Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:07:09 PM

So using Josh words as a truth (!!!!) You make statements .
Really ?
Again
Amt is just a customer , that is all.
And if you insist there is partnership you should prove it.

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:09:50 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 10:21:37 PM by opieum2

Really ?
Again

I just did...read above. As I said. If you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.

I already posted the proof. The fact Josh mentioned you are investing already makes you a partner.
Take it up with him. He said it all I did was repost his words. You are defending him when he is there insulting you and outing your business arrangements that clearly are not what you represented as far as a license. There is talk of investment which is usually partnership words on quite a few levels.

But for the sake of repetition you should re-read his words carefully:

JOSHUA ZIPKINS OWN WORDS take it up with him. Don't shoot the messenger.

[5/31/2014 12:28:50 AM] Joshua: in general the previous guys hacked the firmware tplink came with and moded a new update which we install
[5/31/2014 12:28:53 AM] Joshua: which is illegal
[5/31/2014 12:30:10 AM] Joshua: but.. yea, it works. But the think is technobit/martin is a dick and locks him firmware/software on his boards and his connectivity devices. And because he got into an argument with ckolvakis (cgminer author) he wont inlcude technobit drivers in cgminer
[5/31/2014 12:46:36 AM] Joshua: they heatup to much because technobit takes the same board and mods it per chip over and over, often skipping steps or think about alternative components
[5/31/2014 12:47:18 AM] Joshua: but martin listens to me a bit, like the whole "make it the size of the HDD hardrive and make sure all the connectors are faces on side" is a major improvement
[6/4/2014 10:24:36 PM] Joshua: the wifi miner has a big potential, martin from technobit is 100% on board with it and will invest a bit in the production
[6/12/2014 11:57:49 AM] Joshua: Yea martin's not pissed, he said he figure it out pretty quick. All is wel
[6/12/2014 11:58:17 AM] Joshua: its kinda hard to break up two guys who's wive's are friends. Its what they are trying to do it seems

An investment is not just a license. You are actively participating in the financial success of a business venture as a stake holder and financial beneficiary. Do you really want to keep this going? I will back off mentioning your name. But you certainly are not being forthcoming about your "relationship" with AMT. Let me be VERY clear here. If you are found to have ANYTHING to do with Joshua Zipkin, you too will be held criminally liable, IF not then again, you have NOTHING to worry about.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
marto74

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:21:12 PM

Really ?
Again

I just did...read above. As I said. If you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.

Again with the "just a customer" thing. Josh pulled the same crap too.
I already posted the proof. The fact Josh mentioned you are investing already makes you a partner.
Take it up with him. He said it all I did was repost his words. You are defending him when he is there insulting you and outing your business arrangements that clearly are not what you represented as far as a license. There is talk of investment which is usually partnership words on quite a few levels.
Hahaha
and you or Josh Zipkin can prove that I invested in something together with him , right ?
Do you believe that somebody with brain in his head will invest in a venture with somebody that bought a lot of A1 chips and sit on them for months
Cheesy

opieum2

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:22:08 PM

Really ?
Again

Hahaha
and you or Josh Zipkin can prove that I invested in something together with him , right ?
Do you believe that somebody with brain in his head will invest in a venture with somebody that bought a lot of A1 chips and sit on them for months
Cheesy

Oh I won't be doing the proving.....you will see soon enough Wink

marto74

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:26:23 PM

Really ?
Again

Hahaha
Cheesy

?
I still had a feeling that you are just another Zipkin's alter ego.
Smiley
If so ..............

opieum2

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:43:07 PM

Let me explain the stakes here....did you read when Josh outed me on page 14? Mentioned the government connections? High level ones? Something I NEVER told him nor is true? First it is illegal to expose even if he did know and doing it under false pretense is even worse. And to do it at all involves federal prison time. This does not mean I don't know people in US Government positions Wink I just dont do the "high level" work he implies I do as a subcontractor.

Unfortunately you are starting to appear guilty by association and clearly trying to discredit me (poorly at that). And the fact you think I am Josh's "alter ego" just proves how pathetic the attempt is.... the whole internet now knows who I am thanks to your buddy Joshua Zipkin. Give it up and go away. If you still feel this is necessary then maybe we need to start looking at technobit's practices with it's customers? And the 6month failure rate of your hardware that is mentioned by Josh.......hmm. He seemed to know ALOT about what is going on your side of things.

But like I said. Address it with Josh, HE is the one saying these things. I mean those are HIS words there. Take it up with him. Not me. Altho it does not matter. Noone believes anything he says anyway in public anymore.

Let me be perfectly clear Marto74......ANOTHER post trying this crap, and I will certainly expose more information (as there is more) about your connection to Joshua Zipkin. And just for the hell of it in the form of a screenshot. So everyone can see it as it was written. I really am done dicking around with you as well. You come to his defense expect the same treatment.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:10:58 PM

Alright lets get this in high gear. You just don't screw with motivated people. And you never screw with a motivated person's family.

I think Josh should make it a point to make the Bitcoin conference he obviously feel he did nothing wrong. I would love to see him go there and try hawking his wares. Maybe he can put all our money on black, then if he wins he can just refund us. That's probably his actual plan and that is why he hasn't told us yet.

I'd still like the power supply that never came with my order.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
marto74

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 11:43:16 PM

Let me explain the stakes here....did you read when Josh outed me on page 14? Mentioned the government connections? High level ones? Something I NEVER told him nor is true? First it is illegal to expose even if he did know and doing it under false pretense is even worse. And to do it at all involves federal prison time. This does not mean I don't know people in US Government positions Wink I just dont do the "high level" work he implies I do as a subcontractor.

Unfortunately you are starting to appear guilty by association and clearly trying to discredit me (poorly at that). And the fact you think I am Josh's "alter ego" just proves how pathetic the attempt is.... the whole internet now knows who I am thanks to your buddy Joshua Zipkin. Give it up and go away. If you still feel this is necessary then maybe we need to start looking at technobit's practices with it's customers? And the 6month failure rate of your hardware that is mentioned by Josh.......hmm. He seemed to know ALOT about what is going on your side of things.

But like I said. Address it with Josh, HE is the one saying these things. I mean those are HIS words there. Take it up with him. Not me. Altho it does not matter. Noone believes anything he says anyway in public anymore.

Let me be perfectly clear Marto74......ANOTHER post trying this crap, and I will certainly expose more information (as there is more) about your connection to Joshua Zipkin. And just for the hell of it in the form of a screenshot. So everyone can see it as it was written. I really am done dicking around with you as well. You come to his defense expect the same treatment.
Ohhhhh
OK
go it is interesting .
Are you sure you are not Josh Zipkin ?
Cheesy
You are just messenger ?But in the same time are threatening me, right
I still think you are just another Josh product in his own  world Cheesy
Anyway I'm out of your drama here.
And please do not show me more of JZ lies and chats ( or yours Wink )

Again I have no busines with JZ You have.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:14:39 AM

Ohhhhh
OK
go it is interesting .
Cheesy
I still think you are just another Josh product in his own  world Cheesy

I certainly hope not for your sake. Besides we don't want to take down all of Bulgaria in just one day ;-)

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:37:17 AM

Ohhhhh
OK
go it is interesting .
Cheesy

If you are not in his business then you are good to go. No hard feelings. I just posted what he thought of you and whatever claims he is making. If you have done everything legal as you have said it was then you are in good shape and nothing to worry about and it's Joshua and the lies he is telling about things you are doing you need to be concerned about Wink when the shit hits the fan....and I assure you it will, you won't be a part of it unless you really are involved him. Simple.

opieum2

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:01:12 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 02:41:27 AM by opieum2

Ohhhhh
OK
go it is interesting .
Cheesy

Let me be clear here. That was no threat, you have nothing to worry about if it is as you said and all they did was buy a license then there is no problem, a normal business transaction and thats it. It is just another lie Joshua Zipkin made up that I am exposing which sadly also puts you in a bad spot. I am making no threats. If in the event it does come out that you are associated with him in more than just said license. Then you will unfortunately be a part of that. That is not a threat. Its an unfortunate fact.

opieum2

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:48:45 AM

A fun little google search. I think most of the customers will appreciate this.

http://bit.ly/1tLXxKm

opieum2

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:14:12 PM

The calm before the storm........

eXOBeX

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:03:16 PM

What a fucking scam-fest! I've been following the BA debacle for months whilst waiting for my miner, only just stumbled into the AMT shenanigans. I'd better get myself some popcorn...
opieum2

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:17:34 PM

People should probably see this thread with the other new "testimonial" thread.

opieum2

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:51:58 PM

http://www.bitcoin-conference.eu/

Well lookee who's at the bottom of the list.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:30:43 AM

Isn't that cute. He's spending your money.

Buy & Hold
opieum2

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:35:19 AM

Look who is at the conference this weekend?

AMT Miners Joshua Zipkin is at the conference.

Anyone going to be there? This is his presentation....kinda interesting seeing as he built that on our hard earned money. Would be interesting to see a video of what he has to say on the matter.

The evolution of industrial mining: Past, Present, and Future.

Josh Zipkin, CEO of (AMT) Advanced Mining Technologies

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:35:33 AM

Really ?
Again

Hahaha
Cheesy

?
I still had a feeling that you are just another Zipkin's alter ego.
Smiley
If so ..............

and i have a feeling marto you are just as big a crook as joshua zipkin. wanna talk about anymore "feelings"?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:36:38 AM

Isn't that cute. He's spending your money.

Indeed. Well Joshua Zipkin can enjoy the run for now. Bonnie and Clyde had their time in the spotlight too. So did Al Capone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: