the patience of a kindergarten teacher. I have seenseveral devs blow out due to repeated and immature behavior in these forums. I think the scope of NRS extends enough beyond this forum enough to allow for a recovery from any accusations that are discovered to be untrue. This after all is not your typical altcoin.

(the recent page has been civil. I am referring to the tirade. Asking questions and having doubts is okay and natural. As long as it is handled with some restraint and mindfulness)

kindergarten, a german word nice. Wink

but it denotes good Wink

Unfortunately, the children do not understand how this works companies. because they are not exposing themselves to deal

NRSLogan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:49:39 AM

There is a premine that is supposed to be used to fund the company.  It doesn't matter that he sold 130k NRS if he can show us a balance of 250k NRS or the BTC equivalent.  The premine is a fact and should be accounted for.

I would agree with that sentiment, that is reasonable.   

In terms of the General Fund, everything has been above board with that.  I am going to put together the interim FS over the next while.  I was going to rush something out but given that the tone got really venomous today, I think it will be best if I take my time to make sure that it is tight and detailed.  This has to all be done by hand and that takes time.

Regarding the Premine, that was well before my time and I never had control over those funds.  Barwizi is working to provide an accounting of those funds.  All the funds under my control are safe and accounted for.

On the scam accusation, a scam would be if Barwizi ran the general fund and then disappeared the next time.  It wouldn't be to develop for three months after the fact.  I think the forum is really quick to start throwing that word around prematurely and we all lose when it does. 

Thank you and less mud slinging would be appreciated,
Logan
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: