Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
raiuk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:32:33 PM

How can a coin this great be worth just 2 satoshis?? Thats unfair oO

If you think this coin is great and undervalued , isn't it a great buying opportunity Wink

I agree, it is, just waiting for a couple of other trades to come through so I can get started with it

Welcome PandaWhale
I am wondering if there will be some action on the market after `you can get started with it`
Activity: 2 Posts, don`t understand me wrong but I hope thats not a new account from raiuk.....

No, I saw that Mintcoin/blackcoin lover, not me Wink. I've been mainly trading bitcoin until now. I saw some tweets come by about Pandacoin, checked it and was blown away by it. Was even more surprised how undervalued this coin is.

come on to IRC, receive love.

Much love!

I would love to come as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I_Collect_Geodes

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:26:13 PM

Raiuk is being positive for once.

I wonder if he took Linux_Mint_Pal's letter to heart :p
cryptonewstoday

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:36:56 PM

Doubt it  Roll Eyes
I_Collect_Geodes

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:40:36 PM

Doubt it  Roll Eyes

We can dream.

Anyway I was really impressed with those articles.

We must be moving up in the world :p
i8

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:41:57 PM

Hey guys, we should all rally together to make our thread the first search result in google when searching for "pandacoin"!

right now the old wolong scamcoin post is still number 1.

You can help by searching for "PANDACOIN" in google, and click on our thread which is usually the second or third result beneath the wolong one.

Just buy searching and clicking, it will tell google that our thread is more relevent and thus give us higher ranking.

I know this works because I work for a design firm, and we don't put our website address on our business card, we make our customers google us, thus giving us a boost in our google ranking. We've only been around for two years, and because of this method, we are the number 1 search result in our reginal graphic design related searches.

Lets do this! The more you search pandacoin and click on our thread, the higher our ranking will be. Once it's number one, it will stay there as more and more people will want to find out about us, and no one cares about the other pandacoins.

Click on the link below
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pandacoin

and CLICK:

[PND]Pandacoin | Cryptocurrency for the masses | Easy ...   23 posts   Apr 13, 2014

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:48:37 PM

Hey guys, we should all rally together to make our thread the first search result in google when searching for "pandacoin"!

You can help by searching for "PANDACOIN" in google, and click on our thread which is usually the second or third result beneath the wolong one.

Just buy searching and clicking, it will tell google that our thread is more relevent and thus give us higher ranking.

I know this works because I work for a design firm, and we don't put our website address on our business card, we make our customers google us, thus giving us a boost in our google ranking. We've only been around for two years, and because of this method, we are the number 1 search result in our reginal graphic design related searches.

Lets do this! The more you search pandacoin and click on our thread, the higher our ranking will be. Once it's number one, it will stay there as more and more people will want to find out about us, and no one cares about the other pandacoins.

Click on the link below
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pandacoin

and CLICK:

[PND]Pandacoin | Cryptocurrency for the masses | Easy ...   23 posts   Apr 13, 2014

I think that would be quite a bad idea because it could potentially mess up my efforts on ranking our new website -.-
Reason why bitcointalk is higher is due to it being a more established domain for now.

RTRC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:50:13 PM

Click on the link below

and CLICK:

Or we could ask for bitcointalk to delete the thread...
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:51:08 PM

Click on the link below

and CLICK:

I think that would be quite a bad idea because it could potentially mess up my efforts on ranking our new website -.-
Reason why bitcointalk is higher is due to it being a more established domain for now.

First result wolongs panda
Second result http://pandacoinpnd.org/

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
i8

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:54:00 PM

Just think the newbies who dosn't know the history of Pandacoin, heard about it from a friend, googled it, ended up in wolong's thread, decides the coin is dead, move on. I'm sure thats why wolong's thread is still on top, but we generate interest, but most people searching for us will simply google pandacoin, and click on the first link.

Plus I don't see how it will mess up our existing google ranking

Click on the link below

and CLICK:

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
ozzke

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:55:30 PM

Click on the link below

and CLICK:

First result wolongs panda
Second result http://pandacoinpnd.org/

Yes, so our efforts are already working, bitcointalk is a much older domain with a lot more authority and backlinks, but we aim to come first for the searchresults.
Don't try to manipulate the serachresults because it might have the opposite effect and delete/drop the searchresults because there are checks in place to spot manipulation
It will come naturally.

ozzke

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:59:53 PM

Just think the newbies who dosn't know the history of Pandacoin, heard about it from a friend, googled it, ended up in wolong's thread, decides the coin is dead, move on. I'm sure thats why wolong's thread is still on top, but we generate interest, but most people searching for us will simply google pandacoin, and click on the first link.

Plus I don't see how it will mess up our existing google ranking

Click on the link below

and CLICK:

read my previous post. I appreciate the effort, only thing you can do is once per day google "pandacoin" and actually click on our new homepage link Wink then our clickthrough rate would go up and that would, in the long term, benefit the ranking
but don't try to manipulate it any way Smiley

raiuk

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:04:20 PM

Deleting wolongs thread?? Yet another crazy idea.

Wolong's thread is a far greater resource for communities to learn from mistakes of others.

Your coin is here because wolong failed. You would not exist if the initial panda was a true coin. (hypnotically you could under a different animal)

It is part of you, part of your community part of who you are. You can't just erase part of your history. You decided to continue with PANDA you have considered all possible drawbacks and advantages and you still decided to go for it. Now stick up to it.

This brings us to a conclusion that you all should be grateful to wolong in the first place.
Maurizio

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:06:45 PM

Ok to cut the bullshit. I do know mintcoin is on the tenantive mintpal list. I am saying after 4 weeks and the coin is gonna get delisted. This coin needs someone like wolong to wake up.

Raiuk or railong, woliuk is also active in mintcoin`s thread atm

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
I_Collect_Geodes

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:09:01 PM

Pandacoin is awesome.

I'm really happy we were able to avert people who intended on investing in Wolong's coin, and thereby saved them from the crushing blow of being scammed. We helped people to safeguard their investment from a scammer like him, and we successfully destroyed his coin and his attempts to screw people out of their money.

Then on top of it, the devs and community will continue to build the best coin on the market. I don't see a downside.

Kiss
raiuk

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:25:16 PM

Ok to cut the bullshit. I do know mintcoin is on the tenantive mintpal list. I am saying after 4 weeks and the coin is gonna get delisted. This coin needs someone like wolong to wake up.

Panda and Mintcoin are connected.

A brief recap: PANDA started mid February. Soon, wolong the creator dumped the entire premine and started pushing mintcoin over the roof. This information is correct and there are many sources claiming it. At one point mintcoin was in top 20 coins if I'm not mistaken.

Now, this has harm the community and many believers and buyers were left in agony with massive loses that can never be recovered. The coin has lost its interest, there are some revival attempts from crypto mommy. But people are already broken asking for donations I find ridiculous. Although it is better than a dead coin.

I_Collect_Geodes

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:27:37 PM

A brief recap: PANDA started mid February. Soon, wolong the creator dumped the entire premine and started pushing mintcoin over the roof. This information is correct and there are many sources claiming it. At one point mintcoin was in top 20 coins if I'm not mistaken.

Now, this has harm the community and many believers and buyers were left in agony with massive loses that can never be recovered. The coin has lost interest, there are some revival attempts from crypto mommy. But people are already broken asking for donations I find ridiculous. Although it is better than a dead coin.

You are like Wolong, except 99.999% worse at your attempts, and considerably less charismatic.

You should follow him into silence and obscurity.
pandacoin-official (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:41:03 PM

You decided to continue with PANDA you have considered all possible drawbacks and advantages and you still decided to go for it. Now stick up to it.

Where are you taking the idea from that PND is a continuation of PANDA?

dicksausage

Activity: 220

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:42:44 PM

You decided to continue with PANDA you have considered all possible drawbacks and advantages and you still decided to go for it. Now stick up to it.

He is delusional with regret from missing the train.

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
I_Collect_Geodes

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:43:06 PM

PND is the coin that helped safeguard individuals FROM PANDA.

PND is the coin that kept Wolong's scam attempts small and helped to kill Wolong's crime spree.

PND is the coin that saved hundreds, if not thousands, of people from getting thousands of dollars each stolen from them.

In short, you're welcome.

PND is the ESSENCE of anti-scam, anti-pump and anti-dump.

We are here to make the word of cryptocurrency better. What are you here for Raiuk?
Maurizio

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:50:17 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 09:05:07 PM by Maurizio

Raiuk spend your time to read this article.

Is there a tool somewhere, where we can see the wealth distribution like you can see
it here for Karma https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!rich
Not only the top 100

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: