Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759171 times)
itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:37:52 PM

So what is the bottom line of all this mess?
Nothing happened actually?

An official announcement will be nice, a crisis like this is a good enough reason to wake up the devs,
after all, they have a huge responsibility.

Devs were not real programmers. They dumped premine at 2000 satoshis made big money and now dont have any interest on the coin. They run away now. Classic coin scam. End of story.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:38:57 PM

I am Kleeve, from IRC. The original poster of this thread. I'm not a dev, I'm just a PM. Our dev is from Australia. It's a bit late here, so he is sleeping. There is no 51%, nor any other issue. I don't have access to github, but that doesn't mean I'm a liar. When the dev wakes up, I'll let everyone know what's going on with the code. For more information please come in IRC #whitecoinfoundation

Only too bad no one ever said there was a 51% "issue" If you would have taken the time to go back and read, everyone was saying we need a 51% attack to take over the coin since the devs are awol. When the dev wakes up my ass, I won't hold my breath. No one has heard anything from the devs for a week besides second hand info from people like you.

PS no one called you a liar, why so defensive?

The people taking over WC were personal WC holders whom got fucked by the original dev and they want there BTC back so they are schemeing on their fellow Whitecoiniers. Not hard. Wake up people. This coin is headed 100 mph into a brick wall
mineworker

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:39:02 PM

"Meet White"-Blackcoin Campaign

We at Whitecoin don't like the problems with Blackcoin (drop of over 50% in value) any more than you do, we now offer you an exit plan... sell Blackcoin, buy Whitecoin and you will receive 5% extra on your btc investment.

To reduce the risk of moving to WhiteCoin and to emphasize our confidence in the future value of WhiteCoin we are putting forward a "meet black" promotion which will compensate BC coin sellers an additional 5% of their BTC investment in WC.

This promotion is designed to encourage BC holders to join #whitecoinpool on IRC, r/whitecoin and get to know the guys behind Whitecoin, see what makes the Whitecoin community so special.

There is no catch.
The only requirement is that you hold your WhiteCoin for 14 days. After holding BC 14 days, you will be paid 5% of your BTC investment and may then either continue to hold your WhiteCoin or sell and try out other coins.

To be eligible for this promotion, you will need to show screenshots of the actual sell and buy transactions, the transactions need to be within 3 hours of each other, this window will provide an adequate time frame to sell as high as possible and buy into Blackcoin at a reasonable price. You will need to show a transaction id for the transaction of Whitecoin to your wallet and the Whitecoin wallet address. We require that you keep the purchased Whitecoins in your wallet for at least 14 days. (and we of course recommend staking for that 1%/year interest rate).

This promotion will be limited to a minimum quantity of 1 BTC of BC sold and WC Bought. This promotion is limited to a max of 400 BTC of bought Whitecoins. This offer expires on midnight GMT April 30th.

Send an email to BCFlush@mail.com with the documentation of the transactions and add your BTC address in the email.

PS this email doesnt exist and there will be no 5% return of investment.

@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 03:39:56 PM

We at Whitecoin don't like the problems with Blackcoin (drop of over 50% in value) any more than you do, we now offer you an exit plan... sell Blackcoin, buy Whitecoin and you will receive 5% extra on your btc investment.

To reduce the risk of moving to WhiteCoin and to emphasize our confidence in the future value of WhiteCoin we are putting forward a "meet black" promotion which will compensate BC coin sellers an additional 5% of their BTC investment in WC.

This promotion is designed to encourage BC holders to join #whitecoinpool on IRC, r/whitecoin and get to know the guys behind Whitecoin, see what makes the Whitecoin community so special.

There is no catch.
The only requirement is that you hold your WhiteCoin for 14 days. After holding BC 14 days, you will be paid 5% of your BTC investment and may then either continue to hold your WhiteCoin or sell and try out other coins.

To be eligible for this promotion, you will need to show screenshots of the actual sell and buy transactions, the transactions need to be within 3 hours of each other, this window will provide an adequate time frame to sell as high as possible and buy into Blackcoin at a reasonable price. You will need to show a transaction id for the transaction of Whitecoin to your wallet and the Whitecoin wallet address. We require that you keep the purchased Whitecoins in your wallet for at least 14 days. (and we of course recommend staking for that 1%/year interest rate).

This promotion will be limited to a minimum quantity of 1 BTC of BC sold and WC Bought. This promotion is limited to a max of 400 BTC of bought Whitecoins. This offer expires on midnight GMT April 30th.

Send an email to BCFlush@mail.com with the documentation of the transactions and add your BTC address in the email.
Post that in their thread hahah

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
gefflong

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:40:15 PM

So what is the bottom line of all this mess?
Nothing happened actually?

An official announcement will be nice, a crisis like this is a good enough reason to wake up the devs,
after all, they have a huge responsibility.

Devs were not real programmers. They dumped premine at 2000 satoshis made big money and now dont have any interest on the coin. They run away now. Classic coin scam. End of story.

LOLOLOLOL... and you know exactly when they cashed out and made "big money".  Yeah. right.  FUD. Move along.
jeffminer

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:41:12 PM

"Meet Black"-Whitecoin Campaign

We at Blackcoin don't like the problems with Whitecoin any more than you do, we now offer you an exit plan... sell Whitecoin, buy Blackcoin and you will receive 5% extra on your btc investment.

To reduce the risk of moving to BlackCoin and to emphasize our confidence in the future value of BlackCoin we are putting forward a "meet black" promotion which will compensate WC coin sellers an additional 5% of their BTC investment in BC.

This promotion is designed to encourage WC holders to join #blackcoinpool on IRC, r/blackcoin and get to know the guys behind Blackcoin, see what makes the Blackcoin community so special.

There is no catch.
The only requirement is that you hold your BlackCoin for 14 days. After holding BC 14 days, you will be paid 5% of your BTC investment and may then either continue to hold your BlackCoin or sell and try out other coins.

To be eligible for this promotion, you will need to show screenshots of the actual sell and buy transactions, the transactions need to be within 3 hours of each other, this window will provide an adequate time frame to sell as high as possible and buy into Blackcoin at a reasonable price. You will need to show a transaction id for the transaction of Blackcoin to your wallet and the Blackcoin wallet address. We require that you keep the purchased Blackcoins in your wallet for at least 14 days. (and we of course recommend staking for that 1%/year interest rate).

This promotion will be limited to a minimum quantity of 1 BTC of WC sold and BC Bought. This promotion is limited to a max of 400 BTC of bought Blackcoins. This offer expires on midnight GMT April 30th.

Send an email to WcFlush@mail.com with the documentation of the transactions and add your BTC address in the email.

After that I think that it's possible that someone from BC organised FUD action against WC and now act like Jesus - come to us with 5%.
I think this is very VERY suspicious.

+1

I agree with this. I feel like we were all being manipulated.

This is all good for WC in the long run because investors can see how nervous BC holders are about WC - they put all their energy to crash it in the first week whilst BC price slide - doesnt look good lol
rudius

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:41:36 PM

We at Blackcoin don't like the problems with Whitecoin any more than you do, we now offer you an exit plan... sell Whitecoin, buy Blackcoin and you will receive 5% extra on your btc investment.

To reduce the risk of moving to BlackCoin and to emphasize our confidence in the future value of BlackCoin we are putting forward a "meet black" promotion which will compensate WC coin sellers an additional 5% of their BTC investment in BC.

This promotion is designed to encourage WC holders to join #blackcoinpool on IRC, r/blackcoin and get to know the guys behind Blackcoin, see what makes the Blackcoin community so special.

There is no catch.
The only requirement is that you hold your BlackCoin for 14 days. After holding BC 14 days, you will be paid 5% of your BTC investment and may then either continue to hold your BlackCoin or sell and try out other coins.

To be eligible for this promotion, you will need to show screenshots of the actual sell and buy transactions, the transactions need to be within 3 hours of each other, this window will provide an adequate time frame to sell as high as possible and buy into Blackcoin at a reasonable price. You will need to show a transaction id for the transaction of Blackcoin to your wallet and the Blackcoin wallet address. We require that you keep the purchased Blackcoins in your wallet for at least 14 days. (and we of course recommend staking for that 1%/year interest rate).

This promotion will be limited to a minimum quantity of 1 BTC of WC sold and BC Bought. This promotion is limited to a max of 400 BTC of bought Blackcoins. This offer expires on midnight GMT April 30th.

Send an email to WcFlush@mail.com with the documentation of the transactions and add your BTC address in the email.

After that I think that it's possible that someone from BC organised FUD action against WC and now act like Jesus - come to us with 5%.

+1

No Way, see my post from earlier!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.msg6416906#msg6416906
toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:43:01 PM

I had to stop reading a this thread due to game of thrones spoilers, seriously fuck you guys.  Here's a spoiler for all of you your mom gave you aids.

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
minerfool

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:46:07 PM

There is no catch.

+1

This is all good for WC in the long run because investors can see how nervous BC holders are about WC - they put all their energy to crash it in the first week whilst BC price slide - doesnt look good lol

Lots of BC bagholders trying to pump their coin ... 5% in 14 days?  Pretty sure BC price will be in the low 20's in 14 days, just buy then.

Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:48:20 PM

headed 100 mph into a brick wall

If only you would do the same, world would be a better place.  FUD FUD FUD another butt hurt or jealous turd from another coin.  Get away with you you pointless cretin.  That goes for all you FUD talking pre teen tards.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:49:23 PM

We all have a good community lol. LEt BC troll. wont break me neither should u
jaayruu

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:51:07 PM

If only you would do the same, world would be a better place.  FUD FUD FUD another butt hurt or jealous turd from another coin.  Get away with you you pointless cretin.  That goes for all you FUD talking pre teen tards.

Lol i cant wait til you have a shit load of shit coin worth 1 satoshi.
mfqrs3

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:51:35 PM

+1000
gefflong

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:51:47 PM

I had to stop reading a this thread due to game of thrones spoilers, seriously fuck you guys.  Here's a spoiler for all of you your mom gave you aids.

It started out funny and I really wanted your comeback to be funny. It wasn't.
mineworker

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:52:49 PM

if you want to support the coin point your miners to a WC multipool and be done done...... defo need more hashing power....

14aristokrat

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:52:52 PM

And it's a good price that falls Whitecoin so at least you can find out who really appreciates whitecoin and who does not hate
jaayruu

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:53:02 PM

sucks to all the dreams that were broken due to Whitecoin. I know all you wanted to be rich off a stupid shitcoin clone. Sorry the truth hurts
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:53:05 PM

If only you would do the same, world would be a better place.  FUD FUD FUD another butt hurt or jealous turd from another coin.  Get away with you you pointless cretin.  That goes for all you FUD talking pre teen tards.

Lol i cant wait til you have a shit load of shit coin worth 1 satoshi.
You mean like you Smiley hahah little pre teen tard, spread your tears elsewhere and go cry to mummy Smiley  You just cant resist talking shit, you are one jealous homo lol.
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:54:02 PM

It started out funny and I really wanted your comeback to be funny. It wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLCOvZOh1o
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:54:07 PM

There is no catch.

PS this email doesnt exist and there will be no 5% return of investment.

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: