Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos!  (Read 71087 times)
montyfd

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:28:08 PM

Even the salvation army ripped you off ....

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/search?body=fred96002001

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:53:09 PM

Looks like MRR is down, is this true for others as well?

Not only the website, I have a Rig running thru them that was pointed at YAAMP.com's X13 mining pool, and it is showing as dead over there. So whatever has happened to MRR is affecting miners on their service, apparently. Unfortunately I'm away from home so I can't shift my rig off MRR either... too bad, because things had been more stable with them the past week, than with the previous rental service I'd used up until that point.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 04:06:30 PM

Looks like MRR is down, is this true for others as well?

Not only the website, I have a Rig running thru them that was pointed at YAAMP.com's X13 mining pool, and it is showing as dead over there. So whatever has happened to MRR is affecting miners on their service, apparently. Unfortunately I'm away from home so I can't shift my rig off MRR either... too bad, because things had been more stable with them the past week, than with the previous rental service I'd used up until that point.

It looks ok for me. Both the website and the stratum server (US West).
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:18:52 PM

Does anyone know who compaqtco is and why he/she is fucking with ratings?

Rents a rig for 3 hours, rig performs at 100%+, I get 4 stars.

Rig underperforms (variance can be a bitch within 3 hours), no contact attempt, even if I catch it and add extra time I still get 2-3 stars.

I looked at some of their past ratings and it seems I'm not the only one affected by this.

Looks like someone is targeting competition but before I go complain to support I'd like to make sure it's not MRR itself doing some ill-advised QA or something.

Any ideas?

Just looked at my rental history, and yes, he rented from me and gave me 4 stars for a rental that looks like it went without a hitch. No idea why he'd mark it less than 5 stars. Some people just grade harder than others I guess.

BTW, MRR looks like it's back up a few minutes after my last post.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 06:44:05 PM

wondering how they run this site what is the mechanism behind this website?

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:31:45 AM

I have an issue with 2FA and sent PM ans mails tout MRR but ni response at all.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
japerry

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 12:58:59 PM

I'm a new member of MRR and was going to set up 2FA. Before I do so, can you elaborate on your problem? I don't want to set it up and then lock myself out.

theboccet
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:36:32 PM

I'm a new member of MRR and was going to set up 2FA. Before I do so, can you elaborate on your problem? I don't want to set it up and then lock myself out.

dont use google auth.if y ou loose your phone y ou will not be able tout restore your previews config.i actually use AUTHY after the issue.it's best and you can restore anything with your phone number

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
MONETARYUNIT
[/
japerry

Activity: 306

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:40:22 PM

dont use google auth.if y ou loose your phone y ou will not be able tout restore your previews config.i actually use AUTHY after the issue.it's best and you can restore anything with your phone number

Thanks for that. I've been using Authy for some time now. It's great!

theboccet
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:06:16 PM

Thanks for that. I've been using Authy for some time now. It's great!

it's OK.nos i have to reach mrr support but nothing montionned about that.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
MONETARYUNIT
[/
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:29:58 PM

Can anyone explain to me why some rentals result in a hashrate chart going haywire for my rig? Here's a screenshot I just took, halfway through a 24 hour rental on X15. Note how the chart looks mining my own pool on the left, versus the rental period on the right:

I've seen this a few times before and the overall average hashrate reported after the rental ends is actually "normal" - but why the wild variances? Everything looks normal and smooth on the rig itself, of course.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 12:38:36 PM

Can anyone explain to me why some rentals result in a hashrate chart going haywire for my rig? Here's a screenshot I just took, halfway through a 24 hour rental on X15. Note how the chart looks mining my own pool on the left, versus the rental period on the right:

https://i.imgur.com/bnVDBNY.png?1

I've seen this a few times before and the overall average hashrate reported after the rental ends is actually "normal" - but why the wild variances? Everything looks normal and smooth on the rig itself, of course.

Renter's pool difficulty is higher -> fewer shares -> more variance. Nothing to worry about, except in extreme cases where the difficulty is so high that it affects the average of the whole rental, or so low that it "chokes" your miner/controller/network/whatever with too many shares.
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:21:22 PM

https://i.imgur.com/bnVDBNY.png?1

Renter's pool difficulty is higher -> fewer shares -> more variance. Nothing to worry about, except in extreme cases where the difficulty is so high that it affects the average of the whole rental, or so low that it "chokes" your miner/controller/network/whatever with too many shares.

Ahh, that makes good sense. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

gaalx

Activity: 411

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:12:37 AM

Statistics are not formed correctly. Example - https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rental/140038.  in the calculation, it is necessary to do so - ((total Hashrate + Hashrate in extra time) / (lease time). Now this formula (total Hashrate + Hashrate in extra time) / (lease + extra time).   

gaalx

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:30:06 AM

if the installation of renting for more than 24 hours, it is necessary to pay money every 24 + 12 hours.

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:55:11 AM

For some reason a (very) high proportion of my rigs lock-ups (where it freezes up and doesn't reboot/restart) are occurring at the start of rentals, usually a short while into it. Does anyone have any idea why? At first I thought it a fluke, but it's happening enough, and across multiple algorithms, to make me think there is something in the connection with MRR that is causing the problem. For example on Neoscrypt I ran for almost a week just now without any lock-up, only to have it die a few minutes into a rental this evening. I don't have any clues on my end. Any insight/advice/ideas would be appreciated.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:42:58 AM

I've been trying to connect and mine but no success.  I tried on ccminer and sgminer (have multiple rigs with nvidia and amd).  My configs:

Code:
sgminer --k darkcoin.mod -o http://us-west01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u user.#'s -p x

ccminer --algo=x11 --url http://us-west01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u username.#'s -p x

I just get stratum_recv_line failed  on ccminer and long pole messages or just other bad messages on sgminer.  I've tried adding miners in the "POOL SETTINGS AND CONFIGURATIONS | WHERE YOUR RIG MINES AT WHEN IT'S NOT RENTED" but still nothing happens.  I tried various versions of https:// or stratum+tcp://

Other pools 'just work'.  What's up with this pool that's so different?  The stats sound nice but I can't seem to get mining on here.

Any pointers to get this mining?  thx

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
gemmacoin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:44:50 AM

For some reason a (very) high proportion of my rigs lock-ups (where it freezes up and doesn't reboot/restart) are occurring at the start of rentals, usually a short while into it. Does anyone have any idea why? At first I thought it a fluke, but it's happening enough, and across multiple algorithms, to make me think there is something in the connection with MRR that is causing the problem. For example on Neoscrypt I ran for almost a week just now without any lock-up, only to have it die a few minutes into a rental this evening. I don't have any clues on my end. Any insight/advice/ideas would be appreciated.

Did you set up backup stratums?, looks like EU stratums are having problems... from my experience, EU stratums are going offline very often (back and forth between EU and USA stratums)
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:59:35 PM

Did you set up backup stratums?, looks like EU stratums are having problems... from my experience, EU stratums are going offline very often (back and forth between EU and USA stratums)

It's happening on rentals so I have no control over what pools the renter chooses. It would be nice if the rig defaulted back to our pools if a renter's pool dropped out for any reason. But I don't see why a dropped pool should lock up the miner. In my case it would lead to a 0-accepts condition which would force a reboot after 6 minutes, but then it would start trying to miner again, rebooting every six minutes. I don't think that is happening.

I'm using a multi-algorithm setup with active pools listed on at least three algorithms at MRR typically, with another backup pool that does not go through MRR if MRR dies entirely.

TiltSinceBirth

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:27:59 AM

I can't figure out how to get my KNC Titan to work with MiningRigRentals, can anyone help me set it up?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: