Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptoGlance [v2.1] :: Open-source, self-hosted, multi-rig monitoring tool!  (Read 130208 times)
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:22:14 AM

when I ssh, do i use the same username as i did when i logged into the rig?

Yes, your login credentials for ssh are the same as the GUI web interface you use to access the miner.  On some clients when you enter the password in ssh the cursor does not move and it does not appear you are typing anything; just type the password like normal and hit enter and you should be good to go.

That's what I thought. I keeping getting access denied after i enter the pw.  hmm
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sixxkilur

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 02:53:41 AM

Does Ghash.IO Pool work it says Pool Offline; I have enabled the API on Cex.IO for GHash.IO?
cryptoglance (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 05:40:45 AM

Does Ghash.IO Pool work it says Pool Offline; I have enabled the API on Cex.IO for GHash.IO?

Ahh, thanks for reporting. Took some time to figure out what was wrong. If the user had no balance, it would report as offline.

I have corrected this. Now you should be able to see GHASH stats in v2.1.0.28

sixxkilur

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 06:05:15 AM

Nice update does now show Ghash pool but the stats are 0 except for number of workers and url.

"0 KH/s
user hashrate (1 day)
0 KH/s
user hashrate (1 hour)
0 KH/s
user hashrate (15 minutes)
workers
https://cex.io
url"
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 08:57:02 PM

Nice update does now show Ghash pool but the stats are 0 except for number of workers and url.

"0 KH/s
user hashrate (1 day)
0 KH/s
user hashrate (1 hour)
0 KH/s
user hashrate (15 minutes)
workers
https://cex.io
url"

I've had trouble performing the auto-update. Always had to install manually. Keeps telling .17 is installed and wants to update to .28. If I go back and save settings again it will ask me to update again. This is what it says on the green terminal. I don't mind manually updating, but figured I'd try to get the auto-updater to work if possible.
Thanks.

update/v2.1.0.28
==> Successfully created temporary directory!
==> Downloading: https://github.com/cryptoGlance/cryptoGlance-web-app/archive/nightly.zip
==> Download Successful!
==> Starting unzip process...
==> Unzipping archive to: update/v2.1.0.28
==> Update Unzipped!
==> Deleting update archive file!
==> Deleted update archive file: /home/deligus/public_html/update/v2.1.0.28.zip
----------
==> Updating cryptoGlance...
==> Deleting old files:

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
sixxkilur

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 10:59:38 PM

Older versions had more issues on Windows with file permissions which would cause the deletion of files to fail. This is also the case when the application is installed in Program Files. If you still encounter such an issue you have to run the process with administrative privileges.
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:05:11 PM

Older versions had more issues on Windows with file permissions which would cause the deletion of files to fail. This is also the case when the application is installed in Program Files. If you still encounter such an issue you have to run the process with administrative privileges.

This is on a linux VPS. Not Windows. Running CentOS/Apache. Checked owner/group and looks good. I'll fiddle and see.

sixxkilur

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:09:57 PM

Make sure the the user the process is running under has permissions to delete files that the update process is targeting under that home directory. I had the issue with Minera once on Ubuntu.
in some cases just using sudo to start the process i question will get it the correct permission for file manipulations.
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:27:41 PM

Make sure the the user the process is running under has permissions to delete files that the update process is targeting under that home directory. I had the issue with Minera once on Ubuntu.
in some cases just using sudo to start the process i question will get it the correct permission for file manipulations.

It was the typical permissions issue. The included permissionsfix script as it says is for "most" linux distro's, just not on my CentOS. Stupid me for not even viewing the two liner. Just in case the auto-updater runs that, I changed it to reflect my settings. Once did that, good.

cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:17:45 AM

It was the typical permissions issue. The included permissionsfix script as it says is for "most" linux distro's, just not on my CentOS. Stupid me for not even viewing the two liner. Just in case the auto-updater runs that, I changed it to reflect my settings. Once did that, good.

Still having the issue? If so,  we have to make sure the web user (usually www-data or httpd) need to be the group. This is usually fixed by running:
sudo chown - R deligus:www-data /home/deligus/public_html/*

opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:27:45 AM

Still having the issue? If so,  we have to make sure the web user (usually www-data or httpd) need to be the group. This is usually fixed by running:

Thanks. Got the update working ok. I'm always forgetting my apache user is not www-data like most. I tried also changing the layout, it changes visually for a few seconds but bounces back to original. Made sure my user_data is writeable. I did clear cookies using the supplied button. Before I start making more permission changes, ideas on that? Chrome and IE, same results.

cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 04:08:13 AM

Still having the issue? If so,  we have to make sure the web user (usually www-data or httpd) need to be the group. This is usually fixed by running:

Thanks. Got the update working ok. I'm always forgetting my apache user is not www-data like most. I tried also changing the layout, it changes visually for a few seconds but bounces back to original. Made sure my user_data is writeable. I did clear cookies using the supplied button. Before I start making more permission changes, ideas on that? Chrome and IE, same results.

You mean switching between rows and square panels? Ive ran into this issue before but cant replicate it now. Can you try extending the size of your browser? I know its only available for larger screens.

zOU

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

★ these are stars ★

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:22:47 PM

I just want to say thank you.

I now have a easy way to monitor my 3 Minera instances from my windows desktop without the need of a browser page always opened.

I had each minera set up to monitor the other 2, but now:

- no more browser tab opened on Minera (any or all)
- no log out from minera session
- less http request on the systems running minera
- pretty good looking cryptoglance interface

So thank you  Kiss

I just wish the worker name would appear in the interface as I'm mining on the same pool with different user/worker name.

cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 01:36:30 AM

I just want to say thank you.

I now have a easy way to monitor my 3 Minera instances from my windows desktop without the need of a browser page always opened.

I had each minera set up to monitor the other 2, but now:

- no more browser tab opened on Minera (any or all)
- no log out from minera session
- less http request on the systems running minera
- pretty good looking cryptoglance interface

So thank you  Kiss

I just wish the worker name would appear in the interface as I'm mining on the same pool with different user/worker name.

You're welcome! I never thought of cryptoglance being used to monitor instances of minera haha. Minera is a pretty sweet application.

Worker name would be difficult. Sometimes it's not available based on what pool you mine on, however that doesn't mean it's impossible Smiley I can add it to our every-growing-rarely-shrinking list

sixxkilur

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:06:14 AM

I know what you mean I use it to monitor Minera also since the scripts on Minera tend to bug out on occasions.
http://s6.postimg.org/eh7t0fg0h/CGO.png
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 02:22:59 AM

You mean switching between rows and square panels? Ive ran into this issue before but cant replicate it now. Can you try extending the size of your browser? I know its only available for larger screens.

Thankk
This is not a critical issue. I have a 24" 16:9 ratio LCD with 1900x1200. I'll expand the panel width all the way to %100. Then click on the site layout box just once. The whole site switches over to the boxes for a few seconds, but then just reverts back to the list view.

cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 02:37:46 AM

Thankk
This is not a critical issue. I have a 24" 16:9 ratio LCD with 1900x1200. I'll expand the panel width all the way to %100. Then click on the site layout box just once. The whole site switches over to the boxes for a few seconds, but then just reverts back to the list view.

Interesting... at 1920x990 it works fine.

What is your rig update speed at? Also, have you tried another browser?

zOU

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

★ these are stars ★

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:33:15 AM

I noticed some discrepancies between Minera and Cryptoglance.

they both report the same number of HW errors, but not the same % (and not the same number of accepted shares, hence the difference in HW error %)

aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:13:50 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 08:06:12 AM by aarons6

can someone point me to a howto or something so i can set this up on linux mint and browse with my browser from phone or other network pc?

i downloaded the source.. i setup the webserver, and installed the dependencies.sh
but where do i put these files? do i j ust throw the whole folder in /var/www/html?

EDIT, i did that and it worked.. lol.. easy.. but how do i open it up to listen on port so i can access it from phone
EDIT2, cksolo pool is missing from the drop down? is the source the same as the windows build?
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 01:31:43 PM

can someone point me to a howto or something so i can set this up on linux mint and browse with my browser from phone or other network pc?

i downloaded the source.. i setup the webserver, and installed the dependencies.sh
but where do i put these files? do i j ust throw the whole folder in /var/www/html?

EDIT, i did that and it worked.. lol.. easy.. but how do i open it up to listen on port so i can access it from phone
EDIT2, cksolo pool is missing from the drop down? is the source the same as the windows build?

You'll need to port forward to your machine with cryptoglance installed. Its different for every router manufacturer,  so google: ROUTERBRAND port forward

As for ckpool,  go into Settings in cryptoglance and enable updates

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: