Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:30:40 AM

You announcement was unfair to Asian guys, cinni was pumped when we were sleeping, quite unfair to us, and when will be merchant site done? I hope this time this new wallet won't be delayed Angry

Unfair but it can't be helped if we're in different time Zone.

It was always going to be unfair for someone, I'm in the U.K and I usually miss out Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:31:08 AM

Posted an updated blockchain for anyone wanting a faster sync.  Its complete up to Block 159230 (about an hour ago)

Code:
CINNI_BlockChain_2014-06-02_(159230).7z 90.6 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!RBpj2KxS!vrin8Oz-cke5HbMvKk9FBP1m-X1TPQeZ0msdvbJDdD0

The main benefit of downloading blockchain like this instead of directly in wallet is to simply save ALOT of time if you are resyncing for some reason. This blockchain was downloaded completely using the most recent cinni wallet release and simply needs to be placed in the appdata or -datadir for your cinni wallet. After you starting the wallet and it has loaded it will carry on syncing from block 159230 to the latest saving time and avoiding the problems of a long resync like stucked blocks etc

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:31:48 AM

I am finding the balance shows incorrectly (much higher than the real balance) on the wallet after staking for a while.

The solution that works for me it to restart the wallet with -rescan option, then the correct balance is restored.
Yeah I had a higher balance too. I tried to transfer these coins to Mintpal and now I have 0.00 Cinni left in the wallet. Are the coins just lost in cyberspace or something? Any ideas how I can fix this problem?
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:32:32 AM

I am finding the balance shows incorrectly (much higher than the real balance) on the wallet after staking for a while.

The solution that works for me it to restart the wallet with -rescan option, then the correct balance is restored.

repairwallet works also to fix this issue temporarily until more stakes.  thats why its needed to repairwallet in console before sending any large amounts of cinni, or the wallet will attempt to spend cinni that doesnt exist.  (its a duplicated amount from staked amounts)

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
cod

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:34:14 AM

You announcement was unfair to Asian guys, cinni was pumped when we were sleeping, quite unfair to us, and when will be merchant site done? I hope this time this new wallet won't be delayed Angry

Yeah, I'm in the US and miss moves all the time.

Set up notifications to cell phone to wake you up.
bombasti

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:52:31 AM

http://coinia.net/cinnicoin/getbalance.php?top=100

I LOVE IT, THEY WORKING ON HIPER SUPER EXTRA SHINY FEATURES, BUT TOP 100 SITE IS NOT WORKING HAHAHAHAH
blackhatzw

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:55:36 AM

damn it , scam
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:57:58 AM

I'm worried that my coins are lost. I sent all over the coins in my wallet to Mintpal before I realised there were more in my wallet than before (some glitch in the wallet). Now I have 0.00 Cinni in the wallet and stuck on 0 of 3 confirmations. I tried the repairwallet function after realising I'd made a mistake to send them and restarted the wallet, but I'm still stuck on 0 of 3 confirmations. Is there any way to fix this or will it just take time to process?
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:04:23 AM

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.
2) Encrypted order form sent wallet to wallet.
3) Encrypted invoice generation sent wallet to wallet.
4) Encrypted receipt delivery sent wallet to wallet.

Future release...est 3-6 weeks.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

Great job, cinni will  be the best coin crypto has to offer! glad to have you on the team man, dont mind the trolls, great job!

smak

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:05:04 AM

Ok this is how i managed to get my PoS working again after wallet update and also get back all my missing coins that where gone from my balance...

Credits for this go to "digit" and "fox19891989" who from their posts and help i managed to solve my problems, i just took their combined info to make a nice clean guide.

Restoring a old wallet.dat backup from before the update and then using the old wallet solves it, but also leaves all the rejected PoS coins from the new wallet visible. So the following method is a better way which will tidy up your wallet and fix all problems caused with balances and will have you staking coins without a problem.

You will need to have your wallet unlocked at all times to carry out this fix

1. In NEW wallet make sure CoinControl is active (settings>options>display). Then go to send coins and click inputs in CoinControl panel, from there click on list view. Scroll through the list and right click on each address displayed there and copy the address then post it in notepad.

2. Now you have got all your addresses including the hidden change addresses time to export the private keys. Open the console still in the NEW wallet (help>debug window>console). Type into the console dumpprivkey <CinniCoinaddress>, where <CinniCoinaddress> put your address here (example: dumpprivkey JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP). Do this for each of the addresses you got in step one, after each dump your private key for that address will be shown in the console window, copy and paste each of these keys into notepad also best place would be below each of the addresses your copied earlier so you know which key is for each address.

3. Now you have all your private keys close the NEW wallet and download the OLD vesion from http://1.cinnicoin.com/get-started/ and also the blockchain from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6866461#msg6866461 . Once you have both replace the NEW wallet exe with the OLD one you just downloaded, then go to AppData\Roaming\CinniCoin move the wallet.dat file to somewhere safe just in case something goes wrong, then delete everything from the CinniCoin folder except cinnicoin.conf if you use it. Then open the blockchain file you also downloaded and copy the two files into the CinniCoin folder.

4. Once all that is done open the OLD wallet, you will have a balance of 0 and a new address (dont panic). You will now need to import the private keys that you exported earlier, once again open the console (help>debug window>console) this time you will need the command importprivkey <CinniCoinprivkey> [label] , where it shows <CinniCoinprivkey> [label] you wil need to enter the private key you exported earlier and for label you can put anything you want that address to be called (example: importprivkey SR3MP8bJDAjl1GTnQ99ZoK13rSzwT3rTomotS8eEiFfgYLE8XMz8 WALLET 1) once you press enter after typing the command you will have to wait a bit and the wallet will seem like it is not responding, just be patient and after a while the key will have finished importing. Repeat this for all the private keys you backed up earlier.

5. Once finished importing all keys close and then open the OLD wallet your balance should now be correct and all rejected stake will have gone, the wallet will continue to stake correct also after this. You will need to stay on the OLD wallet for it to continue working and staking well.

+1 this just rescued some missing coins thanks much!
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:05:44 AM

I'm worried that my coins are lost. I sent all over the coins in my wallet to Mintpal before I realised there were more in my wallet than before (some glitch in the wallet). Now I have 0.00 Cinni in the wallet and stuck on 0 of 3 confirmations. I tried the repairwallet function after realising I'd made a mistake to send them and restarted the wallet, but I'm still stuck on 0 of 3 confirmations. Is there any way to fix this or will it just take time to process?

simplest way might to be dump the privatekeys then import them into a new wallet (make sure to keep backup of the old one first).  make sure to grab privkey of any change addresses if you have them (can be seen in coincontrol window if some exist for that wallet)

digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:15:01 AM

Ok this is how i managed to get my PoS working again after wallet update and also get back all my missing coins that where gone from my balance...

Credits for this go to "digit" and "fox19891989" who from their posts and help i managed to solve my problems, i just took their combined info to make a nice clean guide.

Restoring a old wallet.dat backup from before the update and then using the old wallet solves it, but also leaves all the rejected PoS coins from the new wallet visible. So the following method is a better way which will tidy up your wallet and fix all problems caused with balances and will have you staking coins without a problem.

1. In NEW wallet make sure CoinControl is active (settings>options>display). Then go to send coins and click inputs in CoinControl panel, from there click on list view. Scroll through the list and right click on each address displayed there and copy the address then post it in notepad.

2. Now you have got all your addresses including the hidden change addresses time to export the private keys. Open the console still in the NEW wallet (help>debug window>console). Type into the console dumpprivkey <CinniCoinaddress>, where <CinniCoinaddress> put your address here (example: dumpprivkey JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP). Do this for each of the addresses you got in step one, after each dump your private key for that address will be shown in the console window, copy and paste each of these keys into notepad also best place would be below each of the addresses your copied earlier so you know which key is for each address.

3. Now you have all your private keys close the NEW wallet and download the OLD vesion from http://1.cinnicoin.com/get-started/ and also the blockchain from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6866461#msg6866461 . Once you have both replace the NEW wallet exe with the OLD one you just downloaded, then go to AppData\Roaming\CinniCoin move the wallet.dat file to somewhere safe just in case something goes wrong, then delete everything from the CinniCoin folder except cinnicoin.conf if you use it. Then open the blockchain file you also downloaded and copy the two files into the CinniCoin folder.

4. Once all that is done open the OLD wallet, you will have a balance of 0 and a new address (dont panic). You will now need to import the private keys that you exported earlier, once again open the console (help>debug window>console) this time you will need the command importprivkey <CinniCoinprivkey> [label] , where it shows <CinniCoinprivkey> [label] you wil need to enter the private key you exported earlier and for label you can put anything you want that address to be called (example: importprivkey SR3MP8bJDAjl1GTnQ99ZoK13rSzwT3rTomotS8eEiFfgYLE8XMz8 WALLET 1) once you press enter after typing the command you will have to wait a bit and the wallet will seem like it is not responding, just be patient and after a while the key will have finished importing. Repeat this for all the private keys you backed up earlier.

5. Once finished importing all keys close and then open the OLD wallet your balance should now be correct and all rejected stake will have gone, the wallet will continue to stake correct also after this. You will need to stay on the OLD wallet for it to continue working and staking well.

thanks for digging out that post Cheesy
i also uploaded a more up to date blockchain (synced upto block 159230) that can be used instead of the older one (its syncd upto block 111432)

Posted an updated blockchain for anyone wanting a faster sync.  Its complete up to Block 159230 (about an hour ago)

Code:

The main benefit of downloading blockchain like this instead of directly in wallet is to simply save ALOT of time if you are resyncing for some reason. This blockchain was downloaded completely using the most recent cinni wallet release and simply needs to be placed in the appdata or -datadir for your cinni wallet. After you starting the wallet and it has loaded it will carry on syncing from block 159230 to the latest saving time and avoiding the problems of a long resync like stucked blocks etc

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:16:50 AM

It was always going to be unfair for someone, I'm in the U.K and I usually miss out Smiley

It was daytime in the UK when the announcement was released.
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:19:31 AM

thanks for digging out that post Cheesy
i also uploaded a more up to date blockchain (synced upto block 159230) that can be used instead of the older one (its syncd upto block 111432)

Code:

Thanks for heping the community Smiley this is a real nice guide and have helped a lot of people

Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:27:07 AM

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

Great job, cinni will  be the best coin crypto has to offer! glad to have you on the team man, dont mind the trolls, great job!

The framework will make possible to have multiple cryptocurrency finally in one wallet !! you guys are genius, + full anon, im glad ive been holding and staking  Grin

rubenaco

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:31:13 AM

Announcement!

2) In wallet chat room.

I hope your projects go well and make a strong currency

open your mind!!
UKGunner

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:43:03 AM

Code:

Thanks for the updated blockchain is so very useful when it comes to fixing the wallet. Does anyone know if the staking bug with duplicate transactions is fixed in the latest version as i am still on the old wallet as it seems more stable, still have to repair wallet every week though to fix my balance so would be great to have a fixed wallet.

Dopecoin - In Anonymity We Trust. 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu  
CinniCoin The Future Is Now. JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:50:24 AM

walletrepair worked, I've got the coins in Mintpal now. Thanks

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:06:10 AM

Announcement!

2) In wallet chat room.

I hope your projects go well and make a strong currency

VOLUME BACK!!

Woot!
sylwt

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:15:28 AM

watching
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: