Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260288 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:54:57 PM

Just funny to see how some people have invested into DMD a few Bitcoins  get nervous and cursing.
 It seems that they have sold own kidney for investment in Diamond hoping to get rich quick.
 There are a lot of coins in the market who have lost 200% of its value.
But Diamond is experiencing only minor fluctuations in price.
I think it is worthy of respect.
If someone like pumps and dumps or high volatility, what prevents you to go to the market where it is present. For example ETH.
There you can earn a few Bitcoins per trading day in the presence of a small amount of Bitcoin.
So maybe you'll appreciate own time  instead of writing here the nonsense  reproaching DMD developers in their incompetence.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:56:00 PM

MY complaint was very specific! confusion & contradictions aplenty!

deleted after abuse by main promoter and major stakeholders.

Ive been requesting clarification for weeks and got ignored or fobbed off.

very interesting reading about FLY!! VERY SIMILAR modus operandi!!

monopolise

ignore

abuse

delete

cry wolf/play the victim

you even have dmd supporters offering advice & suggestions getting ignored & deleted.

i did not come to attack - but attacked is what i got!

now i'm beginning to understand its a pattern of abuse and not just rudeness and incompetence

by smirking illiterates.

Edgar I dont know you, and if you read my a few pages of my posts , youll see Ill help anyone. If you still have questions. I will help you. I dont see you as a troll, but I think maybe you got "caught in the crossfire". Ill gladly answer any questions or concerns you have. Im here to help a friend bring order back to his thread. Thats all.

Vegas

you do seem to be trying to help, but as far as im concerned the damage has been done.

are you willing/able to take my 5500 coins - i would prefer it all in one go

I know the thread seems unstable at this moment. Im here to help bring harmony back. Is there a specific question or concern. Ill take as long as it takes to answer any and all question you or anyone else has. You seem like a good person, that got caught in the middle. My apologies first. If you trly are out of dmd, then my advice would be to sell off slowly to get the best price. Otherwise I will help you any way I can.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:56:38 PM

Just funny to see how some people have invested into DMD a few Bitcoins  get nervous and cursing.
 It seems that they have sold own kidney for investment in Diamond hoping to get rich quick.
If someone like pumps and dumps or high volatility, what prevents you to go to the market where it is present. For example ETH.
There you can earn a few Bitcoins per trading day in the presence of a small amount of Bitcoin.
So maybe you'll appreciate own time  instead of writing here the nonsense  reproaching DMD developers in their incompetence.

100% accurate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:10:30 PM

Just funny to see how some people have invested into DMD a few Bitcoins  get nervous and cursing.
So maybe you'll appreciate own time  instead of writing here the nonsense  reproaching DMD developers in their incompetence.

whats funny exactly?

your feigned amusement is condescending & your assumptions are weak. (sold a kidney?)

the incompetence and abusiveness of your team is the problem - not something to overlook and blame on trolls/socks & 'muh fud'.

the cursing began from cryptonit & was quickly followed up by crazyivan - perhaps you should be looking internally for the source of frustration and disdain?

LAST TIME!! - I CAME TO CLARIFY THE CONTINUOUS CONFUSION REGARDING ANY STAKING CHANGES. 2 DAYS, 9 DAYS, 1000 COINS, 3000 COINS, IRRELEVANT COINS - AND GOT SHITTED ON.

before you try amd explain it further - crazyivan DID eventually do his best. but that was already too late - and then popshot turns up and blames everyone except the instigators as they are his/your crew!!

i feel like a Palestinian getting carpet bombed for peeping over the wall and sticking my tongue out

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:17:06 PM

Guys Ive looked at dmds chart, and its clear whats going on. Dmd was rock solid and stable until a few weeks ago when the trolls showed up to cause mayhem. The going price has been 70k-80k sats for a while now. So some trolls showed up and caused chaos and few people dumped. Know this, when you dump because of fud, your hurting yourself and the guy before you and after you. There is nothing fundamentally wrong here. Dev is present and active. Coin continues development. Dmd is a "senior" coin thats trusted and admired. Would you all go in a room and cut each others throats? So, instead of killing each other, take a stand against the lies. I deal with cold hard facts, not fud. The chart is beautiful and stable until the trolls came and a few hit the panic button. Ill put up some buy walls and catch some cheap dmd Smiley Guys be a part of the solution, not the problem.

Look carefully at the last few weeks when the trolls showed up, thats all it is. Nothing wrong here, everything is right. Here is the truth, there is MANY more dmd supporters than their are trolls. So even if you dont post often, post now, and show your strength in numbers.

Vegas

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:17:40 PM

Not a single post/day for weeks now and all of a sudden they don't know how to deposit DMD into the wallet, stake or mine DMD. Don't you get it, guys? They just want to spread FUD here to play the old pump and dump game.
Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:22:03 PM

must be an silly to believe trolls and sell their coins.
all those who sell all their coins DMD-thank you and goodbye.
nothing more to say.

developers
my proposal to create a FAQ on crucial and major issues would help avoid some situations in the future.
I do not see the logic of every time to explain to beginners the same thing in different words, that leads to such conflicts and cluttering multiple pages of this topic is not necessary to waste.
because of the situation forcing "weak and silly hands" throw their coins to the delight of the trolls. while the price of the coin and so does not cause joy.
I staying in the best DMD community.

BogdanCo

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:28:38 PM

Just funny to see how some people have invested into DMD a few Bitcoins  get nervous and cursing.
So maybe you'll appreciate own time  instead of writing here the nonsense  reproaching DMD developers in their incompetence.

whats funny exactly?

your feigned amusement is condescending & your assumptions are weak. (sold a kidney?)

the incompetence and abusiveness of your team is the problem - not something to overlook and blame on trolls/socks & 'muh fud'.

the cursing began from cryptonit & was quickly followed up by crazyivan - perhaps you should be looking internally for the source of frustration and disdain?

LAST TIME!! - I CAME TO CLARIFY THE CONTINUOUS CONFUSION REGARDING ANY STAKING CHANGES. 2 DAYS, 9 DAYS, 1000 COINS, 3000 COINS, IRRELEVANT COINS - AND GOT SHITTED ON.

before you try amd explain it further - crazyivan DID eventually do his best. but that was already too late - and then popshot turns up and blames everyone except the instigators as they are his/your crew!!

i feel like a Palestinian getting carpet bombed for peeping over the wall and sticking my tongue out

There is no staking changes.
You deposit coins in the wallet and after 9 days the pile have a chance to mint. This depends on the size of your coin pile (if the coin pile is bigger you will mint faster - if you opened the wallet on minting mode after 9 days -). For example if you deposit 1000 DMD into the wallet then after 9-10 days it will mint ~ 7 DMDs, if you open the wallet in minting mode.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:48:04 PM

the FAQ is a good idea
is there someone willing to maintain a FAQ thread here
gathering all the released infos and links where u can find them?

here for example https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/board,3.0.html
we will make it sticky and post a link to it in all our threads first posting

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:44:03 PM

the FAQ is a good idea

Isnt all the current info on the OP? It seems to be current.

Vegas

Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:16:41 PM

the FAQ is a good idea

ok, If fill FAQ is hardly feasible task due to the large volume of information, then it is necessary to focus on critical issues such as - the legendary address.
It should be a detailed explanation of why it is invented, that trolls do not have the opportunity to manipulate the weak mind Newbie.
We are under attack by trolls for 2 weeks and they were able to lower the price of DMD. need to delete their messages, explain Newbie why developers invented legendary addresses and so on. go on the warpath with the trolls. it is time Smiley

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:18:06 PM

I was going to invest awhile back, looked to overpriced at the time.....I see it was the right call cause it's much lower now, don't see much support and what I'm reading here doesn't help confidence of us outsider investors.  Oh well, another off the list.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 07:54:21 PM

I was going to invest awhile back, looked to overpriced at the time.....I see it was the right call cause it's much lower now, don't see much support and what I'm reading here doesn't help confidence of us outsider investors.  Oh well, another off the list.

right decision or missed opportunity

future will tell

i can tell ya that i missed myself some right moments to join in at other projects
and i hit a few right moments

at DMD even after so long time i still buy coins nearly each day

because i trust in our work

i stated in the past that each DMD below 0.00300 (which what that time was like 1$) is cheap

and i still believe in that
that any DMD u can get hands on below 1$ is a bargain

the more the price is away from 1$ the more the gain will be

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:01:01 PM

Guys Ive looked at dmds chart, and its clear whats going on. Dmd was rock solid and stable until a few weeks ago when the trolls showed up to cause mayhem. The going price has been 70k-80k sats for a while now. So some trolls showed up and caused chaos and few people dumped. Know this, when you dump because of fud, your hurting yourself and the guy before you and after you. There is nothing fundamentally wrong here. Dev is present and active. Coin continues development. Dmd is a "senior" coin thats trusted and admired. Would you all go in a room and cut each others throats? So, instead of killing each other, take a stand against the lies. I deal with cold hard facts, not fud. The chart is beautiful and stable until the trolls came and a few hit the panic button. Ill put up some buy walls and catch some cheap dmd Smiley Guys be a part of the solution, not the problem.

Look carefully at the last few weeks when the trolls showed up, thats all it is. Nothing wrong here, everything is right. Here is the truth, there is MANY more dmd supporters than their are trolls. So even if you dont post often, post now, and show your strength in numbers.

Vegas

No, dmd is a piece of shitcoin manipulated by hostile assholes.  Deleting EVERY post that questions ANYTHING about this shitcoin.  Wake the fk up vegas, this has been going for more than a couple of fking weeks
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971411.0
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:42:49 PM

Ive been on both sides of the fence. Ive been an investor that has had my posts deleted , Im also an op that has dealt with childish posts that think its funny to post stupid useless fud. Then they are angry when I delete it. So I can understand Cryptonit's reason for deleting posts. But certainly if they are mature and intelligent questions, they should not be deleted, and in fact should be responded to, even if they have been asked many times by others. I have enormous patience for new users of crypto as they are learning too. Ive also answered questions regarding my coin from veteran users that feel they might have found something they wanted to question. I dont delete those kinds of intelligent questions because that shows deceit.   Thats my 2 sats.

Vegas

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:49:42 PM

Ive been on both sides of the fence. Ive been an investor that has had my posts deleted , Im also an op that has dealt with childish posts that think its funny to post stupid useless fud. Then they are angry when I delete it. So I can understand Cryptonit's reason for deleting posts. But certainly if they are mature and intelligent questions, they should not be deleted, and in fact should be responded to, even if they have been asked many times by others. I have enormous patience for new users of crypto as they are learning too. Ive also answered questions regarding my coin from veteran users that feel they might have found something they wanted to question. I dont delete those kinds of intelligent questions because that shows deceit.   Thats my 2 sats.

Vegas

i have kept all my deleted posts, most should have never been deleted
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 08:51:24 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 09:02:37 PM by cryptonit

Ive been on both sides of the fence. Ive been an investor that has had my posts deleted , Im also an op that has dealt with childish posts that think its funny to post stupid useless fud. Then they are angry when I delete it. So I can understand Cryptonit's reason for deleting posts. But certainly if they are mature and intelligent questions, they should not be deleted, and in fact should be responded to, even if they have been asked many times by others. I have enormous patience for new users of crypto as they are learning too. Ive also answered questions regarding my coin from veteran users that feel they might have found something they wanted to question. I dont delete those kinds of intelligent questions because that shows deceit.   Thats my 2 sats.

Vegas

im not mod of this thread i never deleted a single post
thats always the BTT account who created the first posting

i like to answer questions

but often there is no question to answer
and no value at all in a posting
only aim to gain attention or to deal damage

i understand the human nature is complicated
and everyone have a own way of bring a little joy in his life
but please understand that this thread can not have the purpose to
create some joy for that ones who love to deal damage and pain
or that ones who have greatest satisfaction if they know they attracted attention

i think there are many ways u can get ur joy in life outside of a crypto forum if u one of those who have that needs

just that moment i remember a joke

a sadist and a masochist meet
the masochist say
please hurt me
the sadist say
no

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:54:17 PM

SgtMoth, I havent visited the dmd thread in a while. I am reading your thread and going through it and see what I can make of it. I know the dmd reactor was made public, and people could invest into it at a higher rate if they wanted to. So that information was made public, and the reactor address made public. Then the reactor pays out to those that took the risk and invested into it. I need to read more of your thread, but so far I dont see any wrong doing, but I need more time to read.

Vegas

BogdanCo

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:09:58 PM

If you look at all these accounts last posts (history) they have only posts about scams, conspiracies, hacks etc... omg. Do you guys have a life outside of BTT? Create your own coin and do all these things that Cryptonit does for DMD if you're so passionate about it.
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:38:01 PM

If you look at all these accounts last posts (history) they have only posts about scams, conspiracies, hacks etc... omg. Do you guys have a life outside of BTT? Create your own coin and do all these things that Cryptonit does for DMD if you're so passionate about it.

That's why it's hard to argue anything with these people, they simply follow their own truths. They don't seek any explanation and even if you provide one it's treated with distrust and accusations without any shred of evidence but their own opinion. In normal afk life you would normally avoid talking to such individuals and certainly they are not investors.

Pages: « 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: