Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:41:39 AM

idoits stop dumping Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:46:21 AM

idoits stop dumping Sad

Tbh i don't think they know whats coming

maybe don't follow what's happening but instead just follow the lead sheep
l3n1nN

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:56:43 AM

Most in Crypto Land follow the Zombie Hive Mind pattern.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:03:38 PM

idoits stop dumping Sad

What is coming?
SxC

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:07:44 PM

idoits stop dumping Sad

What is coming?

This

This week is the BIG week for CINNI.  Grin

Devs - Is there any new update or reassurance over the weekend? Still all going as planned? Cheesy
Yes everything is going well.
The backend of the anon encrypted messaging protocol has been completed, chat box completed and the GUI has been completed.
Still some things we need to do before releasing the wallet.
It will be released in less than a week.
Daedelus

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:15:33 PM

idoits stop dumping Sad

What is coming?

This

This week is the BIG week for CINNI.  Grin

Devs - Is there any new update or reassurance over the weekend? Still all going as planned? Cheesy
The backend of the anon encrypted messaging protocol has been completed, chat box completed and the GUI has been completed.

Ok I thought it was something additional, I saw the announcement. This is good but encrypted messaging isn't a first in crypto. The announcement said "CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system". Does this mean both the communication and transaction will be anonymous?
gr8n8

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:15:38 PM

what price do people think cinni will go to after new feature are launched?
2x? , 3x? , 5x? ,10? more?
SxC

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:25:02 PM

$1 at least

the anon transaction's is coming abit after this update

battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:40:36 PM

idoits stop dumping Sad

What is coming?

This

This week is the BIG week for CINNI.  Grin

Ok I thought it was something additional, I saw the announcement. This is good but encrypted messaging isn't a first in crypto. The announcement said "CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system". Does this mean both the communication and transaction will be anonymous?

There is currently no other coin (to my knowledge) that has a working encrypted messaging feature built into the wallet.  So, Cinni would be the first.  Also, yes, the EM feature will be anonymous as well as the transactions (but anon transfers will be added in a second update soon to follow).  

I just spoke to the coders and I should be able to update everyone sometime today with a fairly accurate release date for the wallet with anon encrypted messaging.  Also, I have asked the coders to provide me with a whitepaper as well as a screen-capture video that demos & explains the anon EM feature (these will be posted prior to release).

Edit** Whitepaper and Video should be finished and posted here by this evening (EST)
Vrontis

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:54:22 PM

idoits stop dumping Sad

What is coming?

This

This week is the BIG week for CINNI.  Grin

There is currently no other coin (to my knowledge) that has a working encrypted messaging feature built into the wallet.  So, Cinni would be the first.  Also, yes, the EM feature will be anonymous as well as the transactions (but anon transfers will be added in a second update soon to follow).  

I just spoke to the coders and I should be able to update everyone sometime today with a fairly accurate release date for the wallet with anon encrypted messaging.  Also, I have asked the coders to provide me with a whitepaper as well as a screen-capture video that demos & explains the anon EM feature (these will be posted prior to release).

Edit** Whitepaper and Video should be finished and posted here by this evening (EST)

Great job !
Thanks for your efforts!

jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:08:10 PM

When you release these, please also mention a blurb about the anonymous transfer and what method CINNI will use. (if it will be new code etc)
This will definitely be asked and people will be very curious even though encrypted messaging alone is a huge win for CINNI as we all know.  Smiley

battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:16:17 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 01:40:30 PM by battbot

When you release these, please also mention a blurb about the anonymous transfer and what method CINNI will use. (if it will be new code etc)
This will definitely be asked and people will be very curious even though encrypted messaging alone is a huge win for CINNI as we all know.  Smiley

Yes, such details will be provided.  And it is 100% new code.  Also, it will not face any of the bloat issues that VRC is currently dealing with.  VRC crashed after ~1000 messages were sent in a period of a few minutes.  We have tested successfully multiple times of near 2000 messages on our system sent within a 20 second period -- and no issues whatsoever.  But it should also be noted that our EM system is uniquely different from VRC (which only sends money transfers via SMS, unless I am mistaken).  Cinni's anon Encrypted Messaging system will revolution the way wallets are used.  

Greater detail will be provided today with the WP and demo video of the method we use for EM and how it works.
jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:24:38 PM

Current CINNI market cap is: $ 1,189,807

I'm expecting at least XC ($3.4mil) territory once the wallet is released and up to BC ($12mil).

So... 300% to 1000% increase from now.  Grin

SxC

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:33:28 PM

I'm expecting at least XC ($3.4mil) territory once the wallet is released and up to BC ($12mil).

$1 is only 15 million market cap well slightly over

jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:42:44 PM

$1 is only 15 million market cap well slightly over

I'm expecting it to surpass $1 (150k sat) maybe after the proof of anonymous transfer / whitepaper is released. (but I hope I'm horribly under estimating it)
Once CINNI wallet is fully featured, I expect it to go beyond DRK market cap of $40mil. (~$3 per CINNI coin) (I hope this is a terrible under estimation also)

But yeah, let's get AEM (AnonEncMess) out of the way first. Grin

SxC

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

Gonna be fun to watch,can't wait for that guy with his 10+BTC fake sell to go up and get eaten in 1

When CINNI take's off
Daedelus

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:55:19 PM

There is currently no other coin (to my knowledge) that has a working encrypted messaging feature built into the wallet.

Take a look at Nxt's Offspring Client.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:57:26 PM

Cinni added to Bidcoind.com as a payment method to buy / sell goods and services with Cinni.

Generate buzz for Cinni by listing quality items for sale totaly free of charge and merchant mine MTC on the side,

www.bidcoind.com

Everyone is talking about merchant integration for their coin, saying that theirs will be the one,

well if you don't start to demonstrate merchant application for it, then who else will?

pay direct to the seller no middle wallet. start small, gain more feedback comments and go bigger soon your reputation will speak for itself more coins for more positive feedbacks from buyers.

Win Win Win situation

Sell quality stuff for your coin and generate publicity for your favorite coin +1
Get more of the coins you like by selling your new or used items + 1
Get Marinecoins on the side by merchant mining them without extra effort +1

your accounts are credited 0.5 MTC as gift good for listing upto 5 items with basic settings.

make sure you enter a valid Marinecoin client wallet address during registration but not a mobile or web wallet,

no listings for illegal items,
no spam listings items with picture and detailed description ONLY
valid user registration, do not use fake names fake address your account will be suspended
this is as serious as Ebay
Lisitings of 14 days minimum or longer duration required to qualify for mining block rewards
No listings under crypto currencies category, exchanging coins is not a merchant activity.
You will get results within 180 blocks on the network about 6 hours on target network speed, delayed 180 blocks payouts gives time to delist unwanted or illegal listings and listers who spam the site just for getting MTC.

There is feedback area after each successful sale, seller and buyer can give each other feedbacks the more feedback you have the more coins you make by selling your stuff more easyly.

if more than 1 person lists an item during the same block interval they share the block reward of 1 MTC, how ever if more than 10 people list an item in order for you not to lose your listing fee of 0.1 MTC, the reward auto doubles to 0.2 for each seller,

list an item mine block after block until someone else lists an item,

you can sell your items for Cinni, you will still get merchant mined Marinecoins,

Mined coins auto cashout to your registered wallet when balance exceeds 5 MTC, but you can also cash out manually if you wish when your balance is below that.

goto www.marinecoin.org to download your MTC wallet to receive your Merchant Mining Block Rewards

then goto www.bidcoind.com register and list an item and wait for the MTC rewards to flood in to your wallet,

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
zitaox

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:16:31 PM

Cinni added to Bidcoind.com as a payment method to buy / sell goods and services with Cinni.

Generate buzz for Cinni by listing quality items for sale totaly free of charge and merchant mine MTC on the side,

www.bidcoind.com

http://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/bidcoind.gifhttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/Buy-and-Sells.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/globalsign.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/auctions.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/mtcalls.jpg

Everyone is talking about merchant integration for their coin, saying that theirs will be the one,

well if you don't start to demonstrate merchant application for it, then who else will?

pay direct to the seller no middle wallet. start small, gain more feedback comments and go bigger soon your reputation will speak for itself more coins for more positive feedbacks from buyers.

Win Win Win situation

Sell quality stuff for your coin and generate publicity for your favorite coin +1

your accounts are credited 0.5 MTC as gift good for listing upto 5 items with basic settings.

make sure you enter a valid Marinecoin client wallet address during registration but not a mobile or web wallet,

valid user registration, do not use fake names fake address your account will be suspended
Lisitings of 14 days minimum or longer duration required to qualify for mining block rewards
No listings under crypto currencies category, exchanging coins is not a merchant activity.
You will get results within 180 blocks on the network about 6 hours on target network speed, delayed 180 blocks payouts gives time to delist unwanted or illegal listings and listers who spam the site just for getting MTC.

There is feedback area after each successful sale, seller and buyer can give each other feedbacks the more feedback you have the more coins you make by selling your stuff more easyly.

if more than 1 person lists an item during the same block interval they share the block reward of 1 MTC, how ever if more than 10 people list an item in order for you not to lose your listing fee of 0.1 MTC, the reward auto doubles to 0.2 for each seller,

you can sell your items for Cinni, you will still get merchant mined Marinecoins,

Mined coins auto cashout to your registered wallet when balance exceeds 5 MTC, but you can also cash out manually if you wish when your balance is below that.

goto www.marinecoin.org to download your MTC wallet to receive your Merchant Mining Block Rewards

then goto www.bidcoind.com register and list an item and wait for the MTC rewards to flood in to your wallet,

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
good news
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:35:28 PM

www.bidcoind.com

Win Win Win situation

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com

Awesome, tks  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: