Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta  (Read 151797 times)
QuadraQ

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:40:22 PM

tim14 has suggested incorporating a community donation function in the wallet to cover rewards, bounties and project costs.

Is it something you can fit in with your current schedule Dev? He mentions that Heavycoin had something that could be used from their wallet involving a voting method that could be adapted to create a system whereby we commit funds that allow people to 'green light' spending based on approval of disbursements being issued, as opposed to simply sending it all to a single person to manage.

I already have something better planned for phase 2 Wink

I do think that general ID is great, so I'm glad the developer is on top of it.
tim14

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:52:12 PM

We hit 1k on polo ! nice !

The total available coin supply on Poloniex at this moment is approx. 389000 BITS. Way, way back in the multipool dumping days (Early June  Smiley)
the supply on Polo was about 1.2-1.5 MIL. Slowly but surely the BITS are finding there way into stronger hands that understand that this coins
potential is wasted sitting on an exchange.
QuadraQ

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:57:10 PM

The total available coin supply on Poloniex at this moment is approx. 389000 BITS. Way, way back in the multipool dumping days (Early June  Smiley)
the supply on Polo was about 1.2-1.5 MIL. Slowly but surely the BITS are finding there way into stronger hands that understand that this coins

Interesting - I wonder what the totals are on Bittrex? I for one have never sold a single bit (Lol  Grin ) because I could tell the developer was the real deal from inception. But I understand that not everyone is in the same boat. As a miner myself, I can understand mining and taking the profits and moving on too.
lohveh

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:58:06 PM

Yup !
It's really cheap even at 1k Smiley
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:04:41 PM

We're now working on a new unseen feature, should have more news in the next week or so.  But won't announce it until it is ready.

Unseen feature is slightly delayed due to a dev pc dyeing and this chain sync issue, still expect 1-2 weeks before I'm ready to announce, not going to let on what it is early and risk somebody else doing it too though.  

I have thought about anon, but i have put that on hold for now as it seems like another "me too" feature, I'll reconsider it after the feature I'm working on now is complete if the community still really wants it.

I'll just leave this here....

... more info coming soon

sneak peak..

It may not be a "game changer" (is anything so far really?), it does make the wallet a whole lot more professional and useful in the real world applications which is the whole point, we can then start pushing it to be taken as a real world payment and it also hooks in to a lot of new plans we have coming not too far in the future.

tim14 has suggested incorporating a community donation function in the wallet to cover rewards, bounties and project costs.

Is it something you can fit in with your current schedule Dev? He mentions that Heavycoin had something that could be used from their wallet involving a voting method that could be adapted to create a system whereby we commit funds that allow people to 'green light' spending based on approval of disbursements being issued, as opposed to simply sending it all to a single person to manage.

tim14

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:18:52 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 08:46:44 PM by tim14

Interesting - I wonder what the totals are on Bittrex? I for one have never sold a single bit (Lol  Grin ) because I could tell the developer was the real deal from inception. But I understand that not everyone is in the same boat. As a miner myself, I can understand mining and taking the profits and moving on too.

I also mined this coin starting within a couple days of launch on majorminer. I appreciated the relatively low diff and extended pow phase. What I quickly found out however, was that I could buy 20X my daily hash output for next to nothing.

EDIT >> Current sell book on Bittrex about 210500 BITS.
QuadraQ

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:36:07 PM

Interesting - I wonder what the totals are on Bittrex? I for one have never sold a single bit (Lol  Grin ) because I could tell the developer was the real deal from inception. But I understand that not everyone is in the same boat. As a miner myself, I can understand mining and taking the profits and moving on too.

I also mined this coin starting within a couple days of launch on majorminer. I appreciated the relatively low diff and extended pow phase. What I quickly found out however, was that I could buy 20X my daily hash output for next to nothing.

Yeah those were the days - lol  Grin
QuadraQ

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:37:56 PM

Dev - Will the new wallet include the ability to broadcast a message to the network like DarkCoin's wallet? Something like that would be invaluable to avoid the sort of wallet conflicts that have been experienced by those who didn't realize they needed to upgrade their wallet program.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:44:11 PM

Soooooo this coin is bringing what to the table??

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
InitialDat

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:45:28 PM

We're now working on a new unseen feature, should have more news in the next week or so.  But won't announce it until it is ready.

Unseen feature is slightly delayed due to a dev pc dyeing and this chain sync issue, still expect 1-2 weeks before I'm ready to announce, not going to let on what it is early and risk somebody else doing it too though.  

I have thought about anon, but i have put that on hold for now as it seems like another "me too" feature, I'll reconsider it after the feature I'm working on now is complete if the community still really wants it.

I'll just leave this here....

... more info coming soon

sneak peak..

It may not be a "game changer" (is anything so far really?), it does make the wallet a whole lot more professional and useful in the real world applications which is the whole point, we can then start pushing it to be taken as a real world payment and it also hooks in to a lot of new plans we have coming not too far in the future.

tim14

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:48:50 PM

Soooooo this coin is bringing what to the table??

Hahahaha, noober with comedy gold  Grin

Please read pages 1 - 50
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 08:50:04 PM

Dev - Will the new wallet include the ability to broadcast a message to the network like DarkCoin's wallet? Something like that would be invaluable to avoid the sort of wallet conflicts that have been experienced by those who didn't realize they needed to upgrade their wallet program.

We already can for updates etc.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:50:07 PM

This coin is great,  but we need some sort of video proof that the donation for the fundation is a success to build trust, something like this:

http://mentelityfoundation.org/?p=609

This is a great idea. Or at least a mention on their web site about the Bitstarcoin donation would really be invaluable. Heck, they could even post up their own BITS wallet address for extra donations. Dev could also send them a certain amount (e.g. 10k) to their confirmed donation address on a weekly basis which people can see publicly. This would also prevent a single sell that could hurt the price while reassuring it's investors that they are receiving the donation on a regular basis. It would feel great supporting a coin that actually does some good and can see it actually happening regularly. Just an idea. Grin

InitialDat

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:51:42 PM

This coin is great,  but we need some sort of video proof that the donation for the fundation is a success to build trust, something like this:

This is a great idea. Or at least a mention on their web site about the Bitstarcoin donation would really be invaluable. Heck, they could even post up their own BITS wallet address for extra donations. Dev could also send them a certain amount (e.g. 10k) to their confirmed donation address on a weekly basis which people can see publicly. This would also prevent a single sell that could hurt the price while reassuring it's investors that they are receiving the donation on a regular basis. It would feel great supporting a coin that actually does some good and can see it actually happening regularly.

Maybe we can go a step further and reach out to the forums and ask for support? Anything for charity is a +1 in my book.
QuadraQ

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:53:53 PM

We already can for updates etc.

Great! Are you going to use that when the new wallet is released? Despite out best efforts on all the social media outlets, there still seem to be some who don't get the message, so an alert directly in the wallet might be the only way to reach these people.
jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:54:25 PM

This coin is great,  but we need some sort of video proof that the donation for the fundation is a success to build trust, something like this:

This is a great idea. Or at least a mention on their web site about the Bitstarcoin donation would really be invaluable. Heck, they could even post up their own BITS wallet address for extra donations. Dev could also send them a certain amount (e.g. 10k) to their confirmed donation address on a weekly basis which people can see publicly. This would also prevent a single sell that could hurt the price while reassuring it's investors that they are receiving the donation on a regular basis. It would feel great supporting a coin that actually does some good and can see it actually happening regularly.

Maybe we can go a step further and reach out to the forums and ask for support? Anything for charity is a +1 in my book.

Once it's setup and confirmed with the foundation and everyone can see that, then it wouldn't be a problem asking for more support.

InitialDat

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:56:46 PM

Once it's setup and confirmed with the foundation and everyone can see that, then it wouldn't be a problem asking for more support.

Maybe start a kickstarter or something equivalent... just an idea. The website is a must.
lohveh

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:58:50 PM

Maybe start a kickstarter or something equivalent... just an idea. The website is a must.

https://www.startjoin.com/
InitialDat

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:00:37 PM

https://www.startjoin.com/

Perfect. Let's wait for Dev's input.
jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:03:07 PM

As there is already an amount that dev has for the charity foundation, it would be best if he can set it up for them (wallets) and get them to post up something on their site. With the public donation address and a dev funded donation address (for visibility) Maybe this is already in the pipeline? =)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: