Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:24:47 PM

it's quiet today, everyone enjoying their weekend? or dreaming about what to buy with pnd later?

Yes you are right, most enjoy the beautifull weekend, weather is better
than in summer time a few weeks ago.

I don`t think yet of what I will buy.
The way is still long, I wont dump my PND
in the 10 or 20 sat range. I plan to use
it in a few years from now, when I can easy use
to buy tickets, food, drinks and all that daily stuff.

patience is virtue. We'll each get our own private islands.

Mine's filled with beers and hookers.

A lot of fellow Pandas will visit you on your party relax island, I am sure about that.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maurizio

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:29:03 PM

it's quiet today, everyone enjoying their weekend? or dreaming about what to buy with pnd later?
I was refilling the 1dash faucet. Please remind me, if you're seeing it dry for some days Wink

Thats service my friend  Smiley
I saw it empty for the first time today.
Lil post in the IRC and now its filled with
a milion PND. Fast reaction, everybody serious around PND, is it the holy grail of crytpo?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mtrycz

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:36:45 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 02:48:59 PM by mtrycz

I was refilling the 1dash faucet. Please remind me, if you're seeing it dry for some days ;)

Thats service my friend  :)
a milion PND. Fast reaction, everybody serious around PND, is it the holy grail of crytpo?
I wasn't in irc, tho... is it... the hivemind?
8)

edit: Don't tell Ozzke, or he'll call me a slacker again :(

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:50:00 PM

I was refilling the 1dash faucet. Please remind me, if you're seeing it dry for some days Wink

Thats service my friend  Smiley
Cool

edit: Don't tell Ozzke, or he'll call me a slacker again Sad

If you ever need help resupplying PND in the faucet, just come on the IRC. we'll be more than happy to help!
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:57:19 PM

Thats service my friend  Smiley
Cool

edit: Don't tell Ozzke, or he'll call me a slacker again Sad

If you ever need help resupplying PND in the faucet, just come on the IRC. we'll be more than happy to help!

I was thinking the same thing.   Cool
cyptohunter

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:34:04 PM

Chinese panda,up ,up and up!!!
Don't let's down.  Grin Grin Grin

LTListener

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:51:09 PM

Chinese panda,up ,up and up!!!
Don't let's down.  Grin Grin Grin

What? Our Chinese friends finally discovered PND?
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:51:37 PM

Btw, how is the chinese comunity going? Say hello to them from me Smiley

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
PndaSanta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:23:49 AM

I came across an article with some statistics and it got me thinking about current crypto adoption in first world nations. Link to said article - http://cointelegraph.com/news/112311/australias-tax-office-releases-bitcoin-guidelines

Article estimates approximately 40,000 active users of bitcoin from Australia. Let's be generous and factor in another 100,000 'inactive' bitcoin users from Australia shall we? So we have around 140,000 btc users in Australia, but let's round that up to 150,000 figure to make it nice and easy.

Current population of Australia is 22.68 million. So let's factor out 1/3 of the population that are either too young or too old to use cryptocurrencies. This leaves a potential market of 15 million that COULD get into crypto in Australia.

So back of the envelope calculations -

Rough % of bitcoin adoption in Australia = Number of active + inactive users of bitcoin / potential market population that COULD use crypto
                                                           = 150,000/15,000,000
                                                           = 1% approx adoption rate

Morale of the story? PND doesn't need to reach the crypto space. And the PND devs knows that

The above could most probably be modelled for most other first world nations. Now stop and have a think about what's the current adoption rate of ALTERNATIVE CRYPTOS WHICH IS NOT BITCOIN. It's less than bitcoin adoption rate for sure. Is it another 1%? 0.1%? 0.01%?

Have a think about our dev's vision of targeting the masses outside of that approx 1% crypto adoption rate. Every alt coin is fighting within that space. The devs want to escape that ultra small % of current crypto users and reach out to the rest of the other 99%. Even if we are to be generous and give the entire crypto adoption of say 10%, this is still a 10% vs 90% situation.

Have a think about that for a moment will ya my fellow pandas Cheesy
Maurizio

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:57:47 AM

I came across an article with some statistics and it got me thinking about current crypto adoption in first world nations. Link to said article - http://cointelegraph.com/news/112311/australias-tax-office-releases-bitcoin-guidelines

Article estimates approximately 40,000 active users of bitcoin from Australia. Let's be generous and factor in another 100,000 'inactive' bitcoin users from Australia shall we? So we have around 140,000 btc users in Australia, but let's round that up to 150,000 figure to make it nice and easy.

Current population of Australia is 22.68 million. So let's factor out 1/3 of the population that are either too young or too old to use cryptocurrencies. This leaves a potential market of 15 million that COULD get into crypto in Australia.

Rough % of bitcoin adoption in Australia = Number of active + inactive users of bitcoin / potential market population that COULD use crypto
                                                           = 150,000/15,000,000

Morale of the story? PND doesn't need to reach the crypto space. And the PND devs knows that

The above could most probably be modelled for most other first world nations. Now stop and have a think about what's the current adoption rate of ALTERNATIVE CRYPTOS WHICH IS NOT BITCOIN. It's less than bitcoin adoption rate for sure. Is it another 1%? 0.1%? 0.01%?

Have a think about our dev's vision of targeting the masses outside of that approx 1% crypto adoption rate. Every alt coin is fighting within that space. The devs want to escape that ultra small % of current crypto users and reach out to the rest of the other 99%. Even if we are to be generous and give the entire crypto adoption of say 10%, this is still a 10% vs 90% situation.

Did you dump your coins in the hype after you leaked the screenshots before aug. 31 and regret that now?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:01:49 AM

3 sat buying wall is finished, so the idiots are going to dump to 2?
Fuck out as soon as you can.
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:14:15 AM

Maurizio, what he just said was positive. And also correct.

In short, he said that we are shooting for the 99% of the world population that is not currently into bitcoin, and that "impressing the crypto space" isn't our main priority, but instead our priority is "breaking through to EVERYONE ELSE".

No need to be so quick to judge.

= 150,000/15,000,000

Did you dump your coins in the hype after you leaked the screenshots before aug. 31 and regret that now?

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
sisx2007

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:34:22 AM

I'm so glad that be a member of the PND community.This project is a potential one.I will be a holder like BTCD
PndaSanta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:53:25 AM

= 150,000/15,000,000

Don't be silly, never sold a single PND, I doubled my holdings after seeing what the devs had planned for the release.
WhalePanda

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

HODLing is an art, not just a word

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:17:34 AM

Surprised by so many weak hands. Last push down I think was by someone who understands coin is going up and want to get more at 2 now.
Will see how this goes, expecting more BTC soon  Kiss
Didnt expect this much coins this cheap.  Shocked
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:29:32 AM

World’s First Cryptocurrency Designed for the Mainstream Mass Market

The Pandacoin (PND) Development Team is proud to reveal our first major update which highlights our intention of redefining the cryptocurrency landscape, by being the first cryptocurrency to design, develop and package specifically for the mainstream mass market. Pandacoin takes the first steps in building a solid foundation of how cryptocurrencies should be – easy to use, easy to buy, easy to mine and easy to understand.

Please have a look at our official announcement over on our new homepage's news section at the following link to check out our development releases, future plans and confirmed near future developments to look forward to! http://pandacoinpnd.org/news/

Cryptocurrency for the masses.
The Pandacoin Development Team

Surprised by so many weak hands. Last push down I think was by someone who understands coin is going up and want to get more at 2 now.
Will see how this goes, expecting more BTC soon  Kiss
Didnt expect this much coins this cheap.  Shocked
Well, I'm eager to buy a little bit of bamboo at cheap price... if my satoshis come on time Cheesy
It's sad to see dumpers, but that makes my PND wallet bigger Cheesy And the multipool pays more Wink

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:53:52 AM

People tend to get panic and excited whenever they see huge walls on either buy or sell side. Weak hands will be weak, dumpers gonna dump.
cryptonewstoday

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:22:45 AM

People tend to get panic and excited whenever they see huge walls on either buy or sell side. Weak hands will be weak, dumpers gonna dump.

Over 1 billion dumped now by my calculations at 3.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:57:55 AM

that way the market price will be lower.
ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:02:50 PM

Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet now available

We have implemented a Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet system, where you can type the following commands on our irc channel every 24 hours for a chance to win up to 10 million every 24 hours Pandacoins (PND): !lotto !panda or !gimme

It works by a lotto system, where you get one try every 24 hours:

Normal payouts = 10-100 PND
1/10 chance = 1,000 PND
1/100 chance = 10,000 PND
1/1,000 chance = 100,000 PND
1/10,000 chance = 1 million PND
1/100,000 chance = 10 million PND

So join us on #PandacoinPND at freenode.net to try out the Lotto-Faucet commands !lotto !panda !gimme, have a chance of winning up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) and chat with the other Pandas from this awesome community!

Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: