Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:51:28 PM

Holy sh** guys, I was lurking the CINNI thread for quite some time (I am a CRY and XC holder) but that wallet looks simply awesome.
Encrypted messaging is a service I REALLY like.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

Current communications via media such as email are not secure. They are not fully protected and can be read by an unwanted third party.

This is a huge problem.

Thanks CINNI. We owe you one.
embraer

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:05:40 PM

Current communications via media such as email are not secure. They are not fully protected and can be read by an unwanted third party.

This is a huge problem.

+ 1
 and when we got this on our smartphones ... bye bye viber, welcome cinni. We gonna have our private messenger + wallet + irc in our pockets
This will be really huge    Cool

p.s. Viber was sold for 900M. Next step - anonymous video
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:06:43 PM

This is a huge problem.

+ 1
 and when we got this on our smartphones ... bye bye viber, welcome cinni. We gonna have our private messenger + wallet + irc in our pockets
This will be really huge    Cool

We are waiting!  Cool
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:26:48 PM

***Announcement***

Update: EM wallets will be released within the next 1-2 hours.  For this release -- only Windows and Linux wallets will be compiled, and we will work on getting MAC wallet ASAP  (Originally this info was to be announced with the wallet updates, but I am making this announcement now because I have a meeting in 10 minutes and will not be around when we release the wallet).

Active Development:
Our Encrypted Messaging system will be the framework by which all future development will be built upon.  Here is a list of active development that will be built upon the EM platform:

• Mobile wallets that fully support all features which are built into the desktop/PC wallets.
   • A combined Cinni/BTC wallet & Point of sale retailer system [1]
   • Anonymous Transfer System (will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity uniquely built upon the EM platform) [2]

Notes*
   1. The idea behind the point of sale system and the combined Cinni/BTC wallet is that many retailers are accepting BTC but very few are accepting any alts.  Our goal is to make a point of sale system designed toward retailers that want to accept BTC.  We will offer this system for free, and bundle Cinni with it.  This way, Cinni can have a door into retailers.
   2. Because of Cinni’s unique EM platform, our method for Cinni’s anonymous transfer system, which will be built upon the EM platform, will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity.  This is currently not something that even DRK or XC can offer.  We will release a white-paper with in-depth details on our method tonight sometime after the wallets are released.

(Greater details on everything here will be provided soon)
socosavvy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:27:19 PM

We should start a Cinni EM thread. That might catch the eyes of others.

GREAT F*CKING IDEA
Well thank you  Wink.  This will be a fun feature.  Just think, come Christmas why do secret Santa when you can do secret Cinni?
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:39:25 PM

Let the PANIC buying begin
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:41:52 PM

To da moon...  Cheesy
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:42:03 PM

Yes, and if that whale would please be so kind to lift his sellwall that has been keeping CINNI down the last couple of weeks I would be very grateful.
(if you are reading this, please do, let this baby fly)
UKGunner

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:43:29 PM

***Announcement***

Update: EM wallets will be released within the next 1-2 hours.  For this release -- only Windows and Linux wallets will be compiled, and we will work on getting MAC wallet ASAP  (Originally this info was to be announced with the wallet updates, but I am making this announcement now because I have a meeting in 10 minutes and will not be around when we release the wallet).

Active Development:
Our Encrypted Messaging system will be the framework by which all future development will be built upon.  Here is a list of active development that will be built upon the EM platform:

• Mobile wallets that fully support all features which are built into the desktop/PC wallets.
   • Anonymous Transfer System (will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity uniquely built upon the EM platform) [2]

Notes*
   1. The idea behind the point of sale system and the combined Cinni/BTC wallet is that many retailers are accepting BTC but very few are accepting any alts.  Our goal is to make a point of sale system designed toward retailers that want to accept BTC.  We will offer this system for free, and bundle Cinni with it.  This way, Cinni can have a door into retailers.
   2. Because of Cinni’s unique EM platform, our method for Cinni’s anonymous transfer system, which will be built upon the EM platform, will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity.  This is currently not something that even DRK or XC can offer.  We will release a white-paper with in-depth details on our method tonight sometime after the wallets are released.

Great news like the sound of the combined Cinni/BTC wallet & Point of sale retailer system. And would look to add Cinni to my site as payment any ideas for releasing plugins for the ecommerce shopping carts that are about like OpenCart, Tomatocart and many others, so people can intergrate it easy into their websites. A bit like the Coinpayments system but for Cinni would open the coin up to alot of potential clients. Would be great if possible as a retailer to convert BTC into CINNI and let it stake like a personal bank, could be a great future plan to intergrate a BTC>Cinni and Cinni>BTC exchange so we could easy switch between the two.

Keep up the good work.......

Dopecoin - In Anonymity We Trust. 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu  
CinniCoin The Future Is Now. JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:49:39 PM

Let's EAT that sell wall @ 20k and we can fly Cheesy
TomcioxPL

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:53:58 PM

Woow! So for now we have BTC&Cinni..... and others coins!!!  Shocked
Crindon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:55:54 PM

Because the prices are bound to go up really high, some of the people with the buy walls will cancel their sell order and put them back in at a much higher price. The price will keep pushing upwards because they can sell at a higher price to make more money. Lots of smart investors.
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:59:45 PM

***Announcement***

Active Development:

Notes*

Great news like the sound of the combined Cinni/BTC wallet & Point of sale retailer system. And would look to add Cinni to my site as payment any ideas for releasing plugins for the ecommerce shopping carts that are about like OpenCart, Tomatocart and many others, so people can intergrate it easy into their websites. A bit like the Coinpayments system but for Cinni would open the coin up to alot of potential clients. Would be great if possible as a retailer to convert BTC into CINNI and let it stake like a personal bank, could be a great future plan to intergrate a BTC>Cinni and Cinni>BTC exchange so we could easy switch between the two.

There are plans to create a cinni app store for third party developers to build and distribute use specific, wallet embedded applications that will take advantage of the encrypted messaging and point of sale systems. This will come after the retail point of sale system is released. So the answer is yes, there will be a lot of niche development in the future.
coerdy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:04:56 PM

Btc is going down down down ...  it's not worth to trade @ Cinni anymore , FBI seized the Silk coins, now they sell it at speed tempo , 18 mil $  bye bye for me aaight
emailtooaj

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:05:30 PM

Hey everyone,
I hope someone can help me out here...
I had sent 1500 Cinni to an exchange from my wallet and after 8hrs still showing 0 confirmations.
I've looked up the TX id and none is showing in the block chain, but I have a TXid ( e659030fb15a89cf2a64dded5cb121b0c10c424842706eb6378e593a3e1c412a ) showing in the wallet.
The wallet shows that the 1500 Cinni has been subtracted from my main balance.
Can anyone help me figure out what to do here please?

vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:07:05 PM

***Announcement***

Active Development:

Notes*

There are plans to create a cinni app store for third party developers to build and distribute use specific, wallet embedded applications that will take advantage of the encrypted messaging and point of sale systems. This will come after the retail point of sale system is released. So the answer is yes, there will be a lot of niche development in the future.

BTC/CINNI and then the rest, i like how that sounds  Grin

darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:08:02 PM

Please , if I am wrong PLEASE correct me.

I am uncomfortable with having Developers not using real names. It has been mentioned for other coins that this is a thing to look out for when looking to invest. EVERYTHING else about this coin has me STOKED!!! I AM HOLDING,
and, HOLDING,
and BUYING on dips!!
UKGunner

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:10:39 PM

***Announcement***

Active Development:

Notes*

BTC/CINNI and then the rest, i like how that sounds  Grin

Well LTC has lost alot of ground against BTC lately, even when BTC shows a rise LTC keeps trading flat. Looks like there is room for a replacement and Cinni already looks to be more retail friendly than LTC was, lets take that spot and replace LTC as the silver to BTC Wink

Dopecoin - In Anonymity We Trust. 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu  
CinniCoin The Future Is Now. JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:25:28 PM

Release the wallet pls! Want to see it before going to bed. Its 1:25AM here.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: