Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:00:18 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 10:11:36 PM by opieum2

I have reached out the FBI. The matter has their attention. And this is NOT a bluff. There are number of criminal activities here. They will get the full record of everything. Screwing with me is one thing, but you put my family in danger and now I am making sure you don't get to do that again you sociopath.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:01:59 PM

[6/5/2014 7:40:21 PM] Joshua: in general - the conversation ended with me ripping up a 1 dollar  bill into 16ths and placing it on the table demonstrating how psychological the world is not ready for a fractioned coin, they want to have 1 or a whole something especially something that doesnt exist anyway

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/333

Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Fine Josh and put him away for six months. Sounds like a fine plan to me.

Did you know that I can divide dollar bills without destroying them? Watch this...

Bam! One dollar bill into 4 pieces! For my next trick, I'll break a one dollar bill into 10 pieces!

Whatever! Tricks like that are a dime a dozen.

opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:02:30 PM

[6/5/2014 7:40:21 PM] Joshua: in general - the conversation ended with me ripping up a 1 dollar  bill into 16ths and placing it on the table demonstrating how psychological the world is not ready for a fractioned coin, they want to have 1 or a whole something especially something that doesnt exist anyway

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/333

Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Fine Josh and put him away for six months. Sounds like a fine plan to me.

Did you know that I can divide dollar bills without destroying them? Watch this...

Bam! One dollar bill into 4 pieces! For my next trick, I'll break a one dollar bill into 10 pieces!

Whatever! Tricks like that are a dime a dozen.

Thats not a dozen dimes.....

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:04:54 PM

^^^For a second there, you fucked with me, having had to recount the dimes before I figured out I've been had. Well played!  Kiss
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:07:27 PM

^^^For a second there, you fucked with me, having had to recount the dimes before I figured out I've been had. Well played!  Kiss

LOL

opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:16:09 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 10:57:54 PM by opieum2

Since he did not take down anything, he forced my hand. BUT there is more going on here than just posting my address. Also since Joshua Zipkin has chosen not to comment on the WHEN for the refunds. Since in private chats he basically stated he would not be refunding anyone "fuck the mpp" comes to mind, and his arrogance in thinking he won. Maybe a battle. This in essensce is wire fraud. Google whose jurisdiction that falls under...hint it starts with an F.

But since he decided my family's safety is collateral damage, I am going to make sure this situation never happens to ANYONE ever again at his hands. Clenell also got goxxed in a similar manner, so did mrpark. So my family and I are not the only victims who has been put in danger by the actions of a psychotic CEO. His very statement CLEARLY states to encourage people to come to my house. For what purpose? Everyone here knows what I was working towards whether they liked my methods or not..and that was to get YOU JOSHUA ZIPKIN to honor the MINER PROTECTION PROGRAM you stated as a guarantee...barring that REFUNDS neither of which you have honored. And since you are unwilling to give up a penny (because your actions speak MUCH louder than your words) these are the actions that must be taken. But since you cannot commit to a refund plan IN WRITING, it is hard to believe you will do anything at all in that regard....and it has been months. So I am taking this up to the federal authorities to address. And I can get their attention. As you already implied with my work experience. So YOU Josh KNOW this is not a bluff.

Fight back against me. I can handle it. But now you threw my family into this which endangers them. And that I am not letting fly. You have crossed a VERY dangerous line in your vindictive rage. Your asinine accusations if anything were somewhat complimentary. You OPENED your statement against me that you were lying..(spin is lying or twisting the truth look it up)...ahem again are you going to sue me for words YOU wrote?! The judge will laugh you out of the court room.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spin

2spin noun
: the act of turning around and around : an act of spinning

: a rapid turning motion given to a ball by someone who throws or hits it

: a certain way of describing or talking about something that is meant to influence other people's opinion of it
Full Definition of SPIN

a :  the act of spinning or twirling something; also :  an instance of spinning or of spinning something <doing axels and spins> <an assortment of spins and lobs>
b :  the whirling motion imparted (as to a ball or top) by spinning
c :  an excursion or ride in a vehicle especially on wheels <go for a spin>
a :  an aerial maneuver or flight condition consisting of a combination of roll and yaw with the longitudinal axis of the airplane inclined steeply downward
b :  a plunging descent or downward spiral
c :  a state of mental confusion <all in a spin>
a :  a quantum characteristic of an elementary particle that is visualized as the rotation of the particle on its axis and that is responsible for measurable angular momentum and magnetic moment
b :  the angular momentum associated with such rotation whose magnitude is quantized and which may assume either of two possible directions; also :  the angular momentum of a system of such particles derived from the spins and orbital motions of the particles
a :  a usually ingenious twist <puts an Asian spin on the pasta dishes>
b (1) :  a special point of view, emphasis, or interpretation presented for the purpose of influencing opinion <put the most favorable spin on the findings> (2) :  spin control

omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:21:05 PM

Wish I lived near the bitcoin conference.....
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:24:26 PM

Wish I lived near the bitcoin conference.....

Josh will be suing me from prison. He likely won't be there. He will likely be in cuffs. Or in court. Or prison. He still as of this posting not taken down my information. And since that has given mirrors and other people access to my information, the federal authorities will be addressing this matter. I don't cave to scare tactics. But since he has put my family in danger he has now put himself in a very criminally liable position. Since he also has a habit of making death threats to people as well as threatening to hack this site. AND in writing no less, there is plenty of info there to show criminal intent. So if anything ANYTHING, ID theft or even illegal parking happens in front of my place, I will hold YOU JOSHUA ZIPKIN personally responsible, since you have not retracted your comments AT ALL. Or even edited them. But its too late as the ball is rolling. I will see you in prison for putting my family in danger.

The difference here is I have proof of all my statements and he has all the actions AND written statements of his intent to deceive, murder and steal.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:28:30 PM

Josh will be suing me from prison.

I will donate to you a fraction of a bitcoin if you put him behind bars just to show to the tard that people ARE ready and ARE actually using fractionated coins.

opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:30:16 PM

Josh will be suing me from prison.

I will donate to you a fraction of a bitcoin if you put him behind bars just to show to the tard that people ARE ready and ARE actually using fractionated coins.

Only if its one of 8 pieces lol.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2533

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:14:54 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 04:47:37 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

Alright.

This is starting to piss us off. Let's spin it a little bit shall we.

<snip>

THESE CHATS ARE BULLSHIT, THEY ARE FILLED WITH SO MUCH CRAP THAT IT HONESTLY CAN'T BE TRUE EVEN IF IT WAS SAID.
<snip
EHEM Ok Josh, ya crossed a huge line there.
THE CHAT LEAKS ARE REAL You seem to have forgotten that I created the NDA-ONLY Skype chatroom To put into clarity, yes, I am customer2 in the chats and have full records of what was said there from moment I opened the room to work out the problems with the first publicly released AMT/Bitmine.ch hash boards. and invited you, Opeium, and a couple others in there.

Oh btw: I hope you do remember that you never signed the NDA between us. As such - technically it is invalid. I have respected the intent of it (and yes I did sign a version of it I had amended - and which of course you never returned a signed copy of). I stil intend to respect the technical details and IP discussed however - the gloves are off an anything else.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:39:59 PM

Some more thoughts on the post in Italics. removed anything I did not comment on.

Alright.

This is starting to piss us off. Let's spin it a little bit shall we.

<snip>

FURTHERMORE. furthermore is usually followed with something else. What was it?

THESE CHATS ARE BULLSHIT, THEY ARE FILLED WITH SO MUCH CRAP THAT IT HONESTLY CAN'T BE TRUE EVEN IF IT WAS SAID. SO EITHER AMT LIED TO ANTHONY FOR MANY MANY MONTHS OR ANTHONY HAPPENS TO LIVE ON THIS FUCKING FORUM AND HAS A WIDE RANGE OF GENERAL INFORMATION THAT HE ABLE TO PIECE TOGETHER.  ANTHONY IS VERY SMART, AND VERY EXPERIENCED AT WHAT HE DOES. EITHER WAY, NO ONE CARES AND THAT'S THE TRUTH. I thought I would reiterate that was a compliment. I am glad you think I am very smart...experienced at what I do. If noone cares why speak for them? Does anyone care what I do? Probably not. And that is the truth. At the end my actions against you and end result being that you get us those refunds you already promised in writing. BUT we want a written timeline of when. Since you stated you would be giving refunds, now give us a plan. I will stop any posts at that point. Or when you are in jail seeing as you painted a target on my family's back as well as my own with your comment about me being a high level government employee. (which is absolutely false)

ANTHONY (OPEIUM2)'S GOAL IN THE MOMENT, IS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. BY POSTING MANIPULATIVE SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN AN ATTEMPT TO PUSH AWAY ANY HELP WE COULD GET FROM ANYONE. NO ONE LIKES TO BE DRAGGED INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S BULLSHIT AND THAT'S WHAT HE'S TRYING TO DO NOW.  Actually I think you have that backwards...YOU are trying to do that, me well I think I can let the others speak for themselves on whether I am dividing an conquering. Cheesy might find your statement to be a bit of an ironic joke.

ANTHONY IS JUST A CLIENT. 1 CLIENT OF MANY. HE ORDERED 2 MINERS IN FEBRUARY AND HE HAS RECEIVED THEM WITH POWER SUPPLIES MIND YOU. HE STARTED POSTING A VERY VERY NICE THREAD ABOUT HOW OUR MINER WHICH WAS DUE TO BE A VERY NICE REVIEW FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. THEN HE PULLED A 180 AND DIDN'T WANT TO BE OUR SHILL ANYMORE. Just a client who has made it his mission to make sure you refund his fellow clients, this is perfectly within my right. I advocated for you in hopes that you would, but when you did not, then yes I did a 180. I think EVERYONE knows this story.

ANTHONY IS VERY GOOD AT WRITING CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURES, AND SEVERAL MONTHS AGO WAS VERY INTERESTED IN CREATING A CLOUD ENVIRONMENT FOR HASHING, ONE WHERE YOU COULD MANIPULATE THE HASHRATE OF THE USER AND OFFER DAILY PAYOUTS TO THEM DIRECTLY WHILE COLLECTING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE POOLS ACTUAL PAYOUT. ONE COULD WONDER WHAT COMPANY DOES THAT NOW??- WHICH COMPANY IS KIND OF NEW AND OFFERS THAT SAME SERVICE NOW. ANTHONY WANTED TO USE AMAZON S3 CLOUD SERVICES FOR THIS INFRASTRUCTURE, MOST OF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHICH COMPANY IT IS FROM THAT ONE.  I would be the Jesus of computing if I could "write" a cloud infrastructure....clearly with the technical acuity you have displayed on here, you clearly have no idea what you are going on about. I think this is an attempt to badmouth one of the various cloud providers. I won't dispute your claim that I work on the cloud. I do. BUT not in regards to anything related to bitcoin mining. I do it for video game infrastructures. Now that you posted my info out there won't be long before someone looks up my other info and validates all this. Unlike you my resume has a substantial amount of actual experience and not marketing buzzwords.

JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT,  WE ARE NOW GOING TO PRESS LEGAL CHARGES AGAINST ANTHONY. THAT'S ALL WE CAN DO AS A COMPANY RIGHT? NEXT WEEK, OR HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES FOR THESE TO BE DRAFTED, WE WILL PUBLISH THEM HERE AND EVERY WHERE ELSE WE CAN. WE HAVE SIMILAR PAPERS DRAFTED FOR LENELL WHICH WE PLAN TO SERVE HIM AFTER THE MOTION FOR THE CLASS ACTION IS GRANTED OR NOT, SO EDITING THEM WONT BE TOO HARD. Just for the <expletive deleted> I am contacting the FBI for wire fraud, theft, shall we go on? YOU wrote it all out. I don't have to make a damn thing up nor do I intend to. In this very post you mentioned how I worked on high level government stuff painting a target on me. Charges the FBI takes VERY seriously. You have a serious problem on your hands now man. I just don't scare easy. I take the appropriate actions to address the problem. I am a problem solver. And you are a problem that needs solving.

ANTHONY HAS THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF WHAT AMT IS AND WHERE AMT IS AT. SOMEONE THAT ANTHONY THOUGHT WAS VERY DEPENDABLE, BETRAYED HIM AND GAVE AMT A BIT OF INFO WAY BACK IN JUNE. Besides the first part, I dont even know what the second part really meant. I think it was a complement but then something about betrayal and it goes all derpy from there.

WE ARE ALREADY BEING SUED 6 WAYS TO SUNDAY, SO FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. SO IF PEOPLE LIKE ANTHONY SERRATA AND CRAIG LENELL WANT TO KEEP ON PUSHING AMT, THE NOTORIOUS AMT IS GOING TO START PUSHING BACK. Consider that now for this action against me you will also be serving 6-10 years in prison from Sunday as well

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT TONY (AS HE PREFERS) OR OPEIUM2 WHICH IS HIS USER NAME HERE ON BITCOINTALK.ORG, WAS A SHILL FOR AMT, HIS JOB WAS TO BE A VERY NICE AND A VERY HELPFUL FORUM MEMBER IN OUR FAVOR.  ENCOURAGE USERS TO BELIEVE IN AMT AND FIGHT BACK AGAINST SHILLS LIKE PHIN, SIRMINESALOT AND OTHERS. TONY SPENT SEVERAL HOURS EVERY DAY MONITORING OUR FORUM AND HELPING US BRING IN MANY NEW SALES. TONY WROTE MANY MANY LONG INTERESTING POSTS THAT DID FIGHT OFF PHIN AND SEVERAL OTHER TROLLS AS WELL. THEY WERE ELABORATE AND CREATED IN A WAY TO MAKE USERS BELIEVE IN US AND HE DID A GREAT FUCKING JOB AT IT. BUT THAT WAS NOT ALWAYS TONY'S PLAN FROM THE BEGINNING. Wink  Since you STILL have not taken down this post I will ensure that the false information you chose to portray does you in in court. Not just this stuff but all of it. You have seen how good I am at organizing information. And I don't spin. I was lied to by you like everyone else. But I came to the realization it was hopeless with you so Yea I turned on you as you do not deserve anyone's allegiance.

WE ARE NO LONGER GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET PEOPLE LIKE TONY CONSTANTLY SCREW WITH US ON AND OFF THIS FORUM. WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS, AND WE PLAN TO REFUND EVERY CLIENT IN DUE TIME. ANTHONY WILL RECEIVE HIS REFUND AS WELL, BUT HE'LL SPEND IT FIGHTING US IN COURT IF HE CONTINUES. So you are threating me into silence like you do anyone else who speaks out against you....just happens I did the most damage. This must REALLY be hurting you or you would not have had to pen this post at all.

HE WILL NOW RETALIATE AND CONTINUE TO POST MORE CRAP. SCREENSHOTS, WALLET INFO AND THEORIES ABOUT CRAP THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT. WHEN WE DRAFT THIS SUIT WE WILL PUBLISH IT HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. IF ANTHONY CHOOSES TO STOP HIS BEHAVIOR ON AND OFF THIS FORUM, WE WILL RETRACT THE LAWSUIT AND NOT CONTINUE TO TRIAL. IT IS HIS CHOICE ABOUT HOW HE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE. OF COURSE I will retaliate. I called the FBI once you posted my address!!! You put my family in grave danger by claiming I do high level (which means classified) work for the government which I NEVER said I did. Yes I have worked FOR lawfirms REPRESENTING the government on lawsuits as a technical consultant. Thats the extent of it. But since you painted that huge target on my back you have put my family in danger. 7 hours later and your post still has not been removed.

opieum2

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:52:43 AM

If ANYONE who has been of client OR ANYONE who has felt he has lied to them or otherwise feels they have been defrauded by him I strongly urge you post a negative trust rating for him. Make sure you check the box that states THIS IS A NEGATIVE TRUST rating. The problem with putting my name out there is now you made me actually angry enough to take the necessary action to make this situation right for us all.

Joshua Zipkin has made death threats to members of this forum in both a public manner and private one. And in retaliation for speaking against him, Joshua Zipkin illegally posts their customer information onto the open internet with blatantly false claims. In my case it was implying I do classified work with the government which exposes my family and I to extreme danger. The claim is patently false. As a result I have remanded this matter to the FBI as it is a serious matter that could put my family in danger.

As of this post he still has not removed the offending information.

opieum2

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:05:29 AM

As noted his actions are criminal...at worst IF posting HIS own words are not laughed out of court, they are at worst a civil matter. He would go to prison over his actions. And he STILL has not taken it down as of 10pm. Since he has no regard for the law I am sure the feds will see that too. We are more than 6 hours in, which is more than enough time for him to have taken down my personal information and libelous statements. This goes both ways. You could sue me for posting your words online from a chat I was a participant to in order to attempt to silence me. In which case I will turn around and have criminal charges placed you for a number of things. As a matter of fact there are a number of witnesses to this who have already provided their contact information to me in order to make sure you get justice. If I can't get the money back because of your deceptions, then I would see you in Jail now since you decided to sink to this level.

Since I or noone to date has a refund or any plan of action to get one, there simply is NO reason to believe ANYTHING you say as you have been consistent about one thing. Misleading us all. And that is easy to prove with everything you Joshua Zipkin OR your representatives who represent you which means they speak as you legally, have shown. And I will continue to press until you have either published a commitment to refund, settle in court, OR outright refund people. I won't settle for bribery since you already tried that with your 5k bounty/bribe to hack this site, which I wont do because A: its illegal and B: stupid on so many levels. I will settle for prompt refunds for everyone you screwed over in all this. No excuses just refunds.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:52:35 AM

ANTHONY SERRATA LIVES AT:

<censored>

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM OR HIS BEHAVIOR, PLEASE CONTACT HIM THERE.

Shit like this is what why you keep making things worse for yourself.

Is goxxing allowed on this forum? Can't retard Josh Zipkin get a ban for this stunt?

Josh from BFL does it all the time... why would they ban Josh from AMT?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:11:53 AM

zipkin... your troubles are just starting. i warned you. you have to be the stupidest mother fucker on earth.

you dont stand a chance of suing me and winning. i hope you try though.

im going to las vegas for that Bitcoin conference. I hope your fat ass is there.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:13:04 AM

im going to las vegas for that Bitcoin conference. I hope your fat ass is there.

I don't think we're going to see him in the States ever again.

Buy & Hold
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:21:16 AM

I don't think we're going to see him in the States ever again.

Hiding out at Marto's is he?
Considering the wives are so close right?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:28:01 AM

Holy shit that was epic.
Bruno, I don't think you even need to work on this fucker anymore, he just sold himself straight to prison with that bullshit.

Oh well, scammers get fucked and go to jail. Another day another dollar.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:04:38 AM

Oh Josh, sweet, kind, innocent, incompetent Josh. Josh Zipkin of Jenkintown, PA and of Bulgaria. Your problem is you don't think about the consequences of your actions before you act. It seems that you may never even think about the consequences even after the fact. I'm glad you stated that it wasn't you on Skype and the chats were made up because you recounted to me a very similar story:

[6/11/2014 3:23:43 AM] Joshua: Your talking to the guy, that while somewhat drunk ripped up a 1 dollar bill infront of gavin andresen and pat murch to demontrate the needs for a (mini ) bitcoin, that could be set to a fixed rate via a currency board, which would raise more awarness of bitcoin because bitcoiun worked for crime and now it works for miners and thats what fules the purchase of bitcoin and bring what liquidity to market there currently is
[6/11/2014 3:24:19 AM] Joshua: skipped valid points there..
[6/11/2014 3:24:51 AM] Joshua: bitcoin at a fixed rate - 1/10th of a bitcoin, giving an alt instead value and credidibility
[6/11/2014 3:25:00 AM] Joshua: increase mining capacity taking all of us back to zero
[6/11/2014 3:25:17 AM] Joshua: increasing awareness, but more over, developing cents for a dollar
[6/11/2014 3:25:42 AM] Curt "the christ" Shaffer: I get you  basiccally taking an alt and making   it a bit penny, bit nickle, bit dime
[6/11/2014 3:26:04 AM] Joshua: the counter was - "you know bitcoin is fractionable" - i countered that by ripping up a dollar into 16ths and asking if they wanted it
[6/11/2014 3:26:10 AM] Joshua: right, bitcents
[6/11/2014 3:26:41 AM] Joshua: they were cool though

Odd how you claim not to have participated in any chats, especially the group one, yet I can independently verify what you've said through your conversation with me.

[8/8/2014 1:43:14 PM] Curt "the christ" Shaffer: Hey josh, I was looking at my pool and it seems the  1th/s of  power has stopped as of about 9am my time this morning. I was wonding if there was a power issue of if the miner needed to be reset.  It was working great and very constant which bodes well for when my miner gets here. 

I was just wondering whats up.
[8/8/2014 3:28:57 PM] Joshua: hey
[8/8/2014 3:29:14 PM] Joshua: they are moving the miners from one side of the data center to theother
[8/8/2014 3:29:23 PM] Joshua: should be fine shortly
[8/8/2014 3:29:27 PM] Joshua: or already
[8/8/2014 5:38:57 PM] Curt "the christ" Shaffer: Ok, it's not on yet, sorry I didn't respond I passed back out with a killer hedache. Bt I'll keep an eye out for it to pop back on.

Was it still not you in the chats?

You've managed to fuck with the wrong group of people here. I, well we, are highly motivated to see you fail and fall right on your face. You say if we push against you we won't get refunds, what you fail to get is that is not a process you dictate. As you've violated many standing federal regulations even if the civil route doesn't pan out they'll take your possessions to reimburse your "true clients." Call it vindictive, call it revenge, but I'll happily laughing when they take the possession of your assets, even if it can't pay us back seeing your personal loss is a win for us. I know there are a few of us crippled vets crying about how the building doesn't have a ramp, wait, the ramp is too high you never did finish your thought on that analogy, and we'll be laughing instead of crying when your day comes.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: