Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [POLL] What altcoins will triumph at the end of the coin wars?
Litecoin - 60 (7.4%)
Dogecoin - 38 (4.7%)
Darkcoin - 30 (3.7%)
NXT - 98 (12.1%)
Worldcoin - 8 (1%)
Megacoin - 56 (6.9%)
Hirocoin - 4 (0.5%)
Fedoracoin / TIPS - 4 (0.5%)
Vertcoin - 16 (2%)
Feathercoin - 2 (0.2%)
Quarkcoin - 13 (1.6%)
Peercoin - 15 (1.9%)
Mintcoin - 75 (9.3%)
Zeitcoin - 14 (1.7%)
Digibyte - 4 (0.5%)
Anoncoin - 14 (1.7%)
Digitalcoin - 8 (1%)
Cryptogenic Bullion - 3 (0.4%)
BitLeu - 0 (0%)
CoinO - 1 (0.1%)
Coin2 - 41 (5.1%)
Gridcoin - 9 (1.1%)
Pesetacoin - 31 (3.8%)
Unobtanium - 1 (0.1%)
TAG coin - 0 (0%)
Blackcoin - 198 (24.4%)
Community coin - 66 (8.1%)
Fluttercoin - 1 (0.1%)
Stabilityshares - 0 (0%)
Silkcoin - 0 (0%)
Namecoin - 0 (0%)
Goldcoin - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 810

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] What altcoins will survive the next 12 months?  (Read 9512 times)
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:03:49 PM

you need to add communitycoin to the pool!
nzminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:13:08 PM

you need to add communitycoin to the pool!

Added!

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 10:26:17 PM

Litecoin
Dogecoin
Mintcoin

I don't know about all the other coins.

Voluntold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:04:20 AM

Some of these coins might stick around just because of their big communities and such, like dogecoin and litecoin.  But NXT definitely has the most to offer as far as innovation and technology, not to mention it's strong community and very strong development.  Others like NEM and Ethereum might have a lot to offer in the future, but Nxt already has a good head start and a lot cool things are happening behind the scenes.

Nxt:  NXT-5BHG-9VRE-QGW6-DRZVQ
L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 12:52:59 AM

Blackcoin for sure
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:01:41 AM

Made my day. Ur dev or sb is planting tree. U can buy one for 20$ and sell it for 150 or so. But........ U have to w8 12 years xD xD xD Cheesy:D:D sorry coudnt stop  Grin
mxn

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:14:04 AM

I vote PhilosopherStone
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 01:17:11 AM

Blackcoin!  Grin

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Wilburbone

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:39:14 AM

Blackcoin, people? Really???  Could someone please care to explain to me what is so special about blackcoin, other than the logo and it's the latest pump.  I mean come on, NXT has or is going to have:

Decentralized Asset Exchange
Alias system
Arbitrary messaging
A Digital Goods store
Multigateway
A Turing-complete complete scripting layer (Automated Transactions) that will allow for things like DACs/trustless escrow
Indirect mining
Coins being built on top of Nxt
And even games being developed right now that will use either a Nxt asset or NXT as an in-game currency.

Again, tell me what's so special about Blackcoin, please?

alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:41:25 AM

Blackcoin for sure
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:47:27 AM

NapsterAU

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:59:28 AM

Blackcoin is the first coin i have actually felt confident in. Hope we can use this coin in stores to purchase stuff. Its much quicker than Bitcoin and you also gain interest by leaving Blackcoin in your wallet Smiley
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 03:11:20 AM

Blackcoin, people? Really???  Could someone please care to explain to me what is so special about blackcoin, other than the logo and it's the latest pump.  I mean come on, NXT has or is going to have:

Alias system
Arbitrary messaging
A Digital Goods store
Multigateway
A Turing-complete complete scripting layer (Automated Transactions) that will allow for things like DACs/trustless escrow
Indirect mining
And even games being developed right now that will use either a Nxt asset or NXT as an in-game currency.

Your transaction fee is also 1 NXT which is changing to 0.1 NXT soon. That's great, but I'm never going to use NXT to trade because of that. So NXT can be the next PoS Peercoin, Blackcoin will be the next PoS BTC or PoS LTC.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:13:23 AM

Blackcoin, people? Really???  Could someone please care to explain to me what is so special about blackcoin, other than the logo and it's the latest pump.  I mean come on, NXT has or is going to have:

Alias system
Arbitrary messaging
A Digital Goods store
Multigateway
Indirect mining

+1000000 it's funny that many people prefer useless clones, but sooner or later NXT will be on top without doubt
NewMoneyEra

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:32:15 AM

Alias system
Arbitrary messaging
A Digital Goods store
Multigateway
Indirect mining

+1000000 it's funny that many people prefer useless clones, but sooner or later NXT will be on top without doubt

I am interested in the Nxt algorithm, but, Seriously, all you Nxt fanboys do you not realize your founder and guiding light BCNext has abandoned you.  Look in the Nxt wiki: http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/BCNext%27s_Plan 
Part Three, first two sentences of next to last paragraph, "BCNext has departed permanently. He doesn't feel responsible for the future of Nxt."
and last two sentences of last paragraph, "You are left on your own. Good luck."

You are all in a bus going down the highway and your driver just jumped out!
Wilburbone

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:43:29 AM

Alias system
Arbitrary messaging
A Digital Goods store
Multigateway
Indirect mining

I am interested in the Nxt algorithm, but, Seriously, all you Nxt fanboys do you not realize your founder and guiding light BCNext has abandoned you.  Look in the Nxt wiki: http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/BCNext%27s_Plan 
Part Three, first two sentences of next to last paragraph, "BCNext has departed permanently. He doesn't feel responsible for the future of Nxt."
and last two sentences of last paragraph, "You are left on your own. Good luck."

You are all in a bus going down the highway and your driver just jumped out!

That's like saying BTC is a bus going down the highway without a driver because Satoshi isn't on board anymore...  Jean-Luc has been the lead core developer now for months, and things are going along nicely.  Not to mention the numerous other developers working on all the above mentioned.
Wilburbone

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:53:29 AM

Your transaction fee is also 1 NXT which is changing to 0.1 NXT soon. That's great, but I'm never going to use NXT to trade because of that. So NXT can be the next PoS Peercoin, Blackcoin will be the next PoS BTC or PoS LTC.

Your never going to use NXT to trade because of what now?

NXT the next Peercoin and BC the next BTC??? LOL.  No, you got that completely backwards.  Blackcoin is the clone of Peercoin (actually, it's a clone of Novacoin I believe, which is a fork of Peercoin).  NXT is the one written from scratch in Java.  You noobs seriously need to start researching a little better before investing in these shitcoins, instead of just following the hype.
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:07:57 AM

BlackCoin, because NXT was a good idea ruined by the worst distribution in the history of crypto.
Wilburbone

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:18:31 AM

BlackCoin, because NXT was a good idea ruined by the worst distribution in the history of crypto.

It's current distribution is better than Bitcoin's, and it gets better every day.  It has an indirect mining pool as well at hashrate.org
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:25:48 AM

It's current distribution is better than Bitcoin's, and it gets better every day.  It has an indirect mining pool as well at hashrate.org

I wonder where indirect mining came from. Surely not the useless BlackCoin? Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: