Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:15:08 PM

I joined the class action, on the basis of failed MPP fulfillment and the $160 shipping refund they owe me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:17:18 PM

opieum2, Stan-O
Congrats guy's
Welcome to the light sight.
No seriously guy's
My irony probably and phinn also is just here to show you what is going on with zipkin. I am not happy and phin also when you are fucked. I am serious here
So if chose to wait for your products as I call them crap there is a light in the tunnel - seems mellbro made it work. So there is some chance that you will get something which is ok and working. But it will be a lot less in performance because it is undervolted and there are about 3-5% dead cores - not amt fault chips are as they are. I am not commenting power this chip needs power and coolong. But i just can not understand why AMT keep silent about the facts which no matter how bright engineers they have Grin they will not be able to change anything.

In short to you and to the rest of amt customers
Ask for refund if you can - best option

looks like the only rigs that actually hash at advertised rates are the bitfury based machines.  80/120, etc.   That's because technobit put them together.  all AMT did was add a PSU, USB hub, and then slap them into a case.  

They are so sloppy, they can fuck up a rig that's 90% pre-assembled.

so glad i thought better of going for one of the big miners.  My 80gh rig still works, but it should have been upgraded to the 120 or 220, per the MPP.  
Right on spot Wink
That is why I always tell that amt is capable of duc taping Technobit boards only Grin
By the way all Technobit boards are class and work great. This is my personal experience.
By ants or Technobit or whatever else you can think of but amt crap always will be a crap
That is all

Technobit is a bit overpriced, but they do ship a solid product.  no issues with the Technobit parts, once i re-assembled the rig correctly, and removed it from its case.  lol

loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:17:39 PM

I joined the class action, on the basis of failed MPP fulfillment and the $160 shipping refund they owe me.

That is the way to go!
For other folks
Keep your dignity guy's and make them pay!

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:24:15 PM

opieum2, Stan-O
Congrats guy's
No seriously guy's
My irony probably and phinn also is just here to show you what is going on with zipkin. I am not happy and phin also when you are fucked. I am serious here
So if chose to wait for your products as I call them crap there is a light in the tunnel - seems mellbro made it work. So there is some chance that you will get something which is ok and working. But it will be a lot less in performance because it is undervolted and there are about 3-5% dead cores - not amt fault chips are as they are. I am not commenting power this chip needs power and coolong. But i just can not understand why AMT keep silent about the facts which no matter how bright engineers they have Grin they will not be able to change anything.

looks like the only rigs that actually hash at advertised rates are the bitfury based machines.  80/120, etc.   That's because technobit put them together.  all AMT did was add a PSU, USB hub, and then slap them into a case.  

so glad i thought better of going for one of the big miners.  My 80gh rig still works, but it should have been upgraded to the 120 or 220, per the MPP.  
Right on spot Wink
That is why I always tell that amt is capable of duc taping Technobit boards only Grin
By the way all Technobit boards are class and work great. This is my personal experience.
By ants or Technobit or whatever else you can think of but amt crap always will be a crap
That is all

Technobit is a bit overpriced, but they do ship a solid product.  no issues with the Technobit parts, once i re-assembled the rig correctly, and removed it from its case.  lol

Maybe,
I do not want to light a spark here but little overpriced coincraft Technobit boards are happily mining without an issue for two months now
About prices
I am not advocating for Technobit here but I think that the guilty ones are chip suppliers only
I have always said that everyone deserves to make a money but selling bare chip with margins x 20 is unbearable
For instance 16 coincraft chips do cost around 78 usd each
270 GH is around 1000 usd alone
So?
Big fucking nonces dude
Yes board producer probably get discounts but there is no single chip at the market which can make roi of it is price alone
S

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 06:27:14 PM

That is the way to go!
For other folks

My dignity ended within two minutes of seating on the couch in front of Joshua Zipkin's desk while he was giving me the first degree for single-handedly destroying AMT's brand, realizing that he wasn't going to honor the 20 BTC bounty he put on my ass to travel West to East to collect, reneging on, thus the JEW will now pay! BTW, there are Jews and then there are JEWS, of which Joshua Zipkin is one of the latter (not-keeping-my-dignity speaking).
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:32:31 PM

opieum2, Stan-O
Congrats guy's
No seriously guy's

Right on spot Wink
That is all

Technobit is a bit overpriced, but they do ship a solid product.  no issues with the Technobit parts, once i re-assembled the rig correctly, and removed it from its case.  lol

Maybe,
I do not want to light a spark here but little overpriced coincraft Technobit boards are happily mining without an issue for two months now
About prices
I am not advocating for Technobit here but I think that the guilty ones are chip suppliers only
I have always said that everyone deserves to make a money but selling bare chip with margins x 20 is unbearable
For instance 16 coincraft chips do cost around 78 usd each
270 GH is around 1000 usd alone
So?
Big fucking nonces dude
Yes board producer probably get discounts but there is no single chip at the market which can make roi of it is price alone
S

my 2 hex16b's have been happily hashing way since the end of January.  i was looking at the rev 2 hex16b board.  was a little more than an ant s1, on the per gh basis.   Technobit is proabably the way to go if you'r in the EU, due to import taxes and such on stuff coming in from China.

at the time of purchase on my 80gh rig, the hex16b boards were about $700 each.  that's $1400 for 2, which is what's in an 80.  That led me to the conclusion that AMT just purchased and shipped some 80's, to build their rep and sucker in the bigger fish.   Technobit left very little meat on the bone for AMT on those lower end rigs, so the business plan just doesnt make sense.
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:33:59 PM

That is the way to go!
For other folks

My dignity ended within two minutes of seating on the couch in front of Joshua Zipkin's desk while he was giving me the first degree for single-handedly destroying AMT's brand, realizing that he wasn't going to honor the 20 BTC bounty he put on my ass to travel West to East to collect, reneging on, thus the JEW will now pay! BTW, there are Jews and then there are JEWS, of which Joshua Zipkin is one of the latter (not-keeping-my-dignity speaking).

i knew it was you who killed their business.  LOL!!!   couldn't be the late deliveries, lack of customer service or shoddily assembled products.

Most definitely a case of shooting the messenger
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:46:41 PM

That is the way to go!
For other folks

i knew it was you who killed their business.  LOL!!!   couldn't be the late deliveries, lack of customer service or shoddily assembled products.

Most definitely a case of shooting the messenger

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:26:03 AM

Up:

Please advise on order 958, FedEx was supposed to pick this damaged miner up on Monday and they did not. Should I call them myself? I want to be done with this game.
Zipkin Poserko Cheesy
Instead moderating your treads and deleting my posts it is better to give some answers to your PAYING customers Grin
As i told you already the smell is unbearable
No matter how hard you try and moderate your topics you are almost done  Grin Grin Grin Grin

What happens guys is that most of precious amt time is taken by me and phin to moderate their thread and they continue to bulshit YOU

Once again
Ask for your money

regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:37:23 PM

Some more CONFIRMED FACTS:

According to this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg6227903#msg6227903

And this

5 blades would be 520 / 3 *5  866 GH
6 blades 1040 GH

To all customers  - you are scammed and fucked. If you got 5 blades for 1.2 Miner that means you will get 866GH instead
if you got 6 blades by accident  Grin it would be 1040 GH
And the above would be true only if you have the mell luck to receive some crap that works

I am not mentioning the power consumption though Grin Grin Grin Grin
And of course the desert late delivery Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ask for your money people! Immediate refund!

if your going to quote something please include the reply. especially if you pulling it from another thread. the 3 cards we have would do over 750ghs in turbo mode. in nominal mode they should be doing around 6-650 as i said before i believe we are under running the card due to heat issues like with an eruptor it nonces when too hot and the "kits" get hot hot. this is from a kit its not a full amt finished product that has the cooling they have in the finished kit. its a work in progress. it works its in hand. just not running optimally. this is why i wouldnt of posted it as i knew it would get ripped. your 1.2 machines will do 1.2 +/-10% which gets it as low as 1080 and at a minimum..... keep an eye on the "official thread" for our updates. and losh will no doubt post it here with his spin. :-p no offence losh

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:07:04 PM

According to this

And this

6 blades 1040 GH

To all customers  - you are scammed and fucked. If you got 5 blades for 1.2 Miner that means you will get 866GH instead
And the above would be true only if you have the mell luck to receive some crap that works

if your going to quote something please include the reply. especially if you pulling it from another thread. the 3 cards we have would do over 750ghs in turbo mode. in nominal mode they should be doing around 6-650 as i said before i believe we are under running the card due to heat issues like with an eruptor it nonces when too hot and the "kits" get hot hot. this is from a kit its not a full amt finished product that has the cooling they have in the finished kit. its a work in progress. it works its in hand. just not running optimally. this is why i wouldnt of posted it as i knew it would get ripped. your 1.2 machines will do 1.2 +/-10% which gets it as low as 1080 and at a minimum..... keep an eye on the "official thread" for our updates. and losh will no doubt post it here with his spin. :-p no offence losh
Dude there is no reply from mell
Is that true?
Honestly speaking I missed your reply ...anyway
I will speak from my experience
1. Eight chips are capable 270 GH. That is what I have archived with Technobit boards stable for a week. Then I decided that it is too dangerous and slowed down
Back to amt
This guys still do not know how much power they need. So in terms of turbo kit option is what you would go for.
I can assure you that so called turbo mod in a PC box with such a small heatsinks and two crappy fans is madness complete suicide what you will get would be smoke only
Besides for turbo mode you have to able to mod both chip clock and voltage via software. Do you have such option yes/no?
About your famous 200 GH in nominal mode
The above graph clearly shows what I exactly said 520 on AVARAGE for 3 modules.
Is that true?
And again the reason for this is:
1. Some of the chips are crappy with dead cores. Not amt fault so it is a pure luck how many healthy chips with 100% working cores you will get in your modules. On AVARAGE you are loosing about 5-10 % percent just because of that
2. You need good cooling so that it can work. Have you seen the pictures of do it kits with melted and us soldered chips? I have seen the you can look at amt thread if you wih. Why this happens because amt wer not applied a thermal paste or because there was something wrong and contact was bad. Amt dolling sucks the need bigger radiators for sure with much better airflow
And so on and on
 Stop taking pink pills dude
Ask again mell what is the AVARAGE performance and do the math
Have in mind that mell got lucky and received the best of the best amongst their crap

Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:32:09 PM

According to this

And this

6 blades 1040 GH

Dude there is no reply from mell
Is that true?
Honestly speaking I missed your reply ...anyway
I will speak from my experience
1. Eight chips are capable 270 GH. That is what I have archived with Technobit boards stable for a week. Then I decided that it is too dangerous and slowed down
Back to amt
This guys still do not know how much power they need. So in terms of turbo kit option is what you would go for.
I can assure you that so called turbo mod in a PC box with such a small heatsinks and two crappy fans is madness complete suicide what you will get would be smoke only
Besides for turbo mode you have to able to mod both chip clock and voltage via software. Do you have such option yes/no?
About your famous 200 GH in nominal mode
The above graph clearly shows what I exactly said 520 on AVARAGE for 3 modules.
Is that true?
And again the reason for this is:
1. Some of the chips are crappy with dead cores. Not amt fault so it is a pure luck how many healthy chips with 100% working cores you will get in your modules. On AVARAGE you are loosing about 5-10 % percent just because of that
2. You need good cooling so that it can work. Have you seen the pictures of do it kits with melted and us soldered chips? I have seen the you can look at amt thread if you wih. Why this happens because amt wer not applied a thermal paste or because there was something wrong and contact was bad. Amt dolling sucks the need bigger radiators for sure with much better airflow
And so on and on
 Stop taking pink pills dude
Ask again mell what is the AVARAGE performance and do the math
Have in mind that mell got lucky and received the best of the best amongst their crap

isnt that part of the TESTING process?  identifying the bad chips, and replacing them as needed?  so far AMT has shown that they only power rigs up for a minute to see if fans spin, at best.  they do not check for and/or replace any bad chips before shipping.  i have proof of that in my garage.

also, standard practice with any AMT rig should be to remove it from it's too small case before running it for any period of time.  couple few instances of over heated, and burned up boards on here.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:39:07 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 06:51:49 PM by loshia

You know I am not amt advocate but the right way should be to market less performance taking into account this or to be able to compensate this with slight overclock from software
Again amt are not guilty just because chips are as they are DOA
Let us say a chip gas 30 working cores instead of 32 you can not garbige it. You need a man power to replace it and you happen to have new chip with 25 cores for instance. And so on and on
However I do agree that if the product is underperforming badly they should locate the worst performing boards and replace them
But this tis their final t problem to solve Grin
Their cooling and quality is crappy as he'll this is the main issue
For instance bitmine is selling 5 modules for 1t
So are amt better then him to sell 5 modules for 1.2 t Grin Grin Grin
Have you heard officially that they will ship 6 modules in their 1.2 t machines?
Have you heard that 1500 w psu will blow with 6 modules  Grin
That is the issue + bad quality leads you to 866 GH in best case scenario Grin
Their cooling will not last long chips will melt Grin
To make 1.2 they have to send at lest 7 modules which are best of the best amongst crap Grin
This ain't going to happen though Grin

Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:43:49 PM

did they delete the unofficial/official self moderated users thread?  whatever the hell it was.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569772.0
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1633

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:27:06 AM

did they delete the unofficial/official self moderated users thread?  whatever the hell it was.

There was a conflict of interest as far as I was concerned with there being an apparent "unofficial amt users thread" which should be posted in and run by the users but was actually a moderated thread by AMT, and there were already 2 or 3 other AMT user threads that served that purpose. Hence I deleted it.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:59:48 PM

i received an email saying that the moderator (amt) deleted my post and i have been requested not to post again.  Shocked i just asked them a question about the mythical 3.4Ths miners. i guess my money is not good enough for them.  Cry

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:18:58 PM

i received an email saying that the moderator (amt) deleted my post and i have been requested not to post again.  Shocked i just asked them a question about the mythical 3.4Ths miners. i guess my money is not good enough for them.  Cry
Fuck them dude
Buy something else they just made you a BIG favor Wink

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:29:06 PM

Fuck them dude
Buy something else they just made you a BIG favor Wink

i have been following that thread since late last year, debating whether to take a chance on them. its just sad to see the way they lead people and then ship crap. you are right, they did me a favor.

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:27:28 AM

Here is one of mine posts kindly moderated from Zipkin Grin
Zipkin poserko Grin
Check how you brothers do it
http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/team
And how a complete miner ready to rock should look like

Can you see a difference between your crap and a product designed by real engineers  Grin

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp10-dawson-june-batch
Take a look at shipping terms also Grin
That is how real business works ! With real experienced people involved
Heads down to these guys !
You should be ashamed poserko  Grin

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:44:30 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:59:45 PM by loshia

Update guy's

According to this post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg6290134#msg6290134

Even guys who met Zipkin the clown in person and received miners in hand are not able to make AMT crap work

0GH issue sounds like they got 100% not working crap from Zipkin hands
UPDATE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg6301060#msg6301060
Some background is required to solve it Grin

I do have following questions for AMT:
WRONG see UPDATE
1. Zipikin poserko Grin how your hands could give 100% not working crap when you are  meeting face to face with customer?
We all know that you have no dignity and owner but you are loosing even common sense. I just can not get it. You meet the guy, knowing that the crap that you are giving is not working and you still gave the miner to him?
What do you think gonna happen if by accident you meet him or someone else from your customers in Genno's pub Grin
I do not want to think when gonna happen Grin
the below two questions remain Grin
2. Zipkin poserko how long it is taking for you to give just simple update what PSU guy's do need Grin
Have in mind that they are spending 300-500 USD on top just for PSU which supposed to be delivered with the crap Grin
I know you do not care sure....

3. Zipkin POSERKOOOOOO when you are gonna pay me the 10 BTC you own me. I am totally fucked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

4. Zipkin Poserko it is about time to confess that you do not have a single working blade amongst your CRAP Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: