Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
Je_Rinpoche

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:33:51 AM

So, now if the investment committee of the Khyentse Foundation is interested in my today's proposal, no more worries about the future of karma. If not, it will take some time but if karma is still there, I'll be back with some slower concrete solutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:42:19 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 02:21:04 PM by Tara11

What happened with the swapped coins? I sent 522000 karmas.

Edit: Don't worry guys. I'm figuring out what happened with them. I still have some karmas. I'm happy with them.
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 03:40:21 PM

Happy Father's Day (for the fathers out there)  Smiley

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

For those of you who'd like to make up for some of your losses* the Good Karma ethereum token (symbol: GOOD) is priced fairly cheap, in consideration for our troubles here at Karma classic.

Bitcoin used to be cheap, too  Grin

*though you only lose value when you sell, as you still have the same number of coins

tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:35:14 PM

For those of you who'd like to make up for some of your losses* the Good Karma ethereum token (symbol: GOOD) is priced fairly cheap, in consideration for our troubles here at Karma classic.

Bitcoin used to be cheap, too  Grin

*though you only lose value when you sell, as you still have the same number of coins

Priced very cheap... you mean people will be able to swap their KARMA coins for GOOD for free, correct? or will you steal some money and will you be the only scammer that will make profit out of this scam?

Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:54:39 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 06:06:28 PM by Alphi

Bitcoin used to be cheap, too  Grin

Priced very cheap... you mean people will be able to swap their KARMA coins for GOOD for free, correct? or will you steal some money and will you be the only scammer that will make profit out of this scam?

There is no such thing as a free swap.. you are giving up one kind of worthless token for another kind of worthless token.

The tokens only have value when they can be exchanged for goods and services.

This is why I do not support or invest in coin swaps and I advise people to always do their due diligence before investing in unverified tokens.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 06:01:51 PM

Bitcoin used to be cheap, too  Grin

There is no such thing as a free swap.. you are giving up one kind of worthless token for another kind of worthless token.

The tokens only have value when they can be exchanged for goods and services.

This is why I do not support coin swaps and I advise people to always think very carefully before investing in tokens.

I think you got this wrong, from what I understand Kosmos is the owner of the new token he created on ETH and is selling it on that Eather Exchange but he is not swapping it from what I understand. I'm trying to save the old KARMA which is 1 SAT right now on Yobit there is 11BTC sitting there at 1SAT but only 1 other person wants to help so I don't know if I'm going to try to save it unless we get more people otherwise the coin is dead.

But again I dont' think you can trade your old one for the new you have to buy them from the new owners who are selling them right now at least that is what I understnad and if i'm wrong please explain so I can learn.

thank you and I hope we can save the old KARMA.

By the way Kosmos is calling his new Karma by the token GOOD . hope that helps.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Alphi

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:21:53 PM

I think you got this wrong, from what I understand Kosmos is the owner of the new token he created on ETH and is selling it on that Eather Exchange but he is not swapping it from what I understand.

If one cannot purchase or swap it for KARM then its is not relevant to this thread.

I'm trying to save the old KARMA which is 1 SAT right now on Yobit there is 11BTC sitting there at 1SAT but only 1 other person wants to help so I don't know if I'm going to try to save it unless we get more people otherwise the coin is dead.

One cannot save a coin by pushing to have it listed on dodgy exchanges.. people gambling on exchanges and having their coins stolen is exactly what killed this coin in the first place. (first mintpal and then cryptsy)
The definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting a different outcome.

The coin needs to have its fundamentals fixed and have a healthy community grow around it where people can exchange the coin for goods and services before it can be relisted on exchanges and expect ANY kind of liquidity.

Anything else is just pushing shit up hill.. *pardon my french*

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

I think you got this wrong, from what I understand Kosmos is the owner of the new token he created on ETH and is selling it on that Eather Exchange but he is not swapping it from what I understand.

If one cannot purchase or swap it for KARM then its is not relevant to this thread.

I'm trying to save the old KARMA which is 1 SAT right now on Yobit there is 11BTC sitting there at 1SAT but only 1 other person wants to help so I don't know if I'm going to try to save it unless we get more people otherwise the coin is dead.

You can't save a coin by pushing to have it listed on dodgy exchanges.. people gambling on exchanges and having their coins stolen is exactly what killed this coin in the first place. (first mintpal and then cryptsy)
The definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting a different outcome.

The coin needs to have its fundamentals fixed and have a healthy community grow around it where people can exchange the coin for goods and services before it can be relisted on exchanges and expect ANY kind of liquidity.

I'm not swapping anything or pushing anything on a dodjy exchange the original KARMA is listed there the new KARMA (GOOD) which is owned by someone else (not me) is being sold by them on some EATHER exhcange and I have nothing to do with that coin i have not created it or own it. I have a very few old KARMa but if I keep getting this type of Bad carma from people then screw it there are other coins to deal with I don't need bad karma to deal with.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tinaken_v

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:04:19 PM

You can't save a coin by pushing to have it listed on dodgy exchanges.. people gambling on exchanges and having their coins stolen is exactly what killed this coin in the first place. (first mintpal and then cryptsy)

I'm not swapping anything or pushing anything on a dodjy exchange the original KARMA is listed there the new KARMA (GOOD) which is owned by someone else (not me) is being sold by them on some EATHER exhcange and I have nothing to do with that coin i have not created it or own it. I have a very few old KARMa but if I keep getting this type of Bad carma from people then screw it there are other coins to deal with I don't need bad karma to deal with.

Button line. He is creating a new coin and using the name of KARMA to profit himself and not the community at all, and then he will disappear again for 3 years?

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 09:46:53 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 10:03:23 PM by kosmost

to anyone that is aggressively complaining without doing anything to help Karma...

I have you on ignore. It's a waste of time, unfortunately.

that's BAD Karma.

or maybe direct your frustration at the person who controls Karma's largest wallet (with stolen coins that do not belong to her) and doesn't care about the community at all?

Just a thought.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 09:48:45 PM

Shall we become more productive and talk more specifically about how to improve Karma?

Alphi

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:05:26 PM

I'm not swapping anything or pushing anything on a dodjy exchange

I didn't mean you personally I meant that in the third person. This community (if there even is one) cannot keep continuing to make the same mistakes over and over again.

The coin is currently not trading on yobit because it is worth far less than 1 satoshi and at that price only gamblers and reckless people are willing to purchase it.

It is worth far less than 1 satoshi because:
     A) there are far too many coins in circulation and
     B) all efforts to date have been focused on coin speculation rather than using it as a currency for goods and services.

For gods sakes bitcoin did not even begin to make any traction until people could use it for something other than gambling.

some of the very first items ever purchased with bitcoins were socks and coffee.
So if you want to improve the value of Karma then I would suggest selling small items like socks and coffee.

utility is what this coin is lacking and so it will stay practically worthless until people start actually using it.

Its not rocket science.. its just economics 101.

PS. If you want some good ideas on how to revive a coin then just take a look at what EMC2 are doing. The value of EMC2 has gone up more than 10 times since the crapsty crash and yet Karma has barely even budged an inch. This is because they are actually trying to build services that use EMC2. Whether or not they actually succeed is a different story, but people want to see progres and that is why they are backing it with their hard earned coin.

tinaken_v

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:15:35 PM

to anyone that is aggressively complaining without doing anything to help Karma...

I have you on ignore. It's a waste of time, unfortunately.

that's BAD Karma.

or maybe direct your frustration at the person who controls Karma's largest wallet (with stolen coins that do not belong to her) and doesn't care about the community at all?

Just a thought.

Or to the person that will create a new coin for a small price and steal our BTC ... just a thought....

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 10:15:38 PM

I didn't mean you personally I meant that in the third person. This community (if there even is one) cannot keep continuing to make the same mistakes over and over again.

The coin is currently not trading on yobit because it is worth far less than 1 satoshi and at that price only gamblers and reckless people are willing to purchase it.

B) all efforts to date have been focused on coin speculation rather than using it as a currency for goods and services.

For gods sakes bitcoin did not even begin to make any traction until people could use it for something other than gambling.

some of the very first items ever purchased with bitcoins were socks and coffee.
So if you want to improve the value of Karma then I would suggest selling small items like socks and coffee.

utility is what this coin is lacking and so it will stay practically worthless until people start actually using it.

PS. If you want some good ideas on how to revive a coin then just take a look at what EMC2 are doing. The value of EMC2 has gone up more than 10 times since the crapsty crash and yet Karma has barely even budged an inch. This is because they are actually trying to build services that use EMC2. Whether or not they actually succeed is a different story, but people want to see progres and that is why they are backing it with their hard earned coin.

Yes. It would probably make sense to push for LTC pairing on YoBit, to get it trading again.

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:49:13 AM

Yes. It would probably make sense to push for LTC pairing on YoBit, to get it trading again.

And how do we make that happen?

tinaken_v

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:38:36 AM

SCAMMER ALERT : WATCH OUT FOR KOSMOST!!! HE IS REMOVING POSTS ON HIS THREAD AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY (AND DISAPPEAR AGAIN WITH YOUR MONEY)!

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:32:22 PM

Your posts are being removed AND REPORTED TO the system moderator because you fail to abide by the rules of Bitcointalk and the forum in question.

You can't just come into a forum and say whatever you want. There are guidelines. In addition to bitcointalk rules and my coin's community guidelines from the OP, the top of the first page says, "This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic."

Why are you so obsessed with me? Are you a stalker?

You continue to yell that everything is a scam all while ignoring the scam I have outlined on these pages. Yet, you have 0 evidence for anything and ignore the evidence I have presented that rests on the Karma classic blockchain. I can only think that you are the moderator of this topic in disguise.

Please, be more reasonable. And enough with the unnecessary drama.

Now you have a better idea why I created "Good" Karma. It's because of posts like yours, unfortunately. I will not hesitate to delete those kinds of posts.

you truly believe i have cryptsy coins, while i keep saying i don't.

you truly believe i have 30-40 billions of coins. i don't

you truly believe i have being using the Mintpal coins to my own advantage. i haven't

you truly believe everyone here confronting you is my account. they are not

Seriously man. Get a grip.  I think you have lost touch of reality here and are only focusing to prove me a scammer. You're willing to burn everyone just to prove you are right.

That's you own downfall man. you are not used to being told no. You call it a mystery, i call it frustration. you can't take a simple explanation of why you wont get the explanation of the mintpal coin. You have chosen to ignore all the previous relations and peg me as a scammer. You have made up a narrative about me as a thief. now your accusing me of socketpupets. Projecting much?  maybe this how you deal things. i don't.

Mintapl coin do not belong to anyone but their owner. the coins will be burned because only %92.3 were return to users. The database i had (users accounts and coin info ) compared to the wallet coin (total coins in the wallet) made is so that if anyone tried to claim their coins, i could only return so much before they went out. Since to keep it fair we decided with %92.3. this would make it possible to return everyone coins.  Which of course they didnt. 3/4 have been claimed. Some never bother to file a claim. some never bothered to reply to emails. some didnt care for the %2.3. Some told me to keep theirs. which i wont, it will be part of the burned coins. if i were to run with everyone coins, would you think for over two years users would be coming here complaining?

if you have bothered to allow time for me to explain i might have shared a lot more info. but you were so eager to shame me here. Together with focusing on coin price, you made it obvious your looking for a pump hype.

You have done nothing but stir this place up ever since you showed up. Your only point of defense is "no one has done anything, so move away" , "Stolen coins, how could you all let this happen. let me fix this" Meanwhile you already have mad up you mind and open a worthless ether token. regardless of anyone opinion or fair voting, but yet disguise your messages here like they have a voice. Keep coming here and continuing the pot stirring. build and burn bridges in one paragraph. 

Why are you back? Did some of your other bag holdings blew up? was it reddcoin? Ldoge? potcoin? mooncoin? want to repeat the same here? Missing out on that sweet ROI?

Seriously,what are you even offering to karma X11 here?

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:18:09 PM

Your posts are being removed AND REPORTED TO the system moderator because you fail to abide by the rules of Bitcointalk and the forum in question.

You can't just come into a forum and say whatever you want. There are guidelines. In addition to bitcointalk rules and my coin's community guidelines from the OP, the top of the first page says, "This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic."

Why are you so obsessed with me? Are you a stalker?

You continue to yell that everything is a scam all while ignoring the scam I have outlined on these pages. Yet, you have 0 evidence for anything and ignore the evidence I have presented that rests on the Karma classic blockchain. I can only think that you are the moderator of this topic in disguise.

Please, be more reasonable. And enough with the unnecessary drama.

Now you have a better idea why I created "Good" Karma. It's because of posts like yours, unfortunately. I will not hesitate to delete those kinds of posts.

you truly believe i have cryptsy coins, while i keep saying i don't.

you truly believe i have 30-40 billions of coins. i don't

you truly believe i have being using the Mintpal coins to my own advantage. i haven't

you truly believe everyone here confronting you is my account. they are not

Seriously man. Get a grip.  I think you have lost touch of reality here and are only focusing to prove me a scammer. You're willing to burn everyone just to prove you are right.

That's you own downfall man. you are not used to being told no. You call it a mystery, i call it frustration. you can't take a simple explanation of why you wont get the explanation of the mintpal coin. You have chosen to ignore all the previous relations and peg me as a scammer. You have made up a narrative about me as a thief. now your accusing me of socketpupets. Projecting much?  maybe this how you deal things. i don't.

Mintapl coin do not belong to anyone but their owner. the coins will be burned because only %92.3 were return to users. The database i had (users accounts and coin info ) compared to the wallet coin (total coins in the wallet) made is so that if anyone tried to claim their coins, i could only return so much before they went out. Since to keep it fair we decided with %92.3. this would make it possible to return everyone coins.  Which of course they didnt. 3/4 have been claimed. Some never bother to file a claim. some never bothered to reply to emails. some didnt care for the %2.3. Some told me to keep theirs. which i wont, it will be part of the burned coins. if i were to run with everyone coins, would you think for over two years users would be coming here complaining?

if you have bothered to allow time for me to explain i might have shared a lot more info. but you were so eager to shame me here. Together with focusing on coin price, you made it obvious your looking for a pump hype.

You have done nothing but stir this place up ever since you showed up. Your only point of defense is "no one has done anything, so move away" , "Stolen coins, how could you all let this happen. let me fix this" Meanwhile you already have mad up you mind and open a worthless ether token. regardless of anyone opinion or fair voting, but yet disguise your messages here like they have a voice. Keep coming here and continuing the pot stirring. build and burn bridges in one paragraph. 

Why are you back? Did some of your other bag holdings blew up? was it reddcoin? Ldoge? potcoin? mooncoin? want to repeat the same here? Missing out on that sweet ROI?

Seriously,what are you even offering to karma X11 here?

Would someone care to explain what's going on here and what's this fight about? Also what will happen to my old Karma coins on yobit (not the new ones someone just created I don't have those unless I can swap my old ones for it)??

Je_Rinpoche

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:23:41 PM

sorry guys, have to move on and work with a coin that has some devs, if I find a karma mining pool, i can train with karma and put it a bit higher, so..., cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: