Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
slaithe

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:25:51 AM

good coin I even seen

here, here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:20:54 AM

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
PndaSanta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:17:06 AM

Just a friendly reminder regarding http://www.usepnd.com/    
SMS Pandacoin Payments is a new service for UsePND.com members and is now in final beta testing!, Actually working quite well in beta now, so if anyone would like to test it with another member , here is how...
Well in order to help get you started with our new SMS Pandacoin Payments Service Version 1.3 of our SMS Pandacoin Payments How to Tech Note is now available, we offer it as a Digitally Downloadable Product  (an adobe .pdf file)  so you have to purchase it for a small cost of .02 USD just click on the picture below to see the item listed in our shop.
Description:   How to setup and use SMS Payments on / with UsePND.com   Version: 1.3

It's Friday so be sure to have your free One Million Pandacoin Lottery ticket before it is too late for a chance at the one we draw tonight!

New games that reward PND to players are being added all the time, find out your favorites and comment to let us know for more rewards!

The latest Game addition is cute, it is called RUN PANDA RUN http://www.usepnd.com/?p=1643 and I found it quite fun!  
Hi Jommy, thanks for operating buypnd.com, purchases couple hundred dollars worth there, and it's been a smooth experience so far.

Question for you  - do you have any plans to upgrade usepnd.com and give the website a much needed makeover? Currently the user experience is really sloppy and it looks unprofessional - world's apart from the impression that buypnd.com gives.

Current thoughts -

-Too many menu items, rule of thumb for most websites is consolidate it to under 5, with drop down menus
- Lack of branding for the site - looks like an obvious cheap wordpress website (forgive me, but hope you can take the constructive criticism since buypnd.com looks so nice).
              - Need a logo created for your website, and not use the coinpayments.net one
- Footer is messy and does not provide optimal navigation for users

Looking forward to your response

WhalePanda

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

HODLing is an art, not just a word

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:04:36 AM

thats why for now the price cant be higher, people dump very big amounts, just tonight 10 btc on a big stable wall  Angry
also need more buysupport, the price will not go down so if you want more PND just buy it on LTC or btc market  Kiss but i prefer added buysupport
cadexn

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:26:47 AM

thats why for now the price cant be higher, people dump very big amounts, just tonight 10 btc on a big stable wall  Angry
also need more buysupport, the price will not go down so if you want more PND just buy it on LTC or btc market  Kiss but i prefer added buysupport

I sometimes dont get it why people are dumping on such a miniscule amount when the potential of the coin can go much much much higher.

I guess dumpers gonna dump and stupid people stay stupid.
ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:26:13 AM

Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet now available

We have implemented a Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet system, where you can type the following commands on our irc channel every 24 hours for a chance to win up to 10 million every 24 hours Pandacoins (PND): !lotto !panda or !gimme

It works by a lotto system, where you get one try every 24 hours:

Normal payouts = 10-100 PND
1/10 chance = 1,000 PND
1/100 chance = 10,000 PND
1/1,000 chance = 100,000 PND
1/10,000 chance = 1 million PND
1/100,000 chance = 10 million PND

So join us on #PandacoinPND at freenode.net to try out the Lotto-Faucet commands !lotto !panda !gimme, have a chance of winning up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) and chat with the other Pandas from this awesome community!

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:00:34 AM

Let them dump...

Actually.. I would remove all your buyorders too create a massive panic for shortterm traders... gets you even cheaper pnd atm Wink Too give them a nice "screw you" When you buy it back up too 4  Cheesy
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:20:16 PM

Well thank you for your support and business at BuyPND.com, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visits there with it's good looks and smooth experience!  I must admit those qualities were assured by the Pandacoin Development team, they have a high standard and made sure of the professional looking as well as working results. I owe a special thanks to Bdanyo for his oversight and guidance on the project, my original functional model of BuyPND.com was quite ugly actually.  I appreciate your frankness and input for UsePND.com too, as it is a more complicated work in progreess however it may take a bit more time before it grows out of the ugly duckling stage. Wink  Yes it is derived from a combination of wordpress components, and we have made no effort to hide that so far.  For UsePND.com I have taken more of an engineers approach, by sewing together a basic theme some plugins and then concentrating on only a limited amount of custom code to add our own specialized functionality.  So far the result is not a fully polished attractive site, but a unique yet very functional sight that could be assembled and made operational and safely useful quickly.  For now learning from the entire development / operational experience as well as all the feedback we receive, especially from UsePND.com members has been very rewarding.  We will continue to listen intently to all of you who have tried UsePND.com even Paying you some Pandacoins for your comments if your registered, your input and the feedback of the Pandacoin devs and Pandacoin comunity as a whole will be important considerations for it's future evolution.  I personally actually prefer UsePND.com to grow and evolve a bit on the slow side for the moment, it is for us still a fun place to try out and experiment with new features and even whole new concepts, while still being a quite useful and reliable place to Use your Pandacoins in various ways. 

Best regards,
John Moore

SMS Pandacoin Payments is a new service for UsePND.com members and is now in final beta testing!, Actually working quite well in beta now, so if anyone would like to test it with another member , here is how...
Well in order to help get you started with our new SMS Pandacoin Payments Service Version 1.3 of our SMS Pandacoin Payments How to Tech Note is now available, we offer it as a Digitally Downloadable Product  (an adobe .pdf file)  so you have to purchase it for a small cost of .02 USD just click on the picture below to see the item listed in our shop.
Description:   How to setup and use SMS Payments on / with UsePND.com   Version: 1.3

It's Friday so be sure to have your free One Million Pandacoin Lottery ticket before it is too late for a chance at the one we draw tonight!

New games that reward PND to players are being added all the time, find out your favorites and comment to let us know for more rewards!

The latest Game addition is cute, it is called RUN PANDA RUN http://www.usepnd.com/?p=1643 and I found it quite fun!  
Hi Jommy, thanks for operating buypnd.com, purchases couple hundred dollars worth there, and it's been a smooth experience so far.

Question for you  - do you have any plans to upgrade usepnd.com and give the website a much needed makeover? Currently the user experience is really sloppy and it looks unprofessional - world's apart from the impression that buypnd.com gives.

Current thoughts -

-Too many menu items, rule of thumb for most websites is consolidate it to under 5, with drop down menus
- Lack of branding for the site - looks like an obvious cheap wordpress website (forgive me, but hope you can take the constructive criticism since buypnd.com looks so nice).

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
PndaSanta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:40:49 PM

Well thank you for your support and business at BuyPND.com, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visits there with it's good looks and smooth experience!  I must admit those qualities were assured by the Pandacoin Development team, they have a high standard and made sure of the professional looking as well as working results. I owe a special thanks to Bdanyo for his oversight and guidance on the project, my original functional model of BuyPND.com was quite ugly actually.  I appreciate your frankness and input for UsePND.com too, as it is a more complicated work in progreess however it may take a bit more time before it grows out of the ugly duckling stage. Wink  Yes it is derived from a combination of wordpress components, and we have made no effort to hide that so far.  For UsePND.com I have taken more of an engineers approach, by sewing together a basic theme some plugins and then concentrating on only a limited amount of custom code to add our own specialized functionality.  So far the result is not a fully polished attractive site, but a unique yet very functional sight that could be assembled and made operational and safely useful quickly.  For now learning from the entire development / operational experience as well as all the feedback we receive, especially from UsePND.com members has been very rewarding.  We will continue to listen intently to all of you who have tried UsePND.com even Paying you some Pandacoins for your comments if your registered, your input and the feedback of the Pandacoin devs and Pandacoin comunity as a whole will be important considerations for it's future evolution.  I personally actually prefer UsePND.com to grow and evolve a bit on the slow side for the moment, it is for us still a fun place to try out and experiment with new features and even whole new concepts, while still being a quite useful and reliable place to Use your Pandacoins in various ways. 

Best regards,
John Moore

Current thoughts -

Thanks for getting back Jommy. You'll get more users and credibility if it looks more clean and professional since you can purchase things on there. But awesome to hear that you're developing it. Thanks for your contributions to the community!
ozzke

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:57:33 PM

how to not trade.

Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:59:01 PM

how to not trade.

He lost money on that trade. How... interesting.

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
cadexn

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:23:24 PM

how to not trade.

what the.. how do you even.. nvm.
ozzke

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:08:26 PM

PandaBank v2.1.2 is now available!

Below is a list of changes in the latest update for PandaBank v2.1.2 -

– Wallet no longer loses its staking status when doing an action that requires a full unlock, ‘unlock for staking’ is preserved across actions.
– Add a right click context menu to portfolio overview so that account address can be easily copied.
– Fix color issues on systems with ‘non standard’ color themes.
– Cap the ‘transaction fee’ setting in options dialog at 100PND to prevent users accidentally setting it to high.
– Fixes to transaction history in some problem cases where transaction history was incorrect.
– Show fee transactions seperately so th at transaction history is less confusing and more like a regular bank account.
– Fix problem on rare machines where transaction view table would expand to infinite width.
– Added arrow indicators for ‘Account Names’ under ‘My Home’ to indicator to user that you can click on the ‘Account Name’s to directly view that account’s transaction page
– Fixed Transaction page balances and headers to be static instead of dynamic when viewed on full screen

Download PandaBank v2.1.2 HERE

Friendly reminder to remember to back up your wallet.dat file before upgrading to the latest PandaBank build.

did everyone already download the newest version? Smiley

cryptonewstoday

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:15:16 PM

PandaBank v2.1.2 is now available!

Below is a list of changes in the latest update for PandaBank v2.1.2 -

– Wallet no longer loses its staking status when doing an action that requires a full unlock, ‘unlock for staking’ is preserved across actions.
– Add a right click context menu to portfolio overview so that account address can be easily copied.
– Fix color issues on systems with ‘non standard’ color themes.
– Cap the ‘transaction fee’ setting in options dialog at 100PND to prevent users accidentally setting it to high.
– Fixes to transaction history in some problem cases where transaction history was incorrect.
– Show fee transactions seperately so th at transaction history is less confusing and more like a regular bank account.
– Fix problem on rare machines where transaction view table would expand to infinite width.
– Added arrow indicators for ‘Account Names’ under ‘My Home’ to indicator to user that you can click on the ‘Account Name’s to directly view that account’s transaction page
– Fixed Transaction page balances and headers to be static instead of dynamic when viewed on full screen

Download PandaBank v2.1.2 HERE

Friendly reminder to remember to back up your wallet.dat file before upgrading to the latest PandaBank build.

did everyone already download the newest version? Smiley

I did, really like the fact you don't have to unlock your wallet for staking again after a transfer
ozzke

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:28:09 PM

World’s First Cryptocurrency Designed for the Mainstream Mass Market

The Pandacoin (PND) Development Team is proud to reveal our first major update which highlights our intention of redefining the cryptocurrency landscape, by being the first cryptocurrency to design, develop and package specifically for the mainstream mass market. Pandacoin takes the first steps in building a solid foundation of how cryptocurrencies should be – easy to use, easy to buy, easy to mine and easy to understand.

Please have a look at our official announcement over on our new homepage's news section at the following link to check out our development releases, future plans and confirmed near future developments to look forward to! http://pandacoinpnd.org/news/

Cryptocurrency for the masses.
The Pandacoin Development Team

cadexn

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:06:59 AM

Friendly reminder to come and join our IRC channel #PandacoinPND and have a chat with the community. Join #PandacoinAN for trivia!
ozzke

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:39:28 AM

Friendly reminder to come and join our IRC channel #PandacoinPND and have a chat with the community. Join #PandacoinAN for trivia!

also:

Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet now available

We have implemented a Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet system, where you can type the following commands on our irc channel every 24 hours for a chance to win up to 10 million every 24 hours Pandacoins (PND): !lotto !panda or !gimme

It works by a lotto system, where you get one try every 24 hours:

Normal payouts = 10-100 PND
1/10 chance = 1,000 PND
1/100 chance = 10,000 PND
1/1,000 chance = 100,000 PND
1/10,000 chance = 1 million PND
1/100,000 chance = 10 million PND

So join us on #PandacoinPND at freenode.net to try out the Lotto-Faucet commands !lotto !panda !gimme, have a chance of winning up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) and chat with the other Pandas from this awesome community!

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:36:30 AM

The functionality on the new version of PandaBank (v 2.1.2) is very smooth and pleasant and I think I feel a speed improvement too. Wonderful update at less than a month from initial release!

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
cadexn

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:59:43 AM

The functionality on the new version of PandaBank (v 2.1.2) is very smooth and pleasant and I think I feel a speed improvement too. Wonderful update at less than a month from initial release!

yep, we have so many additions to features and websites in just a month
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:47:01 AM

Friendly reminder to also backup your wallet.dat and tell your loved ones you love them.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: