Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta  (Read 151797 times)
Alexkiddleb

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:51:20 AM

Can we please please please not turn this into one of those other coin threads with people arguing and talking trash to each other. This is a good coin, good community. I'm so sick of it on other coins and really don't want it here.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:52:50 AM

lmao on all this negativity. wow.

patience is hard, isnt it boys. i think cryptodevil pointed in a direction. you all know what is coming, just to blind to see it.

moo to you.

There are just promises of "something" coming up, we don't even know what is coming up. That is all I am asking. Tell us what is coming up
Francecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 11:53:03 AM

Yea FranceCrypto its a conspiracy by investors to crush the price, but the devs not showing up whats coming up is totally legit and acceptable. wow

I'm not saying anybody wants to drive the price down, he admitted he wants to exit.

Just saying that selling 120k coin in one go is a poor exit strategy and will take way longer for him than micro selling that's it.

And yeah, i'm sorry for you the dev is good at coding and not at marketing, and that the coin didn't pump and dumped already.

Have a look at all the new scamclones, lot of shit to play with, they live, pump, dump and die in less than 24 hours. These are what you need for the quick buck

Dev said he doesn't want hype, so why not hype yourself if you feel the need?

thisisit

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:54:04 AM

lmao on all this negativity. wow.

patience is hard, isnt it boys. i think cryptodevil pointed in a direction. you all know what is coming, just to blind to see it.

moo to you.

There are just promises of "something" coming up, we don't even know what is coming up. That is all I am asking. Tell us what is coming up

i think cryptodevil is part of the team. not 100% sure, about 90%. if you read his messages carefully then there is some kind of direct exchange/trade coming up in the wallet.

wonder how this new communication-way is going to work out.

any coin that makes me a profit.
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:55:05 AM

Can we please please please not turn this into one of those other coin threads with people arguing and talking trash to each other. This is a good coin, good community. I'm so sick of it on other coins and really don't want it here.

Why keep a good community in the dark by being so secretive? I smell something foul. Lets assume dev has built something, but he hasnt told anyone about it yet so what if he already dumped his bitstar and simply takes what he built on to another coin instead of Bitstar? If you want a good community, you don't hide things like this. It only makes us suspicious
thisisit

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:56:11 AM

Why keep a good community in the dark by being so secretive? I smell something foul. Lets assume dev has built something, but he hasnt told anyone about it yet so what if he already dumped his bitstar and simply takes what he built on to another coin instead of Bitstar? If you want a good community, you don't hide things like this. It only makes us suspicious

nah, that is the way how YOU think ( but i can understand it from other coins experience perspective ).... i will just patiently wait.

secretive is fine, as long as it works out in the end.

Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:01:33 PM

nah, that is the way how YOU think ( but i can understand it from other coins experience perspective ).... i will just patiently wait.

You all have that scamcoin mentality it's insane lol.

Dev is only speaking, nothing tangible coming, hidden premine dump much? SCAM ! ^^ ...

Don't forget this coin has been around for a while, look at the shitcoinscams, they barely survive 1 week whatever the amount of hype they receive. But they do move a LOT of money.

Now look at the promising coins like monero? never broke 1M satoshi and it will take months until it gets his real price. Same for VRC, took very long for any significant price change. Usually it means the coin has some real value, even if it looks paradoxal.

Alexkiddleb

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:01:52 PM

I've been around this coin since the start and I can honestly say that of all the other coins I have been in or watched, that this dev has always delivered and seems to have some integrity to how he approaches the coin (sorry if you are a she dev).

I'm happy to wait. The dev has released some information and explained his approach to the release.

As a side, I'm pretty sure you can see the address that held the premine and by memory, it hasn't been dumped. Correct me if I am wrong.
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:03:05 PM

Dev is only speaking, nothing tangible coming, hidden premine dump much? SCAM ! ^^ ...

Don't forget this coin has been around for a while, look at the shitcoinscams, they barely survive 1 week whatever the amount of hype they receive. But they do move a LOT of money.

Now look at the promising coins like monero? never broke 1M satoshi and it will take months until it gets his real price. Same for VRC, took very long for any significant price change. Usually it means the coin has some real value, even if it looks paradoxal.

yeah bitstar is a very promising coin please buy the walls. thanks Cheesy
_theone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:03:57 PM

yeah bitstar is a very promising coin please buy the walls. thanks Cheesy

i nearly did eliminate your wall. sorry "wall". you want to see a real wall? nah, i never show my hands. anyways,... choo choo. your "wall" will be eliminated when time is right. just leave it right there, ok?

zzz
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:08:58 PM

Keep fighting guys, we monopolize first page of BCT. Here is you're marketing.  Cool

thisisit

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:09:54 PM

dont like the way this thread is going though.

Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:13:05 PM

Unfortunately any coin with a bit of attention has a thread full of trash and trolls.

Probably means we are not anymore under the radar.

But you are right, let's keep this clean and stop there. I'll ask the dev for more details on the update when he comes online if it's the only way to stop the trashing about the coin Sad

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:16:48 PM

Its pretty bad that I invested a significant amount into this coin and now I am asking for the truth about what's coming up but you guys are trying to make it look like I am the manipulator when you should be supporting me. We don't need this secrecy. Maybe the dev does not have anything coming up and its just a gimmick to dump his coins on us. Its a very legitimate concern

_theone

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:22:08 PM

Its pretty bad that I invested a significant amount into this coin and now I am asking for the truth about what's coming up but you guys are trying to make it look like I am the manipulator when you should be supporting me. We don't need this secrecy. Maybe the dev does not have anything coming up and its just a gimmick to dump his coins on us. Its a very legitimate concern

maybe people know more then you. and that is the last i say about it.

zzz
thisisit

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:23:10 PM

you are not the only one that invested heavily in this coin.

Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:25:56 PM

Honestly if he was to dump on us, he would promote the coin like crazy instead of being quiet coding all day. That's what all scammy dev do : Promises, non-stop marketing, pump, dump, next.

The only fact that the dev is not trying to hype the price in any way should be enough to prove he's not trying to scam you.

He also delivered the first update as promised, as he will the second most probably.

I can't believe people are so suspicious on legit coin, when they fall blindlessly for obvious scams like URO where the dev only cares about the price and hyping the coin with fake documents ...

_theone

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:27:01 PM

Honestly if he was to dump on us, he would promote the coin like crazy instead of being quiet coding all day. That's what all scammy dev do : Promises, non-stop marketing, pump, dump, next.

The only fact that the dev is not trying to hype the price in any way should be enough to prove he's not trying to scam you.

He also delivered the first update as promised, as he will the second most probably.

I can't believe people are so suspicious on legit coin, when they fall blindlessly for obvious scams like URO where the dev only cares about the price and hyping the coin with fake documents ...

he would have dumped already... way back. if he was going to dump. he had enough opportunity for that way back..

zzz
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:27:46 PM

Its good to be suspicious. I have a legit concern. Blind support causes problems.
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:31:34 PM

I understand you are suspicious, I am too with any coin.

But this coin has been around for long enough, and has delivered enough for me not to worry if it's a scam or not, because it's clearly not.

Only thing you have to be worried about as a trader/investor is if the price will skyrocket or not. But that's another concern  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: