Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:46:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739045 times)
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:51:03 AM

there are a lot of drama on this thread. I like it.  Cool
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 04:38:26 AM

there are a lot of drama on this thread. I like it.  Cool
I always come back to read the last two pages.
I like this coin and to read all the stories.
8k is a nice price and 20k is better but 5k is also good.
I put my ENRG into a coin worth 100-250 Sat and happy with that value now.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:46:23 AM

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

nice one.

BTC
darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:05:25 AM

Remember this: our coin has potential.

DEVELOPER-Battbot NEEDS to ditch right now his XC connections.

I see NO other negatives. NONE.

What say ye, battbot? Commitments which are spit-loyalties end badly for one, good for the other.

Are you "ALL IN WITH CINNI", battbot? Inquiring minds want to know.  Roll Eyes

~darylluke.  Huh

I have to say, you and others come across as more engaged Community Managers than battbot - I don't fault battbot for being drained (he's been at this for a while), fresh leadership is good, and I don't think titles really matter at this point, as long as what needs to be done gets done when it needs to be done. On that front, I hope to report more very soon on two developments that, if they work out, will maximize the market impact of the forthcoming anonymous transfer solution:

1) A big investor will soon be in the process of reviewing CINNI's development work and, if he likes what he sees, he'll be considering a big investment around the time of the forthcoming release of CINNI's unique anononymous transfer solution (still not clear on what the timing of that release will be).

2) Separately, a very big name in cryptoworld will also be considering getting involved with CINNI.  

The goal will be to have all of this come together around the same time as the release of the new anonymous transfer solution, for maximum impact - in a way that finally gets the market to take notice of all that CINNI's been doing without much fanfare up to this point and how massively undervalued it is.

Stay tuned...it's darkest before the dawn...

THANK YOU for this update!! ~darylluke.
darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:16:12 AM

Hello Cinni Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Cinni investment.  I'm a Cinni investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for the coin.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Thanks to everyone that has downloaded the app! Cheesy
We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.
Cinni has a bright future ahead! Good Luck to All!

THANKS for this update!!!   Shocked WO-HOOO!  Shocked ~darylluke.
jorrr

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:15:38 AM

Don't be gullible. Many here are full of shit.

Ignore buttom them.

IF they have no interest in Cinni anymore they wouldn't post here.

Classic weak kids trolling.

They sold and want to rebuy much lower so they post bullshit to scare nobbs to sell off.

I wont buy this coin again.
Its just my hard learned opinion and off course a hole bunch of others that don't write here on forum.
Everybody must decide for themselves.
Why am I still here?
I was really into CINNI. Check my avatar name, but I learned it hard way. So I felt that I simply must reply here.

Maybe I just persuaded or at lest concerned one person here and that is enough to have some personal satisfaction that they wont rip-off all of you.
That was sincerely my only intent.

Sorry to wasting your time.

PS
I was also in SC (silkcoin) and lost 1,5 BTC becouse I  bought at 2900 and later sold at 1800 now is SC dead but there are still trading with it around 900 and here I bought Cinni from 14000 down to 10000 and waited like all of you. But it keeps going down no mater how many new people are buying this coin.

This is awesome, "Cinni will live" selling his coins.... it's over guys
jonathan993

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:19:24 AM

Ignore buttom them.

They sold and want to rebuy much lower so they post bullshit to scare nobbs to sell off.

Its just my hard learned opinion and off course a hole bunch of others that don't write here on forum.
Why am I still here?
I was really into CINNI. Check my avatar name, but I learned it hard way. So I felt that I simply must reply here.

Maybe I just persuaded or at lest concerned one person here and that is enough to have some personal satisfaction that they wont rip-off all of you.

PS
I was also in SC (silkcoin) and lost 1,5 BTC becouse I  bought at 2900 and later sold at 1800 now is SC dead but there are still trading with it around 900 and here I bought Cinni from 14000 down to 10000 and waited like all of you. But it keeps going down no mater how many new people are buying this coin.

But he's right. there are so many reasons to why this coin is dying. just look at it. 30 btc volume, bots from other coins holding down cinni value. its too late. investors got scared off. The release that came out earlier was suppose to add value to the coin. but because of bots holding down the prices, this coin has died and I'm pretty sure their plan to buy a ton of cheap cinni has back fired. In addition the next release may take a very long time. All in all, I would say these are the final days for cinni.

But I mean, Im just a big fat troll I guess..... Oh well. It's your money.

Bottom line investors got scared off.

Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:25:09 AM

Such pessimistic views...

I am much more optimistic even tho i am currently down by 35%. Plus im buying more and more every day until CINNI reaches a new high.
All i am saying is that be patient! There are tons of crapcoins on the market which will soon be forgotten. If you have patience, you will see CINNI reaching 20+K again - easily.

Do not need to make things complicated. 2 reasons why CINNI will hit new highs.

1. Innovation amount of this coin is certainly in top 10 of all altcoins.
2. Current market cap is ridiculously low for a coin which belongs in to top 10 of all innovative coins.

The reason why CINNI price stays low is because its highly centralized right now. This coin needs to spread in order to rise on market cap.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:32:53 AM

Ignore buttom them.

Why am I still here?

PS

But he's right. there are so many reasons to why this coin is dying. just look at it. 30 btc volume, bots from other coins holding down cinni value. its too late. investors got scared off. The release that came out earlier was suppose to add value to the coin. but because of bots holding down the prices, this coin has died and I'm pretty sure their plan to buy a ton of cheap cinni has back fired. In addition the next release may take a very long time. All in all, I would say these are the final days for cinni.

Bottom line investors got scared off.

I was honestly expecting CINNI to be in the low 7000s today, it seems people are not wanting to let go of there coins below 8000 currently. Which means we might have a new bottom... maybe, although I am sure some whales will push the price down to around 5500 to prove me wrong.

Look at the prices of other coins and you will see CINNI really is one of the best investments right now.
jorrr

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:55:32 AM

The low volume will scare off new investors, think about your investment here for a while.

If you already have cinni coin from 12K+ (bagholder), my advise it to hold and hope for better times.

If you bought cinni coin under 12K, time to sell is now! Only small loss.

If you want to buy (why?), this is not the bottom for sure. New investors don't have alot of upside potential, above 10K everyone is dumping.

If you don't believe me look at facts: market conditions have changed you have to see this, Cinni will retest 5K again before 20K!

vleroybrown

Activity: 1165
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:01:05 AM

The low volume will scare off new investors, think about your investment here for a while.

If you already have cinni coin from 12K+ (bagholder), my advise it to hold and hope for better times.

If you want to buy (why?), this is not the bottom for sure. New investors don't have alot of upside potential, above 10K everyone is dumping.

If you don't believe me look at facts: market conditions have changed you have to see this, Cinni will retest 5K again before 20K!

I agree many coins have a long slow decline before any life at all is seen.  Then it is usually a pump from whales who are playing daily on the market.  It has become tiresome and to much like work to me to even follow.  I am currently happy at my CC holding level and not moving that around to much unless the potential innovation really grabs my attention.  Instead of playing with five figure whale pumpers, I have elected to invest in the type of organic grow nessecary for the long term viability of CC for here on just holding a 1% stake of the ones I feel have real potential

calme

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:13:20 AM

Hi. Since you are kind enough to give financial advice without even being asked, would you be kind enough to share your qualifications concerning econometrics, when being asked?
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:14:23 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 11:20:41 AM by YoyodyneSystems

Every time I buy Cinni I make money.

I buy it low when it's dumped. And without fail at some point it always goes back up.
I have done it over a dozen times now. It's one of my favorite and safest coins.

Increases range from just 5-10% up to 300% for me.
rubenaco

Activity: 378

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:36:21 AM

market community do pump to try to change the role. there are always people taking advantage

open your mind!!
crashingdutchman

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:43:59 AM

We could use some more miners at gagapool.

• Multi-coin, multi-algo with user selectable payment coin
  • Currently supported algos: scrypt and sha256
  • Currently supported payment coin: EBT, DIEM and CINNI
  • Low fees (2%)

Help through IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/gagapool
mikenz

Activity: 215
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:01:02 AM

OK
The market is standing now, isnt it?
the only ONE who is playing or manipulating with you guys is a BOT, that is a machine that regulates the price for buying or selling the coins.
I dont even know if it is legal.

So you have to outsmart it to be able to get something more out when you sell.
Dont try it so stupidly like I and a bunch of others did. We just dropped the coins and lowered the price.
Sell it at the highest level only and then wait for a few minutes and the bot will give you again a higher sell price.

We all have been scammed.

And for non believers fell free to call me a TROLL if you then feel better.
I can give you my screenshots where you can see that I have no BTCs left to buy CINNI because I'm all in VRC/BTC.

You have no idea about cointrading do you? everybody who is trading for more than a week knows these bots are everywhere, as well as PnDer hopping on every coin rise.
You bought in high in Cinni and now you sold at a loss and just bought in high in VRC.. that means you just became noobfood for experienced traders and are now going to be again. Search for a cheap coin with potential, send in your sockpuppets for fud, drive the price lower and lower, get the noobs to panicsell, buy rat cheap, fill your bags, go playing golf and sell on good news, thats how it works! Noone is fudding for a dead coin.

Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:13:54 AM

OK
the only ONE who is playing or manipulating with you guys is a BOT, that is a machine that regulates the price for buying or selling the coins.

Dont try it so stupidly like I and a bunch of others did. We just dropped the coins and lowered the price.
Sell it at the highest level only and then wait for a few minutes and the bot will give you again a higher sell price.

I can give you my screenshots where you can see that I have no BTCs left to buy CINNI because I'm all in VRC/BTC.

You have no idea about cointrading do you? everybody who is trading for more than a week knows these bots are everywhere, as well as PnDer hopping on every coin rise.
You bought in high in Cinni and now you sold at a loss and just bought in high in VRC.. that means you just became noobfood for experienced traders and are now going to be again. Search for a cheap coin with potential, send in your sockpuppets for fud, drive the price lower and lower, get the noobs to panicsell, buy rat cheap, fill your bags, go playing golf and sell on good news, thats how it works! Noone is fudding for a dead coin.

I find it extremely funny that someone was surprised that bots are trading CINNI.
Every single coin in Mintpal, Cryptsy, Bittrex and more is traded by bots! Our job is to outsmart them. Its easy enough if you think about it a little.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:16:55 AM

OK

I find it extremely funny that someone was surprised that bots exist.
Every single coin in Mintpal, Cryptsy, Bittrex and more is traded by bots! Our job is to outsmart them. Its easy enough if you think about it a little.

This is true, we actually have to thank the bot programs for forcing prices down, when the price is down enough the pump begins and the bots put in higher sell order for dumpers to take out. It's a glorious cycle.

Cinni is definitely on it's way to 7000 again so get your buys ready Smiley
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:25:18 AM

Nice to see so many people here trying to desperately save other people from a bad investment.

Troll crypto red cross, with free-workers spending hours and hours just criticizing and warning people how shit is their choice, and therefore (technically) driving their investment down or even funnier their own too. Shocked

Grin
 Tongue Roll Eyes
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:20:35 AM

LOL what a fucking noobs  Cool

Don't know how to trade, lost money so they spending time here now to "warn" others  Cool

OMG this is so fucking FUNNY and pathetic  Grin

Noobs want to warn others [sic!] that coin is bad because

noob don't have skill and brain to trade

and
lost money buying at high, selling at low !  Grin Grin Grin Hahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!

CLASSIC STUPIDITY and PATHETIC STORY !!!

Learn to trade or GTFO from this forum kids Smiley

I repeat this. Fucking kids buy high - sell low - warn others = LOL of the LOL. ignore buttom that's all.
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: