Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
veritasBS

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:46:45 PM

You tried to talk technical before and pick Cinni apart but you literally don't know a thing that you're talking about it.. and then to call it a pump because you have a soft spot for DRK lol, c'mon man grow up

I saw, pretty quickly, that the technical discussion was going nowhere.

The very solution proposed about full anonymity is lacking because there has to be some communication so that the merchant and buyer can meet at the encrypted system running on the network. Anyone can see this. It's just relocating the problem at a different layer. If I have to tell you through an unencrypted medium to meet me at the encrypted medium, we are both identified.

What I said about a browser popup for example is far more elegant and doesn't require bloat or external dependencies. You have the pop up, merchant generates and trasmits the address, buyer transmits what he wants / delivery information etc etc and everything is ok - all through an encrypted channel that comes up on demand (eliminating prior communication)

The same popup can also generate a printable or savable invoice in PDF or something.

You are really making yourself look bad here...you don't know how the system works yet you criticize the system. You don't even pick up from the announcement or from my initial response how your objection is already answered in the original announcement...

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

We are working toward a complete point of sale system that a retailer would leave on the network full time like a cash register...therefore your objection is nonsense. Wait until the release to post your FUD...why are you in such a hurry?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:50:07 PM

That must be true, right? The substance here is provided by the announcement of the announcement that will be announced in about 3 months...

Cinni about to become a household name, kind of Visa, if you will, at every retail store in the world... In about 3 months, of course. At which time another announcement will be made of several announcements in progress by the anonymous and enormous team of developers... which, of course, will also be vague so no one copies the one, the only, the innovator.... CINNI!!!!

Funny, funny, funny...

From where you get so much power to write so much shit. Don't you have something useful to do ?
temrus63

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:56:51 PM

Guys, let's not argue
I said that CINNI will 0.00015? and she became 0.00015!
I know exactly what I'm saying

and I say - CINNI will wear away 0.0002 and will be very expensive
jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:59:51 PM

Good thing I didn't sell that low. I knew the dev will come up with a nice announcement and the price will rise again. I bought at fucking 16k sat....
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:59:57 PM

The whales are starting to invest in it now  Cool
Yygo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:04:05 PM

All these announcements of announcements about new features but not properly working wallet/POS for many weeks  Huh

Wake up and fix the wallet/ POS code first!

After that someone might even believe that you can bring the new features.
jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:05:58 PM

All these announcements of announcements about new features but not properly working wallet/POS for many weeks  Huh

It's being worked on dude. First there is a announcement and after that the release.
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:06:44 PM

Barabas with a new account?  Cheesy

bug fix wallet was released days ago lol, talking about fud

here i can share you the link if youre not able to search: http://cinni-news.com/dev-updates/31-wallet-update-bug-fix-released

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:09:40 PM

so dev wasnt talking for 2 weeks price went down so badly just to announce he will do sth later (3 weeks) ? What does he do for time he wasnt here and that kinda suspiciuos he was so silent. Dont like that attitude,not investing in and u should dump ur cinnis when u make some profit

Oh but you have 2 choices, you know? Either stay or leave...

Funny, isn't it?

Not only that: The "announcement" is actually an "announcement of several announcements" that have already been made before and now are announced again to be announced at a later time.

But wait, some idiot here considers "Cinni", the name, an extraordinary asset. The single most stupid name in crypto this side of Caix...

It get's even better: The "announcement" practically said that they will make retailers an offer so attractive, they wouldn't be able to say not, kind of an offer they can't refuse... Of course that is weeks, months down the line, so meanwhile just pump up the price a bit so they can dump those hundreds of thousands of coins acquired under questionable circumstances. And no, they cannot be specifics, about the devs, about the features because... well, they'd be copied by others... you know the first place every coder or developer worth their salt checks in every day is the CINNI thread in bitcointalk.

For ideas and innovation, you know...

I am a Cinni supporter and a huge fan, however what barabbas says here is spot on with the whole announcement bullshit. Fudster or not, the man has a point. For the rest of you yelling FUD and SCAM, take an objective look at the picture, and you will see that he has a point.
Devs have to stop hyping, because if by any chance the 10-14 days is delayed, you will have more disappointed customers. I mean now they are hyping future announcements (not even future features)?? Trust me I have a lot riding on Cinni and I want to protect my assets too, but you can't tell me this shit needs to stop. For all of you Cinni investors and supporters who think this is cool, you guys are short term greedy profiteers. Veritas I suggest stop the announcements, let the fudders fud, talkers talk, haters hate, while you do your talking through action...release a product and shut them all up that way for good. Just my opinion.

veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:13:40 PM

so dev wasnt talking for 2 weeks price went down so badly just to announce he will do sth later (3 weeks) ? What does he do for time he wasnt here and that kinda suspiciuos he was so silent. Dont like that attitude,not investing in and u should dump ur cinnis when u make some profit

Funny, isn't it?

Not only that: The "announcement" is actually an "announcement of several announcements" that have already been made before and now are announced again to be announced at a later time.

But wait, some idiot here considers "Cinni", the name, an extraordinary asset. The single most stupid name in crypto this side of Caix...

It get's even better: The "announcement" practically said that they will make retailers an offer so attractive, they wouldn't be able to say not, kind of an offer they can't refuse... Of course that is weeks, months down the line, so meanwhile just pump up the price a bit so they can dump those hundreds of thousands of coins acquired under questionable circumstances. And no, they cannot be specifics, about the devs, about the features because... well, they'd be copied by others... you know the first place every coder or developer worth their salt checks in every day is the CINNI thread in bitcointalk.

I am a Cinni supporter and a huge fan, however what barabbas says here is spot on with the whole announcement bullshit. Fudster or not, the man has a point. For the rest of you yelling FUD and SCAM, take an objective look at the picture, and you will see that he has a point.
Devs have to stop hyping, because if by any chance the 10-14 days is delayed, you will have more disappointed customers. I mean now they are hyping future announcements (not even future features)?? Trust me I have a lot riding on Cinni and I want to protect my assets too, but you can't tell me this shit needs to stop. For all of you Cinni investors and supporters who think this is cool, you guys are short term greedy profiteers. Veritas I suggest stop the announcements, let the fudders fud, talkers talk, haters hate, while you do your talking through action...release a product and shut them all up that way for good. Just my opinion.
It is a project update and roadmap for the future of cinni...we waited until we were confident of the timeline...thank you for your concern.
temrus63

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:19:46 PM

CINNI SCAM!
coerdy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:22:52 PM

CINNI SCAM!

Don't cry
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:24:38 PM

I like how all the dumpers are now coming out of their holes after they sold < 7k. This is what you get if you have no patience.
Sorry if that sounds cynic, but I have no mercy here.

CINNI has a plan for the future which is thought very well. The devs are reliable and I'm sure they will realize it in more or less the given eta.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:25:34 PM

Funny, isn't it?

no one is hyping anything lol, they just made an announcement as they have the full dev team working on it
the only people talking about fud, hype, bad this bad that are the trolls so is really hard to watch their points when they dont even know we have a cinni-news site where we ve been following the cinni work.

so yeah im a investor/supporter of cinni also, and is only natural the price rise after all the big innovation announcement, so far devs have delivered all within their timeframes, so is only natural that cinni has investors trust and price increase, after the wallet release then we will see the real cinni prices, meanwhile i find it cheap and im still filling some bids.

Well, to be completely honest, what they announced was the roadmap to the projected intention to extend a footprint of innovation and mainstream adoption which will be whimsically accomplished by this big team of anonymous developers whose identities will have to remain anonymous. A workplan, as it were which will make CINNI the reference point of all alt currencies and platforms which, of course, would have not provided any of such innovations by the time CINNI "communications managers" make the definitive announcement of the actual delivery or such footprint.

But don't say it out loud because the laughs could be heard too loud and too clear across the entire community... and then  you will be vilified by the usual trolling six idiotic individuals that cope 98% of what is posted in this absurd thread...
vagos

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:27:07 PM

Funny, isn't it?

no one is hyping anything lol, they just made an announcement as they have the full dev team working on it
the only people talking about fud, hype, bad this bad that are the trolls so is really hard to watch their points when they dont even know we have a cinni-news site where we ve been following the cinni work.

so yeah im a investor/supporter of cinni also, and is only natural the price rise after all the big innovation announcement, so far devs have delivered all within their timeframes, so is only natural that cinni has investors trust and price increase, after the wallet release then we will see the real cinni prices, meanwhile i find it cheap and im still filling some bids.

rubenaco

Activity: 378

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:29:52 PM

I like how all the dumpers are now coming out of their holes after they sold < 7k. This is what you get if you have no patience.
Sorry if that sounds cynic, but I have no mercy here.

CINNI has a plan for the future which is thought very well. The devs are reliable and I'm sure they will realize it in more or less the given eta.

+1

open your mind!!
cryptodruti

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:36:30 PM

Funny, isn't it?

Well, to be completely honest, what they announced was the roadmap to the projected intention to extend a footprint of innovation and mainstream adoption which will be whimsically accomplished by this big team of anonymous developers whose identities will have to remain anonymous. A workplan, as it were which will make CINNI the reference point of all alt currencies and platforms which, of course, would have not provided any of such innovations by the time CINNI "communications managers" make the definitive announcement of the actual delivery or such footprint.

But don't say it out loud because the laughs could be heard too loud and too clear across the entire community... and then  you will be vilified by the usual trolling six idiotic individuals that cope 98% of what is posted in this absurd thread...

Iconic you're trolling is half the posts in the last 30 pages... Considering your claims that you already sold and that this coin is a scam, I'm literally BAFFLED that you're still here... We all don't like you, we all find you very annoying, we all know that the real reason you're tolling is because you sold before the rise (there's photo evidence of your post), and we all know YOU are a scamming piece of shit. YOU have already been exposed sir, and you are no longer welcome in the crypto world. I know you wont oblige (because you have nothing better to do then chase around people that hate you) but ill try anyway.. LEAVE ICONICHOMO, AND DONT COME BACK!!!!!
Yygo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:39:42 PM

here i can share you the link if youre not able to search: http://cinni-news.com/dev-updates/31-wallet-update-bug-fix-released

I am not any barabbas, and i am very able to search, thanks for doubting.

No fud, real problem. Installed and imported privkeys two times already.

Maybe you are not early adopter and dont have enough cinni/stakes to problem appear.

And im not alone with this problem, there are many others and more to come---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7088533#msg7088533

I Donated 5k cinni for this development to come. But still buggy wallet/POS, how can they make bigger features if even wallet/POS/transactions
doesnt work properly, this is pretty shady happening in here..
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:47:40 PM

All these announcements of announcements about new features but not properly working wallet/POS for many weeks  Huh

Barabas with a new account?  Cheesy

Maybe you are not early adopter and dont have enough cinni/stakes to problem appear.

And im not alone with this problem, there are many others and more to come---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7088533#msg7088533

I Donated 5k cinni for this development to come. But still buggy wallet/POS, how can they make bigger features if even wallet/POS/transactions

Oh no, you must be me with a new account... or Iconic, I guess. You know "they" (they are exactly 2 altogether) don't like you because you, well you are FUD-ding. Which is to say whatever that doesn't correspond with all-optimist scam by the central command, no matter how true. Because, you know, it''s all a scam. ALL of it. These little angels all want to scam everyone and sell them absolutely nothing and take their money. So that requires discipline, to stick to the rehearsed script and to try and silence all those who see things for what they are. Get it? No one here is interested in ANYTHING other than STEALING from others.

So you think they are going to mince words or lies to try to discredit anyone that endangers they scam? Think again pal...

vagos

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:48:51 PM

i am an early investor and all my stakes are working fine, sorry for the confusion there, but instead of asking for help it seemed you were trying to spread fud.

i already shared you the wallet bug update link, im using that wallet and all my stakes are working fine and have had no issue so far, you could try using the first wallet also, some people reported they fixed their issues with it. or you can send a pm to cinnidev, he has helped all the people that send him pm.

Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: