Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptoGlance [v2.1] :: Open-source, self-hosted, multi-rig monitoring tool!  (Read 130213 times)
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:45:44 AM

What is "lastupdate" used for? solo.ckpool is giving me something crazy like 45 years :| If I subtract lastupdate from the current time, I get an estimate of 20-60 seconds (which seems correct)

I know that it updates every minute, if that helps.
cryptoglance (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 07:28:15 AM

Hey All,

A new nightly build was pushed out, but it looks like github is corrupting our font files when it's pushed to their server... We're still investigating the issue, at this time we do not have a solution other than to load the file directly from github remotely... for some reason that works...

Feel free to update to the latest nightly (should be v2.1.0.5 but many attempts to fix the issue has bumped it up to v2.1.0.13).

In this update:
    [ v2.1.0.13 ]

FEATURES
    ========
    - PoolPicker Panel - Display the most profitable Pool per algorithm yesterday
    - Ability to collapse and expand panels
    - Added option in settings for longer update delays for users with rig connection issues

COINS
    =====
    - [+COIN] ByteCent
    - [+COIN] DarkCoin

POOLS
    =====
    - [-POOL] BTC Guild
    - [+POOL] CkPool Solo
    - [-POOL] MagicPool
    - [-POOL] WafflePool

SERVICE
    =======
    - Removed MobileMiner due to the service shutting down

HOTFIXES
    ========
    - Fixed modal when editing a pool. Now displays "Edit ..." instead of "Add"
    - Fixed error messages when adding rig or pool
    - Fixed issue where JS would load for all features regardless if they are used
    - Fixed issue with some switch styling

KNOWN ISSUES
    ============
    - Miner Failover may report incorrect active pool
    - Wallets can take a long time to load

aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:38:05 AM

it give you this
{"hashrate1m": "1.24T", "hashrate5m": "1.31T", "hashrate1hr": "981G", "hashrate1d": "73.1G", "hashrate7d": "10.7G", "lastupdate": 1433138570, "workers": 3, "bestshare": 23563035.189569253}

from your username which is your btc address.. thats all the info one would need.
Thank you for this!

If you implement this, please use a unixtime stamp converter so it will show the lastupdate in a time format human beings can understand.

What is "lastupdate" used for? solo.ckpool is giving me something crazy like 45 years :| If I subtract lastupdate from the current time, I get an estimate of 20-60 seconds (which seems correct)

yeah i think its a timestamp from when it was updated.. so it would be correct to subtract form current time.

i do believe it only updates when one of your workers submit a share..
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:46:15 PM

Can you please add Ghash pool? I've used them for over a year and haven't had any issues. I've used BTCGuild, AntPool, CkPool, Slush's and others in the past and found this one to always work better. I have also never had one issue getting my coins out. When people say they earn less on this pool there are too many variables, options, factors to really support that and actually prove. Now that MobileMiner is dead, I just used that on my iphone to check the miners some times, I never tried Crypto on my phone yet but would think it would look odd. Is Crypto going to make an app? I have it running for my dad's miners and mine on my VPS and has been working fine since I enabled IP's.
And please, don't hate just because I use Ghash. I remember everyone saying they were going to take over the world and control the blockchain, and they were so serious about it. Look what happened, nothing! We have a lot more to worry about in Bitcoin then one pool.

Should I update? Looks like I have a newer/beta version already installed but wants to update to a stable?

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 07:43:20 PM

Can you please add Ghash pool? I've used them for over a year and haven't had any issues. I've used BTCGuild, AntPool, CkPool, Slush's and others in the past and found this one to always work better. I have also never had one issue getting my coins out. When people say they earn less on this pool there are too many variables, options, factors to really support that and actually prove. Now that MobileMiner is dead, I just used that on my iphone to check the miners some times, I never tried Crypto on my phone yet but would think it would look odd. Is Crypto going to make an app? I have it running for my dad's miners and mine on my VPS and has been working fine since I enabled IP's.
And please, don't hate just because I use Ghash. I remember everyone saying they were going to take over the world and control the blockchain, and they were so serious about it. Look what happened, nothing! We have a lot more to worry about in Bitcoin then one pool.

Should I update? Looks like I have a newer/beta version already installed but wants to update to a stable?

We don't hate against Ghash, We will add it Smiley

We forgot to include the "-nightly" tag to the number... Damn. You can update, it's safe. You can see the version number here in the Nightly branch: https://github.com/cryptoGlance/cryptoGlance-web-app/tree/nightly

opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:32:09 PM

Thanks for getting back.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:52:34 PM

We don't hate against Ghash, We will add it Smiley

We forgot to include the "-nightly" tag to the number... Damn. You can update, it's safe. You can see the version number here in the Nightly branch: https://github.com/cryptoGlance/cryptoGlance-web-app/tree/nightly

i am still having to refresh 2 or 3 times to see all my miners..
i dont have many. just 4. i cant imagine those that have more.

i think maybe a refresh timeout dropdown in the options would be nice.. i know i can manually change it. but every update puts it back to 2 seconds..

edit, i actually just found the option lol.. read my mind Wink
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 12:15:19 AM

i am still having to refresh 2 or 3 times to see all my miners..
i dont have many. just 4. i cant imagine those that have more.

i think maybe a refresh timeout dropdown in the options would be nice.. i know i can manually change it. but every update puts it back to 2 seconds..

edit, i actually just found the option lol.. read my mind Wink

You're welcome Wink haha

Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:18:37 AM

Hey there, thanks for the recent update, enjoying the additions.  I have a suggestion for the solo ckpool panel, there are some fields displayed that can be removed because they are meaningless basically:

• pool hash rate
  • pool workers
  • pool users
  • uptime
  • pool last update

Removing these will also shrink the window up a bit.

Thanks, keep up the good work!
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:14:37 AM

Hey there, thanks for the recent update, enjoying the additions.  I have a suggestion for the solo ckpool panel, there are some fields displayed that can be removed because they are meaningless basically:

• pool hash rate
  • pool workers
  • pool users
  • uptime
  • pool last update

Oh, one more suggestion.  The field 'user hashrate' should specify if it is reporting 1m 5m 1h 1d or 7d, thanks again!
shacky

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:04:14 AM

A good option will be the possibility of categorize the rigs. Like: On Home, On DCXXX, etc

Thanks
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:39:33 AM

Hey there, thanks for the recent update, enjoying the additions.  I have a suggestion for the solo ckpool panel, there are some fields displayed that can be removed because they are meaningless basically:

• pool hash rate
  • pool workers
  • pool users
  • uptime
  • pool last update

Oh, one more suggestion.  The field 'user hashrate' should specify if it is reporting 1m 5m 1h 1d or 7d, thanks again!

its set to the 5m one..

i tried to tweak the php to get the pool fields working, and while they should work, for some reason the string from the pool isnt being recognized..
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:20:34 PM

its set to the 5m one..

i tried to tweak the php to get the pool fields working, and while they should work, for some reason the string from the pool isnt being recognized..

Since it's a solo "pool" the pool stats are meaningless to individual users; there's no need to display them.  Please remove them, it would be more useful to use that space to show the 1m 1h 1d 7d user hash rates.
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:44:51 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 12:55:02 AM by aarons6

its set to the 5m one..

Since it's a solo "pool" the pool stats are meaningless to individual users; there's no need to display them.  Please remove them, it would be more useful to use that space to show the 1m 1h 1d 7d user hash rates.

yes i think so as well. also the pool lastupdate and user last update is the same number.

so basically take away all the pool info, and just use the user info..

done until cryptoglance fixes it..
http://www.mediafire.com/view/wxo0xv0jnaygwpp/ckpoolsolo.php

goes into application\includes\classes\pools

please backup the original.
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:14:56 AM

its set to the 5m one..

yes i think so as well. also the pool lastupdate and user last update is the same number.

Nicely done, that's how it should look for the solo ckpool.
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 04:44:56 AM

its set to the 5m one..

Thanks aarons6, this has been added to the development branch. A nightly will be pushed out in a few days.

cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 02:30:07 PM

Well, I wasted a bunch of time implementing PoolPicker. They're also shutting down. Dang...

http://poolpicker.eu/

Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:25:19 PM

its set to the 5m one..

Thanks aarons6, this has been added to the development branch. A nightly will be pushed out in a few days.

And just on the heels of this is this quote from ck, affirming what I wrote.  Grin
Using aarons6's php file until the nightly build releases.

Remember that pool stats are totally meaningless for individual miners here though and the stats are really there for me.
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 07:38:35 PM

And just on the heels of this is this quote from ck, affirming what I wrote.  Grin
Using aarons6's php file until the nightly build releases.

Remember that pool stats are totally meaningless for individual miners here though and the stats are really there for me.

This is true. However some users are curious as to how many other users are using the service (such as myself) even if it's not useful to my own mining operation.

Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:01:20 PM

This is true. However some users are curious as to how many other users are using the service (such as myself) even if it's not useful to my own mining operation.

You can satisfy your curiosity with this link: http://solo.ckpool.org/pool/pool.status

But we don't need the pool data to be shown continuously, taking up screen real estate. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: