Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104697 times)
nicomah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:03:55 AM

CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

Bitleu

We are Ready to Rock & Roll.

PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

BTL.Crypto-Coinz.com

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

Our Pool Sites are managed by DataCenter Admins.

I get only rejects, are there some problems here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Urban Dressing

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:14:02 AM

Please don't forget to vote on Mintpal
tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:31:56 AM

The Romanians
The premined coins will be distributed to National citizens of Romania via their national ID number as proof of identity to receive coins, in the next years, making sure that the coin will have a wide spread. A database will be created for this purpose and the Foundation will play its role in making sure the spread is fair and there will be no people receiving the same amount of money twice. Each Romanian will receive 100 BitLeu coins. The first delivery will take place at the 1st December 2014, the National Day of Romania!

So, what you are actually saying here is that in order to receive my share I will have to give up my anonymity? Wasn't that one of the main goals of crypto? You should probably re-think this until the delivery date. If there will be any delivery date, that is... I doubt this crap will live that long... coming from a Romanian citizen.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:39:05 AM

The Romanians
The premined coins will be distributed to National citizens of Romania via their national ID number as proof of identity to receive coins, in the next years, making sure that the coin will have a wide spread. A database will be created for this purpose and the Foundation will play its role in making sure the spread is fair and there will be no people receiving the same amount of money twice. Each Romanian will receive 100 BitLeu coins. The first delivery will take place at the 1st December 2014, the National Day of Romania!

So, what you are actually saying here is that in order to receive my share I will have to give up my anonymity? Wasn't that one of the main goals of crypto? You should probably re-think this until the delivery date. If there will be any delivery date, that is... I doubt this crap will live that long... coming from a Romanian citizen.

Use this Smiley
http://www.bogus.ovh.org/generatory/cod_numeric_personal.html
or this
http://megawap.3x.ro/cnpgenerator.php

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Teodor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:55:06 AM

The Romanians

Some things will have to be adapted and remade, of course. We will work on few sensitive issues, and all suggestions are welcomed. We take into consideration all comments and feedback. We want to make this coins real success with sustainable support.
Thank you very much for all who are posting pertinent comments here.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:01:07 AM

The Romanians

Some things will have to be adapted and remade, of course. We will work on few sensitive issues, and all suggestions are welcomed. We take into consideration all comments and feedback. We want to make this coins real success with sustainable support.
Thank you very much for all who are posting pertinent comments here.

So basically you launched a coin (project) and have no clue how it will be done ?

What part of the project has been done till now?  website (5 mins) copy clone coin (10 minutes) wall of text 20 mins?

All this little Smiley in one month ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Teodor

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:05:56 AM

Yes we know exactly what we do but we take into consideration the suggestions of you the community also, as it is normal. Thank you for your pertinent postings here.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:07:37 AM

Yes we know exactly what we do but we take into consideration the suggestions of you the community also, as it is normal. Thank you for your pertinent postings here.

Then how about you make that website in romanian. and romanian only.
Why do you care about english speaking people? It's a coin for romania not for senegal or indonesia.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:42:53 AM

Why do you care about english speaking people? It's a coin for romania not for senegal or indonesia.

I think it's normal when developers wanted to bring the world's attention to the project, so for this to write in English.

Do you think that Aurora would have success if only Icelanders knew about it? I do not think so.

But I agree with you that developers need to add the Romanian language in official site. As they did in the Romanian forum:
http://bitcoin-romania.ro/index.php/board,14.0.html
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:46:39 AM

I think it's normal when developers wanted to bring the world's attention to the project, so for this to write in English.

Do you think that Aurora would have success if only Icelanders knew about it? I do not think so.

But I agree with you that developers need to add the Romanian language in official site. As they did in the Romanian forum:

Honestly , I think aurora is a failure.
And yes , if only Icelanders knew about it , if there was no rush to get the coin on exchanges , yes it could have been a success.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Teodor

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:26:57 AM

Soon the Romanian site will be ON, we work on this too. Be patient please.

As @Sakura said, BitLeu is not only for Romanians but it is for all Romanians and their global Friends! Smiley Smiley
There ar many millions of Romanians living outside of Romania, and they have families, businesses and friends, so all are welcomed to join and later use BitLeu in many feasible and real life ways. This coin will be sustainable by real projects that are implemented step by step. All info will be opened and online but right now we still work on this and need your help too.

I came into the team later and we work hard now to make it the best altcoin you've ever seen, and will the community help it will be so!  Grin

And regarding your help, if you are good in one of the following fields, please PM me and let see how we can work together for the success of a sustainable criptocurrency project:
- Creating campaigns online
- Developing a Trading Platform for BTL, BTC, LTC and RON
- Creating a Paper Wallet
- Setup a P2P Pool
- Development BTL Stick (like Trezor).

So, again, thank you very much to all those posting here suggestions and pertinent comments! Smiley

lumberinvestments

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:43:50 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 12:08:37 PM by lumberinvestments

The Romanians

Hello,

You give up your anonimity ? How's that ? You make another wallet on another computer and send your coins there. I am sure you can find ways on how to make yourself anonymous. When you are trying to cash any cryptocurrency don't you lose that anonimity too ?
This "crap" will live that long as we have real projects behind, do not worry.
We have bright people, inventors, doctors. We usually participate with the most inventions in the world's competitions..  One of the Romanians discovered insulin. So how's that coming from a Romanian ? Something to brag about is that we never attacked other countries in order to steal their territories and wealth. How is that from the Romanian people ?
lumberinvestments

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:50:11 AM

Please let him. Every of his messages are only about spreading FUD regarding this coin. He is against this coin by default. Every of his messages contains FUD. But he will not be able to prove anything like I have been proving about other coins before.

He is practically suggesting to cheat on the system on 1st of December and use many Personal Numbers to receive more BitLeu for each person. He doesn't know yet that there are ways to avoid what he is talking about. He even says 'we don't know how to do it' but It is simpler than anyone can think. We can apply the same procedure as in any exchange that verifies the identity of a person. He will submit a generated CNP but then he will have to photoshop the hell out of an ID at high resolution which is pretty hard to do. There will be other protection procedures that will make sure no one can use those online generators.

Only FUD comes from his keyboard, he really hates BitLeu but as of now he is the only one left. He will give up soon though, it's like trying to stay in front of a tsunami.
We are only one step away from developing something big.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:05:52 PM

Please let him. Every of his messages are only about spreading FUD regarding this coin. He is against this coin by default. Every of his messages contains FUD. But he will not be able to prove anything like I have been proving about other coins before.

He is practically suggesting to cheat on the system on 1st of December and use many Personal Numbers to receive more BitLeu for each person. He doesn't know yet that there are ways to avoid what he is talking about. He even says 'we don't know how to do it' but It is simpler than anyone can think. We can apply the same procedure as in any exchange that verifies the identity of a person. He will submit a generated CNP but then he will have to photoshop the hell out of an ID at high resolution which is pretty hard to do. There will be other protection procedures that will make sure no one can use those online generators.

Only FUD comes from his keyboard, he really hates BitLeu but as of now he is the only one left. He will give up soon though, it's like trying to stay in front of a tsunami.
We are only one step away from developing something big.

You my friend have no clue about romanian laws
In order to collect the cnp of citizens in romania you have to be a registered company .

Somebody from your pack has to come in front and be responsible for this.
You can do jail time if you start collecting personal data without authorization.

Of course i bash some of those copycats clones that just make promises while they don't even make a clean copy paste coin Smiley)).

You have nothing but a wall of text , no plan , no nothing.

As for your high res id's . I will sell 1000 /100 euros on the 30 November if anyone is interested. In the days of SR you could buy those for every damn country in the world.
Other protection procedures?  Care to elaborate? There are none!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Teodor

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:10:35 PM

Useless talk about how to collect addresses legally, we will do it legally don't worry. This is not the issue, such problem cannot be brought into discussion by a normal thinking mind, everything will be 100% legal don't worry, we know what we are doing. Grin

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:18:21 PM

Useless talk about how to collect addresses legally, we will do it legally don't worry. This is not the issue, such problem cannot be brought into discussion by a normal thinking mind, everything will be 100% legal don't worry, we know what we are doing. Grin

So who is the registered company for covering the aspects of 677/2001 ?
Do you have a number we can check at the ANSPDCP ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BTL-Master (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:10:45 PM

So who is the registered company for covering the aspects of 677/2001 ?
Do you have a number we can check at the ANSPDCP ?

I am sorry but I think I have to come out to explain this.
    I will make sure that everything will be done legally, we can't even think about being against the Romanian law. I think that using those generated CNP's in the websites that you are providing are against the law.
    Some of us are involved in real international level businesses, some even working with corporations. I work for a company that has contracts with big corporations. Some examples are foreign owned banks, factories and similar. We will not stumble in getting authorized for collecting personal data. It has been explained before that it is easy to get such an authorization. If you would like more information, please check their website, www.dataprotection.ro
    There is no registered company as of now but before starting to collect the data there will be an authorized company or even the foundation.
    We have the right to post any amount of text that will describe our mission and if you continue just spreading FUD with pointless accusations I will do everything possible to moderate you. You have no basis at all for everything that you say and you invite people to cheat on our coin and get more than the allowed amount for each person's delivery.
    Now, unless you bring a real proof that we intend to cheat on the people investing in BitLeu, post it here, everything you say is only assumptions.

Wish you a nice day.
BTL-Master (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:00:53 PM

Hi everyone,

I would like to use this message to tell you about the future plans for BitLeu and BitEnergi company.
    You will be able to invest BitLeu in... lumber, for the start at no risk.

Why lumber ? Because lumber has increased in price for the latest 30 years. You will not be able to find a better commodity than lumber. Especially mahogany lumber.

How is this risk free and how will it work ?

In order to encourage people to invest in this BitEnergi venture, we will make it risk free for the first batches. Of course, in the first batches you will only be able to invest bitleu. You invest bitleu in mahogany seedlings in BitEnergi Philippines. These seedlings will be planted, taken care of, registered in the tree registry and you only have to wait for it to grow. Risk free comes from receiving your bitleu back at a rate of 5 % per month. The price per tree will be somewhere near 20 USD. This will include the rent of the land until harvesting, the planting, the care and everything else needed to bring these trees to harvesting age.
    The harvesting age will be at around 12 to 13 years. There will be possibilities to let it grow more based on agreements. You will be able to sell your trees to another investor.
    Practically, BitEnergi will act as a group buy manager for your investment in ASICS only that the return is certain and for the start your invested cryptocurrency will be returned to you.

So hurry up and mine as much as you can so you can use the opportunity to receive your bitleu back, while it's still available.

We have come up with a great idea to find a use for BitLeu and as of now we will stick to this plan and have the first pilot mahogany plantation soon.

Everything will be done legally, on a legal corporation located in the Philippines - the domain name bitenergi.ph has already been bought. We have very close connections to government officials in a low disaster risk area in the Philippines and we will have someone to represent us there at all times. They encourage this type of projects in the area and they will receive us with open hands.

There are few advantages that you need to think when investing in a tree plantation:

1. It's eco, it will not create any carbon emissions;
2. You create jobs for the workers that will maintain the plantation in an area where jobs are very hard to find;
3. You create a great opportunity for yourself, as mahogany lumber is the best possible future investment.
4. It is a real life investment with no volatility, unlike the crypto-currencies which at the moment are still volatile. We find a use for the crypto-currencies and maybe this will help these to become less volatile.
5. Unlike other investments, you will not be paying tax for the annual interest of your investment before being reinvested to the initial amount. The trees grow naturally.
6. As an investor, you will be able to visit the plantation and personally check the trees at the same time with having a great vacation in a great country being surrounded by friendly people.

How much is the expected return ?

Mahogany in the tropical areas will grow very fast. If taken care well it can be harvested after 12 years. This is not the age at which the mahogany wood will have it's best qualities but it is an age at which the trees can be used in local construction markets. It is all about the volume of wood you get per hectare. The number of planted trees per hectare will be 1100, 3 meters distance in between. The minimum expected value after 12 years is 150 USD per tree. If the hardwood commodity will see a higher increase for each year then you will see a much bigger amount in the end. One hectare will cost approximately 22,000 USD to plant and maintain. At the end of the period the value of the wood will be around 165,000 USD.
    You might do your own research and find mahogany plantations in the Philippines that sell as of now at 65 USD per 18-20 years old tree. The amount invested 20 years ago was probably in the range of 1 to 2 dollars for each tree, including the care. Draw a line and see what is the earnings.

We think that the plantation idea is that good that we plan to open a 'pension fund investment' based on it.

This is the news and as of now the team is working in establishing the final plans and start BitEnergi corporation in the Philippines.

We intend to make BTL a viable crypto-currency and bring value in the pockets of it's users. We intend to stick with the plans and be here to develop this coin to unseen levels.

I will wait for your questions and I can give you any kind of information that I have regarding this venture. Meanwhile, you can follow us on tweeter @Bitleu and like us on facebook, www.facebook.com/bitleu
You can also vote for us on mintpal exchange !

Thank you very much.
BTL-Master

pandavn

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:15:10 PM

Price about 1 BTL going up ? 0.01 $ , 0.1$ , 1$ or higher Huh

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
sakr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:25:07 PM

http://thepool.pw/btl

Stratum + PPLNS + Vardiff

Fast payouts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: