Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:06:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptoGlance [v2.1] :: Open-source, self-hosted, multi-rig monitoring tool!  (Read 130213 times)
cryptoglance (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 08:55:10 PM

This is a pretty impressive tool. I've got it working on Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily) running lighttpd and php5. I've got v2.1.0.28 running and I successfully connected to the GHash.io Pool too. It took a minute or so for it to display the stats after initial pool configuration but its working nicely. The Android App is also impressive. I did notice on the Android App when you click the Navigation menu and select a menu item like Tools or Help the menu just goes away so those features don't seem to be working on Android.

I'm getting a low cost NUC soon to run as a full Bitcoin node and I intend to run ctyptoGlance on it with SSL and with my router configured with port forwarding for remote access. Thank you very much for such a useful tool. I am looking forward to future enhancements. And, I have sent a donation...  Grin

-Ondart

Thank you Cheesy

We tried to deliver something useful to the bitcoin scene in the best way we know. Keep an eye out for new features Smiley

Ondart

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:28:42 PM

Here are a couple of observations to help with your ongoing development of cryptoGlance:

- When I setup my GHash.IO Pool and configured the API on the GHash site to get my Userid, Key and Secret, I selected check boxes: 'Account Balance'; 'GHash.IO Hash Rate'; 'GHash.IO Workers'. The account balance does not display on the Dashboard; the Hash Rate, Workers and URL are displayed but there is no field or data shown for the balance. Is this by design or something that may need a future change?

- I use an Armory Wallet and keep my wallet with my private key on an relatively inexpensive Mini PC off-line (never touched the Internet) device. My Ubuntu computer only has Armory running with my public key(s) as a Watching Only wallet. When I go to cryptoGlance and attempt to set up my mining Wallet it asks for my public key. It looks as if Armory doesn't have a single public key for security reasons. It creates a new address for each transfer to the Wallet and there are as many addresses listed as one has received funds to the Wallet.

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241860.0.

In this case it is not possible to use the cryptoGlance Wallet dashboard feature if one uses an Armory wallet. This doesn't sound like an easy resolution for that feature but I wanted to throw it out there for thought.

-Ondart

BTC: 171t96czWbGjYrccpgDjjgsD7HS3CCG135
Ondart

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:41:02 PM

Hey cryptoglance,

I am curious about how cryptoGlance can pull in the specs of the Miners, like how the pool addresses, userids and password are configured, hash rate, fan speeds, etc., without authenticating to the Miner. Are these API calls from cryptoGlance to the miner basically publicly accessible to any systems on the local subnet? I haven't tried it yet but I expect that the options to change the pool configuration or reboot will prompt for the Miner userid and password? I am just curious about the behaviour of the Miner that cryptoGlance is leveraging.

-Ondart

BTC: 171t96czWbGjYrccpgDjjgsD7HS3CCG135
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:50:03 AM

Hey cryptoglance,

I am curious about how cryptoGlance can pull in the specs of the Miners, like how the pool addresses, userids and password are configured, hash rate, fan speeds, etc., without authenticating to the Miner. Are these API calls from cryptoGlance to the miner basically publicly accessible to any systems on the local subnet? I haven't tried it yet but I expect that the options to change the pool configuration or reboot will prompt for the Miner userid and password? I am just curious about the behaviour of the Miner that cryptoGlance is leveraging.

-Ondart

only the newest cgminer version has to have special write access to the api. the one that bitmain uses is pretty insecure.

tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 08:15:37 PM

Hello i get conexion refused after installed on windows 7... any help?

I bought the app from google play! good work!

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
tutorialevideo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 09:51:50 PM

Great it is working for me... one question can you setup some notification when miner is down on android app?

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:12:00 AM

Looking nice so far, trying to do the switch from M's Miner Monitor.

Is there a particular reason BitcoinCZ is not in the pool thing? Not sure what that feature even do, but i was wondering if they did not have the API or something!

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
OneInchWonder

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:19:25 AM

How do i get mobile app to work?

get.uber.com/drive/?invite_code=brianp6308ue
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 04:30:26 PM

Great it is working for me... one question can you setup some notification when miner is down on android app?

We're currently working on some kind of notification center.

Is there a particular reason BitcoinCZ is not in the pool thing? Not sure what that feature even do, but i was wondering if they did not have the API or something!

They're also known as Slush pool. We'll rename it in a future update.

How do i get mobile app to work?

The mobile app just connects to an active cryptoglance instance that's running. If you're behind a router, you'll need to port-forward to the machine running cryptoglance

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:34:45 PM

I'm aware of Slush's pool which is not in the list, which is why i am asking. Maybe i did not get the latest version branch when i downloaded from the website?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 09:38:41 PM

I'm aware of Slush's pool which is not in the list, which is why i am asking. Maybe i did not get the latest version branch when i downloaded from the website?

Oh, yes, very possible. Check to see if updates are available in Settings and change to Nightly or Beta (I think it was promoted to beta).

ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:28:41 PM

Any chance of adding BTC China Pool (https://pool.btcc.com) to the pool list?
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:45:59 PM

Any chance of adding BTC China Pool (https://pool.btcc.com) to the pool list?

Without logging in, I do not see any mining pool API documentation. I'll create an account a bit later today and let you know if it's possible.

Moria843

Activity: 442

Found Lost beach - quiet now

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:31:27 PM

I can see all of my S3s except for one that I upgraded with a kano cgminer. I get the notice that it must be offline but I know it's not from the pool stats and browser interface.

Has anyone else seen this problem and know how to fix?

Or, is only fix to go back to the old cgminer?

Hot time, summer in the city, back of my mine getting hot & gritty!!!
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 07:41:28 PM

I can see all of my S3s except for one that I upgraded with a kano cgminer. I get the notice that it must be offline but I know it's not from the pool stats and browser interface.

Sounds like the API isn't giving access to cryptoGlance. How is cgminer being ran on the s3? Is the config different or the command line?

tutorialevideo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 08:52:37 PM

Great ! i am using your app waiting for some notification email/sms/ android status bar... ween a miner is down.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:53:55 PM

Oh, yes, very possible. Check to see if updates are available in Settings and change to Nightly or Beta (I think it was promoted to beta).

Beta indeed has it, i see there is also CKPool with support for its api. Does that include or will you add Support for Kano CKPool? I'm guessing its mostly the same backend/api, so adding it should be mostly copypaste if its not interchangeable already?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:57:35 PM

Beta indeed has it, i see there is also CKPool with support for its api. Does that include or will you add Support for Kano CKPool? I'm guessing its mostly the same backend/api, so adding it should be mostly copypaste if its not interchangeable already?

The CKPool option is Kano.is Smiley

Moria843

Activity: 442

Found Lost beach - quiet now

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:04:35 PM

Sounds like the API isn't giving access to cryptoGlance. How is cgminer being ran on the s3? Is the config different or the command line?

When I look in the process section of the Antminer S3 GUI for 2 of my miners I see the following command based on my inputs:

cgminer --bitmain-options 115200:32:8 --bitmain-freq 18:225:0882 -o stratum.bitcoin.cz:3333 -O XXX.S35:S35 -o us1.ghash.io:3333 -O XXX.rigS35:S35 -o stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -O XXX_S35:S35 --api-listen --api-allow W:127.0.0.1 --bitmain-checkn2diff --bitmain-hwerror --bitmaintempoverctrl --quiet

cgminer --bitmain-options 115200:32:8:33:125:0983 -o stratum.bitcoin.cz:3333 -O XXX.S31:31 -o us1.ghash.io:3333 -O XXX.rigS31:31 -o stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -O XXX_S31:31 --api-listen --api-network --bitmain-checkn2diff --bitmain-hwerror --version-file /usr/bin/compile_time --queue 4096

The top one doesn't work; the bottom one does. Do I need to change something in the top one? Thanks.

Hot time, summer in the city, back of my mine getting hot & gritty!!!
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:08:14 PM

When I look in the process section of the Antminer S3 GUI for 2 of my miners I see the following command based on my inputs:

cgminer --bitmain-options 115200:32:8 --bitmain-freq 18:225:0882 -o stratum.bitcoin.cz:3333 -O XXX.S35:S35 -o us1.ghash.io:3333 -O XXX.rigS35:S35 -o stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -O XXX_S35:S35 --api-listen --api-allow W:127.0.0.1 --bitmain-checkn2diff --bitmain-hwerror --bitmaintempoverctrl --quiet

cgminer --bitmain-options 115200:32:8:33:125:0983 -o stratum.bitcoin.cz:3333 -O XXX.S31:31 -o us1.ghash.io:3333 -O XXX.rigS31:31 -o stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -O XXX_S31:31 --api-listen --api-network --bitmain-checkn2diff --bitmain-hwerror --version-file /usr/bin/compile_time --queue 4096

The top one doesn't work; the bottom one does. Do I need to change something in the top one? Thanks.

Remote this part from the top one, see if it works: W:127.0.0.1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: