Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:21:39 AM

Sorry, you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Less than $1500 worth of PND was sold today. The buy pressure was simply not strong enough to withstand the rather small dump, but once media outlets pick up on the story, more eyes and eyes means more dollars buying in.

We'll enjoy buying your PND from you while it's still cheap.

More Hype , no substance

What are you even saying you silly person? Did you even look in to the news release? Is your definition of "substance" just a pumpable shitcoin that you can use to turn your $20 allowance in to $25 within the week?
Cool
What is your prediction then Genius?
 Cool
My prediction is that the current price drop is due to weak hands dumping because the value didn't immediately triple. Hopefully, now the people who have PND are in it for the long haul and are interested in using it as an international decentralized currency and not just as a commodity to be bought and sold and then forgotten. The price will stabilize and the gap in buy and sell orders will fill after the greedy cunts such as yourself exit the PND market. Fuck you and your stupid fucking smileys.

You don't get it ,
Make a Prediction to show how smart you really are!!!
Oct 1. 2014 PND Price Huh??
 Cool
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:23:50 AM

You don't get it ,
 Cool

Over 9,000

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:24:17 AM

Awww how cute. Missed the boat did you little one?

It looks like your Boat is filling with Water.

But really You guys talk alot of smack but don't use any reasoning to back it up.

Make a prediction if you are so bright.

OCT 1, 2014 , I say PND 35 litoshi.

Can you make a prediction?

Cool

It looks like your backpack is still empty... so i found something for you kiklo:

How to Pack a Backpack for Your First Day of School
http://www.wikihow.com/Pack-a-Backpack-for-Your-First-Day-of-School

And your Confused Self thinks everyone else is going to School.
LOL
Did they keep you locked up at home?
 Cool
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:26:03 AM

You don't get it ,
 Cool

Over 9,000

At least you have the balls to make a Prediction, which is more than I can say for the rest of them.

Will check back in with you Oct 1, 2014 and we will compare.

Good Luck to you.
 Cool
raiuk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:27:51 AM

Just to be on the safe side of the river. As of today (not to say it ever has) brings no innovation to the cryptocurrency world. Community and dev team that's is no innovation. brb
ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:35:09 AM

Just to be on the safe side of the river. As of today (not to say it ever has) brings no innovation to the cryptocurrency world. Community and dev team that's is no innovation. brb

That's your opinion and your opinion is wrong obviously. Have you seen any other coin with a similar interface like the new Pandabank which is designed for the general public?
I'm getting a bit tired of this:
1) you don't like the coin, that's fine then go spam some other topic
2) you like the coin but you want to buy at a lower price, sorry this community is too old, mature and wise to fall for your stupid fud.
3) you sold too early and/or are in general angry that you lost money in the cryptoworld. Sorry for your loss but this coin is innovative and we'll keep building on our foundation since clearly we're going in the right direction Smiley

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:41:26 AM

That's your opinion and your opinion is wrong obviously. Have you seen any other coin with a similar interface like the new Pandabank which is designed for the general public?
I'm getting a bit tired of this:

Time will tell whose Opinion is Right.
Maybe you should take a nap if it is all too tiring for you.
 Cool
bdanyo

Activity: 322

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 09:01:52 AM

Friendly reminder to not feed the trolls. Such members of the current cryptocurrency landscape are part of the barriers of entry, preventing cryptocurrencies from going mainstream.

This is why we have created articles such as - http://pandacoinpnd.org/spotting-misinformation-and-rumors/ to warn users of such common behaviour that has unfortunately infested the alt-coin scene.

I would like to remind the community that the last time PND got some outside exposure was merely the "helping scamcoin victims" initiative. This was months back. The PND dev marketing team had been waiting for the right foundations to be built for Pandacoin before initiating our marketing plans, to reach out to the market segment outside of current cryptocurrency adopters. Now that we've accomplished our first major update by creating a cryptocurrency platform that is easy to use, buy, mine and understand, we will begin our marketing initiatives to bring in new users to the exciting world of cryptocurrencies.

Expect the community to start growing from this month onwards, and we kindly ask the current Pandacoin community to welcome the newcomers and teach them the crypto-tricks-of-the-trade! As a community, let's focus and concentrate on bringing in users from outside of the current crypto users, so we can nurture and build a strong community and ecosystem away from places such as bitcointalk forums! Without the support of the mainstream mass market, cryptocurrencies will never succeed.

Everyone now should have the right tools to introduce cryptocurrencies to their friends and families that had been interested in crypto, but were forced away due to it being hard to use, complex to mine, difficult to buy and hard to understand.

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:19:15 AM

Friendly reminder to not feed the trolls. Such members of the current cryptocurrency landscape are part of the barriers of entry, preventing cryptocurrencies from going mainstream.

This is why we have created articles such as - http://pandacoinpnd.org/spotting-misinformation-and-rumors/ to warn users of such common behaviour that has unfortunately infested the alt-coin scene.

The PND dev marketing team had been waiting for the right foundations to be built for Pandacoin before initiating our marketing plans, to reach out to the market segment outside of current cryptocurrency adopters. Now that we've accomplished our first major update by creating a cryptocurrency platform that is easy to use, buy, mine and understand, we will begin our marketing initiatives to bring in new users to the exciting world of cryptocurrencies.

Expect the community to start growing from this month onwards, and we kindly ask the current Pandacoin community to welcome the newcomers and teach them the crypto-tricks-of-the-trade!

Since you are here,

Never let it be said I am not helpful.
Issues I have with your coin that would make it better.

1st  Your Interest Rate is too low.
2.5% per year is too low, I can buy a utility stock with 5% interest a year

2nd Leaving the Panda Wallet active at all times is not feasible for everyone
Wallet should not have to be online all of the time.
Flaw in yours and black coin and why it will not have worldwide adoption, because in some countries internet access is not reliable. There are many other POS coins where this is not a issue.

3rd Your Bank software is nothing more than a revised wallet.
If you Truly want it to be for the masses, then you would have to make it really like an online bank.
Setup a website where people login and can access their Pandas just like Bank of America.
And you handle all of the blockchains updates.
(Because normal people do not want to even know what a blockchain is , let alone keeping one updated.)

Make the above changes and you will prosper.
Make no changes and you will be at 35 litoshi Oct 1, 2014.
 Cool
raiuk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:23:57 AM

This is one of the reasons I expressed my concerns. They load a new feel and look, give it a new name with BANK postfix, and let's market it as a revolution in cryptocurrency.

ps. They never mention it is just a desktop wallet like every other.

cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:35:59 AM

I'm late for the party and have just read all the updates. I have to say WOW. The devs DO delivery their promises and added tons of new stuff to the coin. Will be looking forward to more of developers' activities months to come!
cadexn

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:38:54 AM

I've also noticed a surge of Fudders in the thread. This is even better news, more people to help us bump the thread~!
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:42:59 AM

I've also noticed a surge of Fudders in the thread. This is even better news, more people to help us bump the thread~!

So what do you think about
1st  Your Interest Rate is too low.

Flaw in yours and black coin and why it will not have worldwide adoption, because in some countries internet access is not reliable. There are many other POS coins where this is not a issue.

If you Truly want it to be for the masses, then you would have to make it really like an online bank.
Setup a website where people login and can access their Pandas just like Bank of America.
(Because normal people do not want to even know what a blockchain is , let alone keeping one updated.)

Cool
Winner
Legendary

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:49:14 AM

View count passed Cinni's.

Good job Pandacoin!

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
cryptonewstoday

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:50:56 AM

Good job Pandacoin!

Nice, good to be so popular Wink
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:52:38 AM

Good job Pandacoin!

Nice, good to be so popular Wink

Seems like Panda Community owes kiklo & raiuk
a  Thank you for making you so popular.
LOL
 Cool
Winner
Legendary

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:57:35 AM

Seems like Panda Community owes kiklo & raiuk
a  Thank you for making you so popular.
LOL
 Cool

lol, thanks for the thread bumps guys!  Grin

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
cadexn

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:01:12 AM

So what do you think about
1st  Your Interest Rate is too low.

Cool

welp I'm not the dev but here's what I personally think.

Interest rate is too low - no.
2.5% strikes a perfect balance as an offset of loss coins as more people are using PND. plus it gives a decent sized reward for people who help keep the network secure by staking the coin.
Utility stock is not a currency.

2. It is NOT mandatory to leave your wallet open all the time. By not leaving wallet open all the time you lose 2.5% interest reward which is miniscule if you think about it. If you have 100 million PND, you lose 2.5 million PND you could have potentially get in A YEAR. (note, it's 2.5% p.a.) So for casual user like us, the reward is insignificant. Unless you own like a billion PND or something, which is extremely rare, you would probably want to leave your wallet online all the time. (plus if you can have 1 billion PND in the first place, you can afford to have 24/7 internet covered in diamond dust).

3. It is a revised wallet. with better UI and reporting features (more statistical information for people that's interested). How's that even a bad thing?

On your point with online banking, that's the same thing as having an online wallet (e.g. stellar, blackchain.info online wallet, etc2). It's possible and I'm not sure what's the view from the devs' perspective but i'm pretty sure they're gonna do it?

I respect you for asking legitimate and interesting questions.
PND-Chinese

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:08:11 AM

FUDers gonna FUD.

Brief history of my relationship with PND:

Bought @ 5 liteoshi in April and held.
Watched it rise to 200 in May. Still held.
Watched it crash down to ~80 liteoshi inside a week. Still held
Watched it rise back to 160 liteoshi. Still held.
Watched it plummet allll the way down to 25 liteoshi. Still held.
Watched it hit 440 liteoshi in the past 48 hour. Still held.
Watching it sit @ 230 liteoshi now. Guess what? Still holding.

The point is this: I recognize the intrinsic value in this coin, not the monetary value. It has a solid foundation, solid devs, and a solid community. Proof? The "dump" today was only $1,500 worth of coins. Whoop-dee-frickin-doo. That's less than 1/3 of 1 percent of the CURRENT market cap.

It is patently obvious that the majority of the holders of this coin believe it has a long way to go. The "hiccups" in price do not scare us... Rome wasn't built in a day. I don't expect PND to make me a millionaire, but I don't believe that PND has gotten anywhere near its full potential yet - and I'm sticking with it.

But by all means continue the FUD. The randomly spammed giant words are indicative of childlike jealousy. It is glaringly apparent "someone" is threatened and/or intimidated by the overall success of this coin. I find it comical.  Grin

I am totally same!
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:11:36 AM

On your point with online banking, that's the same thing as having an online wallet (e.g. stellar, blackchain.info online wallet, etc2). It's possible and I'm not sure what's the view from the devs' perspective but i'm pretty sure they're gonna do it?

I respect you for asking legitimate and interesting questions.
[/quote]

And Thanks to you & Winner for providing some Intellectual Debate.
Enjoyed it, Good Luck to you guys.

I bid you Good Day.
 Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: