Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:46:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptoGlance [v2.1] :: Open-source, self-hosted, multi-rig monitoring tool!  (Read 130213 times)
cryptoglance (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 05:11:01 AM

Hey All,

We want to apologize for the lack of development of CryptoGlance. Our daily life activity has taken a strong toll on CryptoGlance development as our Time was not widely available for the past few months...

Good news though, we're back to doing development on the application. You can follow the development branch, updates will start as soon as next week on GitHub.

Currently we will need to finish the rewrite. The only remaining items are:
- Wallet interface
- Pool & Device settings (Such as GPU configs for those not use Asics, and frequency settings for those who are using Asics)
- Add PayCoin and ReddCoin blockchain APIs

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:03:37 PM

Hey All,

We want to apologize for the lack of development of CryptoGlance. Our daily life activity has taken a strong toll on CryptoGlance development as our Time was not widely available for the past few months...

Good news though, we're back to doing development on the application. You can follow the development branch, updates will start as soon as next week on GitHub.

Currently we will need to finish the rewrite. The only remaining items are:
- Wallet interface
- Pool & Device settings (Such as GPU configs for those not use Asics, and frequency settings for those who are using Asics)
- Add PayCoin and ReddCoin blockchain APIs

Good to hear!

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:43:38 AM

Hi All,

Just posting an update that Nightly builds have been rolling out the past couple of days.  There is no manual work required from the user, just click Update and enjoy.

To receive Nightly updates, click Tools in the navigation bar at the top, then click cryptoGlance Settings:

Scroll down to App Updates:

Enable updates by clicking Enable cryptoGlance Updates, followed by enabling Nightly builds:

----

When an update is available, you will be prompt. It is up to you if you wish to update:

Clicking on Update Now will navigate you to the update page. To proceed with the update, follow the instruction on screen and click Start Update Process:

Upon update completion, you should see the follow message:

If the message says anything different and the application fails (though we have not had any reports of this), you can find support in our IRC channel: irc.freenode.org / #cryptoglance

Cheers and happy mining!

banjags

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:15:47 PM

I just downloaded and installed.... I must say very nice. Probably nicest interface I have used thus far... I have 1 problem. I cannot disable the hardware error reporting. I turn it off and it turns back on.
banjags

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:58:04 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 08:31:37 PM by banjags

Downloaded the nightly... Fixed the hwe problem but here is what i have noticed... The active pool does not display accurately for any of my AntMiner S3s. It does not display my primary pool properly... Says undefined. My primary pool is an ip address not a web address. Not sure if that helps.

A way to do things enmass like reboot all rigs, change pools, change frequency settings on all rigs would be extremely useful. 

Edit... after rebooting all my rigs it started displaying the primary pool properly. Switching back and forth seems to report properly as well.

One feature I have been looking for in a Miner management program is the ability to schedule the switching of pools. Eg... At  2PM switch primary pool to pool A, at 5 PM switch primary pool to pool B. And be able to schedule many changes in advance.
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 08:28:38 PM

Hey Banjags,

Yeah, the official release does have a bug. We're not too far off from releasing version 2 (aka the nightly build you downloaded).

I've noticed some funny activity with the active pools as well. It usually occurs when pools are switched but have not yet had any successful shares.

The idea about modifying the pools all for the same algo is a pretty cool idea. I'll add it to our backlog of features we want to implement. We're looking into a way of mass-updating all rigs for pool, temperature, and hardware error settings.

Cheers!

banjags

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:32:42 PM

Excellent I look forward to it.

What do you think about the scheduling primary pool changes?

My farm is 24 AntMminers and changing the primary pool is a pain in the butt. I currently use mining proxy with custom users but this is WAY nicer.
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 08:47:42 PM

Banjags,

Currently our timeline has:
1) Roll out V2 (fix all remaining known issues) [Jan 13th]
2) Implement a daemon/service for notifications (email to start) [Jan 20th]
3) Implement push notifications [Jan 27th]
4) Batch Updating (Temperature Warnings/Danger, Hardware Error Warning/Danger, Pool-Switching, Pool Adding) [Feb 3rd]
5) Scheduling (May come before Batch Updating) [Feb 10th]
6) Charts [TBD]

All times are estimates of course, but we'll try our best!

banjags

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:54:16 PM

Looks good.

If you need any help/more eyes looking at something let me know.
banjags

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:26:29 PM

Well after a couple days of using it now. All is good...

Is there a way to access the interface thru a web browser from another machine?
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:02:15 PM

Well after a couple days of using it now. All is good...

Is there a way to access the interface thru a web browser from another machine?

Install it on a linux box

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 06:57:08 PM

If you're running the windows application, you must keep that app running to be able to connect from another web browser. You have to set it up, instructions are found in the readme.
OPTIONAL - If you wish to access cryptoGlance from other devices, you'll need to edit the {{install_dir}}/settings.json file. Change line 30 to use your 192.168.x.x address, similar to:
Code:
"listen_on": ["192.168.1.20", 4041],

Eg: Run windows app, on your phone you can go to http://YOUR.IP.GOES.HERE:4041

Otherwise, do what Biffa said Smiley A Raspberry Pi comes in handy for things like this.

banjags

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:49:01 AM

Sweet deal. Thanks guys.

Got it working.

What was fixed in the nightly?
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 03:32:10 AM

Sweet deal. Thanks guys.

Got it working.

What was fixed in the nightly?

You can follow the changelog in the Help menu (in the top nav), or check it out here: https://github.com/cryptoGlance/cryptoGlance-web-app/blob/nightly/CHANGELOG.md
... It looks better on the app though

Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:36:16 AM

If you're running the windows application, you must keep that app running to be able to connect from another web browser. You have to set it up, instructions are found in the readme.
OPTIONAL - If you wish to access cryptoGlance from other devices, you'll need to edit the {{install_dir}}/settings.json file. Change line 30 to use your 192.168.x.x address, similar to:
Code:
"listen_on": ["192.168.1.20", 4041],

Eg: Run windows app, on your phone you can go to http://YOUR.IP.GOES.HERE:4041

Otherwise, do what Biffa said Smiley A Raspberry Pi comes in handy for things like this.

Sorry, never run it on anything else  Tongue

cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 03:14:12 PM

As of right now we're about 1 day behind schedule, however we were working on a nice little feature that wasn't documented. You can creep the github repo if you wish to find it Wink

Newest nightly has been rolled out: [v2.0.0.464] https://github.com/cryptoGlance/cryptoGlance-web-app/tree/nightly

FEATURES
========
- Auto-Restart on BITMAIN asic failure (chain contains "x" instead of "0")
- [+COIN] XPY - PayCoin | Note: Using ZenCloud or PayBase address may display balance of 0
- [+POOL] CkPool | Note: This pool doesn't have a real API and might break once they update it

HOTFIXES
========
- [-POOL] TradeMyBit was removed. This pool has shut down.

MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:23:09 AM

Two things I have noticed.

Is there a way to add an entire subnet to scan with a port range?  OR does every miner have to be added manually?

Also when selecting App Updates, I click it it shows the 3 options but before I can select any of the 3 it disappears and leaves update disabled.  Even the one time I managed to click nightly it still left it disabled.

Thanks.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 05:34:39 AM

MCHouston, Thanks for the report.

1) Subnets cannot be added, each miner has to be added all at once... However if you give me a port range I can PM you with a pre-configured file of all your miners (about 1 day turnaround time). We're looking at implementing this functionality, however no estimate as to when.

2) That's actually a bug we have fixed since. Clicking on the X or ✔(check mark) will cause the settings to flash. Click on the text "Enable cryptoGlance Updates" will make the update settings available.

Bananana

Activity: 481

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 05:09:26 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 05:28:27 AM by Bananana

Is there a way to sort the miners by alphabetical and number instead of just randomly?

cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 09:23:25 AM

Is there a way to sort the miners by alphabetical and number instead of just randomly?

Currently miners are ordered based on when they were added to the application, however there is functionality coming to sort them any way you'd like. No ETA though.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: