Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:29:11 AM

We should get discussion rolling back here since the BFL thing is slowing down as they enter discovery.

That and I'll post in the official thread and see if this court doc disappears.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:26:05 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 10:18:09 PM by opieum2

In the immortal words of Freddy Mercury.....Another one bites the dust!! All said and done I do think at the very beginning Joshua Zipkin might have had the intention of putting out a product as is obvious by the fact that an actual product eventually got out the door even if in the shittiest condition. BUT poor management (which by Josh's own admission was terrible both public and in skype chats), lies, and his subsequent blame the customer problems, just fucked him up. It's pretty obvious though he did have plans to mine with the hardware. And did and there is plenty of hard evidence to back that up from a technical standpoint. Fact is he might actually be doing that now with the hardware that failed to deliver. He screwed us over monumentally. So he will have to pay up. The judge obviously did not buy his bullshit excuses and bs sales crap, otherwise why outright ignore the sales records to push the case forward? Clearly it met the criteria. And considering that the Judge must have seen the BFL case, he saw the obvious similarities in this case.

I imagine "Joshua Zipkin"'s face when the result came for the class:

Shock

Confusion

Dissapointment

Anger

And once he realizes he has lost all his hard scammed money, what Joshua Zipkin will need to do to get drugs now that Silk Road is no longer out there:

DISCLAIMER: These photos are not altered beyond cropping. They are straight from a video on youtube at a conference in Kiev in October 2014.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:33:51 PM

The photos above are from a Bitcoin conference. Why would someone that set out to have a scammer business and do nothing more than fleece people waste tons of money attending a confrence who's only attendees are other businesses that are never likely to buy his product? Attending a conference makes no sense.

Did Pirate@40 ever have a booth at a conference? No, he met the other members of his theft cartel alone in Las Vegas. 

rik_khaos

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:50:31 PM

The photos above are from a Bitcoin conference. Why would someone that set out to have a scammer business and do nothing more than fleece people waste tons of money attending a confrence who's only attendees are other businesses that are never likely to buy his product? Attending a conference makes no sense.

Did Pirate@40 ever have a booth at a conference? No, he met the other members of his theft cartel alone in Las Vegas. 

I think his idea was he was going to set up farms. Of course what he didn't take into account was that he has no technical skill, a substandard product, and a reputation that could sink any business dealing with clients capable of using Google.

I think there was an obvious initial thought that he would sell to individuals, produce a good product, and work his way into larger corporate deals. When he realized that would take some actual work and that things might not be going with his fantasy plan he cut off communication with customers even though he knew at that point he couldn't deliver. At that point it became negligence for not letting his customer base know what was going on. That led to fraud as he continued to make specific claims of shipping dates that he had to know couldn't be honored.

As I understand it there are still customers who haven't received their miners. There  are instances like mine where they received incomplete products after great delay. I've not seen anything posted where the delivered miners are working with in the advertised specs.

I love that he said he didn't come to the Vegas conference because of lack of money but he has no problem showing up at conferences in other countries.

It's ok, he'll have to show up for the court proceedings. He's probably scared shitless. I know I would be if I were in this position.

opieum2

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:27:34 PM

I suppose the same could be said for BFL as well? They attended conferences also. And still scammed people the same way. "Joshua Zipkin" ripped his customers off by lying to them repeatedly about just about anything he said it seems as he claimed he beat the lawsuit (I believe that is referenced in one of the many threads). Delivery dates pushed back, then when some hardware shipped it was pathetically defective where the cards failed within minutes of the machine being powered on while "Joshua Zipkin" had full knowledge of the faults (search IMET for details and rebuttals). Then last august he shipped machines to some people in various states of disrepair, with all sorts of junk packed in (rusty steel plates for starters) and machines that were hashing at only 2/3rds their power at best.

Oh and there are the skype chats where he stupidly admits alot of things. This is not a savvy person. Going to conferences was just a way to try to get clients for his petahash ambitions. He spoke of those too. He was looking for suckers.

opieum2

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:38:29 PM

I think his idea was he was going to set up farms. Of course what he didn't take into account was that he has no technical skill, a substandard product, and a reputation that could sink any business dealing with clients capable of using Google.

I think there was an obvious initial thought that he would sell to individuals, produce a good product, and work his way into larger corporate deals. When he realized that would take some actual work and that things might not be going with his fantasy plan he cut off communication with customers even though he knew at that point he couldn't deliver. At that point it became negligence for not letting his customer base know what was going on. That led to fraud as he continued to make specific claims of shipping dates that he had to know couldn't be honored.

As I understand it there are still customers who haven't received their miners. There  are instances like mine where they received incomplete products after great delay. I've not seen anything posted where the delivered miners are working with in the advertised specs.

I love that he said he didn't come to the Vegas conference because of lack of money but he has no problem showing up at conferences in other countries.

It's ok, he'll have to show up for the court proceedings. He's probably scared shitless. I know I would be if I were in this position.

He likely wont have to. He can pretty much phone it in unless the court compels him to show. In alot of class actions appearance is not mandatory. But considering there are law enforcement entities interested in him, I am sure if he sets foot in the US he won't get to the court room. He will be in a prison cell awaiting criminal trial. Besides Joshua Zipkin's obvious involvement with Silk Road (already shown on blockchain), coming to the US would be detrimental. That still leaves the matter of "Jim Brown", AMT's other guy (who could actually be Tyler Lummis based on Gleb's aka Phinneaus actual meeting of the guy) "Jim Brown" who when looking up does not apparently match the descriptions given of him (even squeezed one out of Josh too in the chats), but a person matching Tyler Lummis description does, one has to ask....why the need for a false ID?

A scammer sets up false ID's for the purpose of deceiving people. Oh and read the leaked skype chats questionauth. you might also see why we think he is a scammer. Alot of what he says goes towards that. I have already worked with the legal team for the class to provide them with a ton of information. I worked with various other clients to get the information, and also have provided loads of information to various agencies interested in this situation. I won't go into details. But the class action is only the start here. Oh and the death threats against people here are another matter that is going to be dealt with by said agencies

Too many red flags here to take into consideration

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:59:08 PM

Yeah, I understand what AMT has become. I'm just saying he had to have originally believed that he was running a legit business or the conferences make no sense.   

opieum2

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:20:46 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 05:37:59 PM by opieum2

Yeah, I understand what AMT has become. I'm just saying he had to have originally believed that he was running a legit business or the conferences make no sense.  

This conference was in October 2014. By this point he was knowledgeable about his actions, he had already said and done various things that fall very well into scam territory plus Joshua Zipkin's Silk road purchases had happened too Wink. The video went up on the 14th of October 2014. This is pretty laughable. No self respecting investor would want to do business with this guy just from this video alone. Oh and the other ones he posted as well. He was trying to cover his ass to show sales or somehow recover. Notice the false advertising on his ads below. That was also called out. ~0,9 (one presumes ~0.09) is what he is advertising. Miners are just now reaching 0.5, he clearly has the yeezus miner with those specs. AM BE200 chips in there running at 0.09. Ask yourself if that is not scammy behavior misleading with advertisements in that way? For the sake of argument let's say it WAS a typo, that is one of the KEY advertising points. It would be incredibly stupid to mess up one of your key features and mislead like that....again leads to more lawsuits for fraudulent advertising. And we have 3rd party video proof of it now as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbf2bQcByQE&feature=youtu.be

Sad fact is I and others did offer to help him build his business when we were giving him the benefit of the doubt, it was an effort to make him profitable to get us refunds or some compensation ahead of the lawsuit would have been a win for all, but he would not play ball (chats show all that). "Joshua Zipkin" shattered any and ALL confidence that he was a legit individual when he offered me 5k to hack BCT. The fact he would so stupidly offer that in writing is incredible to say the least. But besides all that, he said plenty of other things up to and including "fuck the mpp" ("Miner protection program" that compensates for ROI issues in the first few months of the life of the product) of course that information was all put up on the wayback machine so there is no way he can weasel out of that since he shut down the original site. The MPP is covered extensively in this forum.

He already knew he was screwing people over early on. I think around January is when the lies started really catching up with Joshua Zipkin. He lied about shipping dates and who he had shipped to. He apparently had large shipments of chips as a reseller. Which could have been legit on it's own. When Joshua Zipkin CEO of AMT started missing shipping deadlines, and lying about it, that is when things got to where they are at. Some people are going on 1+ year with no hardware or compensation. To date only ONE person ever got a refund. As far as we can tell about a half dozen people (the louder ones of us) got very used miners (super dusty obviously used physically) and linux logs full of usage going back as far as March if memory serves. I made backups of the images and posted them online for any technically savvy person to confirm my findings. (I will also lend that support to the plaintiff legal team free of charge as I have before). A number of us have been working hard to see this bear fruit. So seeing this step is huge for us, and means our efforts are making a difference even if we don't immediately see it.

#ASKFTC

For leaked chats click link in my sig, PDF will be downloaded with all the pertinents

rik_khaos

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:49:58 PM

I think what really speaks volumes is that after months of  lack of communication he posted and back dated news stories on the site to give the impression that he was communicating all along. This speaks to the willfulness of the acts. Plus he did it shoddily and didn't erase the exif data that showed that he fudged the dates. This will go a long way to proving fraud.

rik_khaos

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

Also he complained about not being able to get his prescriptions in China. Why didn't he just buy his pills via the silk road like his other drugs?

opieum2

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:00:25 PM

Also he complained about not being able to get his prescriptions in China. Why didn't he just buy his pills via the silk road like his other drugs?

I am pretty sure he did. Might explain some of that. Still illegal either way for him Wink

rik_khaos

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:05:27 PM

Hell if we ever get our money back we should just do a bitmain group buy.

opieum2

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:19:14 PM

Hell if we ever get our money back we should just do a bitmain group buy.

I'm down for that.

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:55:28 PM

so whatever happened to the fraudster??? is he an international fugitive yet???

AMT_minerLESS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:04:59 PM

I hope that shitstain is under arrest or a wanted man. He deserves every bit of pain and misery he has inflicted on his victims. He's a shitstain of a human being. As noted in this pic

https://i.imgur.com/PVYRsXX.jpg

One hopes he is out there making a living giving handjobs for a living in bulgaria. Least that way he will provide some kind of customer service he failed on.

AMT_minerLESS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:01:29 PM

Public court records doxxed him LMAO!!!:

His home addy. Bitch thinks he can hide. Court posted this info for contact since his lawyers quit on his stupid ass. You can get it youself. Anyone in Sofia want to see what he is up to?

Joshua Zipkin
Lyuben Karavelov No:82, 1st Flr.
Sofia, Bulgaria, 1404
Phone: +359 87 7550727
Email: joshua.zipkin@gmail.com
opieum2

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:05:21 PM

Seeing this new bit of info...thought I would add to this with additional information from the chats and any bullshit claims they are not selling still. THey are selling and I have stated before he would use sock puppet companies (aliases) to do it. He is quoted as saying such in chats I have posted in the past. The whole thing is downloadable from my signature but probably too much to read unless you got skin in the game. But here is the info below from another post I put up earlier in a different thread. Joshua Zipkin should know he is still not off the hook.
"Joshua Zipkin AMTminers"
"AMTminers.com scam"

FYI I thought I would correct the AMT entry where it states no longer shipping units. It should read no longer shipping to US customers. In the chats "Joshua fat fuck Zipkin" Plainly states he will sell only outside of the US, as retaliation for the lawsuit.

As for new info, he is apparently living in Bulgaria as has been stated before. He is hiding out there due to the interest law enforcement has in charging him. Most of them local in state municipalities.

Any evidence he is selling these miners to anyone in Europe?

If not then no need to bother changing the rating. I don't see any evidence that he is currently selling anything other than a few bullshit responses using an alias in these forums to back his buddy Marto at Technobit.

I'll pull the info directly from the chats. The fact that the page is still up and one can order miners should also be a red flag that he is still out there scamming.

Here is the excerpt from the chat in my sig (back when he was actually reachable) Timestamped for convinence this should cover it:

[8/6/2014 2:14:56 PM] Opeium2: Which hardware are you moving
[8/6/2014 2:15:06 PM] Joshua: extra hardware
[8/6/2014 2:15:16 PM] Joshua: created fromthe extra chips webought
[8/6/2014 2:15:21 PM] Joshua: so we shipped everyones shit
[8/6/2014 2:15:32 PM] Joshua: and we have some extra hardware that we're selling
[8/6/2014 2:15:54 PM] Joshua: and we've designed theminers ive mentioned and we'll try and start
taking orders forthose on a per build basis
[8/6/2014 2:15:59 PM] Joshua: thats about it
[8/6/2014 2:16:20 PM] Joshua: and focus on a 5 megawatt farm financed by chinese investors
located in bg
[8/6/2014 2:16:22 PM] Opeium2: Whats the turn around really on any new builds?
[8/6/2014 2:16:29 PM] Joshua: 7 days
[8/6/2014 2:16:35 PM] Joshua: on new builds

Some more:
[8/6/2014 2:20:54 PM] Joshua: its wont matter
[8/6/2014 2:21:15 PM] Joshua: im not worried about selling
[8/6/2014 2:21:28 PM] Joshua: i just want these fuckers to shut upalready
[8/6/2014 2:21:33 PM] Opeium2: They wont
[8/6/2014 2:21:39 PM] Opeium2: not until all of this is over with
[8/6/2014 2:21:40 PM] Joshua: im just going to piss them off even more
[8/6/2014 2:21:44 PM] Joshua: even when it is
[8/6/2014 2:21:48 PM] Joshua: they still wont shut up
[8/6/2014 2:21:54 PM] Joshua: because they'll loose the lawysuit
[8/6/2014 2:21:57 PM] Joshua: and feel even more fucked

And some more evidence.

[8/14/2014 11:33:29 AM] Opeium2: That reminds me I was just wondering. I know you mentioned
you have no people...but what happened to your partners? Jim Brown. I saw mention of them and it
got me wondering about that? where are they in all this?
[8/14/2014 11:33:49 AM] Opeium2: I mean if they got a financial stake in this I would imagine they
would be doing more here to help you out
[8/14/2014 11:33:57 AM] Josh: not much
[8/14/2014 11:34:53 AM] Josh: what financial stake? in the debt?
[8/14/2014 11:35:05 AM] Josh: its not like we have dividends to hand out
[8/14/2014 11:36:16 AM] Josh: Jim does the backend, financials and thats about it. He basically
checked out after the case was filed. Hes still on board but just doesnt want to deal with clients or
sales.
[8/14/2014 11:36:41 AM] Josh: Alyssa does the accounts but she got another part time job because
we couldnt afford keep her on full time
[8/14/2014 11:37:21 AM] Josh: we basically let everyone in the US accept for a few part times girls
which hang out around the office for next to nothing
[8/14/2014 11:37:42 AM] Josh: and outsourced the office bg, and we focus on EU and Asian sales
via EU and Asian incorporated companies.
[8/14/2014 11:38:17 AM] Josh: cant do much with little funding and dont want to sell to the US
driectly until this crap is all over

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:07:04 AM

I hope that shitstain is under arrest or a wanted man. He deserves every bit of pain and misery he has inflicted on his victims. He's a shitstain of a human being. As noted in this pic

One hopes he is out there making a living giving handjobs for a living in bulgaria. Least that way he will provide some kind of customer service he failed on.

Is that a gold Masonic symbol as part the necklace Joshua Zipkin is wearing?
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:07:39 PM

I love how it is stated that everyone has their miners now. I doubt half of anyone has received their miners.. I know for a fact I haven't received a thing not even a thank you card.
opieum2

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 10:18:27 PM

Some of us got "miners" that does not mean they are WORKING miners. Thats pretty much the same as getting nothing really. Some people got missing parts with their stuff. I prefer to call it stuff because there is nothing functional with this garbage we got. Sadly people have given up with persuing him. He needs to be held accountable. Not enough people reported him. He will do this again if he isnt trying again already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: