Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:17:11 PM

Opieum is obviously a paid shill now, his absurd accusations of others for doing the same thing prove it. From day one he has been defending these scammers.
Unless these scammers are stopped, they will just come up with a new site and steal more money. Stop helping them you idiot! There is a zero percent chance that you ever get hardware that works from a broke scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:13:05 PM

Opieum is obviously a paid shill now, his absurd accusations of others for doing the same thing prove it. From day one he has been defending these scammers.
Unless these scammers are stopped, they will just come up with a new site and steal more money. Stop helping them you idiot! There is a zero percent chance that you ever get hardware that works from a broke scam.

Am I? I am helping them to get miners to the rest of us. There are 2 specific people who are shills and I they have not been able to address what I have said, sirminesalot cant give me a simple order number...its just a number...nothing special about....the problem is that number can be validated for proof there was indeed an order. Phin goes on and on about AMT's jewish, bulgarian masonic connection....and Josh's dad...what does that have to do with any of this? Those are who I called out. I actually stated that I do not thing loshia is not one and neither the other haters. I have a motivation to make sure those of us who paid for a miner get a working miner....all honesty its a selfish motivation because I want mine hashing and the MPP fulfilled. BUT I want it to happen for everyone in the process. I have not defended their actions. They fucked up and fucked up bad. This is me going in and getting results because I dont like being fucked over twice. This was a MASSIVE fuck up for alot of people. This is not ideal, but I like to make sure I get results. And helping them now is convenient to getting GOOD results vs just results, I don't do mediocre bitching, least not for long.

Did you buy a miner? you never answered that in my other thread......if so you stand go gain from the efforts my self and a few of the other less vocal but still very active clients are putting in to making this work...make no mistake...if we get fucked it will be hell on earth for AMT......but right now there is motivation on both sides to make sure they come through this to get us our hardware....and maybe for some even money back if they get some sales. I have no real interest in a long term relationship with them. This is about solving a massive problem NOW. You can go on and on about your accusations...but you are A: going to have clearly prove it. Considering I have publicly gone at it with them (and I do in private) It would be retarded for me to be a so called paid shill.

Im just tired of the racism and hate..... If you are ok with that, well I guess you condone all the jewish bulgarian mason nonsense too. That is what got me pissed off and thinking about who could be a paid shill here. There are people who do this. And those tactics of character defamation smack of black marketing tactics.

If you actually bought a miner you have EVERY fucking right to complain....but those who didnt have little to no reason to be here.. They just are instigators and have not provided any real good advice. Just causing more problems for everyone here. We would be collateral damage in all this.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

And you must also have a selective memory. The current bitchfest started because of me.....I went off on them. This look shillish? I started the current shitstorm they are dealing with. I was pissed and rightly so. We are working towards results. And no communication means no results. There is info that needs to be sent out and replied to...it was not happening

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/new-official-amt-thread-2.298777/page-111

I openly ripped them a new one over the lack of communication a gripe I have consistently maintained. My issues are with people who post racist nonsense or just nonsense that does not further the discussion. It works to our benefit to get results. I am pissed that I even have to do this....BUT I want results. So I am not gonna wallow in it. I give clenell ALOT of credit even if he hates me for these posts....he took action. And that is leading to much needed accountability. I for my part and taking an active roll to get the best product possible. Its not often one can work with talented people (not the AMT guys referring to the customers who we are all working together to resolve all this with from a technical standpoint) and contribute to a product you will use. As a techie its a fun thing, but from a business standpoint it sucks to do under these circumstances.

opieum2

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:33:58 PM

Curious RickJamesBTC....what is your order number? Do you have one? Dont see you on the unofficial lists....Pot Kettle, Black? You have no real motivation in here either. Customers have all teh reason inthe world to bitch. I dont question their motives...but I will happily question yours. I have noticed no real contributions from you technical or otherwise come to think of it. Just bitching. I solve problems...its my job....I solve problems of a technical nature BUT occasionally I have to solve people problems that distract from solutions. In this case you are one of them. You are distracting people from getting their miners....I am one of those people distracted by having to respond to your useless bullshit.

If you are a customer well then you sympathise with the potential problem/solution here. We have a shot at making ourselves whole and I am working to make sure its a win-win for everyone. The lawsuit ultimatly will drain alot of money for AMT which means a partial or substandard results I do not want. By helping AMT (a few of us clients who are doing the same) we get the benefit of helping solve engineering problems and get them profitable to a point where they can make good on the MPP for those of us bound by it (they know its a thing that has to be honored for those who came before) there is now a lawsuit to enforce the accountability of all that. Assuming that goes well enough in our favor then at least those clients like myself working with them have a bit of say in how the end product turns out....we want a quality product. Hence our reasons. But again you never really stated your order number. Just wondering if you never were a customer and just butting in, or have some other reason for it. I wont come at AMT's customers this way because I know they ahve a reason to be pissed. But other busy bodies don't....or they do if the competition is trying to bury AMT....by paying people to do it.

opieum2

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:54:56 PM

Oh while we are on it might want to explain this Phinn
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293854.0

This was last Sept year.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs11.postimg.org%2Fxs0lg473n%2Fimage.jpg&t=540&c=Vg074cMRzvkLyA

Phin is the dude on the upper right.

Where are you on BFL these days. They are taking a tremendous amount of heat from legit customers....but nowhere to be found there. Again this was one of the things that made me wonder......
I am guessing you tooka nice paycheck to stop...gives you more time to bash on AMT and any potential competitors keeping BFL and their advertising business going (google adsense/adwords is very profitable with the right SEO and they have that in spades and buried most of their US competition)

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:18:24 AM

Keep posting shill boy. You came in sucking on their nuts, and you are going out sucking on them again.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:20:27 AM

I posted my order number at some point, and deleted it, because those fucks were posting customer names in the threads. You have no authority, you don't get to say if people can post about this scam or not. You're just some idiot trying to get yours, before others ever get theirs.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:27:22 AM

"Give me your order #" Huh Then they can pull a BFL_Josh & dox ya & MAYBE force a refund on ya...........wait that may work to ya'lls advantage!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:30:06 AM

Opieum came on this board right when AMT started getting really screwed with late orders and lies, has ONLY posted about AMT ever. Seriously. He only talks AMT. He only posts in AMT threads. That alone is fairly obvious proof that he either works for them, or has dedicated his miserable life to trying to get something for the only $10k he has ever seen. Now they are letting him earn more miners by defending them here.

I'm not the only one who sees this, I get PMs. Opieum, you are a huge fraud.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:51:11 AM

Oh while we are on it might want to explain this Phinn
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293854.0

This was last Sept year.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs11.postimg.org%2Fxs0lg473n%2Fimage.jpg&t=540&c=Vg074cMRzvkLyA

Phin is the dude on the upper right.

Where are you on BFL these days. They are taking a tremendous amount of heat from legit customers....but nowhere to be found there. Again this was one of the things that made me wonder......
I am guessing you tooka nice paycheck to stop...gives you more time to bash on AMT and any potential competitors keeping BFL and their advertising business going (google adsense/adwords is very profitable with the right SEO and they have that in spades and buried most of their US competition)

Double the pleasure, double the fun, for shits and giggles I bumped linked thread, blah, blah, blah, rhymes with phunn.

Again, no nice paycheck to cease posting on a regular basis. In all fairness, I kinda ran outta ammo, having uncovered and posted more stuff about most the principals of BFL than all others combined, some of which was used in a court of law earlier this year.

Now, I've been busy exposing Sunlot, et al. to further protect your bitcoin position, regardless of how much others desire to stick it up my ass.

And, I won't consider stop digging into anything evil pertaining to Bitcoin until davout, staff on this forum, returns to me the 1,132 BTC he stole from me via the InsataWallet "hack" that occurred last year before your time, now residing in one of his fat-ass bitcoin wallets.

Quick aside: Here's a pic of Satoshi Nakamoto is front of an Opium field (yes, it really is, even stated as such by Dorian himself):

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:35:34 AM

Opieum came on this board right when AMT started getting really screwed with late orders and lies, has ONLY posted about AMT ever. Seriously. He only talks AMT. He only posts in AMT threads. That alone is fairly obvious proof that he either works for them, or has dedicated his miserable life to trying to get something for the only $10k he has ever seen. Now they are letting him earn more miners by defending them here.

Odd, how Opieum's first post is similar to what he posts today. Even odder is that when I spoke with Josh in front of his old office in Haverford back in March, he was so adamant on the very same issues, i.e. the paid shills on this forum fucking with his brand. In fact, he wanted to pay me to ferret out said shills along with manning his forum for a $1K a month of which I agreed to to him in person, but never seriously considering doing, for that would cause more people to lose more money, on top of the millions already gone, thus continuing my campaign against AMT at the very first opportunity the very next day.

Thought I would reply to this. I really see no point as you see I am a shill but I will reply anyway and leave it at this post. I had to create a new account my other one for whatever reason is borked (opieum). But here goes. No I don't work for AMT I have no connection to them other than I am order 1463 in their system. I did my homework on them however before going into this. I have my own resources. For the "super-slueths" on here who think its a scam you overlooked something. If you are in the US and have EVER started a corporation you would know that for the tax benefits you start a corporation in Delaware as its a legit way of doing things. Must transnational corporations are lsited there. . They are not listed in PA because they are not registered there. I did my own digging and found this before I went in to buy my miner. I have started 3 companies of my own in the past. 2 of those were done in Delaware since the first one I was young and didn't know any better and I didn't have the financial partner to point that fact out to me at the time.

File Number:    5341525    Incorporation Date / Formation Date:    05/29/2013
(mm/dd/yyyy)
Entity Name:    ADVANCED MINING TECHNOLOGIES INC
Entity Kind:    CORPORATION    Entity Type:    GENERAL
Residency:    DOMESTIC    State:    DE

REGISTERED AGENT INFORMATION

Name:    BUSINESS FILINGS INCORPORATED
Address:    108 WEST 13TH ST
City:    WILMINGTON    County:    NEW CASTLE
State:    DE      Postal Code:    19801
Phone:    (800)981-7183

Oh and as a test and validation of what I said about corporations listings there search for google on https://delecorp.delaware.gov/tin/controller most of google and its subsidiaries are listed in delaware.

Now its easy enough to talk alot of crap. But at least get your facts straight about a company before smearing them seeing as in the US they can come at you for libel (and legally win see some cases with Yelp if you dont believe me). Again I am NOT an AMT employee but I am a customer. I see alot of people on here flaming and trolling without any real substance to back it up. I almost started to believe the so called "facts" until I started doing my own digging. They are a registered corporation that was enough for me. It means they have a legitimate presence in the US.

Are they late on their promised shipments? Yes shit happens especially in the tech world. They are dependent on their suppliers, or its an internal issue I don't know. I just know that as far as I am concerned my order is still coming. I am currently dealing with the same shit with BFL also (admittedly I am far less happy with them because of what I paid AND the massive delay there). Because of the preorder nature of this its par for the course. Sad that we have to deal with that but at least AMT has a guarantee in place vs BFL which is one of the reasons I chose them. That and they are local to me (I am in NY state), I have to deal with the late stuff. As long as I get what I ordered I will manage to make it work. Thats the nature of things at times.

Are they poor with the communications? That depends if it means replying to trolls and flamers in this thread it makes no sense why they would waste time on doing that. As a business owner myself I wouldn't waste my time responding to what appears to be a bunch of people who are threatning lawsuits and calling them a scam. I would be distancing myself from that to avoid ANY of that crap. @clenell you got called out a few pages ago for not even paying on time. You were pestering them and they even told you they didn't want your business because they knew you were an inexperienced miner based on the conversations you had. Based on what I have read its clear you have no sense at all of how this all works and dealing with a new market so I will hazard a guess that the conversations really happened. All I know is you haven't really denied that even happened so its pretty clear to me they got you dead to rights.

Are they the cheapest per GHs? Not really. BUT while as important as that is to me, I feel better knowing they are local and I can go pick up the miners and drop them in my colo whenever I want. This is an important advantage to me. And I am willing to pay for that. If they deliver on time...or even a week late I will be perfectly ok with that. Shit happens and with the recent north east snowstorms I can see how delays could have hit them.

The only people who at this point have a legitimate right to bitch and moan are paying customers like myself who have yet to receive their miners. And well my order isn't late yet, as its clearly stated March 31st or before on their site (and according to their timeline I would be expecting something mid march as they promised). I will join the growing masses of people complaining if I have no miners by March 31st. But until then AMT has been nothing but communicative with me and providing updates as they can. I haven't had to wait long either I get replies within a couple of hours by email and 2 out of the 3 times I called I got Jim on the line. I send a well written and POLITE email not accusing them of being scammers. It gets simple pleasant results. I don't need to threaten with lawyers and all that dumb shit. All it does is put people on defensive. Why would they want to answer someone who just threatened them with legal action?

Too many people here are having knee jerk reactions. We already know they are sending machines out. There is another thread that shows some people have gotten their orders or they have been shipped. People have them its already been proven. Doubt they are a scam. Now again how they conduct buisness is another story. BUT they have ZERO obligation to really interact with people on here seeing the flak they are getting. Why would they go out of their way to feed the trolls and flamers? (>dons firemans suit<)

All I have seen from sirminesalot and clenell are insults. Nothing of real substance. You have contributed NOTHING of value but toxic attitudes that benefit noone. If anything my thought is more along the lines that you might also be shills for their competition. Since you are quick to accuse others of being shills for AMT if they have ANYTHING favorable to say the same could be said of you in reverse. Who do YOU work for? You would nt be the first misinformation and FUD PR people to do this crap. Microsoft is an OLD hat at it. They hired companies for that to bash Linux for the longest time. This is apparent for anyone familiar with the tactics. Am I coming to AMT's defense? partially. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt at this point. They have not ignored me. They have not given me any reason to distrust them. IMO they at least deserve a shot. All I know is for every order canceled it just means i will get my order that much faster. AND it just means I get the early shot at the hashing power while the haters hate and find more delays with other mining hardware elsewhere.

But because of this thread its got me thinking on one thing. I do agree there is a problem with companies in general. Time in the case of bitcoin is literally money. The longer we wait the harder it gets to mine and all that. I have a potential solution for the delay problems with the various manufacturers. I wont say anything more as I have no interest in playing my hand too early. Once I am ready I will formally announce it in a new thread. But I am providing a potential solution to a problem not creating more problems with useless commentary.
opieum2

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:03:41 AM

Odd, how Opieum's first post is similar to what he posts today. Even odder is that when I spoke with Josh in front of his old office in Haverford back in March, he was so adamant on the very same issues, i.e. the paid shills on this forum fucking with his brand. In fact, he wanted to pay me to ferret out said shills along with manning his forum for a $1K a month of which I agreed to to him in person, but never seriously considering doing, for that would cause more people to lose more money, on top of the millions already gone, thus continuing my campaign against AMT at the very first opportunity the very next day.

Thought I would reply to this. I really see no point as you see I am a shill but I will reply anyway and leave it at this post. I had to create a new account my other one for whatever reason is borked (opieum). But here goes. No I don't work for AMT I have no connection to them other than I am order 1463 in their system. I did my homework on them however before going into this. I have my own resources. For the "super-slueths" on here who think its a scam you overlooked something. If you are in the US and have EVER started a corporation you would know that for the tax benefits you start a corporation in Delaware as its a legit way of doing things. Must transnational corporations are lsited there. . They are not listed in PA because they are not registered there. I did my own digging and found this before I went in to buy my miner. I have started 3 companies of my own in the past. 2 of those were done in Delaware since the first one I was young and didn't know any better and I didn't have the financial partner to point that fact out to me at the time.

(mm/dd/yyyy)

Oh and as a test and validation of what I said about corporations listings there search for google on https://delecorp.delaware.gov/tin/controller most of google and its subsidiaries are listed in delaware.

Now its easy enough to talk alot of crap. But at least get your facts straight about a company before smearing them seeing as in the US they can come at you for libel (and legally win see some cases with Yelp if you dont believe me). Again I am NOT an AMT employee but I am a customer. I see alot of people on here flaming and trolling without any real substance to back it up. I almost started to believe the so called "facts" until I started doing my own digging. They are a registered corporation that was enough for me. It means they have a legitimate presence in the US.

Are they late on their promised shipments? Yes shit happens especially in the tech world. They are dependent on their suppliers, or its an internal issue I don't know. I just know that as far as I am concerned my order is still coming. I am currently dealing with the same shit with BFL also (admittedly I am far less happy with them because of what I paid AND the massive delay there). Because of the preorder nature of this its par for the course. Sad that we have to deal with that but at least AMT has a guarantee in place vs BFL which is one of the reasons I chose them. That and they are local to me (I am in NY state), I have to deal with the late stuff. As long as I get what I ordered I will manage to make it work. Thats the nature of things at times.

Are they poor with the communications? That depends if it means replying to trolls and flamers in this thread it makes no sense why they would waste time on doing that. As a business owner myself I wouldn't waste my time responding to what appears to be a bunch of people who are threatning lawsuits and calling them a scam. I would be distancing myself from that to avoid ANY of that crap. @clenell you got called out a few pages ago for not even paying on time. You were pestering them and they even told you they didn't want your business because they knew you were an inexperienced miner based on the conversations you had. Based on what I have read its clear you have no sense at all of how this all works and dealing with a new market so I will hazard a guess that the conversations really happened. All I know is you haven't really denied that even happened so its pretty clear to me they got you dead to rights.

Are they the cheapest per GHs? Not really. BUT while as important as that is to me, I feel better knowing they are local and I can go pick up the miners and drop them in my colo whenever I want. This is an important advantage to me. And I am willing to pay for that. If they deliver on time...or even a week late I will be perfectly ok with that. Shit happens and with the recent north east snowstorms I can see how delays could have hit them.

The only people who at this point have a legitimate right to bitch and moan are paying customers like myself who have yet to receive their miners. And well my order isn't late yet, as its clearly stated March 31st or before on their site (and according to their timeline I would be expecting something mid march as they promised). I will join the growing masses of people complaining if I have no miners by March 31st. But until then AMT has been nothing but communicative with me and providing updates as they can. I haven't had to wait long either I get replies within a couple of hours by email and 2 out of the 3 times I called I got Jim on the line. I send a well written and POLITE email not accusing them of being scammers. It gets simple pleasant results. I don't need to threaten with lawyers and all that dumb shit. All it does is put people on defensive. Why would they want to answer someone who just threatened them with legal action?

Too many people here are having knee jerk reactions. We already know they are sending machines out. There is another thread that shows some people have gotten their orders or they have been shipped. People have them its already been proven. Doubt they are a scam. Now again how they conduct buisness is another story. BUT they have ZERO obligation to really interact with people on here seeing the flak they are getting. Why would they go out of their way to feed the trolls and flamers? (>dons firemans suit<)

All I have seen from sirminesalot and clenell are insults. Nothing of real substance. You have contributed NOTHING of value but toxic attitudes that benefit noone. If anything my thought is more along the lines that you might also be shills for their competition. Since you are quick to accuse others of being shills for AMT if they have ANYTHING favorable to say the same could be said of you in reverse. Who do YOU work for? You would nt be the first misinformation and FUD PR people to do this crap. Microsoft is an OLD hat at it. They hired companies for that to bash Linux for the longest time. This is apparent for anyone familiar with the tactics. Am I coming to AMT's defense? partially. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt at this point. They have not ignored me. They have not given me any reason to distrust them. IMO they at least deserve a shot. All I know is for every order canceled it just means i will get my order that much faster. AND it just means I get the early shot at the hashing power while the haters hate and find more delays with other mining hardware elsewhere.

But because of this thread its got me thinking on one thing. I do agree there is a problem with companies in general. Time in the case of bitcoin is literally money. The longer we wait the harder it gets to mine and all that. I have a potential solution for the delay problems with the various manufacturers. I wont say anything more as I have no interest in playing my hand too early. Once I am ready I will formally announce it in a new thread. But I am providing a potential solution to a problem not creating more problems with useless commentary.

Actually false. I do post in other threads....the only reason I mainly post in AMT because I have an order with AMT....I have orders with Bitmain and BFL...but since BFL does not post on here and they are largelyI a pain in the ass also to communicate (they just do boilerplate shit) Its a waste of time. I have a motive to be on there...I am a customer....I am in the middle of a dispute resolution and a matter to get this crap resolved.

I dont post on Bitmain because they generally have been good in getting my hardware to me timeley and in decent shape. I dont have to say anything beyond email and the occasional things got here good. But considering you seem to ignore the fact I came down at them hard before....and even as recently as last week...hence the current shitstorm they are dealing with....kinda hard to paint me as a shill...I think even Phin sees that. My ONLY issue with him right now is the racist stuff. If he just stuck to the actual facts related to this clusterfuck of a mess, instead of making connections of other stuff unrelated to this mess it might make more sense. FrictionLess has been posting on stuff that actually pertains to things like the orders...he was crunching numbers. That was an interesting point. Just saying.....keep it to the facts pertaining to what is actually happening....and maybe some solutions to the issues instead of making the problems worse. I get that AMT gets on their high horse and can be assholes to some of their people. I recognize (and do not agree) with the favorites playing....it sucks honestly. But I am not AMT and they are not me. I have mentioned these things to them, but its on them to act on that. NO fucking shill would say something like that.

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:47:29 AM

You have 800 posts, and glancing through the pages I've never seen one that wasn't AMT related. Quit playin son.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 05:52:25 AM

this days you can trust nobody.

loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:20:47 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 06:33:48 AM by loshia

You have 800 posts, and glancing through the pages I've never seen one that wasn't AMT related. Quit playin son.
Opium,
Poserko Grin
I do believe that opium is Zipkin. So you know what poserko is Grin
Bick how about to collect amt membership?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191557#msg7191557
There is a big Queue from 0 members coming Grin but  100 usd are not to be missed especially when they came from amt pocket  Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:20:14 AM

(mm/dd/yyyy)

Actually false. I do post in other threads....the only reason I mainly post in AMT because I have an order with AMT....I have orders with Bitmain and BFL...but since BFL does not post on here and they are largelyI a pain in the ass also to communicate (they just do boilerplate shit) Its a waste of time. I have a motive to be on there...I am a customer....I am in the middle of a dispute resolution and a matter to get this crap resolved.

I dont post on Bitmain because they generally have been good in getting my hardware to me timeley and in decent shape. I dont have to say anything beyond email and the occasional things got here good. But considering you seem to ignore the fact I came down at them hard before....and even as recently as last week...hence the current shitstorm they are dealing with....kinda hard to paint me as a shill...I think even Phin sees that. My ONLY issue with him right now is the racist stuff. If he just stuck to the actual facts related to this clusterfuck of a mess, instead of making connections of other stuff unrelated to this mess it might make more sense. FrictionLess has been posting on stuff that actually pertains to things like the orders...he was crunching numbers. That was an interesting point. Just saying.....keep it to the facts pertaining to what is actually happening....and maybe some solutions to the issues instead of making the problems worse. I get that AMT gets on their high horse and can be assholes to some of their people. I recognize (and do not agree) with the favorites playing....it sucks honestly. But I am not AMT and they are not me. I have mentioned these things to them, but its on them to act on that. NO fucking shill would say something like that.

So who is the bad guy? AMT right? And who is trying to get a resolution for AMT customers?

If that is your goal then keep going and ignore the others.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:10:26 PM

Curious RickJamesBTC....what is your order number? Do you have one? Dont see you on the unofficial lists....Pot Kettle, Black? You have no real motivation in here either. Customers have all teh reason inthe world to bitch. I dont question their motives...but I will happily question yours. I have noticed no real contributions from you technical or otherwise come to think of it. Just bitching. I solve problems...its my job....I solve problems of a technical nature BUT occasionally I have to solve people problems that distract from solutions. In this case you are one of them. You are distracting people from getting their miners....I am one of those people distracted by having to respond to your useless bullshit.

If you are a customer well then you sympathise with the potential problem/solution here. We have a shot at making ourselves whole and I am working to make sure its a win-win for everyone. The lawsuit ultimatly will drain alot of money for AMT which means a partial or substandard results I do not want. By helping AMT (a few of us clients who are doing the same) we get the benefit of helping solve engineering problems and get them profitable to a point where they can make good on the MPP for those of us bound by it (they know its a thing that has to be honored for those who came before) there is now a lawsuit to enforce the accountability of all that. Assuming that goes well enough in our favor then at least those clients like myself working with them have a bit of say in how the end product turns out....we want a quality product. Hence our reasons. But again you never really stated your order number. Just wondering if you never were a customer and just butting in, or have some other reason for it. I wont come at AMT's customers this way because I know they ahve a reason to be pissed. But other busy bodies don't....or they do if the competition is trying to bury AMT....by paying people to do it.

You sir do not have the right to tell people (customers or not) what they can post and where they can post.  If a non customer wants to post ANYTHING about the company on this forum, guess what they are ALLOWED to do this.  I like how it always someone else fault if things don't go the way AMT wants.  Guess what pal, AMT fucked everything up, everything is AMT's fault, AMT earned in spades the great big fat shit sandwich they are eating and I for one hope it tastes horrendous, they deserve it.

If you wish to help them perpetuate the ponzi further by bringing in new money to pay off old debt so YOU get paid back, go for it, but don't you think for a second other peoples opinion on the situation aren't valid simply because they didn't buy from these scammers...  If people are done giving AMT slack and want to bash them, sue them or whatever legal means they can, AMT fucking owns that shit.  If they (and you) want people to stop bashing the fuck out of them ALL they have to do is start following the law and provide refunds, stop being ignorant cocksuckers to their investomers, stop making and breaking promises, you know act like a real fucking business.  They can change this, and anyone wanting to point out their bullshit and lies should able to do so until AMT PROVES it has changed.

I get that you are trying to work towards a resolution but you look like an asshole bashing anyone that doesn't have an order.  People are pissed off and deal with it in different ways and guess what this forum allows ALL people to express themselves in their own way, if that doesn't help your cause then maybe your cause if a fucking deadbeat.  AMT created the fire and now you have to deal with the heat, it's called life man, deal with it.  A default response of "prove your a customer or fuck off" doesn't compel people to your side.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:07:02 PM

It means they have a legitimate presence in the US.

Actually, they don't. They are doing business in PA under some other company's name. That's not legitimate.

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 03:49:03 PM

It means they have a legitimate presence in the US.

Actually, they don't. They are doing business in PA under some other company's name. That's not legitimate.

Bruno begs to defer, for there's a law on the books in PA stating that such is allow iff CEOs of what nut entities speak about themselves' in third person, for that's the only thing that makes sense.
opieum2

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:52:29 PM

Again with the diversions....and never once answering my questions. Order number? Or shill. Because at least I am upfront about where I stand....A simple search can show I have posts elsewhere. But you will omit that in order to maintain your point. AND again diverting from my questions. What is the justification for the racist comments....what are the order numbers you allegedly have....since you have not answered that, its obvious you are not telling the whole truth. I am order 1493...YES I am working WITH AMT...not for them. In fact I bitch Josh out sometimes on what to do. I infact told him not to comment on these posts...

My whole point in all this was that you (and the others I am coming are not legit. You are infact paid by their competition...you will rinse and repeat this tactic on some other company later on as well. Your own post history bears this out cleanly. Anyone can look that up.

Loshia you are a big moron too. All you got is poserko this and poserko that. You can see plainly from how I post that I am not AMT. I am a different person. Am I associated with them? As a customer and providing consultant-level technical advice (because I am not getting paid on this I charge more than Josh can afford right now). Honestly I am not sure you are a shill. I am pretty sure you arent at least against AMT. But the other 3 people I repeatedly name have the marketing SEO chops to show that they are. They seem to follow a consistent smear pattern that ensures good google rankings. Not to mention a post that is suspicious at best. 

This does not mean I stick up for him. I am just tired of seeing people with no financial stake in this posting bullshit that does not pertain to any of this. What does being a Jewish, Mason, Bulgarian have to do with this?
What is your motivation if you don't have an order here? A friend? I call bullshit on that. And NONE of you have been able to answer that. ALL you can do is say I am a shill. Unlike you I am open about where I stand. Too many red flags on your side. I want working miners at the end of this. I have a shot at technically making them good. You morons only distract the process and incite a mob mentality. I hope others see this as I do. There are a couple people who have provided some insights into things worth looking into. They know who they are and I have spoken to them via PM. But for the most part you guys just come on and talk trash with no purpose or meaning. Hence my need to come on and come at you head on. I don't like bullies and you are the virtual equivalent of them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: