Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH  (Read 42836 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto_Cumbrian

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:02:51 PM

Question on Hosting.

Will there be any additional costs if Hosting is chosen for 6 Months, e.g any import duty or shipping to the DC.

Also the free shipping or 1 month free hosting, is that added onto a 6 month hosting package making it 7 Months or will a 6 month package be charged at 5 months+ 1 month free. 

Thanks

C_C

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:21:13 PM

I'd love to buy few of SP30 but unfortunatelly I have to wait for the refund from competitor first. I applied for refund 7 days ago and they are supposed to refund it to me within next 21 days :/
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:56:00 PM

Question on Hosting.

Will there be any additional costs if Hosting is chosen for 6 Months, e.g any import duty or shipping to the DC.

Also the free shipping or 1 month free hosting, is that added onto a 6 month hosting package making it 7 Months or will a 6 month package be charged at 5 months+ 1 month free. 

Thanks

C_C

The first additional cost is the setup fee of $100. I don't have the rest of the details yet, but they will be set until then.

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:48:45 PM

I'd love to buy few of SP30 but unfortunatelly I have to wait for the refund from competitor first. I applied for refund 7 days ago and they are supposed to refund it to me within next 21 days :/

i know the feeling.
I reckon these competitors are holding back refunds for the sole purpose of stopping us buying from Spondoolies.

well, i'm a patient man, and it makes me all the more determined.  Tongue

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:18:30 PM

Yes, you may be right. I am waiting for a refund from BitMine and HashF*ck.
I already accepted the reality that fraudsters from HF won't give me back my money since I applied for a refund in January.
I applied for a refund from BitMine a week ago and they have 30 day deadtime policy to process the refund. They will probably wait until last moment but they will defo refund it as they refunded all people before.

By the way. For how long is the above SP30 offer extended?
raskul

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:35:06 PM

~ 5 days left i think (without looking)

RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:36:40 PM

30 April 23:55.

bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:13:48 PM

I can confirm that Roadstress is a great guy, and SP is very excited to be working with him on this GB. Their offices are pretty cool as well Smiley
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:28:41 PM

I can confirm that Roadstress is a great guy, and SP is very excited to be working with him on this GB. Their offices are pretty cool as well Smiley

Thank you.

BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:36:46 PM

Thanks
Ok, so I have few mroe days to send btc. And how much time do I have after that to transfer payment?
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 12:12:06 AM

Thanks
Ok, so I have few mroe days to send btc. And how much time do I have after that to transfer payment?

You should get a link and coupon from the company to give special pricing.
You can pay in BTC automatically from the order page.
Its very easy.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:35:20 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 04:39:57 AM by Bicknellski

276 x $4500 = $1,242,000

Decent little group buy right?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:29:20 AM

A nice August-sales number.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:48:31 AM

It is a nice number, but keep in mind that developing a 28nm ASIC typically costs around 2-5M$.
(Engineering, mask costs, first production run etc.)

Since this is only a relatively simple die shrink, the exact number might be a little smaller.

The higher the sales of spondoolies, the faster they will recover their NRE costs, and the cheaper the devices and chips will be for consumers in the future.

In this groupbuy you can essentially get the units for a price of an institutional customer who actually buys 50+ units for himself, so this is pretty neat and keeps us smaller miners able to compete.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 08:43:43 AM

In this groupbuy you can essentially get the units for a price of an institutional customer who actually buys 50+ units for himself, so this is pretty neat and keeps us smaller miners able to compete.
That's exactly the idea

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:22:24 AM

I'm still hesitating to pull the trigger and join this group buy. Pre-order again, we should have past this stage in Bitcoin already.
Great price, hosting possible, quality hardware, most responsive company, etc.... I admit it couldn't be better!

My only concern is the network's growth, even if it the absolute percentage is slowing down since a while.
Going with KfC in the past offered at least the possibility for a refund, so not much too loose.

Those who want to make the bigger part of the profit (manufacturer) should also somehow take more of the risks imho.
Until August so much can happen like chinese bumbing out cheap hardware until there is no more profit.
I mean why should they stop production as long as it is profitable. In the past weeks/months new generations were developed and produced - therefore I assume the growth has slowed down a bit as you do not increase production while next-gen is close.
Then you replace old stuff and increase production. Then network grows again very very fast..

so in short and spicy
Profit: yes, please, here
Risk: where's our customer ? S/he takes care of this part.

With the opportunity of a refund, or in case of massive diff increases rendering it a loss more hardware for the same money or at least additional hardware for a very good price, or some other risk-sharing option, there would be lots of additional customers I guess.

Nevertheless thumbs up for Spondoolies and RoadStress for this incredible deal breaking the $1 per GH/s barrier !!

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
raskul

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:27:45 AM

Cry    i wish i hadn't put this thread on my watch list now... tic tock tic tock - still waiting on this damn refund.

btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:30:31 AM

Cry    i wish i hadn't put this thread on my watch list now... tic tock tic tock - still waiting on this damn refund.

Isn't there an opportunity of a partial payment ? I remember something like this..
If so, it shouldn't be too hard to convince a close friend to borrow you some money until the refund hits your account ?

Just a thought meant to be helpful, please take it a such.

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
raskul

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:37:22 AM

Cry    i wish i hadn't put this thread on my watch list now... tic tock tic tock - still waiting on this damn refund.

Isn't there an opportunity of a partial payment ? I remember something like this..
If so, it shouldn't be too hard to convince a close friend to borrow you some money until the refund hits your account ?

Just a thought meant to be helpful, please take it a such.

thanks, personally i'd rather not borrow anything... you know as well as I, that my refund (rhymes with 'last') may never actually transpire and i'd be up shit creek. I will wait, i'm a patient man... and all my life i've known some form of truth in the old phrase, 'good things come to those who wait'.

the rig was a 3-way purchase with my mum and brother-in-law, and I've bought an SP10, which is currently in my mum's garage mining for all three of us - as my way of an apology for having the lack of sense in suggesting we went with (rhymes with 'last) to buy a new rig.

also, i've finally powered down everything else, just today - my bfl singles were barely breaking even now and the BE cubes were switched off last week. the small amount they were hashing seemed insignificant compared to the beast that is the SP10.

ADD: SP10, is by far the best miner i've had the good fortune to own. I can't give enough praise on the build of it.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:51:25 AM

I'm still hesitating to pull the trigger and join this group buy. Pre-order again, we should have past this stage in Bitcoin already.
Great price, hosting possible, quality hardware, most responsive company, etc.... I admit it couldn't be better!

My only concern is the network's growth, even if it the absolute percentage is slowing down since a while.
Going with KfC in the past offered at least the possibility for a refund, so not much too loose.

Those who want to make the bigger part of the profit (manufacturer) should also somehow take more of the risks imho.
Until August so much can happen like chinese bumbing out cheap hardware until there is no more profit.
I mean why should they stop production as long as it is profitable. In the past weeks/months new generations were developed and produced - therefore I assume the growth has slowed down a bit as you do not increase production while next-gen is close.
Then you replace old stuff and increase production. Then network grows again very very fast..

so in short and spicy
Profit: yes, please, here
Risk: where's our customer ? S/he takes care of this part.

With the opportunity of a refund, or in case of massive diff increases rendering it a loss more hardware for the same money or at least additional hardware for a very good price, or some other risk-sharing option, there would be lots of additional customers I guess.

Nevertheless thumbs up for Spondoolies and RoadStress for this incredible deal breaking the $1 per GH/s barrier !!

The reason for taking pre-orders was discussed at length. See previous posts.
At those costs, we simply can't take partial payment. You can go with the Farmer's choice partial payment option.

Regarding the Chinese and hash-rate growth, time will tell. For now, we're the only one with sub 0.5 Watt / GHs design at the system level.
We can't foresee that future, but we think that it's an excellent deal. Ordering now and you'll get above 5.4 TH/s in less than 3.5 months

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: