Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44799 times)
AMT_minerLESS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

Since dat fat fuck loves to doxx people, here are his deets. Why be nice? If anyone got a problem with him, you can see him @ his house. Lotsa  people have plenty to say to him, i'm sure.

Phone number
215-886-2612

Address
607 Oak Shade Ave
Elkins Park, PA 19027-1713
Source: http://www.whitepages.com/name/Josh-Zipkin/Elkins-Park-PA/4v9nrs8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMT_minerLESS

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:08:05 PM

In case there's any doubts that’s his home addy, here's a history lesson and some clue goo:
Used that same address for Bulgaria. Except....it don't exist in Sofia,Bulgaria or ANY part of Bulgaria as that name's in fuckin english. They speak Bulgarian in Bulgaria...OH SNAP!!!

Original sauce:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg6114496#msg6114496

Repost as pics cause I can't quote post:
Full images http://imgur.com/a/SDZi2#ojciIWr

You gonna sue me too or try to kill me too, you fat fuck!? Gotta give da people speaking up props. You are a fucking shit. All you good for is getting flushed bitch!
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:32:57 PM

Curious...what's his actual Bulgarian address then? Seems like he is living there right now.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:53:24 AM

Paste binish link.

http://tny.cz/7162bd1f

[6/13/2014 11:46:22 PM] Joshua: Hi,
My name is joshua zipkin. I own a company which makes and sells bitcoin mining equipment. It's a
competitive market, and a new technology. We've encountered a few problems along the way, but
we are doing our best to make our company one of the best in the industry.

From February first, a man by the name of Bruno Kasinskus as threatened my family, religion, race
and heritage on a public forum known as bitcoin talk. He was said numerious things which have
motivated others to gang up against myself and my company simply because of the fact that we are
jews. He came to our office and we met in person, I confronted him on the matter and promised to
stop. I served wigh a seice and desist letter. A week later he continued and still has not stopped. His
comments, posts, regarding my father and our religion in general are appoualing. He is a from
Illionoi and we have no problem paying for a suit again him. /

I've never threatened Joshua Zipkin or his family, and ain't have a clue as to how to go about threatening a releigion, race or heritage, whether it's on a public forum or where ever. Is Josh Zipkin injecting Red Bull directly into his bloodstream?
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:04:35 AM

I wonder where Illionoi is located. Somewhere in Bulgaria probably.

The problem isn't that he's Jewish, or of Bulgarian heritage, or even a member of the free masons. The problem is that he thinks those things even matter to us. The problem is he can't admit that he constantly lies and blames his problems on the customer and his not his inabilities to manage a business.

He makes promises he doesn't intend to keep and that he knows are contrary to reality.

This is why we have an issue, and this is why we aren't going to let him continue to bilk unsuspecting people looking to get into the Bitcoin space.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:33:12 PM

Paste binish link.

My name is joshua zipkin Joshua Zipkin. I own a company which makes and sells bitcoin mining equipment. It's a
competitive market, and a new technology. We've encountered a few problems along the way, but

From February first1, 2014, a man by the name of Bruno Kasinskus as has threatened my family, religion, race
and heritage on a public forum known as bitcoin talk bitcointalk. He was said numerious numerous things which have
motivated others to gang up against myself on me and my company simply because of the fact that we are
jews. He came to our office and we met in person, I confronted him on the matter and promised to
stop. I served him wigh with a seice cease and desist letter. A week later he continued and still has not stopped. His
comments, posts, regarding my father and our religion in general are appoualing appalling. He is a from
Illionoi Illinois and we have no problem paying for a suit again suing him. /

I've never threatened Joshua Zipkin or his family, and ain't have a clue as to how to go about threatening a releigion, race or heritage, whether it's on a public forum or where ever. Is Josh Zipkin injecting Red Bull directly into his bloodstream?

Is he developmentally disabled? My 11 year old could have written a more comprehensible letter.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:49:14 PM

Paste binish link.

My name is joshua zipkin Joshua Zipkin. I own a company which makes and sells bitcoin mining equipment. It's a

From February first1, 2014, a man by the name of Bruno Kasinskus as has threatened my family, religion, race
and heritage on a public forum known as bitcoin talk bitcointalk. He was said numerious numerous things which have
motivated others to gang up against myself on me and my company simply because of the fact that we are
stop. I served him wigh with a seice cease and desist letter. A week later he continued and still has not stopped. His
comments, posts, regarding my father and our religion in general are appoualing appalling. He is a from

Is he developmentally disabled? My 11 year old could have written a more comprehensible letter.

The following is the true account of when Joshua Zipkin started writing his manifesto.

Mind Mannofesto

by joshua zipkin

<pause to get a Red Bull and make a sandwich, and I wonder if that spider I stepped on the other day is still there, oh look the moon is almost full today, now what was I doing, oh yeah going to the store to pick something up, did I just hear the phone ring?>
opieum2

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:06:42 PM

Hee got ur name wong two on top of all the speeling misstiks. Crap is contageeus

opieum2

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:20:05 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 05:38:39 PM by opieum2

What I find interesting is that this kid goes to jail http://www.ongamers.com/articles/league-of-legends-player-who-reportedly-made-terrorist-threat-faces-up-to-10-years-in-prison/1100-894/
For saying some messed up shit as a joke, whereas Josh was serious in his attempt on Bruno's life (his own words that he was serious) as there were no lols or jks, and yet nothing happens to him, yet.

I guess maybe not enough reports have gone to local law enforcement.

opieum2

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:59:33 PM

FYI, I took a look at the miners. I powered up the one I have configured (I am keeping one unmodified and unpowered for now as evidence later if needed as it wont make me any money now either way anyway)
I ran a packet inspector against it, and detected nothing outside the ordinary. There is no second mining code as far as I could tell no other pools were being contacted. It is a shitty miner is all. So it is just performing way under spec. Someone else was going to look at the php code and see if they are faking the 1.27Ths constant as that makes NO sense in light of the actual hash rate reported on all the pools we mine on.

opieum2

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:06:08 PM

Oh and if any other linux people want to take a closer look at the firmware posted...I recommend doing so. If you turn up anything please post it here or in the users thread. Thanks

opieum2

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:11:43 PM

Paste binish link.

I thought it would be worth noting, a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at the picture below and ask the question again.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:14:28 PM

Paste binish link.

I thought it would be worth noting, a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at the picture below and ask the question again.

No comment. I don't want a hitman showing up at my door.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:26:42 AM

Josh zipkin claims he doesnt like the branding of jews. however, his behavior paints a different picture. its people like Josh that make the jewish people look bad. i have to be honest - i have never knowingly done business with a jewish person. i have nothing against them and do not think ill of israel or it's people. with that being said Josh Zipkin is the first real con artist I have ever had the misfortune of doing business with. i have never been duped and had so much money stolen from me as i have with this asshole. you cannot paint an entire ethnicity with a single brush stroke.

i want to learn more about this jim brown fellow. i want to know how involved he was with this con.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:51:10 AM

Josh zipkin claims he doesnt like the branding of jews. however, his behavior paints a different picture. its people like Josh that make the jewish people look bad. i have to be honest - i have never knowingly done business with a jewish person. i have nothing against them and do not think ill of israel or it's people. with that being said Josh Zipkin is the first real con artist I have ever had the misfortune of doing business with. i have never been duped and had so much money stolen from me as i have with this asshole. you cannot paint an entire ethnicity with a single brush stroke.

i want to learn more about this jim brown fellow. i want to know how involved he was with this con.

The fact Spondoolies has been delivering makes the Jews look like Bitcoin saints however, this business of shipping people bricks isn't looking so good.
opieum2

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:00:51 AM

Honestly, I am not into bashing any group, both have good/bad. Religions, races all of it has people who exploit the position they are in. I have met some salt of the earth genuinely good Jewish people, and Masons as well. By the same token I have met some unethical morally bankrupt ones in the same classification (Josh Zipkin being one on that list). His desire to have someone killed regardless just screams volumes of his character. I would like to see him suffer justice for his actions. Bottom line it's his actions and merits that matter. And he has actions that scream louder than his words. And we have it documented. That is what matters.

We want justice. The refunds, he has not detailed any kind of plan to refund us. Just talks dates out in the future. Like before. No new information as to what will happen. So why should we believe we are getting refunds? No reason. Not until there is a detailed plan and a public apology on their website as well as the details for the refund. That is what it will take to make this right. But seeing as he has the attitude of "fuck the MPP", doubt its coming without law enforcement to make it happen. 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:02:38 AM

My God-Father was Jewish, now buried in Crossville, TN, at Green Acres Cemetery. My grandparents were named Hirschberg. I was delivered by a Jewish doctor, Dr. Janti, in 1960, at Bethany Free Hospital, according to my birth certificate. Obviously, I hate Jews.  Roll Eyes
Kenofbits

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 08:23:01 AM

i wanna sell there crap 1.2 miner and the kit shit with 2 boards both of them together is about 1.5 ths name me a price and i'll sell it lmk .. its just too noisy to have in my place n creates too much heat .. 
opieum2

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:11:02 PM

Unless you report him as instructed, you likley will never see your money again. Fact is he "claims" he will be refunding us publicly. In the leaked chats he pretty much states in various ways why he won't. My suggestion? Contact the FTC or the FBI. Hell even the SEC as he has claimed we are all investors (except me because I speak out against him, which of course is a load of shit, I gave him money to build his company, and he ripped me off like he did the rest of us and gave us crap in return).

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:29:14 AM

i wanna sell there crap 1.2 miner and the kit shit with 2 boards both of them together is about 1.5 ths name me a price and i'll sell it lmk .. its just too noisy to have in my place n creates too much heat .. 

Not to insult you but I'll offer you $200 -firm I can't even guarantee they are worth that much as they are prone to quit working.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: