Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:40:58 PM

barabas is troll from xLB and IE thread. Hes hes collegue or sth. Go back to ur scammer master

I understand what you mean to say is that I have exposed the scam at XLB? Guilty as charged. You should know very well here for the scammer/incompetent Templat77/Carlos R. Torres Ferguson ALSO played a bit of a number on your coin right here, didn't he? But for full path of destruction regalia, just follow his actions with Universitycoin, Grumpycoin, and X Coin (still waiting for "launch"). Then you decide, ok? And please don't forget his pal/associate loljosh, quite a destroyer on his own.

Oh and by the way, my "master", has not scammed anyone of a single penny. Even those who hate him viscerally, still buy his overpriced -but beautiful- "cards"...

But you go on buying more of this scam-shitty coins and spreading vitriol all around, you must be doing something well, right? A millionaire you are going to be quite soon, you'll see.

So much effort and time to expose these terrible scams for us. Such an altruistic and kind person you (who's "order was filled at 9244") are to come here, selflessly, protecting us all. Your warnings (About the admitted former volunteer Templar77), packed with mountains of evidence (Links to discussions about a completely different coin) and facts are the only thing keeping me in cryptos! For that, I thank you.

/sssssss

My "efforts" are targeted at different people, so no need for acknowledgement. I try to avoid dealing with thoroughly stupid people when I can. Naive people, I try to warn; stupid people, I'm kind of glad you get religion so often...

And I was wrong. Templar77 wasn't even a dev. He was a volunteer.

Interestingly, you talk about "religion" when you want us to follow your word blindly...

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn who or what you want to follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodruti

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:42:55 PM

barabas is troll from xLB and IE thread. Hes hes collegue or sth. Go back to ur scammer master

I understand what you mean to say is that I have exposed the scam at XLB? Guilty as charged. You should know very well here for the scammer/incompetent Templat77/Carlos R. Torres Ferguson ALSO played a bit of a number on your coin right here, didn't he? But for full path of destruction regalia, just follow his actions with Universitycoin, Grumpycoin, and X Coin (still waiting for "launch"). Then you decide, ok? And please don't forget his pal/associate loljosh, quite a destroyer on his own.

Oh and by the way, my "master", has not scammed anyone of a single penny. Even those who hate him viscerally, still buy his overpriced -but beautiful- "cards"...

But you go on buying more of this scam-shitty coins and spreading vitriol all around, you must be doing something well, right? A millionaire you are going to be quite soon, you'll see.

So much effort and time to expose these terrible scams for us. Such an altruistic and kind person you (who's "order was filled at 9244") are to come here, selflessly, protecting us all. Your warnings (About the admitted former volunteer Templar77), packed with mountains of evidence (Links to discussions about a completely different coin) and facts are the only thing keeping me in cryptos! For that, I thank you.

/sssssss

My "efforts" are targeted at different people, so no need for acknowledgement. I try to avoid dealing with thoroughly stupid people when I can. Naive people, I try to warn; stupid people, I'm kind of glad you get religion so often...

Interestingly, you talk about "religion" when you want us to follow your word blindly...

no sir, you are done here... nigeria awaits you
coerdy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:43:41 PM

expect the unexpected  ..   this is not even close to a big pump, wait when the Encrypted message is here ..  great days are coming closer
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:43:57 PM

LOL, ok Iconicretard, its time we had this chat buddy. It seems that you have grown tired of your wife's dirty purple vagina, and your daughters annoying personality, that strongly resembles yours... and now have nothing to do with your time but try and regain your life achievement (friends on the internet) by making fake accounts. Your better than this little man, your nigerian scammer buddys probably miss you...

IE and I live 3,000 miles apart and has been proven repeatedly. But you just identified yourself as the outstanding individual that you are so no need for me to make any further remarks. It would be cruel and unusual punishment indeed...
cryptodruti

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:45:57 PM

LOL, ok Iconicretard, its time we had this chat buddy. It seems that you have grown tired of your wife's dirty purple vagina, and your daughters annoying personality, that strongly resembles yours... and now have nothing to do with your time but try and regain your life achievement (friends on the internet) by making fake accounts. Your better than this little man, your nigerian scammer buddys probably miss you...

IE and I live 3,000 miles apart and has been proven repeatedly. But you just identified yourself as the outstanding individual that you are so no need for me to make any further remarks. It would be cruel and unusual punishment indeed...
Thank the lord himself, the pest is gone..
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:50:11 PM

Unfortunately, the pest remains here... and will remain long after I have left. You mentioning the lord, even for non-believers, is ... wow, just wow.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:53:47 PM

I personally hate this pre-ann hyping statement just meant to pump the coin. Smells like greedy dev when we see this. This is like the 3rd or 4th pre-ann to it ? Just work on your product instead of doing this shit. So easy to manipulate the market with these stuff. People are panic buying now and in 14 days they will just desperate dump and the price will likely be close to what it was.

That is exactly what is going on. Devs trying to pump but once again its failing. Its so funny.

Ask yourself this questions?

Why would a dev pre-announce future (relatively close in time) improvements, several times, instead of waiting to have something to actually ANNOUNCE?
What interest would the dev have in manipulating the price up if not to dump, instead of waiting for the real deal and then reap the benefits of the real achievements?
More importantly... "hiring" more devs, 4 or 40, is like hiring more players on a football team: You can hire 50 more and still be a shitty team... It's not the arrow, it's the Indian, if you know what I mean.
Finally, announcing something that will come many months down the line is the equivalent in crypto to announce that there will be apace travel available to humans in a couple hundred years...

It is funny. All of it. Very stupidly funny though...

People complain when there are no updates, now they complain when there are updates.

I'm at a loss for words.

It was my opinion to keep everything silenced and under radar until the DAY OF RELEASE.  But so many people complaining and PM'ing me pressured me to let some info be revealed.  What do you people want?  Really?
cryptodruti

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:54:36 PM

Unfortunately, the pest remains here... and will remain long after I have left. You mentioning the lord, even for non-believers, is ... wow, just wow.
"even for non-believers" you are a GENIUS... seriously though go make another fake account lad
cryptodruti

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:56:29 PM

I personally hate this pre-ann hyping statement just meant to pump the coin. Smells like greedy dev when we see this. This is like the 3rd or 4th pre-ann to it ? Just work on your product instead of doing this shit. So easy to manipulate the market with these stuff. People are panic buying now and in 14 days they will just desperate dump and the price will likely be close to what it was.

That is exactly what is going on. Devs trying to pump but once again its failing. Its so funny.

Ask yourself this questions?

Why would a dev pre-announce future (relatively close in time) improvements, several times, instead of waiting to have something to actually ANNOUNCE?
What interest would the dev have in manipulating the price up if not to dump, instead of waiting for the real deal and then reap the benefits of the real achievements?
More importantly... "hiring" more devs, 4 or 40, is like hiring more players on a football team: You can hire 50 more and still be a shitty team... It's not the arrow, it's the Indian, if you know what I mean.
Finally, announcing something that will come many months down the line is the equivalent in crypto to announce that there will be apace travel available to humans in a couple hundred years...

It is funny. All of it. Very stupidly funny though...

People complain when there are no updates, now they complain when there are updates.

I'm at a loss for words.

It was my opinion to keep everything silenced and under radar until the DAY OF RELEASE.  But so many people complaining and PM'ing me pressured me to reveal some info.  What do you people want?  Really?
No worries, no one is complaining other then barabas, who is an infamous crypto troll that everyone hates
TomcioxPL

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:12:00 PM

Great news. Maybe this coin will be the best of all.
mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:33:30 PM

@barrabbas. Funny how you guys claim to be "victims" but as of now you haven't shown us any screen shots of your XLB holdings, entry point and exit. In my mind IE is a scum bag, so are you and if you guys are posting in this forum now, this smell like horse shit to me and CINNI just took a sincere hit as everywhere you guys show, FUD ensue and CINNI went from neutral to very bad investment.
mig5000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:35:21 PM

Also worth noting that the "so called" dev hired a "real dev" with a bounty to do the work. The real value coin have dedicated dev working for them and not only spewing bounties left and right. For now it's a scum coin, might be a scam, we'll see in 2 weeks I guess.
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:40:54 PM

Also worth noting that the "so called" dev hired a "real dev" with a bounty to do the work. The real value coin have dedicated dev working for them and not only spewing bounties left and right. For now it's a scum coin, might be a scam, we'll see in 2 weeks I guess.

I'm not a coder and I never claimed to be.  CinniCoin (dev) is a coder.  And we hired on help to accelerate development for a bigger project.  Also, I can't think of any [successful] business that does not hire on help or outsource work.  
coerdy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:42:53 PM

Keep on crying  guys , Cinni will prove that it was worth waiting for  

To all holders ,  we are moving ..  , just wait for the pump like BC had before when they came up with something big.

The rise will come in one day, just be on time , that's all i'm saying
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:49:39 PM

I'm at a loss for words.

It was my opinion to keep everything silenced and under radar until the DAY OF RELEASE.  But so many people complaining and PM'ing me pressured me to let some info be revealed.  What do you people want?  Really?

Well, let's face it, they want a price rise that makes up for weeks of deepening losses. While the price is weak/sinking, you can do nothing right. When the price is strong/rising, you can do no wrong.
cod

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:52:58 PM

I'm not a coder and I never claimed to be.  CinniCoin (dev) is a coder.  And we hired on help to accelerate development for a bigger project.  Also, I can't think of any [successful] business that does not hire on help or outsource work.  

Yeah, I'm not sure why a bounty isn't a reasonable way to pay a developer. The coin dev seems honest and wanting to innovate and then hit some bad luck (as most the alt markets have).

I'm sure fulltime devs are on the horizon if Cinni goes where some of us think it will.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:54:38 PM

/sssssss

tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:55:38 PM

Pretender say hire expert programmers is a scourge is a huge stupidity.
It's like saying that Microsoft, Google, Apple etc. .. do not hire anyone.
Devs also so far been met with Cinni always promised.
Barrabas said yesterday that sold their CINNIS (when touched satoshis 0.00004600).
Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:56:12 PM

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.
2) Encrypted order form sent wallet to wallet.
3) Encrypted invoice generation sent wallet to wallet.
4) Encrypted receipt delivery sent wallet to wallet.

Future release...est 3-6 weeks.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

interesting, keeping a close eye

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
mig5000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:57:53 PM

Hiring devs for the main feature is lol. Wouldn't mind hiring for website and what not but not for your main feature.... come on.
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: