Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:45:42 PM

The problem is that once a coin takes a hit like this, its very unlikely it will go back up. just look at most other coins that died. cinni is going in the exact same path.
Because most dead coins, the development either stagnated and stopped completely or the devs just picked up and bounced. Name one coin that was on the price floor and dying, and when they released a new innovative wallet or unique feature, it remained on the floor...I dont think there is any. Just hype alone gets dead coins revived. Look at stablecoins hype a couple weeks ago when some idiot said he took over (only to dump his coins at a higher price), the price went up 5-6x just from bs talk/hype alone, and this was a coin over a year old and dead since 2013. What you're saying  has no merit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:56:26 PM

By the time the "amazing super hyped new wallet" comes out CINNI will be 1K. Lets pump this coin to 9K so i can dump this terrible useless coin.
It was all hype, nothing but that. Should have gotten out when i had he chance. The longer anyone waits the more you will lose. Already lost tons of BTC on this coin. Some support this coin has. Makes me laugh.

At this rate new wallet should be out sometimes in 2015! -Devs working hard.(zZzz)

CINNI is no match for BC. Funny thing when people say its like BC, BC is stable and has support unlike CINNI.

+1 In order for this coin to survive and prosper, it needs to actually offer something over blackcoin it's big brother. Nothing in the last 10 pages of the thread would indicate that it does.
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:03:19 PM

By the time the "amazing super hyped new wallet" comes out CINNI will be 1K. Lets pump this coin to 9K so i can dump this terrible useless coin.
It was all hype, nothing but that. Should have gotten out when i had he chance. The longer anyone waits the more you will lose. Already lost tons of BTC on this coin. Some support this coin has. Makes me laugh.

At this rate new wallet should be out sometimes in 2015! -Devs working hard.(zZzz)

CINNI is no match for BC. Funny thing when people say its like BC, BC is stable and has support unlike CINNI.

+1 In order for this coin to survive and prosper, it needs to actually offer something over blackcoin it's big brother. Nothing in the last 10 pages of the thread would indicate that it does.

There are projects in the works by the dev team and outside of the dev team. these things have never been done in crypto and they take time...you will be blown away and the patient will be rewarded.
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:17:30 PM

There are projects in the works by the dev team and outside of the dev team. these things have never been done in crypto and they take time...you will be blown away and the patient will be rewarded.

+1
Everyones mind will be blown off with the next releases, im holding like a mofo,  lol @ SxC troll coming over and over even after its discovered he is just a sad troll  Grin

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:14:48 PM

What the devs don't realize (or do they and are just stocking up themselves?) is that anything more significant than "update soon" will keep the CINNI in demand.

Battbot said it's only days till the built-in chat wallet update will be released. It's now been 2 weeks since then. Still nothing.
It would be great if they can show some screen shots, some snippet of code or a test video of the messaging system etc.
That would keep the interest high and result in less people jumping ship on to other coins.

Yeah, exactly. I'm a developer and while I don't know XMPP or C++, I do know that a system like this will take far longer than a couple of days.

And like I said, I'd love to see git commits. would go a long way to easing fears.
Alright thats fair, i agree. Requesting screenshots and evidence of work is one thing but screaming 'scam' or fudding is another.

I agree. It seems like this forums is minus a few trolls thankfully. I'm not really sure they make a difference though.

I will ask coders to give me an update tomorrow and to include a visio explaining the encrypted messaging.  I have not spoken with them for the last day or so, but last I heard they had made good progress, so I expect they will have a better idea on when they will be done (expect sooner rather than later).  I will update the thread tomorrow (if I am able to get in contact with them).  Thanks for your patience.  

(ps -- About the built in chat wallet update: originally templar77 said he would do that for cinni but he has long since bailed, so we had to find other coders, which explains the delay.)

Wait a minute, you are NOT expecting anything from Templar77/Carlos R. Torres Ferguson, a well known scammer and totally incompetent coder, are you?
I will refer you to the many -at least three- bitcointalk threads where his numerous exploits have been documented, from Universitycoin, Grumpycoin and others to the latest on X coin (not yet launched, but scammed) and Libertycoin, the biggest scam of his (and his pal loljosh) of them all. These are some of the threads that detail his latest and biggest scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625976.100   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627704.new#new https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631053.new#new

I believe you should state who the other coders, specifically, are because if you once trusted Carlos, well that's not an endorsement precisely...
cod

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:51:34 PM

What the devs don't realize (or do they and are just stocking up themselves?) is that anything more significant than "update soon" will keep the CINNI in demand.

Battbot said it's only days till the built-in chat wallet update will be released. It's now been 2 weeks since then. Still nothing.
It would be great if they can show some screen shots, some snippet of code or a test video of the messaging system etc.
That would keep the interest high and result in less people jumping ship on to other coins.

Yeah, exactly. I'm a developer and while I don't know XMPP or C++, I do know that a system like this will take far longer than a couple of days.

And like I said, I'd love to see git commits. would go a long way to easing fears.
Alright thats fair, i agree. Requesting screenshots and evidence of work is one thing but screaming 'scam' or fudding is another.

I agree. It seems like this forums is minus a few trolls thankfully. I'm not really sure they make a difference though.

I will ask coders to give me an update tomorrow and to include a visio explaining the encrypted messaging.  I have not spoken with them for the last day or so, but last I heard they had made good progress, so I expect they will have a better idea on when they will be done (expect sooner rather than later).  I will update the thread tomorrow (if I am able to get in contact with them).  Thanks for your patience.  

(ps -- About the built in chat wallet update: originally templar77 said he would do that for cinni but he has long since bailed, so we had to find other coders, which explains the delay.)

Wait a minute, you are NOT expecting anything from Templar77/Carlos R. Torres Ferguson, a well known scammer and totally incompetent coder, are you?
I will refer you to the many -at least three- bitcointalk threads where his numerous exploits have been documented, from Universitycoin, Grumpycoin and others to the latest on X coin (not yet launched, but scammed) and Libertycoin, the biggest scam of his (and his pal loljosh) of them all. These are some of the threads that detail his latest and biggest scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625976.100   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627704.new#new https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631053.new#new

I believe you should state who the other coders, specifically, are because if you once trusted Carlos, well that's not an endorsement precisely...

Templar77 is no longer involved with Cinni and hasn't been for a month. Rat4 fixed Templar's broken code long ago. You have no facts, just trolls.
veritasBS

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:03:43 PM

No barabbas, i wont say who the coders for my project are...i funded the the development myself. if you would like to know the coders or get progress reports then you will need to contribute. Hold cinni if you like or sell if you don't.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:09:31 PM

They might take time, but people want a bit more info than "be patient" for them to hold.
If it's worth the hype, let some info loose so it can be hyped.  Grin

veritasBS

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

They might take time, but people want a bit more info than "be patient" for them to hold.
let them sell...they will buy back after release for a higher price.
zitaox

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:19:23 AM

what is wrong with this coin?? DO anyone have the topp100 richlist???
cod

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:55:54 AM

what is wrong with this coin?? DO anyone have the topp100 richlist???

Does anyone have a topic link to how to parse the rich list from the blockchain?

I can probably code this in a few hours if I had somewhere to start.
whiterose

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:47:17 AM

If it's worth the hype, let some info loose so it can be hyped.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:02:35 AM

It is good time to re-buy the cheap coins, I wanna it below 5k Grin
cryptodruti

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:03:33 AM

LOL if you actually read the last 10 pages you would see that encrypted messaging is about to be released.. something bc obviously doesn't have.
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:36:49 AM

+1

whiterose

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:01:37 AM

+1

+9999999999......lol
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:11:59 AM

No barabbas, i wont say who the coders for my project are...i funded the the development myself. if you would like to know the coders or get progress reports then you will need to contribute. Hold cinni if you like or sell if you don't.

Oh I personally don't care either way but that is not the inviting kind of attitude and perhaps that's the reason why everyone is selling. If anyone comes to the forum to research "your" coin, I'm pretty sure that attitude will send away before any further ado. In my case, I hold some coins because I amde a mistake early on and did not research enough. Now that I do and see by your attitude that this is nothing but yet another con job, I will be waiting for any opportunity to leave without too much damage done. There's no future, not even remote, for such an attitude in crypto.
ljglug

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:22:15 AM

It's cool. I will watch this thread. Roll Eyes

veritasBS

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:04:10 AM

Oh I personally don't care either way but that is not the inviting kind of attitude and perhaps that's the reason why everyone is selling. If anyone comes to the forum to research "your" coin, I'm pretty sure that attitude will send away before any further ado. In my case, I hold some coins because I amde a mistake early on and did not research enough. Now that I do and see by your attitude that this is nothing but yet another con job, I will be waiting for any opportunity to leave without too much damage done. There's no future, not even remote, for such an attitude in crypto.
sell.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:44:00 AM

sell.
Consider it done.
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: