Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH  (Read 42846 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:07:28 PM

preorders are a tough sell now.

I rather order a sp10 from them and get it in around 1-2 weeks.   

August ship dates are a tough sell.  So many long time for delivery deals have busted out.

KnC had no problems selling 2 or 3 batches (not sure if CA batch counts as a regular batch or not)  with delivery over 5 months and little updates and nobody complained/thought about difficulty back then. Even now they are offering 3TH for 6k$ and still no clear date except "one month after Batch 2" which would translate to August/September delivery for a much worse $/GH ratio.

yeah but they basically were coming off a grand-slam in the bottom of the ninth inning to win the world series.

By that I mean the Oct-Nov delivery of the Jupiter .  BTC was over 1 k and people such as myself had made good money on their gear.

Now coins are 500 or less.  Asics are a dime a dozen.  Lets be real I can order s-1s today and they will be at my house on Monday.

0.877 a unit  so 10 cost 8.77 btc that is about 4253.45 usd.   I mine 2th in under 4 or 5 days.    add in 700 for power supplies.

so 5k gets me 2th hashing on tues .   this is why you are getting resistance to this sale.

Many of us also see they know how to build the 1.4th sp10 it is a great unit push that on us.

NOW  to be honest my great hope is they are truly mad genius's and all this thread was to  ploy create a group buy for the sp10.  For may delivery at good prices.

So let me get this straight. When the BTC rate is high it's ok to spend the money on pre-orders without thinking and now that BTC rate is down we need to fully stop pre-ordering and just buy in stock items at 3x prices? Personally i don't agree, but if you are ok buying S1s then please go ahead. For me at least i find it very hard to have 1.4 TH in S1s (more cables, a lot of power supplies, no case hardware, much more space etc) while having one SP10 is much easier. Maybe for you those aren't such big problems, for me they are and that's why i would choose SP10 instead of many S1s.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:36:36 PM

i'd like to pull the trigger on this too....but August doesn't sit well...and with 4TH now and with 6TH plus on the way from KNC supposedly end of next week, and S1's readily available (w/ undervolt as future option) Spoondoolies is looking not so tempting.

May/June Delivery times maybe i pull the rapid fire trigger.

Outta ammo for August!
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:45:51 PM

i'd like to pull the trigger on this too....but August doesn't sit well...and with 4TH now and with 6TH plus on the way from KNC supposedly end of next week, and S1's readily available (w/ undervolt as future option) Spoondoolies is looking not so tempting.

Outta ammo for August!

They will have chips in early July, so June delivery is simply impossible. I'm waiting for refunds from KnC. I chosed 5.4TH at 2500W instead of 3TH or 3.3TH at 2100W. I hope you got your home wired ok since you will need around 8000W for those 6TH if you are talking about FrankenJupiters.

Regarding the S1 i stated my view(it can be applied to SP30 too):
If you are ok buying S1s then please go ahead. For me at least i find it very hard to have 1.4 TH in S1s (more cables, a lot of power supplies, no case hardware, much more space etc) while having one SP10 is much easier. Maybe for you those aren't such big problems, for me they are and that's why i would choose SP10 instead of many S1s.

ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:48:28 PM

Many of us also see they know how to build the 1.4th sp10 it is a great unit push that on us.

NOW  to be honest my great hope is they are truly mad genius's and all this thread was to  ploy create a group buy for the sp10.  For may delivery at good prices.
[/quote]

Great idea...SP10 is a proven...existing...good product...!

Hey RoadStress,... could you organize another group buy for SP10 ...Easter is just behind the corner... Wink
sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:56:39 PM

Outta ammo for August!

They will have chips in early July, so June delivery is simply impossible. I'm waiting for refunds from KnC. I chosed 5.4TH at 2500W instead of 3TH or 3.3TH at 2100W. I hope you got your home wired ok since you will need around 8000W for those 6TH if you are talking about FrankenJupiters.

Regarding the S1 i stated my view(it can be applied to SP30 too):
If you are ok buying S1s then please go ahead. For me at least i find it very hard to have 1.4 TH in S1s (more cables, a lot of power supplies, no case hardware, much more space etc) while having one SP10 is much easier. Maybe for you those aren't such big problems, for me they are and that's why i would choose SP10 instead of many S1s.

roadstress, it'll be more like 3 x 1200W per unit, so it will be more like 7500W total, and since my spot used to be a liquor store, each outlet is on its own circuit (due to commercial coolers, think soda/beer etc), so power and A/C is good. What I don't have is TIME.

maybe the SP10 group buy will work out better.
googlemaster1

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

I am really diggin' this deal, but my problem is they offer no possible legal recourse, any guarantees of any kind, and quite frankly pre-ordering under those conditions has got to stop.  I am definitely interested in ordering this miner, no doubt, and maybe multiple, but the bottom line is this:

"3.Delivery; Shipment. Delivery dates communicated or acknowledged by Spondoolies in the Order Confirmation are approximate only, and are dependent upon supply chain interruptions and stoppages, development delays, and other factors. Therefore, Purchaser shall not rely upon, and Spondoolies shall not be liable under whatsoever circumstances for any other estimation statement of expectation when delivery will occur."

What do I have to know that they will make it right if we are royally screwed on the delivery date?  No Plan B?  Any comment on this and I am certainly in for at least 1...

BTC: 15565dcUp4LEWe6KYT7tawMHFRL4cBbFGN
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 01:05:38 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 01:22:40 AM by hardhouseinc

NOW  to be honest my great hope is they are truly mad genius's and all this thread was to  ploy create a group buy for the sp10.  For may delivery at good prices.

Great idea...SP10 is a proven...existing...good product...!

Hey RoadStress,... could you organize another group buy for SP10 ...Easter is just behind the corner... Wink
[/quote]

Could they add in an IMMEDIATE ship ASIC for the buyers for a small addition?

How about they throw in an SP10 with this that ships IN MAY to every buyer for another $1000.

On their site, better together is $12,995, A SINGLE SP30 Yukon is 13,995.
We are buying OVER 50 ASICs here so I think for them to throw in the same promotion here would probably
get us more buyers.

What if for an extra $1000 they throw in a SP10 to ship IN MAY once you pay in full?
This would give us some IMMEDIATE hashing for a small additional fee.
Then, maybe commit to ship an extra FREE SP10 if there are any shipping delays.  
Say one FREE SP10 each month they are late.
I think this would be an act of good faith and get the community behind them.

RoadStress and Spondoolies-Tech, please post your thoughts.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:33:44 AM

I am really diggin' this deal, but my problem is they offer no possible legal recourse, any guarantees of any kind, and quite frankly pre-ordering under those conditions has got to stop.  I am definitely interested in ordering this miner, no doubt, and maybe multiple, but the bottom line is this:

"3.Delivery; Shipment. Delivery dates communicated or acknowledged by Spondoolies in the Order Confirmation are approximate only, and are dependent upon supply chain interruptions and stoppages, development delays, and other factors. Therefore, Purchaser shall not rely upon, and Spondoolies shall not be liable under whatsoever circumstances for any other estimation statement of expectation when delivery will occur."

What do I have to know that they will make it right if we are royally screwed on the delivery date?  No Plan B?  Any comment on this and I am certainly in for at least 1...

Until now even this "legal recourse" that you are talking about didn't make BFL go out of business. They are still taking pre-order money for the Monarch which was supposed to release in November/December. Nothing happened with Labcoin and Terrahash(as far as i know), nothing happened with Cointerra and their under spec miner. Maybe HashFast will face some problems, but it seems that for the moment they are doing just fine by selling customer chips to 3rd party suppliers. Going the legal way is very time and money consuming and considering that Bitcoin is something that the legal system wasn't prepared for you might face a lot of problems by going this route too. I would agree with the legal recourse if BFL was out of business and Sonny and Inaba were behind bars, but while in theory this might sound ok, in reality things are a bit different.

I would like to offer you a deal, but i want to make it only for you and it won't happen again and i don't want to have any influence for the rest of the group buy. I can offer to support your losses by fully repaying you in case of non-delivery in August. It's not much and it's only my word. I would get the scammer tag if i don't pay you and my reputation here will be over. You will need to agree it first and then after I post "I agree" it will be binding for me. I reserve the right to not agree it if there will be a lot of people that will complain that i'm trying to gather more units and if i feel that it's the wrong thing to do it, although until now this Group Buy is doing just fine.

I can't post any thoughts regarding that because only Spondoolies Tech cand make that decision, but man you really want some SP10s right?

News:
I have updated the OP with the number of units that we got plus i have raised the maximum number of reservations to 1100 in case there are some customers that won't pay. The number of the units for August will still be 1000. If there is a way to add a countdown timer just let me know.

hardhouseinc

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 01:41:41 AM

I am really diggin' this deal, but my problem is they offer no possible legal recourse, any guarantees of any kind, and quite frankly pre-ordering under those conditions has got to stop.  I am definitely interested in ordering this miner, no doubt, and maybe multiple, but the bottom line is this:

What do I have to know that they will make it right if we are royally screwed on the delivery date?  No Plan B?  Any comment on this and I am certainly in for at least 1...

Until now even this "legal recourse" that you are talking about didn't make BFL go out of business. They are still taking pre-order money for the Monarch which was supposed to release in November/December. Nothing happened with Labcoin and Terrahash(as far as i know), nothing happened with Cointerra and their under spec miner. Maybe HashFast will face some problems, but it seems that for the moment they are doing just fine by selling customer chips to 3rd party suppliers. Going the legal way is very time and money consuming and considering that Bitcoin is something that the legal system wasn't prepared for you might face a lot of problems by going this route too. I would agree with the legal recourse if BFL was out of business and Sonny and Inaba were behind bars, but while in theory this might sound ok, in reality things are a bit different.

I would like to offer you a deal, but i want to make it only for you and it won't happen again and i don't want to have any influence for the rest of the group buy. I can offer to support your losses by fully repaying you in case of non-delivery in August. It's not much and it's only my word. I would get the scammer tag and my reputation here will be over. You will need to agree it first and then after I post "I agree" it will be binding for me. I reserve the right to not agree it if there will be a lot of people that will complain that i'm trying to gather more units, although until now this Group Buy is doing just fine.

I can't post any thoughts regarding that because only Spondoolies Tech cand make that decision, but man you really want some SP10s right?

News:
I have updated the OP with the number of units that we got plus i have raised the maximum number of reservations to 1100 in case there are some customers that won't pay. The number of the units for August will still be 1000. If there is a way to add a countdown timer just let me know.

OK, I can agree to that.

I dont need ALOT of SP10s.  Id just like one in May to get to hashing Immediately while waiting.  Maybe even 2 at 1K each.
I thought the extra SP10 in case of delays would be a good act of good faith in the part of Spondoolies-Tech, and for them at $1000 extra in the
"better together" bundle, it seems like a good act of good faith for the company, and a good "Plan-B" as the earlier person posted for us to get
something now and later in case of delays.  It gives us a reason to get behind them, and a motivation for them to ship on time.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
paranoidx

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:03:24 AM

When I send my .1 btc per unit, will I be told what position in the queue I'm in??
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:09:42 AM

When I send my .1 btc per unit, will I be told what position in the queue I'm in??

I can tell you that of course. Right now you will be the 198th. You should hurry in order to secure the earliest shipping time! Payment will be required after we gather 250 units so just go ahead.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:20:19 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 02:42:48 AM by Bicknellski

I am very interested in this for our FRC group that buy and mine collectively on Joe's Pool. Let me see what they think I am pretty sure we'd be interested. Just need a place we all agree to host a few of these. 197 SOLD already in a day holy crap need to hurry I guess.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:24:58 AM

Does a bitmain USB miner count as a 10% reduction?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:39:11 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 04:02:09 AM by Bicknellski

http://gifcountdown.com/

Roadstress... there is your clock you can edit there and post yours in the OP.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:43:38 AM

206 units now... just 45 to go!
https://blockchain.info/address/14m389VKt1zTGsoLzzSmSP36fHuLjH3fBq

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:27:28 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 06:04:23 AM by raskul

ramped in (after 30 mins hashing on full power draw - my most recent purchase (SP10 batch 2)
not too shabby Spondoolies!

and 1.49TH/s in the UI;

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:39:19 AM

i am also in with one.

thanks to bitmine.ch, i would be in with 5 or so, but they held my money hostage :-)
hardhouseinc

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 11:22:23 AM

Im very curious of the person purchasing 185 units.

I just saw this request came out of Washington.

https://blockchain.info/tx/ae51910a67ee6f2c74a89919a824fec4177e92144ecef71f0ed707284f8b27b3

Any bets that is this guy??

http://www.coindesk.com/inside-north-americas-8m-bitcoin-mining-operation/

He runs all Bitfury cards and for the money, these are WAY more profitable.

Sir, if this is you let me know.  Id like to set up a 1PH/s plus operation in Minot North Dakota where
electricity is under 2C per KWH!!!

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 11:28:48 AM

Already posted in our thread, posting it here again:

We're happy to announce that we've secured a deal with a high quality data center in Central WA for ultra cheap long term hosting. US bundles customers (50 units or more, SP10 or SP30) are invited to contact us at sales@spondoolies-tech.com for details

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
helmax

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:32:30 AM

i want know if will have ROI in this product? anyone can tell me

looking job
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: