Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 04:52:07 PM

By the way.. I mentioned on the Karma FB page that we could have 500,000,000 in bounties for development.

Scratch that.. I'll keep my Karma and use BTC.

I'm willing to front mid-$xx,xxx in BTC towards Karma development if we can get things going again. (Properly)

I don't have much free time to fark around these days, but I do have time to make sure things get done (and people are paid).

That is.. if people are still interested in seeing Karma succeed.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 04:57:04 PM

By the way.. I mentioned on the Karma FB page that we could have 500,000,000 in bounties for development.

I'm willing to front mid-$xx,xxx in BTC towards Karma development if we can get things going again. (Properly)

I don't have much free time to fark around these days, but I do have time to make sure things get done (and people are paid).

Will PM you soon, as you know I've followed Karma from the very start - been working on my own projects / events for quite some time but keeping all my Karma. We need a plan, ideas and a way forward.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

I noticed there is some activity on Yobit for Karma.

Please note that the work here has never been PnD. From what I know about most of the old faces here, the good work has been all about community and purpose rather than money.

What's more interesting for me is a slow and steady rise over the next 6+ months as we get development going again and pumping new life back into the coin, consolidate the vision, lay out the plan, update the wallets, etc.

I'm hoping for at least 20 satoshis in January 2018, conservatively. (If we go the route of the wallet browser plugin, I think 50+ is very possible)

"Slow and steady wins the race"

What is the current price?
Exchanges list it at 1 satoshi, but almost no one is willing to buy at that price.

You said you see KarmaToken as a derivative of Karmacoin.
How so?

Really? I am seeing 10-20 trades every minute on Yobit. Unless I'm reading it wrong Smiley

Karma will always be Karma. Every crypto is a derivative of Bitcoin. This is good for the ecosystem, but Bitcoin is still Bitcoin. It's good that Karma has derivatives. It means people care about Karma.

Personally, I'm only interested in Karma, not any derivative. Though of course I would be willing to lend help to other projects where I am able.

For me, Karma is a $500 million coin, minimum. I wouldn't be on this thread if I didn't believe it had the potential. You can look at the current price and see it is only on one exchange but I see much more than that.

I remember looking at Bitcoin when it was on 0 exchanges and you could purchase 300 BTC for under $1 via PayPal.

Potential.

ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:06:01 PM

I noticed there is some activity on Yobit for Karma.

Please note that the work here has never been PnD. From what I know about most of the old faces here, the good work has been all about community and purpose rather than money.

What's more interesting for me is a slow and steady rise over the next 6+ months as we get development going again and pumping new life back into the coin, consolidate the vision, lay out the plan, update the wallets, etc.

I'm hoping for at least 20 satoshis in January 2018, conservatively. (If we go the route of the wallet browser plugin, I think 50+ is very possible)

"Slow and steady wins the race"

What is the current price?
Exchanges list it at 1 satoshi, but almost no one is willing to buy at that price.

You said you see KarmaToken as a derivative of Karmacoin.
How so?

Really? I am seeing 10-20 trades every minute on Yobit. Unless I'm reading it wrong Smiley

Karma will always be Karma. Every crypto is a derivative of Bitcoin. This is good for the ecosystem, but Bitcoin is still Bitcoin. It's good that Karma has derivatives. It means people care about Karma.

Personally, I'm only interested in Karma, not any derivative. Though of course I would be willing to lend help to other projects where I am able.

For me, Karma is a $500 million coin, minimum. I wouldn't be on this thread if I didn't believe it had the potential. You can look at the current price and see it is only on one exchange but I see much more than that.

I remember looking at Bitcoin when it was on 0 exchanges and you could purchase 300 BTC for under $1 via PayPal.

Potential.

That volume is recent.
As of today...

Because it has been close to 0 in the last weeks/months...

I agree with you about the potential.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 05:06:50 PM

Will PM you soon, as you know I've followed Karma from the very start - been working on my own projects / events for quite some time but keeping all my Karma. We need a plan, ideas and a way forward.

Sounds good.

I'm all for a singular vision and CEO (not me). I know it kind of goes against the spirit of Karma, but if we really want things to progress at more than a snail's pace, we need somebody responsible for everything.

We can save democracy for another time. But folks are here for two reasons: 1) do good things; 2) make shitloads of money (so we can do bad things lol)

Let's make this happen!

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 05:35:44 PM

The Karma coins in the Cryptsy wallet have apparently been claimed by someone: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=447657.msg18561842#msg18561842

Anyone care to step forward about this? I didn't see it mentioned in the threads.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:16:21 PM

East, would you like to fix the OP or do you need something for that? It has some out-dated stuff.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

I've just registered Karmacoin.net. Just in case we decide to use it in future. But it would be nice to have a place to download wallets, so perhaps I will throw up a page in a few days.

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:07:04 PM

Karma Token on counterparty is still trading, the official news from dev was that KARMA would be traded for KARMA TOKEN on Counterparty.

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 08:13:21 PM

I've just registered Karmacoin.net. Just in case we decide to use it in future. But it would be nice to have a place to download wallets, so perhaps I will throw up a page in a few days.

Will set up some free hosting on CryptoCloudHosting.org if you like?

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Brianc

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:34:02 AM

So, is this the same karma? https://yobit.net/en/trade/KARMA/BTC
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:46:08 AM

The swedes are still running karma site http://www.givekarma.net/ . I still own the www.karmacoin.me domain and i forward it to their. Wallets are online there. well something is off. but if you scroll. you can find direct downloads of wallets.

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:47:06 AM

Karma Token on counterparty is still trading, the official news from dev was that KARMA would be traded for KARMA TOKEN on Counterparty.

This karma and that token have only one thing in common. Easteagle.

other wise two different thing.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:49:01 AM

So, is this the same karma? https://yobit.net/en/trade/KARMA/BTC

yes, this is the same karma of this thread and what Kosmost is talking about.

also traded here https://alcurex.com/#KARM-BTC
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 01:45:08 AM

Will set up some free hosting on CryptoCloudHosting.org if you like?

Thanks. Already have hosting. Will reply by pm soon.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 01:46:59 AM

Any idea who has the password for 'karmateam' now? The password has been changed. 'Karmateam' hasn't posted for 2 years, and I'd like to take over the account.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 01:51:42 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 02:23:28 AM by kosmost

The swedes are still running karma site http://www.givekarma.net/ . I still own the www.karmacoin.me domain and i forward it to their. Wallets are online there. well something is off. but if you scroll. you can find direct downloads of wallets.

It would be nice to have an updated site. Do you know if the person who owns the site posts here?

We need someone who gets things done and is active. I'm willing to take some responsibility, as I see Karma hasn't seen much activity for a while. But it's great that there have been some developments and the community is still alive.

I'd like to take over the Karmateam account, put up a new website, assign myself the role of Chairman of the Board, outline the vision for Karmacoin, look for a CEO to execute, a dev to develop the vision, and start making good things happen. (Anyone else is welcome to do these things, but nothing much has happened yet.)

Let's make Karma great again Smiley Any objections?

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:39:36 AM

Any idea who has the password for 'karmateam' now? The password has been changed. 'Karmateam' hasn't posted for 2 years, and I'd like to take over the account.

Up until today. it was me and EastEagle. but since its clear he dropped this and is working on karma token, i reset everything and i control everything as of right now.

It's up to the community here to decide. Don't take this personal, but your just showing up now and asking for a take over abruptly. Now it's not like i am putting any work on karma here so if you can get users to agree to you can take the control again.

Hope you understand.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:47:32 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 04:39:47 AM by kosmost

Up until today. it was me and EastEagle. but since its clear he dropped this and is working on karma token, i reset everything and i control everything as of right now.

It's up to the community here to decide. Don't take this personal, but your just showing up now and asking for a take over abruptly. Now it's not like i am putting any work on karma here so if you can get users to agree to you can take the control again.

Hope you understand.

No worries, as I understand. I trust you to control it if you want to keep control. Or we could go back to sharing, as we had before. I just wanted it to be someone active so we can get things done, make updates, etc.

Karma needs action.

Do you know who has the Cryptsy wallet now?

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:57:24 AM

Hope you understand.

by the way, the reason I hadn't posted is because the community turned against me because I shut down Karmashares (because new IRS regulations basically implied that it was illegal, and no one else was willing to take responsibility for it).

For those who aren't aware, the details are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=447657.msg19187783#msg19187783

If we want to get to a $100 million market cap, I'm your man.

Can I be trusted? My history shows that I can.

Am I passionate about Karma? My history shows that I am.

Will every community member agree with my proposals and actions? No. There isn't supposed to be a clear consensus. That's not the way business works, and Karma is a business (whether or not you like it). There should only be:

1) doing good things
2) keeping it simple
3) haveing a clear vision
4) developing a plan from that vision
5) executing on the plan
6) making lots of speculators happy
7) keeping the community (and users) happy

Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: