Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta  (Read 151813 times)
realestmofo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:48:56 AM

I can't believe how quiet this thread is, especially with what's on the horizon.

It's the weekend we are all out partying hard. Come Monday hopefully the news will be just around the corner.

And of course I'm picking up a few thousand more at these prices.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:59:47 AM

I can't believe how quiet this thread is, especially with what's on the horizon.

It's the weekend we are all out partying hard. Come Monday hopefully the news will be just around the corner.

Do you usually post on bct while partying hard?

twitter @antiiclimax
realestmofo

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:08:42 AM

Do you usually post on bct while partying hard?

I'm the guy in the corner at parties on their phone.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
_theone

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:25:41 AM

Grin

zzz
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:41:11 AM

Wallet issue

After several tries of downloading the latest version of the wallet and synchronizing it I have the same problem over and over again. The original wallet still shows the coins under Staking on the left and nothing moves for days, when using new wallet on another computer and locking the wallet during synchronizing as advised, it simply synchronizes, it shows transactions on the right until June 31st or under Transactions tab, but nothing after that. The issue is also that also all fields on the left of Overview tab stay empty after synch.

I have tried also removing everything (one including config file) with bootstrap file added and wallet.dat left, but the wallet doesn't open then.

Please advise exactly how to proceed (if I should use config file, what to copy inside and how to name it) to be able to continue staking and have a working wallet.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 09:43:28 AM

Wallet issue

After several tries of downloading the latest version of the wallet and synchronizing it I have the same problem over and over again. The original wallet still shows the coins under Staking on the left and nothing moves for days, when using new wallet on another computer and locking the wallet during synchronizing as advised, it simply synchronizes, it shows transactions on the right until June 31st or under Transactions tab, but nothing after that. The issue is also that also all fields on the left of Overview tab stay empty after synch.

I have tried also removing everything (one including config file) with bootstrap file added and wallet.dat left, but the wallet doesn't open then.

Please advise exactly how to proceed (if I should use config file, what to copy inside and how to name it) to be able to continue staking and have a working wallet.

Make sure you are synced, then go to help > debug > console > then type "repairwallet"

Let us know how you get on, as there is another way if that doesn't work, but it takes more work.

This happens when you start staking before you are fully synced, the update that is due out shortly already has a fix for this happening in the future.
tiredofscams

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:15:05 AM

Wallet issue

Make sure you are synced, then go to help > debug > console > then type "repairwallet"

Let us know how you get on, as there is another way if that doesn't work, but it takes more work.

This happens when you start staking before you are fully synced, the update that is due out shortly already has a fix for this happening in the future.

Thanks for quick reply. I will let you know of the outcome.
tiredofscams

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:51:20 AM

Wallet issue

Thanks for quick reply. I will let you know of the outcome.

Thank you, dev. It worked perfectly, already staking again after unlocking the wallet. Have a great weekend.
tiredofscams

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:04:11 PM

Another question: Unconfirmed generated coins during staking:

Under Transactions tab all entries of coins that were staking the last time the wallet was opened have Question mark beside. The ones currently staking have a watch and are almost confirmed. The ones in question are of the following status "Unconfirmed (0 of 4 confirmations) Generated but not accepted Mined". Should I do something to get them confirmed, as there are quite a lot of entries.

Thank you
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:08:31 PM

Under Transactions tab all entries of coins that were staking the last time the wallet was opened have Question mark beside. The ones currently staking have a watch and are almost confirmed. The ones in question are of the following status "Unconfirmed (0 of 4 confirmations) Generated but not accepted Mined". Should I do something to get them confirmed, as there are quite a lot of entries.

Thank you

No, they are orphaned blocks and will be superseded by ones that did get confirmed, this is common on PoS wallets.

Like I say we do have a update in the works that should stop this happening so much in the future though, it will stop the stake thread from starting until 5 blocks from being fully synced.
SumthngsWrong

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:56:12 PM

Where are the buyers! Stupid weekend.
lohveh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:07:13 PM

dead
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:08:13 PM

buyers are gone and now there are only sellers.
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:15:38 PM

buyers are gone and now there are only sellers.

until the news is released which will be in a couple of hours , then there is just buyers
lohveh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:16:19 PM

deadcoin, nice holding while waiting for the "phase2" lolol
tiredofscams

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:16:46 PM

Thank you

No, they are orphaned blocks and will be superseded by ones that did get confirmed, this is common on PoS wallets.

Like I say we do have a update in the works that should stop this happening so much in the future though, it will stop the stake thread from starting until 5 blocks from being fully synced.

Thanks.
tiredofscams

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:25:15 PM

What was again the price you were hoping to get back into? Not going your way, huh?

You just wait and maybe you will be buying around 5k or higher.
Mark81

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:44:17 PM

Please stop... Bitstar is fundamentaly been great coin and dev is super good. This thread has been so far full of positive energy and faith for devs work. Please be patient.
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:48:37 PM

Please stop... Bitstar is fundamentaly been great coin and dev is super good. This thread has been so far full of positive energy and faith for devs work. Please be patient.

the dev released anon , without an ann or anything , it was just there in a wallet update , he has been working for ages on that update , i think we will all be positively suprised , also thinking this is a scam is ridiculous , this coin was around for a long time , the dev was always dedicated and if he wanted to dump anything he would have done so a month ago
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 03:05:27 PM

the dev released anon , without an ann or anything , it was just there in a wallet update , he has been working for ages on that update , i think we will all be positively suprised , also thinking this is a scam is ridiculous , this coin was around for a long time , the dev was always dedicated and if he wanted to dump anything he would have done so a month ago

Yes, the reason we did that with anon was we know it was not a major feature in the industry as other coins already have it, but at the same time we knew some users really wanted it and we also knew that adding it to the wallet would show that we're ready to go the distance, in the next few days you will really get to see some bigger plans. 

As I have also said before, once the wallet is released we'll open up more on future development plans and new features ideas.  We'll keep adding features like anon that other coins have (if we think they are worth while or if users request it enough), but our main focus is to add new ideas that other coins haven't got but more importantly that will make it easier for users and businesses to use and the plan is to tie it all into one simple interface.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: